Love or friendship? That is t...

Par JustRogTaylorLove

A beautiful childhood friendship between Yasmin and Roger will survive over time through a variety of events... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1: Truro / Cornwall - September 6, 1960.
Chapter 2 - Truro / Cornwall - December 1961.
Chapter 3 - Sixteen years old . - part 1.
Chapter 4 - Sixteen years old - part 2
Chapter 5 - Drive my car
Chapter 6 - Broken.
Chapter 7 - Father and son
Chapter 8 - Car accident .
Chapter 9 - The Party and the kiss.
Chapter 10 - Friendship Bracelet .
Chapter 11- 1967 Year of choices
Chapter 12 - Hurt
Chapter 13 - Decision
Chapter 14 - Friends again.
Chapter 15 - Eighteen years .
Chapter 16 - London.
Some explanations
Chapter 17 - Studies .
Chapter 18 - 1967 Christmas.
Chapter 19 - All you need is love
Chapter 20 - jealous brother .
Chapter 21 - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Chapter 22 - 1968.
Chapter 23 - 1968 - Part 2
Chapter 24 - 1968 - Part 3 - Brian and Victoria.
Chapter 25 - 1968 - Part 4 - ads .
Chapter 26 - 1968 - Part 5 - Band Smile .
Chapter 27 - 1968 - Part 6 - Roger teacher and shows the band Smile .
Chapter 29 - Confused with a woman and the red dress.
Chapter 30 - Trip to Truro, family, confessions and virginity.
Chapter 31 - Feijoada , caipirinha and return to London .
Chapter 32 - Tim and Yasmin - Love Story
Chapter 33 - Fights.
Chapter 34 - Fights - Part 2 - Friendship undone .
Chapter 35 - It's over. - End of the first season.
Notes

Chapter 28 - 1968 - Final part - Party New Year / Hey Jude .

77 6 11
Par JustRogTaylorLove

POV Yasmin.

Finally we arrived in London in December. The city was all decked out for Christmas. I love Christmas ornaments. The girls and I set up a Christmas tree in the apartment.Today is December 14. Last day of school in college. Classes now return only on January 20.We'll also break also on our stages because of the Christmas holidays.The year 1968 is ending. 

A fully turbulent year.And as was the rest of the year? Of upside down as the beginning.

On September 06, the day of my birthday, Swaziland became an independent country. 

On September 27, Marcello Caetano becomes Prime Minister of Portugal.

On 02 October there was the Tlatelolco massacre of students in the square of the Three Cultures, the army killed 48 people during student demonstration in Mexico.2:03 

October the Peruvian General Juan Velasco Alvarado leads a coup, starting a military regime in Peru.On October 12 was declared the independence of Equatorial Guinea.On October 14, the United States Department of Defense announced that it will send 24 million troops to the Vietnam War. This generated general commotion in the United States and the world. This damned war is far from over.On October 15, in Brazil there was the arrest of student leaders on the 30th. Congress of UNE (National Union of Students) in Ibiúna, São Paulo. More than 700 delegates elected in universities were arrested by police.Even here in London he was still aware of everything that happened in my home country Brazil.On November 5 Richard Nixon becomes president of the United States of America, to win the election. Why now that Nixon was elected does not decree the end of the bloody Vietnam War? Even when thousands of young North - American and Vietnamese will lose their lives on battlefields? The revolt consumes me.

And yesterday December 13 My family in Brazil called my parents and me. The Costa e Silva President decreed the AI-5 (Institutional Act number 5), giving birth to the most violent period of the military dictatorship in Brazil began in March 31, 1964. I am in shock and worried.

My friends, especially Rog care about me too, for I will go to Brazil to spend Christmas with my family.The question of the Catholic Church was approved this year the theological current of liberation theology which is directly linked to the ecumenical movement , which seeks a return to unity and communion with all Christian religions.

And the music? My favorite band The Beatles released a new album on November 22 . It is known as the White Album. It's because? Because there is no specific name, only with a white background with the band's name embossed . It is the first album released after the death of manager Brian Epstein the band. Yoko Ono makes an appearance in the song ' Revolution 9 ' ' .  

The great certainty with song from the album is 'Hey Jude' written by my beautiful Paul McCartney. He wrote the song in honor of Julian Lennon, son of John Lennon and Cynthia Powell. According to Paul when he learned of the separation of Cynthia and John, he went to visit Julian and Cynthia and on the way when he was inside his car he started humming Hey Julian ... After moving to Hey Jude by sound better in the song. 

The song is beautiful and is making a huge success worldwide. The lyrics are sad and beautiful at the same time. Paul and Julian are very close. Julian is five years old now, and Paul is like the father of the boy. 

Rog and even praised the letter and Paul composition. 

Even the White Album doing worldwide success Beatlemaniacs the fans knew that the relationship between the four members were going from bad to worse. 

They say that Yoko Ono is always present in the studio when the band is recording. 

In short, the year 1968 is already being regarded as the 'year is not over' ', as will be remembered in the history of Brazil and the world as the year of the challenge of politics, morality, the student movements worldwide, by demands for new freedoms.  

On December 16, I go to a pub with my friends goodbye me them. The next day I will travel to Brazil.On the 17th I say farewell to Layla , Paul , Les and Vick will Truro to spend Christmas . We'll see now on the 30th when I'll be back in London for New Year 's Eve.

Tim , Brian and Roger take me by car to the airport. My parents have already embarked to Brazil in the 15th .

Already at the airport thank ride Tim and I take leave of him, Brian and Rog . Rog hold me tight telling me to send news. He is concerned because everything is also happening in Brazil. I tell him I 'll call once you arrive. He kisses my face , my head , do not leave me until my flight was announced and I go to the boarding area .

I wish Merry Christmas to them and we'll see each other soon .

The trip takes sixteen hours . I arrive in the morning to the Guarulhos International Airport in Sao Paulo at 10 am on 18 December.

Warning girls and Rog I got well .

Quickly the days pass and comes to Christmas Eve. I am happy to be reunited with all my family and my beloved parents. On Christmas Eve I call Rog, Layla, Vick, and Les Paul that are in Truro with their families. And I call Tim and Brian are in London with his family. The Christmas Eve, Christmas Day were wonderful. I went to church with my grandparents and uncles. I helped my grandparents, aunts and my mother preparing supper. 

After Christmas still got two days and I was on the beach of Guaruja with my cousins ​​on 26 and 27 December. We returned the twenty-seventh night. 

Twenty-ninth day arrived. Time to go back to London. My parents will spend New Year's Eve in Sao Paulo. They return to Truro just the sixth of January. 

They said that before they went to Truro will in London and will one day with me. I wish you all a Happy New Year. I say goodbye to my parents and my family. 

A couple of cousins ​​take me to the airport. I thank them and wish a Happy New Year.

The plane takes off at eleven in the evening of December 29, the International Airport of Guarulhos in Sao Paulo. I arrive in London on December 30 at three in the afternoon, due to the time zone.

Rog is just waiting for me at the airport with the car of his mother. Seeing me hugged me tightly and filled me with kisses. His mother Mrs. Winifred and Clare returned to him yesterday Truro. They will spend the New Year with us.

Inside the car I talked to him about Christmas with my Brazilian family. I told him how is the political question of my country in general. But I said that Christmas was quiet and very good. 

Rog said he spent Christmas with his family in King's Lynn . They went to Truro. He said that Michael called them and he talked a little with her father. I was happy. 

He took me to his apartment. Her mother had made ​​a lunch for me to eat .

Winifred and Clare embraced with love and longing . I called my parents saying they had already arrived . I talked to Winifred and Clare. 

At night Rog took me to my apartment , promising to see each other tomorrow on New Year 's Eve. Layla and Vick arrived earlier today in Truro. They embraced me with many memories and talked lively. We went to bed early because of the New Year's Eve tomorrow.

The next day at around ten in the morning we had breakfast and Rog came for us by car as it said the girls and I help Clare and Winifred with New Year's supper. He took us to his apartment. While his mother, sister, the girls and I were preparing everything, Rog, Les and Paul were all day out with Tim and Brian. 

By late afternoon they came back and Rog took us back to us and we fix seek back at eight o'clock. I called my parents and family wishing a Happy 1969. 

At eight o'clock Rog picked us as there were combined and went to the apartment. Winifred was in the apartment, Clare, Layla, Vick (her parents were in Truro with other family members), and Les Paul (his parents were also in Truro), Rog and me. Tim and Brian were with their families. 

We agreed to meet with them at eleven-forty-five night across the Thames river for the fireworks display. At eleven o'clock we left the apartment. Rog made two car trips. 

He took the first Paul, Les, Vick and Layla then came for Clare, Winifred and myself. We arrived at the agreed time and in the agreed place and saw Tim with his parents and brothers and Brian with their parents. We shook hands and wait for the fireworks display. 

Finally we arrived midnight and wish Happy 1969 to everyone. Rog and I hugged strong, he said:

- Promise always be my friend ? 

- Always Rog . Always I renew this promise my angel. 

- I love you, princess. 

- I love you Angel . 

We were stuck for a long time .

Victoria said : 

- People have an idea. Let's sing a song here ? 

- I remembered last year, Vick . - She said smiling. - What song you want to sing ?

- What about Hey Jude ? - She said, smiling .

- I'm in. - I smile more. - It is the song of my platonic love, my beautiful Paul McCartney . 

Roger smiled and rolled her eyes. 

- So let's sing your boring . - Brian said to Victoria. 

- He kissed her face. - Do not think because I kissed his face wishing Happy New Year I will be your friend. 

He grimaced , then smiled saying that the year 1969 will be different.

- Let's sing the song . - Layla smiled .

- Come on. Said lively Victoria.

Victoria begins singing : 

Hey , Jude , do not make it bad Take a sad song and make it better Remember to let her into your heart Then you can start to make it better  

Brian sings then :  

Hey , Jude , do not be afraid You were made ​​to go out and get her The minute you let her under your skin Then you begin to make it better

Tim sings this part:

And anytime you feel the pain

Hey, Jude, refrain

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders

Tim sings this part :

For well you know that it's a fool

Who plays it cool

By making his world a little colder

All:

Na na na na na na na na

I sing this part:

Hey, Jude, don't let me down

You have found her now go and get her

Remember (hey, Jude) to let her into your heart

Then you can start to make it better

Rog sing this other part:

So let it out and let it in

Hey, Jude, begin

You're waiting for someone to perform with

And don't you know that is just you?

Hey, Jude, you'll do!

The movement you need is on your shoulder

All:

Na na na na na na na na

Layla sings the words :

Hey, Jude, don't make it bad

Take a sad song and make it better

Remember to let her under your skin

Paul sings:

Then you'll begin to make it better (better, better, better,better, better, oh!)

All:

Na, na na na na na, na na na, hey, Jude

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.9K 213 11
Roger Taylor Imagines. Adult-content. Enjoy!
134K 5.4K 140
Brian and Roger - two aspiring musicians with dreams of rock and roll, stardom and adventure. The best of friends, bandmates and roomies. After a s...
9.5K 241 22
Roger Taylor, the drummer of Queen, has feelings for his best friend Brian. But he can't tell him the truth. This story is going to be weird😅 and...
139K 3.3K 71
The 1970's, the year you and Roger Taylor, yes him. Became best friends. Why? You never knew. Roger was quite the ladies man, but why he didn't want...