The Lost And The Broken (Guar...

By ShadowRae

Dracora Liax is a young female bounty hunter and assassin, the last of her kind. The Faunus, they were a smal... More

Information
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
A/N - SORRY
A/N - Really Important

Chapter Five

3.7K 132 31
By ShadowRae

So here we are sitting in Quills disgusting ship right outside of the prison. "Where the hell is Quill?" Rocket asked annoyed from the pilot seat. I stood behind him, Drax sat in the copilot seat, Gamora sat in the back and Groot stood behind her. "He said to keep the Milano close." Gamora tells Rocket. We both groaned. A few minutes went by.

"How is he going to get to us?" Rocket asked impatiently.

"He declined to share that information with me." Gamora replied, probably fed up with Rockets attitude.

"Well screw this then!" Rocket yelled while putting his arms up, "I'm not waiting around for some humi with a death wish."

"I don't think we should abandon him..." I say quietly. Rocket turns to look at me and glares slightly. "Enough with you Faunus kindness, please Dracora." Gamora says exhausted. I turn and glare at her, "I can't help it, okay? If you hate it, what makes you think I don't hate it?" I say to her trying not to raise my voice. "You got the orb right?" Rocket asks cutting in.

"It's right here." She says.

I snort quietly, "Check again." I tell her. She quickly opens the purse thing and curses. "How did you know it isn't here?" She asked in a demanding tone. "Oh, you got to be frickin kidding me!" Rocket exclaimed.

"I am Groot."

"Easy, I couldn't sense the life force that the orb has." I answer.

"What?" Rocket asked turning to me.

"Since we're waiting for Quill I'll explain," I start off. "Faunus have a special connection with nature, I can sense life force. For example Groot, he is a Floral Colossus I have a connection with him. I can make his branches grow-" Rocket cuts me off.

"You tripped me!" He yelled.

I snickered nodding, "You mocked me, I wouldn't let you just get away with it. Anyway, the orb has a very powerful life force. It's more than you think, it's literally alive. The strength on it is just... amazing." I let a sigh out at the thought. We were all silent for a moment.

"Behold." Drax suddenly said.

We all turned our heads and saw Quill flying through space with a helmet thingy and his rocket shoes.

Quill entered the ship and Drax seem very excited. "Tell me, what is it you retrieved?" Drax asked after basically saying he is a warrior or genius, I didn't really pay attention. Quill unzips his jacket and pulls out his Walkman. Drax stared at him for a moment. "You imbecile." He says.

"Sure that's one word to call him." I comment.

It has been a couple hours and I have been debating to tell Rocket that we're soulmates. I've been sitting on the floor leaning on the table just staring at him, I know it's annoying him but I had no idea what else to do. "Stop staring at me." He growls. I quickly looked away with a tiny blush. I heard him tare some things from the ship which soon caught Quill's attention.

"Woah, Ranger Rick! What do you think you're doing?! Don't take apart my ship! What is that?!" Quill yelled coming over to us quickly.

I can't believe he didn't notice Rocket has been doing it for over half an hour, Quill took the things out of Rocket's hands quickly. I scoffed with Rocket. "And you! Laura Croft your just sitting here letting him!" Quill turns and points at me.

"I have more pressing matters to worry about then your ship. And If you like having fingers I suggest you move your hand out of my face." I tell him with a scary smile and flex my wrist making my blade come out.

He quickly turned back to Rocket. "What is this?" He asks Rocket as he reached down to touch it. "Don't touch that," Rocket says smacking Quills hand, "It's a bomb."

"A bomb?!" Quill yells loudly.

"Useful." I say with nod.

"Thank you Dracora." Rocket nods to me, I give a tiny smile. "And you leave it lying around?!" Quill yelled some more. "I was going to put it in a box!" Rocket defended himself as he looked around and opened some drawers. I see a brightly wrapped present and tilt my head, it's been years since I've seen a birthday present...

"What's a box going to do?!" Quill exclaimed staring down at Rocket.

"Well a steel box could keep it contained..." I said absentmindedly. Quill ignored me but Rocket gave me a slight smirk. "How 'bout this one?" Rocket asked as he pulled the present out. Apparently it's a big no, no for Quill. He kicked the present back into the drawer and kicked the drawer closing it, "Hey! Leave that alone!" He yelled.

"Why? What is it?" Rocket asked curiously.

"Shut up!" Quill ordered, I didn't like his tone.

I growled loudly making him take a step away from me. He soon noticed another machine. "And what's this?" Quill asked with his hands on his hips like a parent scolding a child. Rocket grinned widely. "That's for when things get really hardcore," Rocket explained in a giddy tone, it's very cute, "Or if you wanna blow up moons." He finished.

"Sounds fun." I state.

"No one's blowing up moons." Gamora told us as she stood up and walked past us. "Just wanna suck the fun out of everything." Rocket grumbles looking down. I bit my lip and hesitantly pat his shoulder, he looked at me with an expression I couldn't read. "Sorry." I whisper pulling my hand away, he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. I sat next to him silently as we listened to the others.

"Listen I'm going to need your buyers coordinates." Quill told Gamora.

"We're heading in the right direction, for now." She says while spinning the orb in her hand.

"If we're going to work together you might wanna trust me." Quill tells her as he eyed the orb. I watched Rocket quietly, should I tell him? He'll probably say I'm insane. "Like that's gonna happen." Rocket scoffed making Quill turn his head and gave him an annoyed look.

"I'd trust you a lot more if you told me what this is." Quill said as he took the orb from her.

"Like I said before a very powerful life force, possibly a weapon." I speak up.

"I don't know what it is, Dracora is probably right. Her Faunus instinct have not lied so far." Gamora states as she glances at me, reminding me when my eyes flashed pink. She leans against the table and Quill sets the orb down. Drax quickly snatched it up and examined it eagerly. I went back to staring at Rocket as Drax spoke, "If it is a weapon we should use it against Ronan."

"Put it down you fool! You'll destroy us all!" Gamora shouted.

"Or just you murderess!" Drax shouted back, Gamora got offensive and got into Drax's face.

"I let you live once princess!" She yelled.

"I AM NOT A PRINCESS!" Drax boomed.

I still kept my gaze on Rocket who watched them in excitement. "HEY!" Quill yelled loudly getting their attention. "Nobody is killing anybody on my ship!" He announced making sure he was making it clear. He had a heated look on everyone but it didn't go to me since I'm still staring at Rocket.
"We're stuck together, until we get the money!" He exclaims. "I have no interest in money!" Drax snapped throwing the orb carelessly to Quill, luckily he caught it.

"More for us." Me and Rocket say at the same time, I finally dragged my gaze away from him.

"Partners?" Quill asked us as he looked around.

"We have an agreement, but I would never be partners with the likes of you." Gamora told him as she walked away, before she went up into the cockpit she turned around. "I'll tell the buyer we're on our way. And Quill, you're ship is filthy." She tells him and goes up into the cockpit. Once she was out of ear shot Quill began talking.

"She has no idea, if I had a black light..."

I tensed up dreading what he's going to say.

"This place would look like a Jackson Palmer painting." He finishes while chuckling.

I quickly stand up from my seat next to Rocket. "You got issues Quill." Rocket tells him while shaking his head. I start to wipe my clothes, "That is disgusting!" I growled. "Chill babe." Quill laughed, I froze and turn to him. I grabbed him by the collar yanking him down to my height.

"No one gets to call me babe, except him!" I growled while pointing to Rocket.

"Okay, okay." Quill says quickly while putting his hands up.

"Really? Only I get to call you babe?" Rocket asked while grinning. I let Quill go and blush realizing what I just said, damn you soulmate bond. "I-I mean d-don't... W-well you c-could.... Ugh!" I yelled in frustration and quickly went up to the cockpit.

I sat in the copilot seat next to Gamora and held my head silently. She glanced at me then back out to space. "Still haven't told him?" She asked. "No, I have no idea how." I mumble. She nods once and we both stay silent for the rest of the time. I think I fell asleep at some point, so I took no notice when Gamora let Rocket take control of flying.

Heeeey two chapters in a day! I wrote this one in a couple hours after I published chapter four. One thing I forgot to mention was that I watched GOTG yesterday, so I tried to you know keep it as close as I could. Anyway! Enjoy the second update for today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
608K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
418K 17K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
854K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...