Gaara X Reader [Long Time, No...

Bởi glutenenjoyer

First story so it might be terrible, then again, it may not be. Anyways, just a story that I have wanted to w... Xem Thêm

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Clarification!!
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 6...
Um... (Not an update, sorry)
Chapter 7 (lemon...hey, that rhymes!)
Chapter 8
Wait, what?!

Chapter 5

5.7K 184 63
Bởi glutenenjoyer

A/N
Another filler. 'Yay'
I thought that the Life in Konoha thing was necessary so this ended up happening. By the way, you are already a chunin so you are gone on a mission to Kirigakure during the time the Chunin exams take place. And sorry if this seem a bit all over the place.

Your POV
{5 years later
      12 years old}
I have no emotions. Not since that day... I left Gaara and he never knew... Why can't I just go back and tell him my feelings..? I can't love anyone else. Not anymore.
Ever since I came to the Hidden leaf Village, I have been treated like the monster I am. Now I can understand the pain Gaara went through. I am a killer. When on missions, I kill without mercy. I am... Alone... Covered by a thick sheet of darkness that can't be lifted. After a while, no one really liked me. All of the girls hated me because apparently a raven haired boy named Sasuke had taken quite the liking to me. I really don't understand those girls. Especially the pinkette, Sakura and the blonde haired girl, Ino. Sasuke is probably my closest friend. He is the only one I can actually tolerate. But Naruto... He is the jinchuriki of the nine tailed fox, Kurama. But he is so... Happy. I don't know how someone can be like that after being rejected for all of these years. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone else talking.
"Yeah. I heard that Naruto fought against someone named Gaara."
There was no way... No. That couldn't be him. There may be others named Gaara. They can't be talking about that Gaara. I quickly realized that I was standing in the middle of the road causing even more foot traffic then there already was. I quickly left the area trying to cover up as best as I could.
"Y/N!"
'Sasuke'
"What is it, Sasuke?"
"W-well, I was... Kinda, sorta... You know... Wondering if...-"
"If you're trying to ask me out, then no." And I walked off. (Damn... Rejected. XD   )
Night time
Art was one of my only ways to escape from the hell I have been cursed to live in. Art, to me was an escape in any way shape or form. (Sorry if you don't think that, but almost everyone I know uses art as a sort of escape from reality. *prepares for people going on and on about Dei in the comments*) I grabbed out my drawing book as I sat on my futon. (Oh, hey Sai. Okay I'll stop now) I usually would just draw something that showed what happened throughout the day, but I couldn't think of anything. All I could think about was Gaara and how I sort of wished that he was the one asking me out and not Sasuke. All that I could think about was the word 'love'. So, that's what I drew.
'愛'
I put away my drawing notebook and laid down. As I was drifting asleep, I just couldn't get that word off of my mind.
Love.
Love....
Love.......
......
A/N
That's all. But I almost deleted this about half way through writing this. That includes every chapter and A/N in this book. That wouldn't have been good. Well, I'm posting at 10:30 YET AGAIN!! So now I have to prepare for the hell most call school tomorrow. Bye.
(I tried to upload this yesterday but it didn't upload so yeah. And I know Sasuke is way out of character but this is just some random shit I cane up with in like 10 minutes so yeah.)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.9K 191 44
(OK SO I KNOW AM LATE ON DEMON SLAYER WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT I WAS STILL AT SCHOOL AND I DIDN'T A ENOUGH TIME TO WHICH IT PLUS EVERYONE KEEP SPOILING...
15.8K 343 26
You found a side to bakugo you didn't know was there. He never showed anyone else this part of him either. You can't seem to forget that hidden side...
920K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.9K 201 9
The story starts after Alabasta arc and before skypiea arc (spoiler free) *THE ART IN THE COVER IS NOT MINE CREDIT TO THE ARTIST* please pay attentio...