City of Crimson Desires

Bởi Ashgrey3

Seven deadly sins inserted in the nephews of Lucifer started waking up, stretching arms of hunger in the sile... Xem Thêm

Part 1 City of Crimson Desires
Part 2 Prologue
Part 3 Sapphire in the wine
Part 4 Sinful tongue of pain
Part 5 Tender touch of Sadism
Part 6 Strigoi- Frozen Saga
Part 7 Strigoi-Tears of Desire
Part 8 Citadels- Different rules of Chess
Part 10 Rhapsody in Red
Part 11 Stolen glances and Jealousy
Part 12 Check and Mate
Part 13 Apparition in Night
Part 14 Numbed
Part 15 Pleasurable Intents
Part 16 Babydoll House
Part 17 Masquerade
Part 18 Howling
Part 19 Missing piece of puzzle
Part 20 Do not go gentle into that good night
Part 21 Goodnight Dream
Part 22 Her Consort
Part 23 Palindrome
Part 24 Endgame
Part 25 Game of Cards: Queen, Jack and Ace of spades
Part 26 Epilogue - Aubade
Part 27 The Ball Part -I
Part 28 Ball Part-II

Part 9 Petals that drip Sore

26 2 1
Bởi Ashgrey3

Drip...Drop
Blood of wounded soul

She cleaned the altar; fragrance of roses dusting the serene air with their freshening perfume. She lit the candles; one after another moaning and blinking back to life that stood in awe of solitude of church.
"He will cover you in his pinions and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler".

She would always remain there, giving her soul being, serving her entire life to Jesus.
But the flames of candles vanished away by snap of Devil's fingers that echoed the church louder than her screams of agony.

Thy love for lord...

"Father isn't here". She spoke making a holy cross on her shoulders as she finished her prayer.
"I will wait for him". He told her in his stern voice that.
"You are here to make..."
"Confession for sins". He completed for her.
"Lord loves us, doesn't he? No matter how much sins do we commit He forgives us". She stood up dusting and straightening her skirt.
"Some sins are beyond atonement".
" We are His children. We all have inherent goodness".
"Then why do we become puppets of Lucifer". He mocked at her overly belief of inherent goodness and piousness of a man being. She curled her hand into fist glaring at the man that stood in front of her.
"We just get strayed...sins aren't upon our heart". She unconsciously touched the silver cross that was resting on her breasts.
"Man is dark and corrupted for sin". He spoke in cold distant tone as he circled around her, shoes tapping and echoing the high walls of the Church in silence.
"Heart embodies the pure light of innocence". She argued slightly raising the voice as she turned to face the man.
" He is distorted for the nector of forbidden". He smirked at her holding hands behind his back.
"He is being healed by the light of repentance". She offered him a smile knowing that she has put him to the liability of any objection.
"You are blessed by the knowledge sister..."
"Katherine".

Nightingale has a crystalline voice that slits open the hearts and her voice ripped the scream of heaven.

Sweet raptured light...

Choir of the Chorus group had ended and she dispersed from the group. "You have a beautiful voice".It was the same man from the last night.
"Nice to meet you Sir...er.." She paused not knowing how to address him but hesitated in asking the male's name. "
"Duke Willamette"! He smiled upon the young nun who was again fidgeting with her cross around her neck.
"Lord has forgiven me for not visiting"? He asked putting hat on his head and turned his back to her.
"He has called you here again Sir". He threw her a quick glance over his shoulder and walked out of the church.

Devil was once an Angel...
Sin was once an innocence...

Mirror is broken...
...Rose has dripped sore

Blood

"Father has sent me here". She was standing in the grandeur mansion of Duke Willamette. "He asked to give you this" . She handed him a bag that she had been asked to deliver at this late hour of night. He slowly approached her with extended hand that appeared to be for taking a bag. But he grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall.
"Sir...". She gasped in as his hand slided up to her breast cupping her roughly.
"A girl like yourself shan't be restrained in the chastity of chapel that promises nothing ..."
"Let go"! She struggled against his iron grip, fists pounding against his chest.
"You can't fight me"! He slapped her across her cheek that pricked her eyes with tears. She jerked up her body and shouted when his hand ripped open her neckline. She bit his hand hard drawing blood when he tried to muffle her yells. Her head covering gave away in his hand when she ran tripping him off on the floor. She ran towards the staircase without wasting any time knocking a vase off the table. He pushed his body up, wiping the trail of blood off the corner of his mouth with his thumb where her nail had scratched and chased her around the hallway. She rushed towards the stairs, hand reaching and clenching the metal railing. Her foot was about to go down the step when she yelped in pain as he pulled her back by handful of her hair. She digged her nails in his arms, evenly scratching his heinous face trying to free herself.

"Bitch" ! He growled in rage and smashed her head on the wall opposite to the railing. She shouted at the impact. Her head span; white spots dotting her vision and ears rang with the buzzing sound. She mustered her energy and pushed him back with a force but her own balance gave away as she tripped down the steps. Her back made a contact with the glass table, body being slammed into it with such a force that it broke the glass into hundreds of crystals. She landed with a scream of agony on the floor with the shards cutting and digging in her entire back. She lay there in the pool of blood gathering around her body with an extended arm that had a chain of cross slipping away from her finger. She gasped and choked for breath, silently praying to the lord for help. He approached her hovering above her bleeding body and jammed his boot over her hand that elicited a shout.
"Whore! How dared you to scar my face". He seethed applying pressure on her hand till he heard a snapping sound of her finger. She shrieked, face contorting in pain with hot tears burning her eyes.
"Wha...".She gasped between her sobs trying to move her body.
"You will pay the price ". He grinned as he tore her neckline down to her bust.

Blood drop
Petals fell apart

"NO"! Her screams rang louder than the clock tower at midnight.

She lay there open, body bruised and broken in the blood and fluids of torture. She choked and gagged, coughing blood while trying to hold her body in upright sitting position. She hissed in pain, pulling her hair out of her face. Her other hand drifted lower between her legs feeling thick liquid and blood. She wrapped arms around herself mourning over how her own body betrayed her.
How he used her own body against her, perfectly torturing her. It was sick and she couldn't fight against it. She wobbled on her legs, bending down to gather her ripped gown to cover herself. She caught a glimpse of herself in the reflection and puked at her own sight.

Innocence has bled to death.

She was holding the barred gate of the church hesitating to go inside.
"Where were you"? Father asked her followed by other nuns and staff outside the church.
"Father...", her jaw quivered collecting her words of lament. "Willamette...he is a ..."
You disgraced us Katherine"! He barked pointing finger at her.
"You forgot your boundaries and committed the sin"!
"Father! What are you..."? She just stared at him voice dropping off into sobs.
"You used my name to go out and satisfy your dark lust".
"If Margaret hasn't informed me...".
"Margaret...", she gulped and vacantly gazed the older girl who was her close friend and secret keeper.
"Kathy...I'm sorry father got it out..." She responded feigning act of innocence and worriness, pretending in front of everyone that father figured it out on his own.
Katherine couldn't believe that Margaret had framed her. What she ever did to her.
"Tomorrow the high order is coming and they will decide what to do with you". Father motioned the men to take her into custody.
"I'm...I didn't do anything." She yelled at the top of her lungs, back stepping from the entrance gate. Before they can lay hands on her she turned on her heels and ran away from there.

Thou denied of asylum?

She ran stumbling upon her feet while looking back to make sure that she had put a distance. But she could hear the footsteps chasing her like heralds of damnation. She stopped abruptly at the edge of cliff, crust of rocks falling into the river below. She didn't know what to do then as she couldn't jump from such a height. But when she heard shouts and yells of her name, she knew what would happen if she got caught at their hands. She lost her faith but she knew one thing that no matter how corrupted you are, one is never denied of the justice. 'At least God owes her that much in return for her prayers'.How tainted and dark had become that she was invoking the Lord to repay her service. She took a look back at their approaching bodies towards her. She inhaled sharp gulp of air and dived into the water below, whose currents were splashing high against the base of cliff.

"There is no peace, says the Lord for the evil-doers".

She went back to that Devil's house to avenge herself to lay down the ultimate justice for his malice crime. Her frame was drenched wet, her dripping body carpeted the floor with pools of water. Hair covering and stuck to her face, eyes burning in vengeance as her body shook in rage for bloodlust. Sin has to be removed tonight before it could engulf the light of the dawn. There was no one in sight, as his servants and butlers weren't here at this hour for what he had planned to do with her earlier. She marched up to the stairs with a crowbar in her hand that was being dragged against the floor. She had to finish this exorcism and condemn him to hell. After all that's what she had been taught. She opened the door to his room, where he was sleeping on his bed. She stalked towards his form with silent padded steps. She glared down upon him in utmost disgust and pity. She withdrew her cross from inside her shirt and rested it out on her chest. She coincidentally caught a glimpse of the liquor on the table next to his bed and she snickered at his punishment. She tore the curtain hanging down from the bar above the window with a shear force and wrapped it around his head strangling him. Because she knew that the face of the vessel must be covered during the exorcism. The suffocation might have woke him up as he struggled against his captive. She strengthened her grip on his neck and started reciting:
"In the Name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost.
Amen.
Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies,
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in "our battle against principalities and powers,
against the rulers of this world of darkness,
against the spirits of wickedness in the high places" ".

"Who are you"? He coughed and choked trying to break free from her grip.
"Bloody Katherine". She scoffed picking up her bar and jammed it straight into his arm erupting a scream from his mouth.
"...Come to the assistance of men whom God has created to His likeness
and whom He has redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil..." .

She removed the bar and stabbed his navel slashing it down near to his manhood.
He shouted and screamed in pain and she cooed him; rubbing his shoulder to soothe him down and continued with the verses.

"...Most cunning serpent,
you shall no more dare to deceive the human race,
persecute the Church,
torment God's elect and sift them as wheat...".

She stopped there , hesitating for a moment but sliced his manhood open, drawing shower of blood to bathe this sinner.

"Begone, Satan, inventor and master of all deceit,
enemy of man's salvation".

His screams shook the walls of the house and tore open the night to bleed. She gave him a pause to breathe and come down from the pinnacles of agony. Her hand reached for the bottle of liquor.

"...we beseech Thee to deliver us by Thy power from all the tyranny of the infernal spirits,
from their snares,
their lies and their furious wickedness
."
She screwed open the lid of the bottle and sprinkled the liquid all over his bleeding body. She looked around for what could have completed the ritual and found it lying on the mantle of fireplace. She ignited the match breathing heavily then dropped the burning stick on the bed sheet.

"...From the snares of the devil,
Deliver us, O Lord".

Fire caught and flamed the bed, engulfing his body. His shouts and screams ate the silence of night.

"...We beseech Thee through Jesus Christ Our Lord...
We beseech Thee to hear us."

She finally completed her exorcism and stood there staring at the his burning body. The rotten smell of his flesh made her nauseous and she tried to hold bile down her stomach. She closed her eyes letting tears to run down her cheeks.
She had been baptised in the bath of blood.
She stared at the ceiling above , sitting on the rocking chair that squeaked often under her weight. She stopped and walked towards the desk that had a pile of books and papers on it. She unlocked the drawer and opened it, retrieving a chain out of it. She treaded towards the balcony through the white curtains. She looked down at her closed palm then uncurled her fingers. She gulped and held the cross up against the moonlight that gleamed it's metal. She sighed and let a single tear escape her tired eyes.
What she was...
What she could have been otherwise...
But she had to become sinful in order to eliminate sins.

Katherine died and Regina revived.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.3K 496 109
"Gunshots came thick like the winter storm. They were cutting through the frozen air, oblivious to their purpose. Each one ripped into something, be...
9K 234 20
A fallen angel hell bent on killing the goddess clan? 18+ I don't own any of the Seven Deadly Sins characters or story.
94 4 14
"To those who act like like angels but are mentally insane." One holy night, two siblings stood by each other's side making sure they were alive. Wi...
4.5K 197 29
18+ Edited and Completed When Mira bumps into a man in the club, dressed in wings, she thought "What kind of an inconsiderate idiot wears wings to t...