Eclipse ( Sequel to A.A)

By crazy1perla

"Monsters are real, and ghost are real, too. They live inside us. And sometimes they win" - Stephen King Har... More

Welcome
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8*
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 *
19
20
21
23
24
25
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Thank You

22 *

92 4 1
By crazy1perla

( Smut later on, as well as well some disturbing things so you're being warned   )

" I imagine death being beautiful and life being the true horror "

Narrators POV

  You've seen so much of me lately. You perhaps have grown bored of me. Before you question things, know that I am a spirit. I am Death, or if you will the grim reaper. I am a soul who watches as people die, as the world disappears and rots. As things modernize, as the world dissipates , as people grow crueler.

    I watch it all, I've collected knowledge from all my years. I watch a boy become a man, a man become a king, a king become a corpse. To me titles are of no importance, we are all headed in the same direction. Death. We are all going to die, sure its important to leave a legacy but in reality no one can do a better of creating you're vision but you.

  Now enough of the future of it all, enough of it all. I believe its time we look into Avalon's life. There was a brief description of her life but now its time for the truth and uncover the mysteries of the past to avoid any confusion. After Avalon was kidnapped and well evidently lost due to lack of funding to the organization of the Seymour's she was sold off to a market place. A queen soon became interested in her and took her in. She took her in and made her one of her workers.

   The queen however was a heretic, she practiced black magic and knew the importance of Avalon. So she gave her a ruby red necklace, one that would protect her from the evil's of the world. As you perhaps remember The Dante sisters from the seance they had meet Avalon before. They worked for the witch a long time ago, they'd perfect the ability to contact the other side, who is this witch ?

  Who is the women behind it all ? You've seen it before, you've meet her before. Its all a circle I tell you, a bloody circle in witch circulates over time. Generation to generation will suffer tragedy from the wrath of the Seymours. Sylvia Seymour, a girl with the face of innocence but the soul of the devil.

    She had meet Avalon before as well but as little girls they played together. Sylvia's mother was the queen, but Sylvia  was the bastard child of the queen. She saw all the adoration her mother had for Avalon, the little red head with blue magnetic eyes. The eyes that enchanted everyone, they made them become hopeful of something.

  Sylvia grew hateful, she remembered how her mother died. How her mother forgot her! How her mother forgot to protect her from evil ! How her mother was first to get Avalon out of the castle and get to safety. How the handsome prince she was suppose to marry ignored her and went for Avalon. She saw the injustice of herself and went away to uncover secrets.

  While Sylvia went on a path and journey of hatred, Avalon was 14 years old when she was taken away from the castle. She had meet a young prince Zayn Malik, he was charming, charismatic and caring. He loved Avalon, he loved the beauty she possessed and everything she stood for. She was the face of what it meant to after such a long hassle of pain and depression there was something to smile about.

   Though they were extremely young and Avalon had no title, Zayn wanted her hand in marriage. His father was accepting of such a thing but his mother could not bare the thought. Her son with a peasant would be a burden upon her kingdom. At the age of 16, Zayn new he had to take a big step and Avalon would accept anything if it meant being with him. At the age of 15, Avalon became pregnant with what would be the legacy of the Malik family. Zayn was the only child and now he was to have an heir.

    At once the couple was married, the Malik family had always been small. There kingdom was also small, it was in a desert like place but in a oasis. The kingdom looked like a hallucination, it was enchanting and beautiful. Its walls were golden , its borders were the finest of brick material. The people lived in harmony and hidden away, few people knew the actual path to the kingdom. The Malik kingdom always had been isolated, they worked for themselves did what they needed. Provided help and manufactured no trade, that is until the war struck.

   War also hit the smallest of kingdoms, many people had to leave there homes out of fear. Zayn took a group of people as they evacuated taking as many supplies as the group could possibly carry. Avalon was with her young infant of days old, she was a mother who was losing her husband to a war, her people to the plague and her insanity to god. She saw as people prayed every single day, she saw as her people killed themselves in the name of the lord to avoid being captured and killed. She saw all the horror of what religion could do to a person, yet she saw the beauty in it all as well.

    As the days passed Zayn and Avalon were both together holding there child. Zayn such a young man holding his kingdom together, after weeks they finally found refugee with an ally of his fathers kingdom. He was officially pronounced  King, Avalon was not given the title of a queen and neither was her son. It wasn't because Zayn didn't want to, it was to protect them.
However in the kingdoms records, it is written that Avalon and her child are both a queen and a king.

       Soon they group of people who were in Zayn's group joined the military, Zayn was the general prepared to fight. Avalon went with Zayn at every fighting zone, she was a nurse and she's be able to help out the best she could. This continued for such a long time, a year one could say and them one day the group wondered off towards another kingdom. This kingdom was the main reason to have so much war, it was the the kingdom that initiated the war. The kingdom was said to be crazy and absurd, the soldiers were ruthless and killers.

   They killed innocent people to avoid holding in so many prisoners. What kingdom could this possibly be ? You may ask. It was the Kingdom of Aeries, at the time it was run by King Avian. He was angry at the world for taking his wife, his blood son and leaving him with a failure of a son. He wanted revenge against the world for all the injustice he suffered. Zayn had to reroute the entire area and wondered off near Eudora but still far from it.

   They decided they'd make camp there and continue going to an ally of Zayn's kingdom. King David of Trenton, he was a friend and ally of Zayn's previous kingdom he knew they'd help. Sadly this mission was a failure, the next morning Zayn and his troops awake and went off to a nearby village were they were killed by a group of men who hated any form of government. They also were in desperate need of money and Zayn's armor was made out of pure gold.

   Back at the camp well we know what happened, Avalon's child was taken away, Harry took the child in his care. However Avalon was taken not Eudora but to another kingdom. The Kingdom of Riches, it is very ironic because this kingdom was anything but rich. In fact it was a kingdom filled with pure utter death, sin and horridness.

   I will not go into the terrible things that Avalon faced. Those memories are far to brutal, to barbaric for any women to face and not contemplate suicide. Avalon faced rape, abuse, humiliation, starvation, and was drugged many times. How a person could face all this and still manage to act normal is beyond my own knowledge.

     So you may believe it all ends here,
our gathering was short but the truth is it has just begun. I do not know if we will see each other again but you must know all people die. Everyone must face death, everyone lives and died. People's  faith are written, we shouldn't believe everything of course , but in a world of black and white, we sometimes seek a different color and attempt to  look for the grey.

♠️ Harry Styles ♠️

         Avalon snored softly while she laid in my chest. I played with her soft red head, oh how time has passed. Its been 2 weeks since the arrival of Louis, he has been much help in attempting to help Rupert. Poor Rupert a troubled soul, in 10 days were meant to go in at all cost and see what on earth occurred in his kingdom. I was extremely nervous, I was the leader of that group and in 3 days I'd marry Avalon. It was very busy time here in the kingdom.

   It didn't help that Avalon was doing so much to distract me. I was different, the feeling of her or the thought of her aroused me. Everything about her aroused me, I wanted her , taste her, lick her, love her.

    She looked at me and smile, " Its midnight " she said. " Indeed it is " I said. Avalon kissed me slowly, " Your so good to me" she mumbled as she kissed down my neck. I took a deep breath and she got on top of me, " I want to make you feel how happy you make me " she said pumping my length in her hands.

" Avalon its late we should sleep " I half moaned putting my head back. " Exactly. Its late and people will be asleep but you and me " she smirked licking her lips. " Can make love all night " she giggled and positioned herself on top of me. Her naked body was on top of me and I was inside of her, the amazing sweet feeling she gave me was enough to make me forget all responsibilities we had in the future.

" Baby " I moaned. " Shh, just enjoy the ride my king " she said as she grabbed my hands putting them at her side. She bucked her hips forward moving back to back against me, I held down on her as she moved faster against me.

       Avalon leaned towards me kissing me on my lips as I gripped on her breasted. Our bodies moving together with such a raw passion, Avalon squealed out in pure pleasure while I groaned in satisfaction. We both reached our release and I felt something deep inside me.

   I believe I just created an heir, I pushed Avalon done on her back. Before I thrusted in her faster than she was bucking her hips against me, I was moving quickly I gave deeper thrust into Avalon and looked into her eyes.

   " I bare you a beautiful girl and a beautiful boy " I said gripping onto here. Avalon gripped me closer to her and kissed me passionately, I released inside her and soon after she fell apart in my arms. " You make me feel as if I am wanted " she said her body in a tremble. I smiled, " You will be my Queen. I am left 2 heirs inside you " I said confident and Avalon smiled.

   " Your a gracious King " she giggled holding my cheeks. " I am only to my queen " I said and she laughed. " I want to bare all the children you wish to give me " she said happily. Life is perfect in this moment.

  ♦️King Rupert's POV ♦️

   Kill them all. I must kill them all.

No Rupert bare a child, make her bare a child.

   If I bare a child, my legacy lives on. Who would be the fortunate one to continue my legacy.

  " You're a sick bastard ! Hurting innocent women " yelled Prince Jacob. I laughed, "Its a ironic. The killer of women telling me that I am a sick bastard ". My eye twitched, kill him kill him now Rupert.

I smiled wickedly at Jacob, " I should do your brother a favor. Killing you would bring joy to the world " I clapped happily. " Please stop this " cried the beautiful women at the cells.

Bring justice to everyone, mark her and have her carry a child. I went up to the girl and gave a disgusted look. Her breast were every where, what a whore ! She is not worthy of carrying my child. I looked at Jacob, " Your brother is coming soon with his wife Annaliese. I am-"

" Annaliese is dead. I killed her remember you stupid fuck " he spat and I hit my head. Bastard. He is a bastard below me. I am god. I am a King ! I am A ruler of everything.

" YOU LIAR " I said and kicked him. " He is coming. He is being married to a women ! Who is she " I screamed. "Avalon. A women who looks like Annaliese but with red hair and blue eyes " coughed Jacob blood coming out of his mouth. Her. She will bare our children. She will bare them Rupert.

I laughed and grabbed the women. "Come here my dear " I said unlocking her from the chains. " If you do as I say you will be alright " I said softly. She nodded her head tears in her eyes, " I will be back for you Jacob. I promise that " I laughed.

" He will come after you and kill you " he said. " I will kill you and him. Then fuck his women." I said my eye twitching once more. I am a King. I am a God. I am above everything. Above religion, above any king. Above that protestant bastard ! He is going to die at my wrath.

I grabbed the girl taking her to my room. " Undress " I said and she did so tears streaming down her eyes. " Get on the balcony " I said and she looked at the balcony doing so. I took my pants down getting inside her giving thrust she kept crying and I growled. I gave her a slap, " STOP CRYING " I screamed. She stopped and and I covered her mouth as I thrusted.

She cried harder and I pushed her off the balcony. Stupid fool. We have to clean the mess now.

" Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP " I screamed. I looked down, " She got what she deserved " I said and put my pants on. I walked down stairs, there were a couple servants talking. A young girl was giving me a flirtatious look, I smiled at her and winked giving a signal to follow me. Instead of one, two girls followed. I had only women working with me, all young. They made me feel amazing.

I entered the bath room and saw a tub filled with water . " Undress " I commanded. They did as they were told giving me lustful looks. " Get in the tub and touch each other " I said and they did as they were told. " My king care to join us " one moaned as the other was licking her.

" Lock your legs around her. Don't let her breath. Let her only eat you" I said feeling aroused. " My king thats murder " said the girl. " Do it " I growled and I saw as the girl tightened her legs around the other girl. The other girl squirmed and I moaned, I went behind the other girl drowning her. I saw as both of them struggled to breath, in the end they stopped and I laughed happily.

She appeared kissing me, " Sylvia " I said. " Rupert. You've been much help to me. However you are to late, Avalon is with child. She is with Harry's baby. I can see she will be with them, you will kill her. She is weaker than her sister, she is less stronger. You will kill her and end her. Or kill Harry and then we will have her abort the child. Then you my king will come forward and in force her to your child " she said.

" How ? She will not do it willingly. " I said. " She has a son. We will take her son in the middle of the chaos, we will take him and threaten to kill him. Once she gives birth, we kill her and keep the son. He is am important factor to it all. With his blood we can bring back Cassie. Don't you want her back " said Sylvia holding my face softly. " Yes I want Cassie back so badly " I said.

" Good. Now I want you to keep young. Kill the girls and bath in there blood. You need the energy " said Sylvia. I nodded my head and grabbed the knife, the entire tub was filled with water and Sylvia but her hand in it and gave a disgusted look. " Kill 4 more. We need it thicker " she said.

I grabbed 4 more girls all putting them in tub killing them all. I don't want to get into detail not because it will repulse you, but because it will ruin the sexual pleasure I received in doing so. " Is this enough " I said. " Yes " said Sylvia and undressed getting in the tub. I did the same and undressed, then we both fucked. It wasn't that I wanted to, it was that Sylvia was pregnant with my child.

I didn't want her to be the mother. She is not what I want but she will bring back Cassie and I want Cassie back. Cassie is the only women I ever loved, and that so called King Harry took her from me. Sylvia told me, Cassie was a pure and kind women, she loved me and that bastard took her away from me. I am a King. I am the law. I am a religion. I AM GOD. That bastard is nothing, he is a weak excuse of a man. HE IS A BOY.

A boy who needs to be corrected and put in his place by a man. I am that man who will put him in his place. That will make him fear me ! That stupid Queen Elizabeth is nothing but a distraction. I will have to kill her as well.

Sylvia looked at me from the other side of the tub. " I am 2 months pregnant. Once this child is born, my legacy will live on. The cult will continue bringing wishes to souls that are in pain much like yours. I will bring peace upon populations and so will my child " she said. " I don't care. As long as I get Cassie and have the baby she wanted." I said.

Cassie will be pleased. We will give her a little girl or perhaps a little boy. She will love us forever and ever.

Sylvia's eyes flashes, " Of course. She will be happy " . She got out the tube putting a rob on. " I must attend work, get the mess cleaned up " she said and looked at the bodies. I got out the tube myself and opened the windows throwing them out there.

I banged my head against the wall. She loves us. Cassie loves us. Cassie loves us. She will be mine. She is mine. She will return. I will kill Harry and he will no longer be in my way. I will rule everything. I will be a King ! I will be a God ! A god to all those. I am a god.

Indeed she loves us. She said so. She told us. She told us she loved us.

I looked out at the moonlight, " Harry will come and find me. I will come and kill him. " I said and looked towards the village. It was on fire, a typical Thursday night. People fighting and fighting for food, for shelter, for a better life.

I didn't care for these people, they were commoners not rich like I. They were pathetic insignificant humans. They had no purpose to this life. I am there ruler but they choose to become a bunch of heretics. I am the ruler of everything. I am the ones that controls them all !!

Indeed we are Rupert. Harry took it all from us. Every since he became King, he took it all from us. Cassie. Our Kingdom. Our life. We must take what is precious to him. We must end him.

We will end him. I will end him. I will kill King Harry Edward Styles.

--//-//-------

I took a while but I updated Yay. I really hope this was a long chapter because now there are only 5 chapters left !! I do not know yet if its including the epilogue or not but I will let you know !

Now if any of you are wondering there were some scenes in Rupert's Pov that were in italic. Those scenes are what the " voices " were telling him or more say what he was thinking.

So a lot of things going on this chapter. I know some were like " wtf " but its all apart of the crazy train. Anyway its pretty late here in LA and I have school tomorrow so...

Please vote !

Please comment !

And share this story. I want this story to be shared with everyone please ! Keep in mind you do not need to read Anarchy Amor to read this story. I believe this story can be enjoined with our doing so !

Love ,

Perla.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 48.2K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
158K 5.8K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...