Chapter 5.

We sit down at a table in the middle and Selena pulls the chair out for me "why thank you" she smiles at me and sits next to me "hey guys" they wave but the guy next to Demi doesn't and now I understand Selena's worry's "hey Y/N hows your nose?" Amanda asks and I giggle "its okay just hurts, good thing its not bruised" we get into light conversation when the menus come and they take our drinks down when they leave Selena leans over "don't look at the prices babe, you don't have to worry" I open the menu and I'm speechless, they charge this much for food I could find anywhere? okay then, I try to listen to Selena but order the cheapest thing they have which was over 50 dollars and I hand the menu to the waiter and Selena's hand finds mine and holds it and I look over to her and smile when the food comes there's a lot, we start eating and it was semi-quiet with people talking around us when Demi's boyfriend says something that makes me super mad "do you want to put some on my plate? there's a lot and I don't think you should eat it all, I could burn it off a lot faster than you can, I mean the Chinese the other day looks like its still there" Demi looked beyond hurt and almost in tears and I stand up and place the napkin down that was on my lap and calmly walk to where he was sitting and grabbed the back of his collar and pulled him off the seat and guide him to the door forcefully ignoring his threats to let him go.

When we get outside I make sure no one notices us and keep pulling him "where the fuck is your car dickhead" he points to one and I start walking over and push him into the car hard with a thud he falls holding his side with the other arm holding him semi up "ow what the fuck!" I grab him again punching him in the nose, which kinda made mine hurt remembering the feeling "if you ever come near Demi again I'll make sure you can't see her" I punch him again and push him towards the drivers side "if she has anything at your house than you will bring it to her home on a scheduled day and she wont be there, all the shit she has of yours you can pick up the same day" he quickly nods and gets in and I walk back in but stopping at the bathroom to clean up my hand I hurt on his face. I walk to the table and see Demi hasn't let a tear go and I sat back down eating with my good hand with my bad in my lap and I know everyone's waiting for an explanation "he won't be coming near you again, people who say shit like that don't change their way of thinking because someone says so, you deserve better than him" I look up to Demi and she looks like she's about to cry again "shit sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to make you cry" she shakes her head "thank you" I relax and smile sending Selena one and I feel her hand in mine and I yelp in pain and I pull my hand away not thinking about the table and hitting it and I let out another cry of pain and tears run down my face, so its worse than I thought "woah slow down let me see" I show her my hand and its already swelling and busing and her eyes widen "this looks really bad Y/N I'm taking you to the hospital" I shake my head "I don't get benefits and it will cost to much Sel" she shakes her head "I'll pay for it Y/N but this looks really bad" I still refuse but Demi pipes up "I'll pay it was my fault for dating him in the first place" Selena grabs my good hand pulling me up and she hugs her mom and dad and kissing Gracie and pulling me out into the car forgetting about the paps and they swarm pushing me away from them and pushed to the ground landing straight on my hand and I hear a crack and I scream in pain, I've never felt so much pain, I start feeling dizzy and my vision goes blurry and Demi yells at everyone "GET BACK SHES HURT!" I feel arms help me up and pulled me away. We make it to the car and its like my hand was just crushed and Demi starts driving while me and Sel are in the backseat and shes making sure I stay awake and she keeps apologizing and I try to tell her its okay but she wont listen. we finally arrive and I'm rushed in and they start working on my arm.

An hour later I have a blue cast and on painkillers and something to make me loopy or maybe that was the same thing but whatever I'm finally able to see Selena and Demi "hey how you feeling?" I smile stupidly "I'm fine, there was like a room I had to go to see what my arm looked like without skin" I look down at my cast and laugh "Selena can you sign my arm and Demi can you sign my arm?" I ask holding a sharpie and they both looked confused "where did you get that?" I shrug and lean in "she wasn't looking" I whisper and they both laugh taking the sharpie and signing my arm "woah my arm is worth money now, is there anywhere I can cut it off and sell it to someone and I'll give the animal shelter I volunteer at all of it and all I ask is that I can just sit there and play with the animals with one arm whenever I want, I've always wanted a puppy, they are are amazing and active and cute, there's one there who always follows me around and I just want to hide him and take him home " they both giggle "you could just take the cast off and then you'll have two arms to pet the animals" my eyes widen and I go to pull the cast off but Selena stops me "lets not take it off right now okay?" I nod but tears build up "why did they cancel Recess? that was my shit" they both let out loud laughs and they doctor comes in "yo yo doc whats up" she smiles "not much Mrs.Y/LN how are you feeling?" I shrug "I'm okay, I just want to pet animals and watch Recess" she laughs "okay well you are good to go but someone has to be with you for a few days to watch over you and here is your pain killers and antibiotics" she starts telling Selena the directions because I won't remember apparently and I look down at my arm where Selena's name was and she has really nice handwriting and I'm knocked out of my thoughts by Selena telling me its finally time to go and I jump up "thanks doc" I start walking but Selena stops me "this way babe" I smile and nod and we start walking but a nurse stops us and makes me sit in a wheelchair and I pout "why my legs are fine" I whine but she tells me its hospital rules and I cross my arms and they just laugh pushing me out.