Selena Gomez/You

Av MusicLover_97

Y/N Y/LN is a 20 year old who is trying to make ends meet so she doesn't have a lot of time to herself so whe... Mer

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5.

2.4K 62 2
Av MusicLover_97

We sit down at a table in the middle and Selena pulls the chair out for me "why thank you" she smiles at me and sits next to me "hey guys" they wave but the guy next to Demi doesn't and now I understand Selena's worry's "hey Y/N hows your nose?" Amanda asks and I giggle "its okay just hurts, good thing its not bruised" we get into light conversation when the menus come and they take our drinks down when they leave Selena leans over "don't look at the prices babe, you don't have to worry" I open the menu and I'm speechless, they charge this much for food I could find anywhere? okay then, I try to listen to Selena but order the cheapest thing they have which was over 50 dollars and I hand the menu to the waiter and Selena's hand finds mine and holds it and I look over to her and smile when the food comes there's a lot, we start eating and it was semi-quiet with people talking around us when Demi's boyfriend says something that makes me super mad "do you want to put some on my plate? there's a lot and I don't think you should eat it all, I could burn it off a lot faster than you can, I mean the Chinese the other day looks like its still there" Demi looked beyond hurt and almost in tears and I stand up and place the napkin down that was on my lap and calmly walk to where he was sitting and grabbed the back of his collar and pulled him off the seat and guide him to the door forcefully ignoring his threats to let him go.

When we get outside I make sure no one notices us and keep pulling him "where the fuck is your car dickhead" he points to one and I start walking over and push him into the car hard with a thud he falls holding his side with the other arm holding him semi up "ow what the fuck!" I grab him again punching him in the nose, which kinda made mine hurt remembering the feeling "if you ever come near Demi again I'll make sure you can't see her" I punch him again and push him towards the drivers side "if she has anything at your house than you will bring it to her home on a scheduled day and she wont be there, all the shit she has of yours you can pick up the same day" he quickly nods and gets in and I walk back in but stopping at the bathroom to clean up my hand I hurt on his face. I walk to the table and see Demi hasn't let a tear go and I sat back down eating with my good hand with my bad in my lap and I know everyone's waiting for an explanation "he won't be coming near you again, people who say shit like that don't change their way of thinking because someone says so, you deserve better than him" I look up to Demi and she looks like she's about to cry again "shit sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to make you cry" she shakes her head "thank you" I relax and smile sending Selena one and I feel her hand in mine and I yelp in pain and I pull my hand away not thinking about the table and hitting it and I let out another cry of pain and tears run down my face, so its worse than I thought "woah slow down let me see" I show her my hand and its already swelling and busing and her eyes widen "this looks really bad Y/N I'm taking you to the hospital" I shake my head "I don't get benefits and it will cost to much Sel" she shakes her head "I'll pay for it Y/N but this looks really bad" I still refuse but Demi pipes up "I'll pay it was my fault for dating him in the first place" Selena grabs my good hand pulling me up and she hugs her mom and dad and kissing Gracie and pulling me out into the car forgetting about the paps and they swarm pushing me away from them and pushed to the ground landing straight on my hand and I hear a crack and I scream in pain, I've never felt so much pain, I start feeling dizzy and my vision goes blurry and Demi yells at everyone "GET BACK SHES HURT!" I feel arms help me up and pulled me away. We make it to the car and its like my hand was just crushed and Demi starts driving while me and Sel are in the backseat and shes making sure I stay awake and she keeps apologizing and I try to tell her its okay but she wont listen. we finally arrive and I'm rushed in and they start working on my arm.

An hour later I have a blue cast and on painkillers and something to make me loopy or maybe that was the same thing but whatever I'm finally able to see Selena and Demi "hey how you feeling?" I smile stupidly "I'm fine, there was like a room I had to go to see what my arm looked like without skin" I look down at my cast and laugh "Selena can you sign my arm and Demi can you sign my arm?" I ask holding a sharpie and they both looked confused "where did you get that?" I shrug and lean in "she wasn't looking" I whisper and they both laugh taking the sharpie and signing my arm "woah my arm is worth money now, is there anywhere I can cut it off and sell it to someone and I'll give the animal shelter I volunteer at all of it and all I ask is that I can just sit there and play with the animals with one arm whenever I want, I've always wanted a puppy, they are are amazing and active and cute, there's one there who always follows me around and I just want to hide him and take him home " they both giggle "you could just take the cast off and then you'll have two arms to pet the animals" my eyes widen and I go to pull the cast off but Selena stops me "lets not take it off right now okay?" I nod but tears build up "why did they cancel Recess? that was my shit" they both let out loud laughs and they doctor comes in "yo yo doc whats up" she smiles "not much Mrs.Y/LN how are you feeling?" I shrug "I'm okay, I just want to pet animals and watch Recess" she laughs "okay well you are good to go but someone has to be with you for a few days to watch over you and here is your pain killers and antibiotics" she starts telling Selena the directions because I won't remember apparently and I look down at my arm where Selena's name was and she has really nice handwriting and I'm knocked out of my thoughts by Selena telling me its finally time to go and I jump up "thanks doc" I start walking but Selena stops me "this way babe" I smile and nod and we start walking but a nurse stops us and makes me sit in a wheelchair and I pout "why my legs are fine" I whine but she tells me its hospital rules and I cross my arms and they just laugh pushing me out.

We leave out the back because of the paps and we drive to my house, the radio was playing and life of the party starts to play and Selena softly sings and her voice was mesmerizing "we don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes, we don't have the time to be sorry so baby be the life of the party" I lean into her and she wraps her arms around me "We don't care what them people say" we get home which kinda sucks because I wanted to hear more. She helps me inside and helps me change, I offer her some of my clothes to wear and she happily accepts and she brings me downstairs where Demi is "you're such a nerd" I giggle, the loopy feeling hasn't faded and the painkillers hasn't either thankfully but Selena puts a movie on and and I fall asleep wrapped in her arms.

The next morning around 630 I wake up because my arm hurt and I see I'm in bed and Selena is asleep on my chest and she looks so cute like that at least now I can say I've had the pleasure of waking up next to her , I try to move without waking her and close the door lightly looking for my painkillers but shit I don't know how many I'm supposed to take "one pain killer 4 times a day same with the antibiotics" I jump hearing the voice and I realize its Demi "hey what are you doing up?" she smiles "just couldn't sleep but I went through my phone an deleted everything to do with that asshole" I laugh and open my pills "I went out to get you some Gatorade, the nurse told me it would be better to take them with it" I smile "thanks Dem" she smiles "its the least I can do, this life isn't easy and we kinda just threw you into the mix without much warning, you just started hanging out with two celebs and paps want to know everything that's going on in our lives not caring who they hurt and they hurt you last night after defending me so thank you" I pull her into a hug "there's nothing I wouldn't do for you and Sel and never believe what he said Dems, you've been through so much and come so far for him to knock you out of place" We go and watch morning cartoons with bowls of cereal and 2 hours later Selena comes down "there's the missing person that I didn't get to wake up to" I giggle "sorry my arm hurt" she walks over and kisses me "do you want something to eat? I can make it" she laughs "slow down there cutie, you are hurt I can make my own but thanks baby" she kisses me again and walks to the kitchen making food and I sigh in happiness.

My phone goes off and its tumblr, I check it and realize my followers have increased from around a 100 to 5,000 and I'm shocked, I didn't care about followers because I just wanted to re blog stuff and I see a lot of the names are something to do with Demi or Selena and realized I got followed because I hung out with them, how did they when find it? I close the app and return to the show and soon after Selena joins with a bowl of cereal "why don't you have bacon?" I laugh "because I've been busy last few days and haven't had time" she giggles but we watch t.v in silence.

Around 5 pm we head to Selena's and I'm kinda upset today because I wanted to take Selena on date but she won't let me drive so I reschedule so I don't spoil it. The rest of the day was nice and Mandy makes dinner and the door bell goes off, Brian goes to the door and its Justin once again "sorry boy you have no business here" "I want Selena back, one day with her and the girl already got herself hurt, shes not cut out for this life" he laughs "she would make it better in the lime light because she has a down to earth head unlike the one that grew on you, I used to like you but now I don't want you near my daughter ever again" Justin shrugs "I don't care what anyone says shes mine Brian" I get up without anyone realizing and walked over and his eyes widen when he sees me not knowing I'm there "what did I say? I already punched one douche bag this week wanna add your name to that list? shes not yours, shes not something to claim because shes a person, if she says she doesn't want to be with you than you respect it" I push him towards the car and keep doing it "don't put your hands on me! do you even know who I am and what I can do!" I shrug "I honestly don't care about you or who you are, go back to the millions of girls screaming your name because I'm sure that boosts your ego after a bad blow" I walk back to the house and I'm just exhausted and just walk back in closing the door and straight into Selena's arms and I hear her sigh in content "thank you for keep putting him in his place and I'm sorry, I know it must be annoying-" I kiss her "it will soon be my job to keep you in my arms and fuck boys away from you babe" she giggles "soon to be? isn't already?" I shake my head "once I'm your girlfriend it will be but right now I'm just competing" she giggles and kisses me "you already won, there is no one to compete with you because I don't want anyone else" she pulls me into another kiss but Brian had different plans "Y/N can I talk to you please alone?" I nod kinda scared hes going to tell me the same thing he told Justin but Selena stops me "no please don't scare her away" he laughs and I nervously chuckle and kiss her quick "nothing could scare me away from you babe, the only way I'd leave is if you wanted me to" "I never want you to leave though" I smile "good, I didn't plan on going anywhere" I send her a wink andI follow Brian to the backyard and I stand there awkwardly until he speaks.

A/N I know its shitty to end it there but I hope you enjoy and I'll updated as soon as I can! thanks for the votes, views, comments and follows! Over and out - BS

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

234K 8.6K 30
Y/N a makeup artist under YG Entertainment gets the privilege to work for BLACKPINK. Meeting the wonderful girls, Y/N is easily attracted to one cert...
689K 17.7K 44
"There's a boy, lost his way, looking for someone to play There's a girl in the window tears rolling down her face We're only lost children, trying t...
44.8K 674 20
Demi Lovato Imagines *G×G* ~Rated M for mature~ *you have been warned* 😂 Just click READ and enjoy hope you guys like what I write! 😉😊
207K 5.6K 63
⚠️ THERE IS SMUT AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Y/n has a normal life...that is until she got kidnapped by the most notorious mafia in Asia. What she d...