You'll Regret It Alpha

By GracieLunato

Zachary Bolton was Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. He never really wanted a mate, he just wanted a play toy. He... More

Prolouge
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.4
Ch.5

Ch.3

2.9K 112 7
By GracieLunato

The night had come and gone and at the current moment, 9 o'clock am, I woke up to an annoying beeping sound. I groaned and grumpily opened my eyes. I looked to the nightstand to turn off the alarm when I noticed it. I had no alarm clock. With a raise of my left eyebrow. I scanned the room and when I looked to my right, I spotted Eli right beside me. I yelped from surprise and rolled off the bed, entangled with the sheets. From Eli however, didn't emerge a girly shout. Instead, he erupted with laughter. I groaned and sat up. I glared at him from the other side of the bed. God, could he be annoying after a single day of knowing him or what?

"What the hell are you doing in my room Attwood?" I growled. Eli wiped his eyes and let out a happy and satisfied sigh. 

"Waking you up. I checked your records and you now go to our school oh young one," he responded. I gave him a face palm look. Right, I had totally forgotten about school. It was November by now, school would be a few months in. How could I forget? I'm eighteen right now so of course, one last year of high school, great. I groaned and laid back down on the floor.

"kill me now please Eli. I will forever be in your debt," I said dramatically. Eli laughed again and soon I saw him at my feet. He bent down and picked me up, me groaning while he did so. 

"Get up lazy, get ready. As your new friend I shall take you," he said smiling as he tossed my soulless body onto the bed. I sighed, knowing I had no chance of winning.

"Fine, leave the room and I'll be down. You can even make sure i don't run away," I said untangling myself from the bed sheets.  Eli nodded and ruffled my hair. 

"Can't wait to see ya down there lil' buddy," he joked before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. Oh bless Eli for knowing how to close a damn door. I sighed and got up. I slipped off my sleepwear, or rather what I deemed to be sleepwear, and walked to my closet. I hummed and looked through my clothes. I put on my undergarments first and the pulled on a black tank top with a pair of shorts. I looked through my closet for anything else to wear with the outfit. Lo' and behold, a single floral blazer was there. I must be blessed. I paired this look with white converse and a black leather satchel that I deemed to be my school bag. I rolled the sleeves to my elbows since I didn't like long-sleeved things too much.  After doing that, I curled my hair lightly to try and make it look natural. Once that was done, I just put on mascara. I don't wear a lot of makeup. I walked over to the night stand and grabbed my phone.   I put it in my pocket before  going down the stairs and looked for Eli. I couldn't see him so I walked into the kitchen. In my gaze, I spotted Frankie sitting across from a guy who I presumed was her mate. I walked on over and smiled. 

"Hey Frank," I greeted. Frankie looked over and smiled.

"Oh, hey Carly, I didn't expect you up so early," she said with a small chuckle. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Me neither. Apparently I was signed up for school," I replied. Where could Eli have gone?

" Ah, I see," she said. She then looked across from herself and hummed, "Oh! Carly I have someone I want you to meet," she said finally acknowledging the man. I nodded, ready for the introduction.

"This is my mate Charleston. Charles, this is Carly. The girl I told you about," she said with a warm smile. Charleston smiled and stood. He put his hand out for a handshake which I readily returned.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Carly, I really have heard a lot about you from my wife," he said. I smiled and nodded.

"Same here, she's obsessed with you, you have to get someone on that," I joked with a small laugh. Charleston laughed as well while Frankie blushed with a huff. Awwe, no matter how old they get it is still so cute to see them all goofy and lovey with each other.  

"Carly! There you are. I've been looking for you!" Eli shouted, for no reason might I add, while walking into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Take me to my death oh will you," I said looking to him with a playful scowl. I then looked at Frankie and Charleston with a smile,

 "It was nice meeting you, but now I must go to my prison for the next eight hours of my life," I said. Eli took my arm and dragged me away. Before I was too far gone I snatched a pancake off of Frankie's plate.

"thanks Frankster,' I yelled before leaving the pack house with Eli. We headed to his car which was a dark olive green jeep wrangler. It was just so beautiful. Who would've thought that this fool had nice taste? He unlocked the car and I got in the passenger seat. Eli got in the driver's side and started up the car. The engine purred perfectly and I smiled. However, he didn't start driving. 

"What are we waiting for?" I asked.

"Kai. He doesn't like driving much," Eli explained. I nodded and sank into the nice seats. maybe I should get one of these instead of my gray Toyota Camry. After a while, Kai came up to the passenger side. He looked through the window and noticed me. 

"Well, I guess I'm sitting in the back," he said. He opened the back door and got in.

"Okay,now we can go," Eli said. He started driving out of the place. I looked out the window and tried memorizing the route. It wasn't that long of a drive and while going there, Kai and Eli both helped explained all the stuff to me.It was a fun ride all in all really. After we talked for a bit, there it was. There was a big sign outside the building that read; ' Welcome to Full Moon Academic Facilities.' How fancy. Can't they just say school?

Eli parked inside the parking lot. there were lots of people all over the place. From what I could tell, there weren't many cliche cliques at the school. Maybe it was because really we're all the same ranking compared to the alphas or betas of the pack. That was just my opinion though. 

"Alright Carly, let's get you to school," Eli said. I rose an eyebrow at him. 

"The three of us are going to school aren't we? say let' go to school," I said. Eli and Kai laughed a bit. 

"We don't go here anymore. We finished school last year," Kai explained first by leaning forward between the seats, "We just come to make sure everything runs smoothly. Our job as teenage leaders," Eli said ending Kai's sentence. How cute. I just nodded, sort of understanding it. Eli unlocked the car so I opened the door and stepped out of the car. Kai and Eli got out too. By then, I could see people looking at us and I could tell that these two usually didn't bring along a third person usually. I shrugged it off and put my bag on myself.

"You two dorks will now show me to the office I presume," I said in a phony posh accent. Eli chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, for sure. Let's go Kai. This dummy doesn't know where the office is," he said ruffling my hair. I rolled my eyes and then the three of us made our way inside. I looked at the place around me. Wow, this was a very nice school. On one side, it was lined with beige lockers. They weren't much, just enough to hold a few books, a book bag, and maybe a few other knickknacks. It was nice though. I would totally love having a locker though it was small. At my old school, Brookstone Academy, we didn't have lockers unless you count the ones we use for physical education. Dang, now I'm reminiscing about my old school. I shouldn't be thinking about that though, they treated me horribly when they found out I couldn't shift. It was horrible really. I'm so glad I got out of there. I was brought out of my thoughts by a whistle. 

"Look at you shorty, you new here?" A wolf, quite literally, called out. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Kai put an arm around my shoulders and then growled at the guy who had hit on me.

"Listen here bud, this is our friend and I'd rather you not hit on her unless you want to deal with the beta and delta. Understand?" Eli said with a smirk etched onto his features. Whoa, when did these two get so protective over me? At least they were able to get that guy off me.

"Uh, yeah, I understand Beta Attwood," The guy said, bowing his head. I looked at the guy and rolled my eyes again before continuing to walk. Kai and Eli followed right after me. As we left I could hear the laughter of the friends that the guy had around him. Guess the hit wasn't as effective as he thought. Eli and Kai soon stopped walking as we reached a pair of light tan doors with a window in each to see through it. This school has a thing for light browns huh? I looked up and saw the words 'MAIN OFFICE' etched onto a sign above the windows which were also above the doors. Yep, this school had a thing for looks as well. 

"Well amigita, here's your stop. Have fun, we'll be outside when you need us," Kai said smiling. I nodded and pulled open one of the doors, walking through. I could hear the sounds of phones ringing and paper being printed out or copied. Even though this was a werewolf high school, it was still school as always. Behind along desk, which had a  blue and wooden checkered pattern, there was a woman looking though small file cabinet, a woman at a computer typing faster than what I thought was humanly possible, and another man writing out papers. The woman at the computer looked up and saw me.

"Hello sweetheart, how may I help you?" she asked as she stopped typing.

"Ah, I'm Carly Thompson. I'm new here and I was wondering if I would be able to get my schedule," I said with a smile. the lady nodded and smiled back. She went back to her computer and typed in what I assumed was my name. 

"Alright, could you please stand by the white wall ms. Thompson? It will be for your ID picture," She said standing up. She also called for a person named Josh to get the printer for her. As she told me where to go, I went there. She got a small web cam type thing and held it at me. She looked at a screen and nodded.

"Alright, smile please,' She said. As she told me to, I smiled. Then there was a click. 

"Awe, how pretty," she said with a smile. I let out a small chuckle

"Thank you miss," I said. After that she gave me a sheet and my ID card.

"Enjoy your time here though it's so short," she said smiling. I nodded and smiled, thanking her once more. I left the office and as they said, Kai and Eli were outside waiting. I rolled my eyes. Were these guys obsessed with me or what haha. Eli immediately snatched the schedule paper from me. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Hm, nice, nice. i might drop in for some of these classes," Eli said. I scoffed and flicked his head.

"I think not, people might think I know you," I said chuckling. Kai laughed and smiled before looking at his phone.

"Ah, I have to go guys, I'll be back to meet you guys at lunch time. Text me when it is," He said to Eli before walking off.

"Huh, bye," I said to him with a wave in return. Eli also bid him farewell and I looked at him.

"For that flick I am definitely going to your training class. I'm going to whoop you," He said laughing. I just froze. Training? Ugh the one thing I was dreading. I totally forgot that a werewolf school has training in case a rival pack ever went after the school. This was totally not in my plan. 

"Training huh? Oh, shit," I said groaning a bit. Eli then rose an eyebrow at my reaction.

"Hey, you good munchkin?" he asked. I looked around and saw a janitor's closet. I took Eli's hand and dragged him into it. To say he was surprised because of my actions would be the right assumption because he was.

"Whoa there, I know we're really good friends and I'm like-able but this might be going too fast for our relationship," He joked with a laugh. I hit him upside the head.

'Dummy, I didn't bring you in here to do nasty stuff. I just wanted to tell you something in private because I think I can trust you when it comes to what I'm about to say." I said, starting to ramble on a bit.  Eli chuckled and put a hand over my mouth. 

"Just say it. I don't need a lecture," he said. I sighed and nodded, taking his hand off of my mouth.

"Okay, but promise you won't tell anyone, not even Kai," I said to him.

"Not even Kai? Well why not?" he asked. I shrugged and sighed.

"I want to tell him myself," I said. Eli nodded and I took a deep breath. I can't believe I'm going to tell someone. 

"well, Ican'tshiftatall," I said rushing it very fast. Eli gave me a deadpan look.

"Can you repeat that but in clear English so I can understand?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. I sighed and nodded.

"I. Can't. Shift. At. All," I said, looking up at Eli to see his reaction. His eyes were wide and he had genuine confusion on his face.

"W-what? Aren't you eighteen? That's so weird," He said. I pursed my lips and nodded. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"I'll try to get you out of the wolf training and put you in a human form only training class, how about that?" Eli suggested. I nodded widely and smiled. 

"Oh thank you Eli! You're a blessed soul," I said laughing as I hugged him. Eli laughed as well and ruffled my hair. At that point the bell rang.

"Well, time for class. Let's get going," he said unwrapping my arms from him and walking out. He took my hand and walked me to my first class of the day. Awe how nice could Eli get? I guess I will have to find out with the more I get to know him. 

  ---------------------------------------- 

A/N

hello everyone!! so sorry that this chapter took forever to get out. I have had writer's block again and I have been very busy but I promise that I will try to get a publishing schedule out for the next couple of months since school is starting. I hope you all can bear with me. Comment some ideas you would like to include and I might just do that. Thank you all for reading and voting!

edited 8/22/18 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 326K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
87.2K 1.8K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...
2K 96 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
857 20 19
Meet Kyler, Omega, Alpha's Mate and very weak in some eyes. Kyler will be carrying the Alpha's baby and their child be mates with the one they will...