Chapter 8.

The next few days I moved with a lot of help and Demi was the main person who got everything organized and I couldn't be more thankful, we were all done and we were relaxing on the couch when Selena face times me, it's weird because she will go hours without anything then I realize the stupid fucking time zones and shes sleeping, kinda sucks not knowing when the others awake but I answer it with a smile and Selena's beauitful face appears "hi baby" she says cutely "hi babe, what's up?" She smiled going through the whole day with me it's only like 6 pm here but where she is its 12 am and she looks exhausted "hey Lena?" She hums "you should get some sleep baby, you look really tired and I'm worried" she smiles "don't worry I'm fine, is it a crime to talk to my amazing girlfriend after missing her?" She pouts and I giggle but then I hear the wicked bitch of the west "you in here Selena?" I roll my eyes and Selena giggles "yeah busy facetiming" I smirk and her eyebrow goes up "Go away you guys are like cockroaches" I practically yell and both her and Demi's eyes widen looking at me and I hear Jessicas voice "its time for make up" she says annoyed with me and walked out I smirk and they both laugh "really do you need to be mean?" I nod "when it comes to people tryna steal my girl I have to at least try something" a little while later Selena passes out and I smile ending the facetime wishing I could pull her into me and cuddle. Demi convinces me to meet her family because she wants me to meet her family, I asked why but she smiled and said I was her best friend other than Selena and I was touched so I agreed and we both went to bed. I make it to Selena's room and climb in between the sheets where me and her were not to long ago and it's crazy how much I want to be with her, I crave her touch and I miss her laugh and smile and everything. I slowly start to fall asleep little did I know or Selena know that Jessica was cuddling her and enjoy every seconds before returning to her bed.

I awoke to a phone call and I start patting around until my hand lands on it and I bring it to my ear "hello?" I say trying to come to when I hear my baby's voice "God your morning voice is sexy" she practically moans well that was a nice pair of boxers "uh hey Selena, what you doing?" I ask getting up but Selena tells me to lay back down and I oblige and she hits the face time button and she was shirtless with not much covering her breasts and I was in awe " Jesus Selena a little warning" I say looking up to her face and she had a smirk on face "we've seen each other's boobs before babe" I blush and she moves so I got a better look "doesn't mean I'm not in awe of your beauty Selena" she blushes and I didn't hear Demi come in "hey y/n I'm getting almost ready are you awa-" I drop my phone soon as she came in "jesus you gave me a heart attack" she laughed "damm you're jumpy, are you ready to go?" She asks and I nod picking up the phone "give me a second" Selena laughed and I grumble "don't worry babe but that was so funny, your face" I blush harder "yeah funny for you" she giggles and tells me to go get ready but to make sure to send her a selfie and I wink ending the call with an I love you and get ready.

I get into the car with Demi and it only took me 20 minutes but Demi kept yelling to hurry so here we are.
I took a picture earlier when I was changing and I quickly send the photo but it was more of a tease, I had my jeans on with my hand pushing them down a bit and sports bra. I knew she'd love it because she sends teasing photos all the time and I only send selfies, this was my first time ever sending something like that but I want to, I want her to open her phone and her jaw drop because that's what she does to me and I love it so I don't have a problem sending one but it was a little excited but so nervous for the reply and soon my thoughts are stopped by my phone ringing and Demi pulls into a gas station "answer it, I'll just got get some gas" I smile and go to hand her money because just who I am but she rolled her eyes "nice try y/n" I answer my ringing phone and put it to my ear "I have never seen someone who looks that good in a photo and even hotter in person" I blush and laugh "thanks baby, I'm glad you liked it" I hear her giggle "you're so cute, god I miss you already" I blush "I miss you too I'll be there soon, baby I'll have to call you back, we're heading to Demi's mom's" I say as Demi gets in and she whines "shes not your girlfriend! I hate she gets to spend time with you and I also hate you for spending so much time with my best friend who I love very much" she says louder at the end knowing she wants Demi to hear and she smile "love you to Selena!" I giggle and she gets called to start getting ready as its 2 pm and she moved cities last night and now is only a few hours a head which makes us awake at the same time. Thankfully. We arrive at the house and I'm met with everyone then I get into a conversation with Dallas who was pretty funny and even exchanged numbers because she was Demi's sister and I didn't even know she was flirting but when we leave she pulls me into a long hug but is pushed aside by Madison and she wrapped her twelve years old self around me and smiles "you are super cool like Dems and Selena" I smile upon hearing her name and Demi laughs "she might take her last name so better get used to having her around" Madison looked up to me like I knew all the answers "your the reason she sounds so happy when she calls to check up" I blush "hopefully or I'll have to beat up somebody" she laughs along with everyone else and we head out.