Ch.2

I walked in and looked around. The walls of the room were painted pink and white, I smiled. It was really nice. I pushed the suitcase to the side and started unpacking. Frankie came in after a while and helped me unpack. I thanked her for her help. Once that was all done, which only took about forty-five minutes, Frankie gave me the tour of the whole tour of the place. To say it was big is an understatement. The place was huge!!! I returned to my room out of breath. I plopped onto the bed and took deep breaths. Who would've thought that I would be so out of breath from a tour of the pack house? I shook my head and sighed, taking off my clothes. I would much rather be in a pair of shorts and a tee. I took off the jeans I was wearing and substituted it with a pair of my jogging shorts. The only downside to living with a pack is not being able to walk around in my underwear. 

After I had changed, I went and checked on my phone. To my surprise, there were many texts from my mother and the only one from Ryan.

[life giver: Where the hell are you?!!]5:30 pm

[life giver: When did I give you permission to do this?]5:30 pm

[RyRy: Your mom's going batshit crazy}5:32 pm

[life giver: We're looking for you]5:33 pm

[life giver: You can't hide forever Carly Hannah Thompson]5:34 pm

[life giver: I'm sorry for everything, come back!]5:39 pm

[life giver: Answer when you get this sweetie, I miss you]5:40 pm

I scoffed at my mother's attempts to get me back. She didn't even try to call me. Is she crazy? No way am I going home to her again. She yelled at me every day for six months. I rolled my eyes and laid in bed. It was an hour since those texts were sent and I could still care less. I went underneath the blankets and pulled them up to my chin. Why would my mother try so hard to get me back? It would be so much easier without me there. I am a disgrace, aren't I? If anything she should be happy that I'm not at home. I will never truly get that woman. I grabbed my earbuds from my suitcase and plugged them into my phone. I decided to give Ryan one last piece of advice

Carly: Please, Ryan. Don't come looking for me, I'm fine

I sighed and blocked his number. I planned on getting a new phone so they wouldn't be able to find me. I put the earbuds on and played some music. I had chosen a rock playlist and surprisingly I was able to sleep. Everyone has a thing they're into and I'm into listening to rock to get me to sleep.

...

A couple of hours later, I woke up from my nap. I yawned and looked around. I rubbed my head and sat up. I don't know why I took a nap if it would be so late afterward. 

"I'm a little dumb, aren't I?" I asked myself. I slid out of the bed and got up. I stuck a corner of the shirt into the shorts so people could see that I wasn't just wearing a shirt. I groaned gently and put on a pair of slides. I walked out of the room and started walking around the house. I walked down to the stairs and tried to remember where Frankie said the kitchen was. There were a couple of people wandering around and a few glanced my way. As I was close to the kitchen, the same dark-skinned man from earlier today came and stopped me... Again!

"Do you always stop girls like this or am I special?"I said in a sarcastic tone. He chuckled and ran a hand over his hair. 

"Maybe you are. I'm Andy Kerr, and you are?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I looked up at him and sighed, giving up. 

"I'm Carly, Carly Thompson," I said smiling slightly. He grinned, happy to hear an answer from me.

"Ah, Carly's a nice name. You're new to the Blue Moon pack?"He asked. Geez, this guy seemed to ask all sorts of questions. I just nodded.