Chapter 29

Hey people!

I thought I wouldn’t be able to upload this tonight, but here I am! Yay! It’s 03:30am and I have to wake up in 4 hours, but I didn’t want to leave you waiting. :)

I’ve reread the chapter a couple of times, but I’m so tired right now that I’m sure you’ll find more mistakes than usual, so I’m sorry about that.

I know this one is not the best chapter, but enjoy! :P

Chapter 29

Vicky

I woke up with Adrian’s arms around me. He was lying behind me, my back pressed against his chest. It felt wonderful to wake up like this. I linked my fingers with his and tried to bring him even closer to me.

When last night’s events came back to my mind, I couldn’t suppress a grin. Everything was so perfect, I wouldn’t change a thing. The way her looked me into my eyes and held me close while we made love proved he was enjoying just as much as I was.

I can’t wait to do it again. If it was that good with all that pain, I can only imagine what it will feel like next time. Adrian is the perfect lover, and not only because of his Greek god body, but also because he is so gentle and is always worried about me.

I felt Adrian’s lips on the back of my neck and I shivered.

“I know you’re wake,” he told me.

“Hm,” was all I said as I turned to face him. His hair was all messy around his face and he was smiling from ear to ear. “Did you sleep well?” I asked.

“The best night of my life,” he replied still grinning.

“Mine too.”

“Really?” Adrian asked proudly.

“Yeah. Last night was amazing,” I told him slyly and probably blushing.

“So, are you really okay with what happened?”

I couldn’t understand why he was so worried. “Of course I am. It was my idea, remember?”

“Thank you for that,” he answered.

Of course, I blushed again. Well, since I was already a deep shade of red, I thought why not embarrass myself more? “So, when can we do it again?” I asked burying my face in his chest.

Adrian laughed. Urg, I hate when he does that, I feel such a child. “Don’t laugh at me, Adrian. I know you liked it too, so why are you laughing at me?” I said sternly.

His face softened and he pulled me to his body. “Of course I liked it, V. and I’m not trying to embarrass you. I just don’t want to hurt you, so I think we should wait at least a little while before we make love again.”

“Shouldn’t I be the one to decide that?” I asked with an eyebrow raised. I understood that he was worried, but I could take it.

“Aren’t you sore?” Adrian asked me trying to prove his point. Damn, and I hated that he was right.

“Kind of.” I told him.

“So you know I’m right. Please V., it kills me to see you in pain,” Adrian pleaded.

I sighed. I just couldn’t say no to him. “Okay, Adrian, but when?” I asked him. Who would have thought that someday I would be begging my boyfriend to make love to me?

“I don’t think we should do it again while we’re here,” he replied.

It was my turn to laugh. Did he really think we would waste this opportunity? I mean, we were alone in a romantic cabin for the weekend. “No way. I say we should do it now, but since you think we should wait we wait until after breakfast,” I told him. I was starving, anyway.