Step Brother |J•G

By nylaxoxx

"I can get you wet in a matter of 2 seconds, it's not really that big of a challenge." He said as he glided h... More

Warning
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
Epilouge
Epilouge 2.0
Sequel & more content!!
Sequel OUT NOW!
IMPORTANT

2.7

67.8K 1.1K 898
By nylaxoxx

Amber's P.O.V
  {The Next Day}

I haven't spoke to Jack all day and I don't plan to any time soon.

As much as it kills me, I know I need to keep my distance from him. If I ignore his presence and try to forget about us then hopefully my feelings towards him will fade.

       Jovana😻🔥: I'm outside.

       I looked down at my phone and yelped with excitement. I need to spend some time with her, she's like my sister and I miss her so fucking much.

       On my way down the stairs I noticed Jack was coming up them. I rolled my eyes and slouched my head, not wanting to make eye contact. That was until I ran into a very firm and toned chest.

        "Are you trying to avoid me?" Jack asked as he gently grabbed my face, forcing our eyes to meet.

         My eyes rolled to the back of my head in annoyance as I pushed his hand from my face.

         A smirk played on his lips as he looked at me with frustration before brushing past me, causing me to stumble back. Worry filled his eyes as he placed his hand on the small of my back helping me regain my balance. He quickly let go before a deep and bitter laugh escaped his mouth.

          I let out a huff of air before strolling outside to Jovana's car.

          "Hey bih." She smiled.

            A smile played on my lips before it immediately vanish once I noticed the same tall blonde that caused all hell for me.

"What's wrong?" Sam's deep voice spoke, as it seeped with hatred and venom.

Why does this lil bitch hate me so much?

"Nothing." I huffed as I hopped in the car.

I need this, I need to spend this time with Jovana or I will go insane. And no one, not even Sam will ruin this for me.

As we drove to her house in silence, it felt as though there were holes burning all over my body because of how immensely Sam was staring.

"Sam, are you lost?" I blurted.

"What?" He asked harshly.

"Well I mean you're staring at me so damn hard, I thought you might've lost something and are trying to find it." I fakely smiled causing Jovana to snort in amusement.

"Shut up." He snarled.

"Make me." I snapped.

"Do you really want that? Because I will, and I doubt you'll like it." He smirked.

                "Mkay Sam. Whatever you say." I said whilst rolling my eyes.

The rest of the car ride consisted of the awkwardness between me and Sam, and the constant laughs escaping me and Jovana's lips.

We pulled up to her driveway and we all got out making our way towards her house.

"Are you like gonna leave?" I asked Sam as I noticed him grabbing his keys from her counter.

"Don't worry bout it." Was all he said before gathering his things and strolling out her house.

Wonder why he was here anyways.

"Hey amber." Jovana's brother smirked, causing my cheeks to heat up.

He's fucking sexy.

                " Hey Cameron." I blushed.

  He made his way over to me and wrapped his arms around me, rocking us back and forth. Small laughs fell from my lips because of how cute this was.

    He let go of me, and I noticed Jovana had her face scrunched up in disgust.

    She snorted before grabbing my arm and dragging me up the stairs.

           "You like my brother, you little hoe." She said as she shook her head.

              "If you don't get the fuck. I don't like him, he's just really sexy." I say emphasizing the really.

"Mhmm." She hummed as she tried to hide the smile that was trying to come to play.

"But for real, Camerons a Duche like every day he has someone new. I love him, but he's a absolute fuckboy and I'm not trying to have my best friend fuck my brother and then get hurt." She said.

I poked out my bottom lip and pouted like a baby as I slouched my shoulders.

"Not fair. I wanna be one of those girls." I whined.

"Stop that's weird." She complained.

"How you fucked Jack." I asked utterly confused.

"Yeah but so did you." She smirked.

"Anyways." I said whilst rolling my eyes, trying to hide the redness that flushed to my cheeks.

              "Netflix?" I suggested.

               "You tryna chill?" She smirked causing me to burst into laughter.

               "Only if your brother's up for it." I laughed.

           Her laughter came to a hault which left me laughing in awkwardness.

                "Okay I'm done." I smiled as I wiped away some tears that had fallen because of how hard I was laughing.

               "Great." Jovana said as she clicked the series of Scream Queens.

               Chanel number 2 is my personal favorite but when she died it was honestly the funniest thing ever. She's so stupid like c'mon you were dancing with the devil...literally.

               But Ariana is queen and she slays every single Chanel in existence. Like she's so perfect that adolf hitter was motor boating her.

               "Ariana is queen." I say as I stuff my mouth with chips.

               I look over and noticed Jovana was sound asleep. A smile spread across my face as I place a blanket over her and close the computer.

                "Damn it's already 3am?" I said as I looked down at the time.

                I looked around the room, finding my shoe's and pulling up my shorts before going downstairs.

                 "Leaving already." I heard a voice say, causing me to jump.

                 "Um yeah." I said as I placed my hand on my chest, trying to control my breathing.

                 "Cam you scared me." I scolded

                 "Sorry." He chuckled as he looked my body up and down.

                  "Okay well I should get going." I smiled as I scurried outside.

                 Once I made it outside I noticed my car was nowhere in sight. That's when I remembered that Jovana had taken me here. I let out a huff of air before slowly walking back into the house.

                  "I just remembered that Jovana drove me here." I awkwardly laughed.

                  "Good, guess you're stuck with me." He said as he slowly bit his lip and stared at my torso.

_______________________________

     Okay I'm seriously obsessed with Justin Bieber like I don't know what he's doing to me. But I need help. I need him to fuck me or something because if he did, that would be grand.

     Thanks for 16k💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 761 42
"you're toxic, get off of me" i yell "but babygirl, you're the only one who can cure me" he responds as he grabs my throat + lowercase intended cop...
2.3M 47.9K 53
i enjoyed toying with boys making them feel what was once done to me, making them see how life on the other side was. but there was a bump in the roa...
317K 4.3K 38
He was the type of guy that could cut diamonds with his jawline and make girls fall for him in an instant. He road a motorcycle to school and didn't...
60.7K 156 101
@jackgilinsky commented on your post! @jackgilinsky has started following you! {sorry if this book is so cringe! It's my first book don't judge me lo...