Mate? Mate.

By SKE_books

"Please," I heard the boy say softly, interrupting my thoughts, but I didn't dare move closer to him. "Just l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N
Chapter 41
A/N
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N

Chapter 3

18.5K 544 147
By SKE_books

Ding!

I groaned and groggily grabbed my phone from the table next to my bed and unlocked it.

Hey!! Wanna hang out with Nick and I today? Also, miss u so much!!! xxx Madison texted me. I stared at my phone for a few seconds confused. Nick and I?

I just shook my head. I just woke up my mind is thinking too much into it.

Sure, where? P.S miss u more!!! xxx I texted her back.

We'll meet at the mall in front of Top Shop.

Kay! C u soon xxx

I got up and headed to the bathroom to wash up. I got dressed in black ripped skinny jeans and a green crop top. I put on light makeup, lightly curled my hair, and put on my white converse. I headed downstairs for breakfast and saw my mom without my dad.

"Morning, Mom, where's Dad?" I ask her while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning, Sweetheart, he went to work because he had an early meeting," she told me. I nodded and took my seat in front of her.

I ate my eggs, bacon, and pancakes until I was stuffed and got up. I took some money from my mom and headed to my car.

I went to a drive thru Starbucks first to get coffee. Noting the fact that the guy serving was a flirt but I ignored him. I smiled at him when he got me my order and drove to the mall just in time to see Maddie and Nick come out of his car together.
I stared at them confused. Maybe he picked her up? I thought. I walked towards them and my eyes missed how their hands quickly untangled.

"Hey!" Madison said smiling, while giving me a quick hug.

"Hey" I said confused. Nick gave me a quick peck on my lips and I kissed him back. "You two came together?" I ask them truly confused. They've never hung out together without me.

"Umm," Nick began but Maddie cut him off.

"Didn't I text you if you wanted to hang out with Nick and me," she said. I was going to answer back but Nick cut me off.

"Babe I promise you nothing's going on here," I hesitated but believed him anyways and plastered a smile on my face. Little did I know that this would be my biggest mistake.

We headed towards Top Shop and I tried things on.

After 30 mins, Nick started whining.

"I'm hungry," he complained.

"Go buy something then," I told him in a mocking whiny voice while laughing.

"I'll come with, I want to grab a coffee anyways," Madison said and they both left.

I bought a few dresses and tops and went to find Nick and Maddie.

Nick's POV

Madison and I walked together when I grabbed her by the waist and smirked when I heard her shriek and giggle. I pulled her to an empty place, put my hand on her cheek, and kissed her.

Jasmine's POV

I found them in Starbucks, both of them together grinning. I grabbed an iced latte and joined them.

After shopping for another two hours or so, we headed to a restaurant. I ordered a hamburger with fries and a coke. We sat and talked about what we will do now that we've graduated until the food came. I ate the delicious burger and after that got a chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream for dessert.

After paying, I offered to drive Madison home but she declined saying that her cousin is picking her up. I gave Nick a quick kiss and hopped in my car driving home.

I headed home and sat with my parents in the living room who were watching TV while chatting.

"So, Dad, how was your meeting?" I asked dad. Instead, he just gave me a questioning look.

"Your early morning meeting? The reason why you weren't here for breakfast?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah... right,  it was fine. How was the mall?" he asked me changing the subject. "It was good, bought a few outfits," I told him raising an eyebrow at his actions. Mom got up to prepare dinner while my father and I watched a soccer match. I don't mind soccer a bit.

After an hour and a half, dinner was ready. My mom prepared a wonderful dinner that consisted of turkey with mashed potatoes and sauteed vegetables for dinner. I almost licked the plate after my first serving.

"Mom you are the best cook!" I told her honestly, adding another serving. She just chuckled, rolling her eyes at my childish actions.

I finished and took my plate to the sink.

"I'm gonna go visit Nick we haven't hung out alone for a while," I told my parents and waited until I got their approval, which they gave, and hopped in my car and began the 10 minute drive.

I found his car in the driveway and laughed thinking how awkward it would've been if he wasn't here. I grabbed the spare key he gave me when we first started dating and quietly entered the house feeling like a spy and tiptoed up the stairs. I slowly entered his darkroom ready to surprise him, but it seems like I was the one in for one hell of a surprise. I froze feeling my heart break slowly. 

Nick and Madison were on his bed. Naked.

Picture of Nick!! Sorry CLIFFHANGER!!

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 62.4K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
398K 16.9K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
23.4M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
76.6K 1.8K 31
"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunter had banished her. "Rachel." I whisper...