To Far Broken (An Austin Maho...

By MustacheYouJelly

Hailey is your average fun, caring, bubbly, athletic 15 year old girl with the perfect life.. or so she thoug... More

To Far Broken (An Austin Mahone Love story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sequel is up!!

Chapter 1

887 21 0
By MustacheYouJelly

Chapter 1

Dead.

That was all I could think.

My. Parents. Are. Dead.

If that drunk driver wasn't there they would still be here! I wouldn't be flying out to my Aunt Lisa to live. I would be at home, watching movies, eating with them, smiling, laughing, snuggling, and being like a normal family. I sighed as the tears fall quickly down my face.

"Thank you for flying with us. Have a nice day" I stood up and grabbed my bags. I walking off the plane. Away from my home forever. I pulled out my phone to see a text from my best friend.

From Cara

I Love you! See you soon<3

She hates saying Goodbye. She never says it to anyone.

I walk through the airport looking for my Aunt as people bump into, its so hot here, even in the airport!

"Hailey!" Aunt Lisa waved to me as I walked over.

"Hey Aunt Lisa!" I said hugging her.

"How are you sweetie?" she asked looking at my sympathetically. I shrugged my shoulders looking at the ground beneath my shoes.

"Come on. Let's get you home."

*~**~*

"You haven't left this house in days!" Lisa said to me. I rolled my eyes at her as she groaned.

"Get Dressed" She hissed. I gave her a look as I walked up to my room. I put on some nike basketball shorts, a superman shirt, and my white nikes. I straightened my hair and grabbed my phone running downstairs.

We pulled up to a huge house. My eyes grew big as Lisa turned to me.

"Try to talk. She has a son your age." she said desperately trying to get me to be social. How could I? No one wants to be around me. I'm a total mess on the inside and out. I haven't slept in days. Everytime I actually fall asleep its full or dreaded memories and nightmares I don't want to live again. I'm always crying, or depressed. I nod getting out of the car meeting Lisa at the door.

"And you must be Hailey! I'm Michele" She smiled. I smiled back as we walked in.

"Austin!" she screamed up the stairs. About a minute later A boy around my age came down wearing the same superman shirt I had, but he had longer athletic shorts, and no shoes. His hair was tossled and he had braces. He smiled a perfect smile as my heart melted.

No! This cant happen. I cant let him in. He will leave me like everyone else.

I quickly turned away as Lisa frowned at me. I rolled my eyes as we walked into the living room.

"Wait Not trying to be rude but, why are we here?" I asked looking around at everybody.

"I'm Austin's Stylist" Lisa smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why?" I asked.

"You don't know who I am?" Austin asked as Michele gave him a death stare.

"I'm Austin, Austin Mahone"

------------

Thanks For reading!:)

Fan!

Comment!

Vote! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.2K 22
Samantha Parker is your normal teenager living a happy and contented life with her mother. She is a goody two shoes and a believer that one day her '...
407K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
10.8K 248 32
Riley Constancio is Alex Constancio's little sister. They are very close as brother and sister. Riley has two wonderful parents, her big brother, her...
27 3 6
Idk what to describe this as Hailey Barnes is a famous YouTuber in the town of Springfalls, the Senior cheer team captain of Jays B. Springfalls High...