Snatched {BDSM}

נכתב על ידי TairBlossoms

If you behave I will reward you, but if you misbehave I will punish you. For my pleasure!" He purred the last... עוד

Snatched- Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter- 2
Chapter 2.2
Chapter- 4 Part 1
Chapter 4 part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter 19
~~Update~~ ¶

Chapter -3

13.6K 149 11
נכתב על ידי TairBlossoms

(Pic of Gianna and Mia's dresses)

There was a knock on the door I set up in a hays, I hadn't slept well. "Girls, it's time to get up!" Kelly called through the door.

"Okay, were up!" I say kissing Mia. She wrapped her arm around me and pulled me on top of her, I giggle. "Don't be bad, come lets shower!"

We walk to the closet door and into the medium size bathroom that was purple and white with black
tile on the floor. Black and white flower were drawn on the wall and purple lanterns hung from the ceiling. The sinks sat on the wall closest to the door, the purple trimmings were so pretty. The huge rainfall shower that has like six shower heads, and a place to sit for at least three people. The big soaking tub was like a big oversize egg.

Another eyebrow window sat over the tub, letting in the rising sun. I may not be here of my own free will but I can appreciate this.

"Now I can get use to this!" I say turning the water on. I walk inside the shower and look at Mia as she puts our towels on the rack. "I might have to break a rule this morning!" I say as I grab her nipples pulling them to my lips. My hands start to touch every inch of her, and she throws her head back in ecstasy. I made my way to those juicy lips, as I hold her ass,a I drop to my kneels and push her back on the bench in the shower.

"It's going to be quick" I say running my lips around her pussy, she nods her head and spread her legs wider. I swirl my tongue right over her clit. I suck it hard and stick my finger inside her wet pussy and moved it in time, she moaned loud and I smiled and let go, I went to her breast and suck on them next, showing both all the attention. I slowed my pace with my finger then stuck them in her mouth. "Suck." I order, then put them in her ass. I kiss her to catch all her moans, as I put my other hand into her pussy and move them in time, and she cums loudly. I giggle and kiss my way to her pussy, and licking all the candy up. I smack her ass and sit her up, then wash her so we won't be to late.

When we finally left the room, the girls were standing by the at the end of the hall. "What were you two doing in there?" Eva ask looking disgusted.

"What do you think?" I question.

"A SIN!"

"It felt so good too!" Mia said and I giggled. The door opened and a butler wave us up the steps. "That's Bruno, if you ever need anything you just ask him." Kelly says as we walk through the hall to a dining room, there was a cut out fireplace on the left side of the room, it was nice. In the middle of the room was a table of eight chair with a upright rectangle cut.

Kelly and Lindsey sat on the right and Eva sat on the left Mia sat on the end and I sat next to Lindsey. They didn't touch the food, so we just waited. It took Master ten minutes to come in the dining room. He sat and grabbed a plate then put four piece of fruit on it. He looked at Mia and me and smiles. He popped a piece of strawberry in his mouth. Everyone started digging into the food, there was so much to choose from. I just got me a pancake with four strips of bacon, grits with cheese on top, and apple juice, Mia had the same.

Devin stared from Mia to me, 'I wonder what he's thinking'. I giggle. "Is something funny, Gianna?" Master or should I say Devin, says. I shake my head no. "Then why are you and Mia giggling."

"Out of habit." I say looking at Mia.

"Master, are we going out to day?" Eva say throwing daggers our way. "Somewhere fun!?"

"Maybe... Mia is there a story behind your glowing red cheeks?" He turned his head to the side. She looked at me and giggle, not answering his question. "Girls, I believe you two have misbehave!" He smiles.

"No, Master." We purr at him. His smile widens.

"You two are a sin!" Eva split.

"Well, your just a bitch!" I say.

"What you gone do about that?" Mia says looking at her disgusted.

"Girls, we don't fight with each other, we're like a family!" Kelly yells loud. Master nods to her while patting her hand. "Kelly's right, you three must love one another." He say. "Everyone, but her!" Mia paused. "No one will say the things or person I love are a sin and think everything peachy. Bitch I will cut you!" Mia stood as each word left her mouth.

Eva had a fake scared face on. "Master, she has to leave, she threatens me, and she disobeyed you. I know you don't like disobedient slaves." So her plan was to make us like bad! Desperate bitches be tripping.

Masters smile fail, "Did I ask you to keep tabs? What did I tell you last night?" He pause and looked around the table lingering on us. "No slave is to question me! I am the master, you are the slave." He stood up. "Finish eating then come for your cards, I might take the good slaves out for fresh air." He walked away.

"See what you two have done! Master is mad and hungry, he wouldnt even feed from me last night." Eva yells.

"It's your fought! And what do you mean feed from you."

"He's a vampire, and has a big appetite. And he like the way we taste." Kelly interrupted Eva. "But it doesn't hurt like in movies and books. It's the most pleasurable feeling you'll ever feel." Lindsey jumped in. "Unless you or he want it to!" She smiled.

"I'll believe it when I see it!" We say and walk back to our room. "I'm going to take a nap." I say and Mia follows. We lay on the bed with me in her lap as always, I quick fell asleep.

♡                                     ♥                                 Mia POV                              ♥                                            ♡

"Mia the doctors upstairs, so you two should go wait at the door." Lindsey say. "And put a dress on."

"Okay, we will be right out." I say shaking my baby until her hazel eyes met mine. "We have to go upstairs to see the doctor." I kiss her and pull her off the bed. I find to black sun dresses in the closet. "Here put this on."

Minutes later we made our way to the door, and it open and Bruno was waiting for us. "Hi." We say and make our way to the din. The doctor was totally hot. Her brown hair was pulled into a bun, and her sharp couture dress said she knew fashion and class, it hugged her breast and showed her long legs, I was wet instantly. Master sat in a chair at the far end of the room.

"Hello, girls. I hope Mr. Devin is treating you two good?" We nod. "You to agreed to have the birth control shot?"

"Yes."

"Have you had any before?"

"No, we never needed it." Mia say.

"Can't get pregnant by a girl." I say holding Mia's hand.

"Ohh." She understood. "Well, now that you lovebirds are going to be with a man, this shot is needed, now who's  first?"

After the doctor gave us the shot, she told Master, who walked over, "I would say wait a week before intercourse without protection."

"Yes, ma'am. It was nice to see you again, Dr. Green. Tell the husband I said hello and we should play golf sometime." Bruno showed her to the door.

"Lady's you did not come to my office for your card, don't you need to shop for stuff?" He ask.

"Buttercup took a nap, that's all." I say. "Well, come you need to find three even gowns each, and get them here express. We all are attending a dinner party, and slaves are welcome." He begin to walk and we follow behind him.

We walk up a flight of stairs and turn right. We entered the first door on the left there sat a big black oak desk and  a book shelf behind it. Two chairs sat in front of the desk and he sat in the chair behind the desk. "Take off your dresses." He says folding his hands.

"Are you a vampire?" I ask.

"So they told you, please don't be afraid I won't bite- much." I didn't know how I feet about it.

"Are all vampire's as nice as you?" Gianna ask.

"Very few yes, but most aren't. That's why you girl must be on your best behavior."

I reach over and pull one of Gianna's sleeves down. And kiss her shoulder, and unzip the back. Then let it fall to the floor. She giggles and unties the bow in back of my head. Pulling the dress down slowly, kissing everything in her path, and stop on her kneels at my pussy. I look at master, he has a smile on his faces. He moves to us quickly. He kisses me as he pull Gianna up, and kisses her too. He grabs our hand and pulls us to the sofa by the window, he sat and pull Gianna to his side, "On your kneels." I fell instantly. He unbuckled his pants and pulled his dick out, I looked at it, and frown. 'That was to big to go inside of us' I thought. "It will fit trust me." He laughs. Had I said that out loud?

"Suck I'm sure you'll love it." I leaned forward and licked the head, twirling my tongue round and round.

He begin to kiss her and play with her boobs. He sucked on the right one and she cry out. He pushes my head down while moving his hips, he started to feel warm. He pulled my head back, and told me an her to switch spots.

I watched as Gianna sucked hard and long, her best talent is her mouth. He made me stand over his mouth as he sucks on my womanhood and puts two finger inside me I begin to moan. I feel Gianna's breath on my back, she was riding his dick, that made me wetter and he bites my pussy and I moan loud. I feel the amazing build of my organism, as she begin to play with my nipples, I throw my head back, when she help me down onto his dick, it barely fit. She helps my body down and up then I begin to move at my own pace.

He begin to suck her pussy, and move at a quicker pace, I cum loudly and he pulls Gianna down and stands over me. "Turn around and bend over, and you suck her breast." We did as he says. He eased into my ass, ' I like Gianna in this position but lord, he's to big.' I think. "Take it baby." He pushes deeper and Gianna kisses me as my moans mix with scream of pleasure.

He pulls me back to met him thrust for thrust, I bite on her lip. He pulls out and smash into my pussy roughly, I push back against him as he bites my shoulder and I moan. I feel the building starting again. He quickens the pace and I cry out falling as I cum floating away. He lays me on the sofa and get Gianna in the same position, and she was just moaning and thrust back, he bites her on her shoulder to and she cums leaning back against him. "Both of you on your kneel" He says. We lazily compile, and he stick it in my mouth and moves to Gianna. Doing this until he cum on our face. We lick it off each other, and put our dresses back on.

"Thanks, girls here go find a dress for tomorrow." He puts a black card in her hands, and pretty much dismiss us.

We walk to our room and shop for evening gowns. She finds a A-line/Princess Sweetheart Asymmetrical Chiffon dress with Ruffle Beading in pearl pink. And I picked out a A-Line/Princess Sweetheart Asymmetrical Chiffon With Ruffle Beading Flower(s) Sequins in fuchsia. We will be the best dress at this party.

Vote Comment Share Follow

@TairBlossoms

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

64.1K 30 6
"Ren's warm forehead presses against mine, and I feel his breath tickle my cheek as he speaks. "I could lose myself in the scent of your skin," he mu...
5.4M 124K 50
Book 3 of New York series (Does not need to be read as a series) His hand travelled further up my thigh causing my skirt to move along with it. I bi...
1.4M 23.9K 92
"Fuck." She cries as my finger enters her wet cunt, fully. "More." Giana demands. "Yeah?" I mock. "Beg. You know how this works Giana, you don't make...
136K 4.8K 35
"Do you touch yourself Mia?" he whispers. I blush with embarrassment, but I can't lie to him at this moment. He's back in control. "Yes,"I breath out...