orphic » jacob black

Por --blaine

"I love you not because you sing with my angels.. but because you dance with my demons." disclaimer- I don't... Más

prologue
playlist
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
0.42
0.43
epilogue
sequel??
elysian

0.20

9.8K 263 107
Por --blaine

OKAY STORY TIME
I had no clue where I was going with this story and I was high key freaking out because I had to update and I was in the shower AND THE REST OF THE STORY JUST CAME TO ME. So I'm just gunna update because I'm so fucking proud of myself.

Lol I'm listening to the breaking dawn part 1 track list while I'm writing this

Warning short chapter

Justice:

"Dad?" I say, my heart stopping.

"Dad??" Jake says looking bewildered.

"Hi JJ!" my dad says awkwardly.

"What the hell?!" I scream.

Jake comes and stands by me, rubbing my back gently.

"You must be mad." He says.

"Mad?" I snap, "You left. I was ten years old and you just disappeared. We thought you were dead. Mom fell off the deep end. Then you have the audacity to just come back one day! What the actual fuck is wrong with you?"

"You abandoned me."' My voice cracks and a tear slips down my cheek.

Jake keeps gently rubbing my back, not wanting to interfere.

"JJ-" My dad starts.

"No! You don't get to start! Where's mom? Does she know you decided you wanted to be a dad?" I snap.

"I've been talking to your mom for a few days now. She's out shopping. We thought tomorrow would be a good day for me to come back. We didn't think you'd be back tonight." My dad sighs.

"Wait- you guys have been talking? What the hell is going on?" I'm so confused.

"I never wanted to leave you but it wasn't safe. I didn't abandon you." He sighs, "Look, here. I kept this in my wallet ever since the day it was taken. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think of you."

My dad hands me the picture.
(Above)
It's when I was little.
We look happy.

"Why'd you leave me?" I say quietly.

My dad sighs, "I can't tell you. But it was for your protection."

"I can't believe you." I whisper, tears silently falling down my cheeks, "Let's go Jake."

I grab Jake's hand and pull him out of the house.

"I love you JJ; I'll see you tomorrow." My dad says as I storm out of the house.

Jake and I sit in the car in complete silence.
We've both had a pretty shitty day.

When we get to Jake's house, Billy isn't there.

"Where's your dad?" I ask.

"He's with Sue Clearwater." Jake smirks.

My eyes widen, "Whoa."

"I know!" He nods.

I walk up to Jake and wrap my arms around him, resting my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry you got dragged into my family drama." I sigh, a few tears still on my cheeks.

"Baby, you didn't drag me into it. I want to be there for you. I should have been there sooner." He says, hugging me tightly.

"Please stop beating yourself up over that." I beg, kissing his jaw because I'm too short to kiss his check.

Jake bends down and kisses me softly. After a few moments it gets more heated.
Jake gently taps the back of my thighs. Taking his hint, I jump and wrap my legs around his waist and he walks to his room.

He lays me down on his bed and hovers above me, "I love you." He says kissing my neck.

"Show me." I breathe out, my head tilted back.

Jake looks up at me, "You sure?"

I nod.

And he shows me all night long.
(a/n I so did not want to write past that)

The next morning

I wake up feeling sore but the happiest I think I've ever woken up.

Jake is still asleep and he subconsciously pulls me closer to his chest and buries his head in my neck.

I gently run my fingers through his hair.
To be honest, I like the short hair better than the long hair.

Jake stirs and I stop playing with his hair.

"Don't stop." He mumbles.

I smile and start again.

"How are you feeling?" Jake asks.

"Better than last night." I shrug, "and better than Bella is probably feeling." I laugh subtly at my attempt at a joke.

"You're terrible." Jake chuckles, "But Sam is right, it's not our problem anymore. I'm just going to focus on you." He says kissing my neck.

Jake wraps his arms around my waist but I let out a whine.

"What's wrong?" Jake says worriedly.

"Sorry. Just sore." I groan.

Jake places his hand on my stomach because his body temperature is like a million degrees and that eases the soreness.

"Can we just stay here all day?" I mumble into his chest.

"No baby, we need to face the day." He says kissing my head.

"Ughhh." I groan and crawl out of bed, grabbing my clothes that are all over the room.

Jake grabs a fresh pair of clothes.
Luckily, I keep clothes at Jake's house so I don't have to put on my dress from last night.

"Do you want to get breakfast?" Jake asks after we get dressed.

I throw my hair into a messy bun and don't even bother with makeup. Sweats, uggs, and a loose tank top it is today. I don't even care that my scars are showing.

"No. I'm not hungry." I say. My stomach is a mess. Between my dad coming back and last night *wink wink* I'm just not feeling it today.

Jake gives me a look, "JJ, we still need to talk about you bottling up your feelings."

"Please not today. I just can't deal with that today." I beg.

Jake looks at me sadly, "Okay. But soon, please. I'm really really worried about you."

"Okay." I sigh, "Can you take me to my house? I need to deal with this head on."

"Absolutely. I have patrol so I'll drop you off and then pick you up afterwards." He says.

We get in Jake's car and drive off.
When we get closer to my house, my leg starts tapping up and down. I can feel my heart rate picking up and my hands are sweaty.

"Calm down. It'll be okay." Jake says, resting his hand on my bouncing leg and pushing it down so it stops bouncing.

"Maybe, I could just put myself up for adoption. That wouldn't be bad right?" I say nervously.

"Yes it would be bad." He says, "You'll be fine. What's the worst that can happen?"

"I could die." I say with all seriousness.

"Well... I don't think that's going to happen so you should be okay." He smiles.

I glare at him.

We pull up to my house and I get out.

"Take a deep breath. You'll be okay." Jake says.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

I open my eyes, "I've got this. It's gonna be okay."

"Yes. It is." Jake says firmly, "I love you. I'll see you after patrol and we'll talk about you pushing all your feelings down."

"We'll see about that. I love you." I say and shut the car door.

I wait till Jake drives off to walk in the house.
I take one last deep breath and walk through the front door.

-----------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS
I'm so excited about the next few chapters.
They're going to be great.

I love when you guys comment,
it literally makes my day.

Question of the chapter
What's your spirit animal?
Easy. Derek Hale.
Lol

and don't forget to
read
comment
vote
follow
(I follow back, just ask)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

91.7K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
52.4K 1K 14
Alethea was once a part of the Cullen Family. However, she mysteriously disappears. Centuries later, Renesmee is born. Noticing the similarities bet...
114K 2.1K 46
"I was always shy. I always keep quiet about my feelings but things are different now...i'm different. Thanks to him. He's honestly the best thing th...
314K 6.6K 33
⚠️SHORT STORY⚠️ Coming home has always been something Anna has wanted to do for the past 6 months so when her father phoned and asked for her help to...