Sacred Ties

Galing kay phoebeliciou

There first meeting wasn't great. One was called rude and the other thought he was childish. More than one en... Higit pa

A/N
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter One

17.4K 532 42
Galing kay phoebeliciou

Cemil's POV (CJ)

I woke up to someone shaking me and I opened my eyes to find my mother looking down at me. He motioned for me to get up signalling I do that in silence so that I would not wake up my little brother Roman. I walked silently in the bathroom to relieve myself and brushed my teeth too. When I was done, me and my mother went downstairs to the dinning room.

"Why woke me up this early ma?" I asked him and when we entered the room, I saw my older brother, DJ , and sister Amber, were already here.

"It's a family meeting son." He answered and then went to sit where my father was beside him. I find a sit and sat myself down on it.

"Okay children! Let's get this meeting rolling." I rolled my eyes at my ways of introducing the meeting. He's always dramatic unless he's in serious alpha mode. My dad is an alpha and he has a human mate and a total of four children. The fourth is Charles but he's currently not here, he's on a family business thing.

"By any chance, this is not Roman's birthday planning meeting, right?" DJ asked and ma shot him a look that had him shutting up any oncoming questions.

"Well, yes this meeting is about Roman." Ma said and I wondered what it is about him. Roman is the son of Alpha King Elijah and his mate Kacper. He has an older brother, EJ, but not from the same mother, more like a half brother. There was complications with his birth and it messed up with his human part growth. Today it's his 17th birthday and though he is that much old, he looks like a 14 year old boy with so many childish acts.

"His mate came to see me yesterday and proposed that I let him take Roman with him." My father explained to us and it brought me so many questions. Roman had an alpha mate and alphas finds their mate when the mate turns 10 years old. So when Roman was ten, his mate Kenneth came to claim him as his and luckily despite all the problems Roman showed, he accepted him as a mate. Roman's parents live very far from here and since their son was not that much healthy and strong, they feared being away from his mate would cause him great danger. His mate lives in a pack near ours and his parents asked my parents to look after him until he turned 18, when he will be allowed to go to his mate's home.

"Why does he want to take him this early?" Amber spoke up.

"He's not even 18 years yet!" DJ added.

"Yes I do know that he's not 18 yet but there is a valid reason why he wants to take him." Father paused and I knew he loved to hold off information just to have us on edge. Ma elbowed him and he cleared his throat as we waited for him to continue.
"There has been killings and kidnappings of omegas in the packs around. He-"

"What? Killing omegas?" DJ cut off our father, standing up and ma gave him the look again and he slowly sat down.

"Yes. They kidnap them and kill them later. It's not just any omegas though, it's about omegas who has the gift of healing." Father explained more.

"Roman is a healer." I murmured and the whole room got silent for some minutes. The news was sinking in our heads just of how in danger Roman, our little brother, was in.

"So his mate wants to take him away from us? Dad we can protect Roman just fine." Amber said in a shaky voice and I held her hand in mine since I was sitting next to her. I gave her hand a gentle squeeze and she squeezed back.

"I know we can protect him but his mate is worried. I too think it's best for Kenneth to take Roman with him. No one can keep him safe more than him." Ma said.

"But ma, I'm worried." I voiced out my thoughts. "You know how immature Roman is and we were aiming for 18 because we hoped that he might have to shift in his wolf form by then. They said there is a possibility that he will be normal after his first shift."

"What are you insinuating son?"

"Dad, what if Kenneth fails to take care of Roman current situation. The kid needs constant caring and Kenneth is an alpha, an Alpha King. Will he find time to look after his mate with all the responsibilities?" I asked.

"Yes I will." I looked at the door where the voice came from and Kenneth made his way into the room. He was with another man that I've never seen before since when he came here to see Roman, which was on his birthdays like today, he came alone with his guards.

"Hello everyone!" He greeted us and we said our greetings back. His friend did the same and then they sat down. He introduced his friend as his soon to be beta, Ronex.

"So you're saying you will manage to look after Roman?" I asked Kenneth, ignoring my mother's words as he linked me not to be rude. I wasn't being rude, I was looking out for my best friend and brother.

"Yes I will manage, I will make time for my mate."

"If you wanted to make time, what were you doing all those years that has passed? You only came to see him once a year, just on his birthday!" I asked angrily and my parents gave me the warning look. I was being disrespectful right now since Kenneth is an alpha king but I really didn't care. So what if he was a king? That doesn't mean I shouldn't look out for my friend and brother. He came first before my respect to Kenneth.

"I know that I only came on his birthdays but that doesn't mean that I will not look after him. He's my mate and I'm sure we will work our own way." Kenneth said with way too much confidence smirking at me. I hear the elevator moving which means Roman is up and coming down here.

"Is it just me or does Kenneth sounds like he has no idea today is Roman's birthday?" Amber linked me and DJ.

"Now that you've mentioned it, I think so too." DJ agreed with Amber and I thought the same too.

"Roman is on his way here and he loves eavesdropping. His mate is acting cocky, let's show him a mad Roman. He after all forgot his mate's birthday and he should be punished for forgetting." I said and my brother snickered, knowing a mad Roman will rock Kenneth's day and we would see how he plans on handling such situation. We waited for Roman to be near the door and we started our plot.

"You came early today Kenneth." DJ started and we both waited for his reply.

"Yeah, I just came to take him home with me, like I explained, its urgent." I internally cheered when I heard the mate slip up.

"Just to take him with you?" I asked to confirm it.

"Yes just that. Is there supposed to be something else?" He said, oblivious to just how he have signed his own punishment.

The door opens and Roman shyly walks in. I feel bad that his mate forgot his birthday. With how much he was preparing to spend the day with his mate, it's really sad. He greeted us all and we did the same to him. He shyly looked at Kenneth and whispered a hello.

"Hi Roman." Kenneth replied to his mate with a smile. I knew that Roman was expecting something more than that lame greeting his mate gave him and when Kenneth said nothing more, Roman's face fell in disappointment.

"He forgot my baby's birthday." Ma linked us and we three chorused a 'yeah'.

"Damn!" Father said then cleared his throat awkwardly. "Um, baby, Kenneth came to take you to his home. There is some issues going on-"

"I start packing things." Roman said cutting off father's explanation. He run out of the room and back to the elevator to take him up to our room. He was forbidden to take the stairs because he can be reckless sometimes and father feared he might injure himself. I also bath him most times or sometimes mother do it. He either has soap enter his eyes or slips in the bathroom so we help him bath to avoid those too.

"I didn't expect him to understand that fast. He's even gone to start packing." Kenneth said and we both sighed in pity. He looked questioningly at us and Amber glared at him.

"You have no idea, do you?" She asked and Kenneth shook his head.

"Have you been checking the calendar lately?" DJ asked and he again shook his head.

"Today is Roman's 17th birthday and he knows his mate comes on his birthday to celebrate with him but this time, said mate has no idea it's even his birthday." I explained to the ignorant mate and he slumped in his sit.

"I-I really did-didn't know."

"Yeah right." I scoffed at his words. "Yet you say you will make time for him. You can't even remember his birthday, then will you remember to protect him?" I yelled and both father and Kenneth growled at me. I shut up quickly and father stood up.

"In my office, now!" He growled and I stood up and left the dining room, going to his office.

I opened the office door and entered then sat down waiting for father. When he entered the office, he sighed. I didn't know what to say so I just stared on the desk.

"Me and your mother decided that it's better if we send you to Charles."

"You're chasing me away now?" I asked angrily.

"No we are not. It's just until this whole kidnapping issue die down. You might be in danger and going away from the werewolf world might help." He explained and I remained silence.

I don't know why I was angry today but I just couldn't help it. It started with Kenneth saying he wants to take Roman away. Roman has been my only friend and my best friend. At school I talk to other people but not much since they don't like Roman and I just ignored them all and stuck to his side. Then when I knew he forgot my friends birthday, I became angrier but now I had someone it was directed to. I thought a mate should always come first no matter what and I know how Roman feels about him yet he didn't care enough to remember his birthday. I just hope my mate, whoever he is will be less busy like Kenneth.

"Since you already decided, I will go to big brother."

"Actually, you will live with Liam and his husband Alex. Charles's will currently be looking for a bigger apartment than what he was living in." Dad said and I just nodded. Liam was my mother's best friend when he was living in the human world. They remained good friends even when ma moved to mate with dad. "You will leave tomorrow morning." I just nodded again and he sighed.

"What's wrong son?"

"Nothing dad."

"Okay but you should know that we meet our mate in the right time not sooner or later. And your mate will not always be someone you expected, I mean sometimes you might be surprised of what you got." He said shrugging.

"Who said anything about mates?" I asked.

"Just saying. Anyway, enjoy the day with Roman and please be nice to Kenneth. Don't worry about packing, your mother will pack both of your things."

"Thanks dad." I said and walked out of the office. I find Kenneth pacing in the living room looking mad and his beta Ronex just watching him with an amused smile. I watched him pace and I got tired of it and approached him.

"What's wrong Kenneth?" I asked and he just looked at me but didn't answer my question.

"Um, his mate is with an alpha." Ronex replied and both me and Kenneth growled. I knew who he was with when he said alpha and I didn't like it at all.

"Do you know him?" Kenneth asked.

"Yes I do. Roman says he is his friend and if you try to separate them he gets mad. Countless times I've told him to not talk to the guy but he doesn't listen to me."

"Aaargh! I don't know what to do. He shouted at me to leave and the fucker smiled at me. I could kill the guy." Kenneth groaned sitting down on the couch.

"And Roman will be mad at you, trust me, you don't want that." I told him matter of fact.
"I know of a way to help you get rid of him. I might be mad at you for forgetting my brother's birthday but I hate alpha Troy more, so I will help." I suggested and he looked at me thankfully.

I went upstairs and got my camera as I planned to punish the forgetful alpha and get rid of Roman's friend, alpha Troy. I told him my plan and he totally disagreed but he had no choice but to do what I suggested. To play with Roman. He might be 17 but he's a child at heart and he always told me he wanted to play with his mate. If Kenneth brings up the idea, he will abandon Troy in a heart beat.

**********
Hey guys, Cemil for you here and how can you describe him in personality?

How was the chapter?

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

Until Next Time!!!!!

:)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

110K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
2.2M 77.9K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...
471K 26.2K 60
[BOOK 1] Not Edited - For the edited version see my bio Aquilam and Ignis, two clans fighting each other for more than a thousand years now. A pl...
2.3M 78K 78
*There is ROUGH ANGRY SEX and if you are going to start reading remember that. I don't need anyone complaining how TOO rough this book is so CHOOSE w...