You Know I'm Such a Fool for...

By dinhadb

Vicky is a 17 year old girl who has a dedicated mom, a best friend she loves, Leah, and an ‘almost’ boyfriend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 20

105K 1.1K 81
By dinhadb

Hey, people, here's the next chapter! I hope you like it!

Thank you aBeautfiulDisaster for editing! :)

Chapter 20

Adrian

I woke up and she wasn’t with me anymore. Damn, I wanted to say goodbye. No, actually, I wish she was still here, but I know that’s impossible because she wouldn’t be able to go home without being seen by Leah. But she should have woken me up; I wanted at least one more kiss.

Last night was amazing, but it’s never enough. Our time together is always too short and our make out sessions, oh well, what can I say about them? That girl is driving me crazy. It’s getting more and more difficult to maintain my self control. I had to pull away a lot of times when we were kissing before I could get too excited and lose the lack of control I still have over my body. This never happened before. I’ve been with a lot of girls and it was never like this, but Vicky has this effect on me. Her touch makes me shiver and our kisses are so intimate that it’s hard not to get lost in them. Every sensation is much more intense than it would be if it was just another girl.

And there’s the fact that I don’t know how far I can go. I know things are supposed to go slow, but I just I don’t know what to do. I remember what she’s been through with that bastard who tried to force her to have sex with him and I don’t want her to feel like that ever again, but I have the feeling that she wouldn’t mind being touched a little more. I wish I could talk to her, but then again, she could feel pressured.

I sighed; deciding that the best I could do was waiting to see how things would go.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower, thinking that I haven’t talked to Vicky about how we were going to see each other today. I’ll have to call her later.

When I was finished, I put on some clean clothes and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Leah was making French toast.

“Good morning, brother!” She hugged me when she saw me.

“Morning,” I replied hugging her back. I loved that she’s so happy lately. I guess I have to thank Max for that.

“Did you have fun last night?” I asked sitting on one of the chairs.

“Yeah,” She replied blushing. Man, I don’t even want to think about what made her blush like that. Is she having sex with Max? Who am I kidding? She’s 17 and seems to really like him, so yeah, they’re probably having sex and he may even have spent a few nights in her room. Even though that idea bothered me, I didn’t say anything because I wanted her to feel like she can talk to me.

“Good. I’m glad you’re happy Leah,” I told her honestly and she gave me a huge smile.

“Let’s eat,” she said cheerful.

“So, what are your plans for today?” I asked so I could talk to Vicky about what we would do together.

“I don’t have any. What if we spend some time together?” Leah asked me.

I didn’t know what to say. I love my sister and didn’t want her to think I don’t like being with her, but I really wanted to be with Vicky.

“It’s ok if you have other plans. It’s just that we hardly see each other anymore. You’re always working and when you come home you’re always busy in your room,” she said quietly.

She was right. I have classes in the morning, spend the afternoons at work and when I came home I usually have dinner and go to my room talk to Vicky on the phone. Now I feel a little guilty, but she can’t deny she’s spending a lot of time with Max as well.

“I’ll tell you what. Why don’t we call Vicky and the three of us can do something together?” I asked and her eyes widened in excitement.

“Really? You don’t have to do this, you know. If you prefer you can call your secret girlfriend or something.”

“What?” I asked alarmed and she just laughed.

“I’m just teasing you, brother. It’s just that you don’t go out at nights anymore and never talk about parties and you’re different now.”

I sighed. Why my sister has to be so perceptive? She doesn’t know how right she is.

“Ok,” I told her.

“Hmm, brother?” I knew what she would ask.

“Yeah?”

“Can Max come with us?” I wasn’t mistaken, but I don’t blame her. I know exactly what she feels. Besides, if Max comes with us, hopefully he can distract Leah enough for me to steal a few kisses from my girlfriend.

“Yeah, sure,” I responded.

“Thank you so much, brother.”

“Yeah, yeah,” I joked. “You call Vicky or you want me to call her?” I asked.

“Can you call her, please? I’ll call Max!” She said excited about out plans.

“Ok, no problem.”

We finished eating and cleaned everything. When I was going upstairs to call Vicky Leah called my name.

“Brother, where are we going?”

“You’ll see, but I can tell you’ll need a bikini,” I answered.

“Thank you, Adrian”, she said again. “I think it’s going to be a great opportunity for you to get to know Max better,” she added.

“Sure. Now go get ready,” I told her.

I reached my room and closed the door to call Vicky. It’s still early, around 8, but I know she’s awake. I dialed her number and waited for her to answer it.

“Hello?” She said.

“Hey, Gorgeous.”

“Is everything ok? I didn’t expect you to call me this early,” she replied.

“Everything’s fine.”

“Adrian, I’m sorry about this morning, I really didn’t want to leave but if I stayed Leah would see me.”

“Yeah, I know. It’s ok V., but I miss you already,” I confessed.

“I miss you too,” I could hear the smile in her voice and I grinned as well.

“Listen, Leah asked me to spend the day with her, so I’m taking her to the beach. You wanna come?” I asked.

“Hmm, are you sure you want me to come?”

“Of course I want you to came, V. Actually, I was hoping I could be alone with you, but I couldn’t say no to Leah. Besides, Max’s also coming, so it can’t be that bad,” I assured her.

“This is gonna be interesting. I’ll change and let my mom know I’m going out with you guys. I’ll be there in 20 minutes.”

“Ok, see ya soon,” I said and hung up.

I quickly changed, trying to ignore the fact that I’m gonna see Vicky in a bikini! Not that I haven’t seen her in a swimming suit before, but I never looked at her like that. Even at that pool party, when I started to notice how hot she is, I haven’t allowed myself to fully enjoy the view. God, I’m acting like a 14 year old teenager!

I grabbed a few towels and other things that we could need.

“Can you get some snacks? It’s gonna be a long drive,” I asked Leah when I saw her at the living room. Max hasn’t arrived yet but Vicky was outside the house when I went to put everything in the car. I looked around to make sure that no one was watching us and gave her a bear hug.

“I’m so sorry we can’t be alone, but I’ll make it up to you, I promise.” I said in her ear still holding her.

“It’s ok, Adrian. It’s gonna be fun.” She smiled and I just couldn’t resist. I kissed her. I’ll never get tired of the feel of her lips against mine and her hands on my skin. Now I can’t believe I spent my whole life without this.

When we broke apart, the two of us leaned on the car to wait for Leah and Max. I discreetly held her hand, so that no one would see and started drowning patterns with my thumb on its back. She smiled up at me one more time as I squeezed her hand, but then the front door opened and Leah came, forcing me to drop Vicky’s hand.

“Hey!” Leah said hugging Vicky.

“Hi, girl. How are you?” She responded hugging her back.

“Good,” Leah said happily.

“I can see that,” Vicky teased her.

“You don’t look so bad yourself,” Leah replied and I smiled. Everyone could tell that she was happy, just as I am. That made me feel proud of myself.

“Oh, shut up.” Vicky snapped and blushed. She looked adorable.

At that moment Max arrived. He got out of the car, gave Leah a quick kiss and greeted Vicky and I.

“Ok, let’s go.” I said getting into the car. Max and Leah wanted to be together, so they sat in the backseat, leaving Vicky to sit beside me.

“Can someone tell me where are we going?” Max asked.

“You didn’t tell them?” Vicky interfered.

“Nope,” I answered. From the review mirror I could see Leah rolling her eyes.

“Oh, please! We’re wearing swimming suits and the drive is gonna be long. It’s obvious. We’re going to the beach!” Leah said.

“Yeah,” I responded.

We talked about usual stuff while we drove. Occasionally I would glace at Vicky and smile at her and she would do the same. After an hour I had to stop for gas. Leah and Max stayed in the car, while Vicky went to get some more snacks.

Vicky was taking too long, so I went to see if everything was ok, but I couldn’t find her in the store. I started looking around, until a heard a male voice.

“C’mon, baby. I know you want me.” I walked to where the voice was coming from and saw Vicky corned and a guy with his hands resting on the wall on either side of her face. I could tell she was trying to shove him away, but she was too small.

“Get off me,” she replied angrily.

“Oh, baby, don’t be like that,” the man said and I was about to explode.

“Back off, man,” I yelled, walking in their direction.

“Oh, who is this, the jealousy boyfriend?” The man asked still not letting her go.

“Leave my girl alone!” I said when I was close enough and punched him with all my strength. My first connected to his nose and it started bleeding while he fell on the floor. I punched him twice more and I wanted to beat the hell out of him, but I needed to check on Vicky, who was too pale.

“Are you ok?” I asked and she nodded, so I hugged her tight, kissing the top of her head. From the corner of my eye I could see Leah and Max watching everything. I didn’t care, though. All that mattered was to make sure Vicky was alright.

I stepped away and Leah came to talk to Vicky, so I turned to the man that was still at the floor.

“You stay the hell away from her!” I yelled and asked Max to lead the girls to the car. I followed behind so the man wouldn’t try to hurt them.

I quickly started the engine and drove away. This time, Max was sitting on the passenger’s seat while Leah sat with Vicky on the back. I glanced at the review mirror and Vicky gave me a warm smile. She could tell I was worried and tried to calm me down.

“I’m okay, Adrian, I promise,” she said resting her hand on my shoulder.

“Man, that was weird. And if I didn’t know better I would totally believe the whole scene about you two being a couple,” Leah said and I froze for a moment. I guess the same happened to Vicky, but I saw Max turn around to look at her. Shit. Did he know about us? We really need to tell Leah.

I drove for another half an hour, often glancing to the rear view mirror to check on Vicky. She really seemed okay, so I wasn’t that worried anymore. We finally arrived at the beach and everybody got out of the car and started to walk to the send. I grabbed Vicky’s hand and made sure Max and Leah weren’t near us.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” I asked her.

“Yeah. Nothing happened. Thank you for rescuing me,” she touched briefly my face.

“How could I not? I wanted to kill that bastard. Did he touch you or hurt you?”

“No. I told you, nothing happened, he just scared me,” she said and I nodded and went to the trunk get the towels.

Leah and Max were kissing when we approached, so I ignored them and put the towel on the sand and sat down, pulling Vicky down with me.

“Are you ok?” Leah asked Vicky when she had stopped kissing Max.

“Urg! Can you all stop asking that? I’m fine. That man was just trying to scare me!” she replied angrily.

“Ok, Ok,” Leah raised both of her hands in a gesture of surrender.

We shared an awkward silence for a few moments. Vicky was lying beside me when Max spoke. “C’mon, baby, let’s take a walk,” he said to Leah.

“I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna let Vicky be here alone,” she answerer and I mentally sighed.

“I’m fine,” Vicky almost yelled.

“Besides,” Max began, “she won’t be alone, Adrian will be here with her.” He gave me a knowing look. He definitely knows. How did he find out? Is it that obvious?

“I’ll be fine, I promise,” Vicky assured her and she nodded, grabbing Max’s hand as they started walking away.

There was no one around us. The beach was completely deserted; it was just me and Vicky now. She was still lying on her back on the towel and I lay down beside her, looking at her.

“They’re so cute, they just can’t stay away from each other,” she said.

I frowned. “Yeah, he just can’t keep his hand off my sister.” Vicky laughed at that.

“Adrian, stop being the overprotective big brother. It’s not like they’re doing anything wrong.”

“Oh, I don’t know about that, but I’m pretty sure he’s been sleeping in her room, so they’re probably having sex.” I said frowning.

“Why do you thinking they’re having sex? I slept in your room more than once and we haven’t done it,” she reasoned.

“Ok, I guess you’re right.” I had to agree. “Let’s go to the water,” I told her getting up and taking off my shirt. She didn’t move, just sat there looking at me. I smirked.

“Are you checking me out, lady?” I asked and waited for her to blush, but instead, she got up, walked to where I was standing and put her hands on my chest.

“Yeah. You got a problem with that?” She replied looking at my eyes. Wow. What is she trying to do? I couldn’t help myself, I had to kiss her.

I put my hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. We were kissing passionately and I held on to her waist because if I tried to move my hands I was going to lose my self control. I moved my lips to her jaw and neck while her hand started to caress the bare skin of my chest and abs. I kissed her mouth once more and she let out a moan as I bit lightly her bottom lip. Her hands were still on my chest and I couldn’t take it anymore, I was getting too excited. I broke the kiss, taking a step back and looked down at her, but she seemed annoyed.

“Adrian, why do you always pull away? Am I a bad kisser? Am I too ugly or am I doing something wrong?” She asked and I couldn’t hold back a laugh. How could she ever think that!

“You couldn’t be more wrong,” I answered pulling her close to my body so she would feel just how wrong she was.

Her mouth formed an ´O´ but no sound came out of it.

“I’m sorry V. I just don’t want you to feel like I’m pressuring you. I never imagined you would think I don’t want you, but it’s not easy for me, I don’t know how far I can go,” I explained.

“It’s ok,” she answering biting het lower lip in embarrassment. She was too tempting for her own good. She continued then, “it’s not like I want to have sex with you, well, not yet. Anyway, but what’s the point of having a hot boyfriend if can’t touch him?!” She asked a little amused; all the shyness gone. I loved that she was speaking of me as her ‘hot boyfriend.’

“Well, maybe I want to touch my hot girlfriend too.” This time she blushed.

“So why don’t we set a few rules. Nothing permanent, of course, but we could use it for now, so you don’t have to worry about how far things can go, so I can enjoy it too.” Man, she was surprising me. And I was feeling stupid. Why haven’t I talked to her before?

“Ok, I’m listening,” I responded.

“What about this, we can use our hands as long as our clothes stay on. What do you think?” She asked.

“Ok.” I smiled at her. Anything she wants. She’s the one who chooses. I mean, I’m a guy, so if I could chose we would be naked with me on the top of her body, but I know we have to do things in her way.

She tiptoed and gave me a quick kiss. God, I love her, I really do.

“And Adrian, if you ever want to go further you can always talk to me or maybe you can go slowly so I can stop you if I don’t feel comfortable,” she bitted her lips again.

This is ironic. Who is the adult here? I should be the one talking to her and making sure she was alright.

“I’m so sorry, V. I should have talked to you sooner, but I thought you would feel pressured,” I apologized.

“Adrian, you’re my boyfriend and I trust you. If you feel like there’s something you need to say to me, then say it. I’m sure we can talk about anything and work things out,” she spoke looking direct at me. In that moment, I fell in love with her even more.

“I know. I’m sorry, V,” I said hugging her.

“Ok. So why don’t we test our new rule?” She whispered in my ear, sending a shiver through my body. Before I could react she grabbed my hand, making me sit again on the towel and started to kiss me passionately, running her hand through my hair. I put one of my hands on her neck and with the other I gripped her waist, trying to close the space between. She gently pushed me back, making me lie down and before I could even blink, she was on top of me without breaking the kiss. Damn, she’s good! She’s still the innocent girl I’ve known forever, but she’s also this amazing kisser who can turn me on like no one else.

Her legs were on either side of my body and my hands went to her hips and started traveling up and down. She was still kissing me, her little tongue teasing my lips before she moved her lips to my jaw and neck. I moaned as she nibbled my ear, but when I tried do move my hands to her ass she held them above my head.

“I’m the one in control today,” she whispered.

Not that I couldn’t just shake her hand away, but I wanted to play this game too.

I didn’t have time to answer, because she kissed me again on the lips, still not releasing my hands. Her free hand rested on my chest and started to caress my bare skin while her tongue explored my mouth. She resumed the kisses on my neck and her lips traveled down to my chest. Her tongue occasionally touched my skin, making me moan a couple of times. I was going insane with need for her. Why was she doing this to me? Does she have any idea of the affect she has on me?

She finally released my hands and I grabbed her shoulders while she continued with the torture. Just when I thought I couldn’t handle it anymore, she gave me a peck on my shoulder and whispered in my ear. “I told you’re not the only one who knows how to tease.” She gave me a final kiss on my right cheek and got up.

I can’t believe she meant it when she said she would tease me! She took her clothes off revealing her blue bikini and walked to the water, leaving me there lying motionless on the sand with a hard on!

****

A/N: So what did you think? Was the scene too hot for you? I have so many young readers and I don't know what is ok and what isn't. Please let me know! 

And please vote! Please, please? *puppy face*

=)

Claudia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 37.6K 25
Brooklyn is a sweet and caring nineteen year old werewolf. Her dad is the alpha of the Blue Shadow pack. Brooklyn is his baby and he wants her to be...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
2.3M 93K 42
Vienna was loathed by her parents and her pack from the moment she was born because she was not supposed to be born a female. She was intended to be...
69 23 10
Vicky is a 16 year old teen who was born without powers or so she thought. She leaves her own world and travels through 4 other worlds, plus one, jus...