Chapter 4.

I was halfway through my shift and it started to slow down and now I'm not busy I find myself missing Selena. I was sitting there for a bit before the door opened and I looked up and my breath hitched, in walked Selena in all her beauty with Demi and sat down at the usual table and I found myself smiling just looking at her. I walk over with the menus "hello, I'm Y/N and I'll be your server today, what can I start for you with drinks?" I ask "I'll have the lemonade please" Demi says I write it down "and for the girl who seems to wonder back to our booth what can I get you" I ask with a smile looking to Selena and shes just smiling "just a water please and get my ceasar wrap ready please babe" she says with a cute smile "you know there is other things on the menu beautiful" I say kinda flirty "yeah but I don't feel like picking knowing I'm going to be picky" I laugh "I'll order something for you babe" I wink and walk into the kitchen "hey Y/N" the back up chef says and I smile and wave when the door goes off again, I grab their drinks and bring them to the two beautiful girls waiting and place them down "where's your family?" she pulls me into the booth "at home they were tired and I was hungry" I raise my eyebrow "you drove to pick up Demi just to drive all the way here for food?" I ask and she giggles "okay I missed you" I blush "I missed you to" I look to see who came in and I freeze, my ex just walked in and sat in my section "uh I'll be right back" I don't wait for an answer and walk over and try to look normal but stop sending Andrew a quick text and walk to the table "hello my name is Y/N and I'll be your server and lets get started what the fuck are you doing here" I lowly say and she just smirks "oh I'm sorry do you own this place?" I start to get frustrated "that wasn't the question, I work here and last time I check you do not" she just shrugs "what do you recommend?" the door opens and I look to see Drew walked in and once he seen her he already looked pissed.

He walks over "get out" well that was blunt "you don't own this place Andrew and its a public place" I roll my eyes "then go to the other section Cai" she shakes her head "no I'm okay I like this table" all the emotions she left me with came out "the waitress at the restaurant down the street is kinda loose how about going and try with her? oh wait I forgot you don't like just fucking unless your in a relationship with someone else with total disregard for anyone's feelings but your own. I never want to see you again Cai and I mean it, I've moved on and I'm happy and I'm not letting you ruin it once again" I walk to the back and I feel someone in tow. I turn thinking its Drew but I'm met with lips and my eyes widen but I realize its Selena and I let my eyes slide shut and kiss back while my arms wrap around her shoulders and after a few minutes of making out she pulls back "I love that I can make all your worries and stress slide away" I look into her eyes and realize she was right, I wasn't angry or hurt or mad at all "what are you doing to me Selena? I was guarded and made sure I'd never get hurt again but one night you walk into my life without any effort and make me the happiest I've ever been" I say as I brush her hair behind her ear "maybe I was sent to make up for all the shitty years you had to go through, maybe we were made just for each other, most people wait a lifetime to feel the things I feel for you Y/N" I pull her into another kiss because I'm not sure how to explain my feelings better than physically.

I put everything into that kiss and she didn't mind it, after we pull away I interlock our fingers and I walk her back to her table "what would you like Dems?" I ask and she looks up with a smile handing me the menus "I'll have the garden salad please" I nod and kiss Selena's cheek and letting her sit down and I walk over to Riley who is working the shift today with me "can you wait one table in my section please?" she smiles "already on top of it" I smile "thanks Ri" I walk to the back placing the girls order now there's only one table I'm waiting and its the best. I walk over and slide in next to Selena and she smiles when she looks to me and I just feel butterfly's "so who was that?" I hear a thud and Demi whining "its okay Sel, that's my ex, she dated me than proceed to cheat the entire time, back then I just moved here and she broke my heart, she was the last girl to ever hurt me and the reason I guarded myself from dating and love but I think someone might have changed that" Selena awes and kisses my cheek making me smile big and then I hear the chef yell my orders ready "I'll be back ladies" I send Selena one last smile and heading to the kitchen and grabbing the plates.