Forever an Apprentice

็”ฑ Cutecookie7

Slade has his eye set on Robin, but this time, how far will he go to have Robin by his side? "Robin!" Starfi... ๆ›ดๅคš

Titans Tower
Pranks and plans
Deceit
Time to say goodbye
Shopping and a horrible Surprise
Suspicions and Slade
What really matters
Soon
Flashbacks and a remembrance
A fantasy and realities
Arella
Goodbye Jason. For Now.
A little push
Backup
Intruder Alert
Disapproving Butlers
The Search
Mind Shattering
Blocked
Training Begins
New uniforms
Rouge Robin
Welcome to Gotham
Robin V.S The Teen Titans
Threats
The Final Battle
Forgiveness
A Little detour
Metropolis
Nightwing
Only a Matter of time
Slade Returns
Broken
Just the way things are

Batman needs a Robin

2K 68 36
็”ฑ Cutecookie7

"Robin, Starfire. What are you doing here." Batman pulled down his cowl before Starfire could see.

"Where's Jason?" Robin demanded as he shifted his backpack on his back to one side.

"Over there." Batman pointed to the Batman costumes on display. Where Jason was eyeing them.

Robin nodded and sprinted off. "I'll be a few Star."

Starfire sighed as she watched Robin run up to Jason and pull him out of sight.

"I don't mean to be rude, but why have you come back?" Batman asked Starfire once Robin and Jason were gone.

"I...I don't know. When we got to Metropolis Robin left me in a hotel and said he needed to go talk to a friend. When he came back, he said that we needed to go back to Gotham right away. He didn't say why." Starfire explained.

"Hmm..." Batman wondered what was up with that boy.

Starfire sighed. Robin had come back to them, but it was like he wasn't himself anymore. He didn't smile anymore, or tell her everything was gonna be okay. He completely shut everyone out.

"Robin? What are you doing here?" Jason stood up straight.

"I need to talk to you." Robin pulled him out of sight from Batman.

"What's up?"

"I...I wanted to...I need you to deliver a message to Bruce for me." Robin told him seriously

"Okay...what?" Jason asked confused.

"I...can't be Robin anymore." Robin sighed.

"Wait, What?! Why not?!" Jason asked concerned.

"Because, everything that's happened made me realize that. I can't go on like this anymore. But I can't let the Mantle of Robin die. Someone new must take it up." Robin paused, building suspense.

Jason's head was whirling. Was he gonna ask what he thought he was gonna ask?!

"Who?" Jason asked, his voice barley above a whisper.

"The only one I can think of, is you." Robin said equally soft as he reached for his backpack.

Jason froze. No way. No way was this happening to him. This was all just a dream. But if it is, He didn't want to wake up

Robin unzipped his backpack and pulled out a fresh Robin uniform.

"You don't have to take this. This is your choice. If you want to join the Hero's, if you wanna make a difference, then take it. If you don't, if you don't want to be part of the Batfamily, it your choice." Robin held the uniform out to him.

Jason's mind was made up. He reached out, and took the uniform.

Richard smiled. He was no longer Robin. Jason was.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Dick put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sure. I'm sure more than anything." The New Robin smiled proudly. "After all, Batman needs a Robin."

"I couldn't agree more." Dick smiled widely. For real. It felt like a burden was lifted of his shoulders.

"What about you? Are you just going to stop being a hero?" Jason looked up at him concerned.

"Don't worry, I have something in mind." Dick smiled as he got up and zipped his backpack up.

"I gotta get back to Jump City."

"Thank you so much Dick. I'll never forget this." Jason wrapped his arms around the uniform.

"My pleasure." Dick patted him on the shoulder. "I'll be sure to visit Gotham sometime soon."

"Promise?" Jason looked up at him.

"I promise." Dick smiled for the last time, and sprinted off to Starfire.

"Come on we gotta go." Dick grabbed her hand and nodded to Batman, and left.

"What was that all about?" Bruce asked as Jason came running up to him.

"This." Jason held out the uniform to a wide eyed Bruce.

_______________________________________

"Hello friends! We have returned!" Starfire exclaimed as she and Dick entered the room.

"Oh hey Star. Sup Rob." BeastBoy didn't turn from the TV.

"Where is friend Cyborg and Raven?" Starfire prodded.

"Sleepin I think." BeastBoy yawned.

"Sounds like a good idea." No longer Robin but has sunglasses on and started to leave.

"Robin...?" Starfire grabbed his arm.

"yes?" He looked straight through her.

Starfire gazed into his sunglasses. He looked at her with a cold stare.

Starfire didn't answer and they stared at each other.

"Star?" He took her hand.

"yes?" Starfire smiled slightly.

"I'm sorry." He frowned and let go off her hand and fled.

"Robin!" Starfire yelled after him, but he was gone. Her face lost all happiness it had left.

"oh Robin..." She floated slowly to the ground. She didn't feel like flying anymore. Robin Wasn't the same. The one she lost, wasn't the one she found. Would he ever be the same Again? Or would he be distant, keep whatever was wrong bottled up?

_______________________________________

"He didn't." Bruce shook his head.

"He said he couldn't be Robin anymore and that the Mantle of Robin couldn't die, so he gave it to me." Jason explained as he set the uniform down and opened up the pouches in the utility belt.

Bruce put a hand to his head and sighed. "Why would he do something like this? Did he say why?"

"He said he couldn't be Robin after all that's happened." Jason replied as he awed at a Birderang.

"So he's just going to stop being a hero now?" Maybe he should call him...

"Actually no. He said he wasn't going to stop being a hero. I don't know what he's going to do though." Jason clicked the belt around his waist.

"What are you doing?" Bruce frowned as Jason fumbled with the cape.

"Putting it on." Jason smiled as he snapped the cape in place.

"No you can't be Robin. Just because Dick said-"

"He said I was ready. He said it was my choice not yours." Jason interrupted him.

"Jason..." He didn't think he wasn't ready to take on another partner...

"After all, Batman needs a Robin." Jason smiled.

Bruce froze. Jason was right. Man Alfred was going to kill him for this...

_______________________________________

"What were you thinking?!"

"Dick he-"

"No excuses! I can't believe you would encourage this!" Alfred interrupted.

"It wasn't like that!" Bruce protested. Alfred was the only one who could scold him and get away with it.

"Then what was it like?" Alfred raised an eyebrow.

"It, I, I don't know. Dick just gave him the Robin uniform and took off." Bruce explained.

"And if Jason becomes Robin, what will you do with him then? You never think these things through!" Alfred looked at him seriously.

"Actually..." Bruce trailed off.

"What?" Alfred eyed him.

"I was thinking, since he knows I'm Batman, and he's been living with us for a while now, he even saved my life a few times..." Bruce pre-winced.

"Master Bruce. If you miss Master Dick's presence here and you wish to acquire a new ward, then go on ahead. I have grown to like Master Jason myself. But don't make the same mistakes you made with Master Richard." Alfred advised.

"I won't. I won't make the same mistakes, I promise." Bruce stood up.

"Very good then. I believe Jason should hear about this." Alfred winked.

"He should, shouldn't he?" Bruce smiled. "But first, I gotta make a call."
_______________________________________

hmm...I know what your thinking. When is Slade coming back into this?! Soon my friend. Soon

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Little Bumblebee (TFP Little Series ) ็”ฑ ...

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

27.3K 873 6
I'll work on the description.... This is a hypothetical short story of what happened to Bumblebee when he was a sparkling. I don't own the picture.
109K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
Baby First Years ็”ฑ willowrando

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

28.4K 658 14
all the first year turn into baby's and kurasuno has to give three of them to different schools lets see what happens
Tricks and Treats ็”ฑ EmmaSmoke

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

177K 7.5K 23
A story where Sam tricks Tommy into wearing more armor and Puffy forces Tommy to eat proper meals! Aka- Awesamdad and Captain Mom "slowly" adopting...