Chapter 24

Hey, guys!

It’s me again, a little early this time.

This isn’t the chapter you’re waiting for, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. :)

 Oh, again, this hasn't been edited.

Chapter 24

Adrian

When I finally let her go, I was already late. We spent almost two hours in my bedroom making out. It was even better than the last time, and not only because today our pants were on the floor as well, but also because I know she loves me. I want her badly and the thought of making love to her drives me crazy, but being close to her, feeling her skin against mine is enough to make me the happiest man on Earth.

I still can’t believe how coward I was for not telling Vicky how I feel. If it wasn’t for Leah, we probably wouldn’t have said anything and I don’t know if I should thank her for that or be angry, because it was really embarrassing. When she told Vicky I’m in love I wished I could dig a hole beneath me and never come out again. And that’s exactly what I’d do if Vicky didn’t tell me she loves me too. It was like music to my ears and when I heard those words there was nothing else in the world, just me and her. I’m completely whipped, I know, but I can’t help it.

I parked my car and rushed to find my parents, who probably were waiting for me. Damn! It was supposed to be the other way around.

I was trying to find the right gate when I spotted them walking towards the exit. I ran in their direction and soon enough they saw me and stopped walking. My mom put the luggage on the floor so she could hug me.

“Hi, sweetie. I missed you so much,” she said.

“I missed you too, Mom,” I replied stepping back and kissing her cheek.

“Hi, son,” My dad greeted me.

“Where’s your sister? I thought she would want to see us,” dad questioned.

“She’s making dinner for us.” I responded.

“That’s right. She called me and told me she would introduce her boyfriend to us today,” Mom explained happily. Well, it’s going to be an interesting night, because my girlfriend will be there as well. Maybe Vicky will let me tell them tonight? I really wish I could tell my parents about us. They’ll probably think it’s a little weird, considering we know each other since we were kids and well, since she was a kid and I was already a teenager, but I’m sure they’ll understand.

“Do you know him, son?” My dad asked me referring to Max.

“Yeah, I know him. Actually, maybe even you two have already met him. They were friends before and Max used to hang out with the girls sometimes. He’s a good guy. Don’t worry, dad, I’ve been keeping an eye on them. I wouldn’t let a player get anywhere near Leah,” I told him and he nodded.

I grabbed my mom’s luggage and headed to the car. I put everything on the trunk and sat on the driver’s seat. My dad sat beside me and my mom was on the backseat.

As I started driving I realized it was Sunday and it would be pretty difficult to see Vicky during the week. I really needed to find a way to be with her. Maybe I could sneak in her bedroom window? I needed to ask her when her mom would be working, so I could spend some time with her and take her out, just the two of us this time. I thought about that day on the beach when we were with Leah and Max, it was nice, but Vicky and I are together for less than a month and everybody knows how newly couples want to be alone all the time. I remembered how Vicky teased me making me horny as hell and then left me on the sand. I said she would pay for that but I never actually did anything. Well, I could definitely think of something later.