I married my bias (Woozi Fanf...

By AnotherstoryH

✔Completed. Author: Hannah Llyne Galang Someone breaks your heart and your bias fixes it, how cool could that... More

Encounters
Encounter no.2
Is this a dream?
I just Talked to SVT
Confession
Running into my bias?
Junjin..
143
Jealous Boyfriend Day
Big TROUBLE
Big TROUBLE pt2
Dance
Time flies~~
Broken
Broken pt2
Mingyu.
Betrayed
Woozi's Move
Shooting
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
CHAPTER 26
Mianhae
Another Guy likes Soojin.
SICK
announcement :)
Almost Admitted
BEACH PARTY Planning//The big fight
Beach party //The cold side of SOOJIN
We are not OK//Back to Seoul//Gunshot man
The big surprise// 3rd gunshot
Victoria's revelation
Encountering Jaeyook//Jaeyook's revelations
ANNOUNCEMENT
Junjin?//Forgiving Woozi
Junjin.. is that you?
Junjin's Last Goodbye
Dino
Vernon
Seungkwan
Announcement
Meet the Brother
Mingyu
Hey!
Woozi
Wonwoo
Near
5 days
Birthday Concert?!
Last Last ㅋㅋ
Sorry
Hi, read this or get haunted by me
HOW MANY MONTHS HAS IT BEEN?
Hey who wants a new fanfic?

She's Mad this time

2.4K 87 25
By AnotherstoryH

WONWOO

"I do, I'm sorry.." I know what they will say.

"WHAT?! YOU TOO?!" Woozi shouted as he grabbed my collar

"HAJIMA! WOOZI GEUMAN!" (Don't! Woozi stop!) Soojin shouted and tried to pull him away from me.

"Arasseo.. jo-a! Hyung... chincha jugo." (Ok.. fine! hyung.. your really dead) I know.

"YAH! ARE YOU PEOPLE THE ONE HAVING A HARD TIME HERE?! ITS HARD ENOUGH FOR ME! DON'T MAKE IT HARDER FOR ME TO SURVIVE AFTER EVERYTHING!!! IT MAKES ME REGRET THE DECISIONS IM MAKING!" I was already breathing heavily, my tears started falling.. "Do you... want to hurt me again?" We all stared at her. She closed her eyes.

"Did I hurt you that much?" look who showed up..

"Why did you come back? Eolgan-i.." (Eolgan-i: JERK) Yah chincha. Soojin just--- she just...

"Can't I go to Korean now?" He asked sarcastically.

"WHAT?!" I just kept my eyes on Soojin, it looks like shes trying to stay calm.

"I just answered your question."

"You asked you never answered." WOOZI GEUMAN!

"I still responded." He smirked.

"Stop both of you." Seunghcheol hyung pulled Woozi away from them.

"Not until he's dead." Woozi glared.

"Is the word stop not clear? Or did I never say it. I'm sure you studied what that means. Or do I have to explain what it means for me to say it in that tone.." ---She opened her eyes..--- "Stop means I want you to all disappear. Your hurting me. You dont know how I feel. Its not just Junjin. You.." --points to Woozi---"You.."---points to Jaeyook---"And.. you.."---points to me--- "Dangsin-ui modeun pabo . Jeongmal pabo, nan jugo sipheoyeo. Saenggakhae bwa.. apasseo! CHINCHA APASSEO! Kkeureunikka.. honjalo...noh-a duseyo." (Your all jerks, your really stupid, I want to die. Think about it.. it hurts! It really hurts! So... please..leave ma alone.) She left without saying another word, we all watched her walk away. No one chased her.. why? Because shes never been like that. And if shes showing a different attitude that means shes serious. Shes dead serious. And if we dont listen... well.. we will probably end up in our coffins earlier than we should be.. AISH! WHAT AM I THINKING!

"See what you did?" Woozi pushed Junjin.

"I SAID STOP, AFTER THAT LONG EXPLANATION.. ARE YOU STILL THAT STUPID ENOUGH TO KNOW THE MEANING!" She shouted from afar.

--- (The dorm)

"Soojin-ahh.." Min knocked on the door where she used to stay. "Oh.. she left a note."

'I don't need anyone right now. Leave me alone. I don't want to see any of you. ANY OF YOU. Im dead serious and you better listen."

"She's really serious about this. I think we've upset the princess." Minghao raised the note.

"ARA! DAGCHYEO!" Woozi shouted and slammed the door. (I know! Shut up!)

"Kids." Seungcheol rolled his eyes and went to his room.

"Mueya, you really like her?" Min asked.

"You know the answer to that." I left her and went to my room.

I removed my coat and laid down on my bed.. what the-- why is there a paper in the bed? I never left this.

'Tell them. 5 monts. Or more..'

"Soojin left a message in my---" Woozi took the paper immediately and the rest went near us.

"What?" Min gasped.

"She's really mad huh?!" Wait what? She saw that we're all confused and she rolled her eyes. "Don't go near her, talk to her, or bother her.. for the next 5 months or .. more." WHAT?!

"YOUR SERIOUS?!/WHAT?!" We all shouted in chorus.

"Kanda.. I don't wanna hear your voices, you got me into trouble.. aish I should just kill you." she raised her fist and slammed the door as we hear her footsteps going towards the elevator. (Kanda- im leaving)

-- September 9,2015 (THURSDAY)

She really isn't talking to us?! Aish.. so uncomfortable.

Flashback

September 5,2015 (SUNDAY)

We just finished our stage performance. Is that Soojin? It Soojin!

We nudged each other... she's going to our direction? Is she not mad anymore? But she isn't making eye contact to anyone of us, and her face looks like she didn't even see us, and she really looks so cold. Its like... she's seems so near.. but she's so far. Get what I mean?

It took how many seconds until she got nearer and nearer...

*whoosh*

Did she just.. pass by us?

"Chukha-haeyo.." what... she just greeted IKON and not us?

"Gomawo, you know its really good when you greet us." B.I replied. Psh.. aish! She smiled back, what?! Did she--- she just-- she smiled! She-- but why not to us?!

"Ikon's gongjunim." (Ikon's princess.") Bobby put his arms around her neck. "Nae gongjunim." (My princess)

"Im going to kill him." Woozi said while opening a can of drink. HIS PRINCESS?! THEIR PRINCESS?! DOES HE REALLY WANT TO DIE?!

"Hajima.. Woozi's watching." Donghyuk said and Bobby removed his arms and looked at us. I looked at each of every member of seventeen.. their seriously all glaring at them? We're all glaring at them.

"Jeoseong-haeyo." He bowed and smiled. B.I coughed and pushed them away from Soojin, then Soojin smiled widely and waved at them.

Soojin went back to her cold face and was heading towards us again. uh-oh is she gonna kill us?

Woozi grabbed her arm before she passes by us.

"Banghae. Jugo?" (Disturbance. Wanna die?) she glared at Woozi and us.

"I know your mad at us but--"

"Malhae-jana, saenggakhe bwa. Honja itgo sipheoyo, malhan ijanha." (I told you, think about it. Leave me alone. Thats what I said.) she pushed Woozi's hand away. "Igeon gyeongu." (This is a warning)

-End of flashback-

I saw her again. She passed a paper to our manager so I followed them because they were going to go at the director's office. What's going on.

"Soojin, wasseo." (Soojin, you came)

"Ne, wae ddo?" (Yes, whats wrong?)

"Annyeonghasimnikka, Kim Soojin." YG?!

"YG? Why are you here?" she asked.

"Your on the rise. We were talking about you transferring to YG." TRANSFER?!

"Ahh.. wae?" she asked.

"The new song you made, well.. its awesome,and its YG style, are you gonna take the offer? We'll take care of the papers."

No don't.

"Kkeureumyeo. I don't have any reason to stay here. Ameugeotdo.. Amudo." (Sure. I don't have any reason to stay here. Nothing. No one."

She's willing to go this far?

The door suddenly opened.

"Wonwoo? Were you eavesdropping?"

"Wae?" I asked.

"Museun mal-eulhaneungeoya?" (What are you talking about?)

"Why are you going this far?" She looked in another direction and smirked.

"Malhan ijana. Honja. itgo. sipheo. Geuge.. daya." (I told you. Leave.me.alone. Thats..all.)

A.N

sorry for not updating lol. Not that I have to be sorry... no one even waited. Anyway she's really mad. Just as mad as I am. Thats why there were a lot of korean words. Thats it. Hope that there is people who reads this anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 845 14
After being the youngest graduate of her Top Gun class, Lieutenant Auriela "Dice" Cortell is called back to be apart of one more mission for the US N...
1.8M 82.6K 56
❝You're the one.❞ "W-what?" "The one with the scented blood." *** Vampires are real, and they're not in your dreams. They're up, alive, and breathin...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
997 99 6
Kpop Applyfic! Inspired by Harry Potter series Welcome to the school of magic that unveils dark secrets. The dark days begin and the students have to...