Love or friendship? That is t...

By JustRogTaylorLove

A beautiful childhood friendship between Yasmin and Roger will survive over time through a variety of events... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Truro / Cornwall - September 6, 1960.
Chapter 2 - Truro / Cornwall - December 1961.
Chapter 3 - Sixteen years old . - part 1.
Chapter 4 - Sixteen years old - part 2
Chapter 5 - Drive my car
Chapter 6 - Broken.
Chapter 7 - Father and son
Chapter 8 - Car accident .
Chapter 9 - The Party and the kiss.
Chapter 10 - Friendship Bracelet .
Chapter 11- 1967 Year of choices
Chapter 12 - Hurt
Chapter 13 - Decision
Chapter 14 - Friends again.
Chapter 15 - Eighteen years .
Chapter 16 - London.
Some explanations
Chapter 17 - Studies .
Chapter 18 - 1967 Christmas.
Chapter 19 - All you need is love
Chapter 20 - jealous brother .
Chapter 22 - 1968.
Chapter 23 - 1968 - Part 2
Chapter 24 - 1968 - Part 3 - Brian and Victoria.
Chapter 25 - 1968 - Part 4 - ads .
Chapter 26 - 1968 - Part 5 - Band Smile .
Chapter 27 - 1968 - Part 6 - Roger teacher and shows the band Smile .
Chapter 28 - 1968 - Final part - Party New Year / Hey Jude .
Chapter 29 - Confused with a woman and the red dress.
Chapter 30 - Trip to Truro, family, confessions and virginity.
Chapter 31 - Feijoada , caipirinha and return to London .
Chapter 32 - Tim and Yasmin - Love Story
Chapter 33 - Fights.
Chapter 34 - Fights - Part 2 - Friendship undone .
Chapter 35 - It's over. - End of the first season.
Notes

Chapter 21 - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

75 4 0
By JustRogTaylorLove

POV Yasmin.

I went up to Clare to his room. She lay on her bed still crying softly. I lay beside her stroking in her gorgeous blond hair. Every time you spend Clare looks more like Roger. The two actually look like twins. Clare is a beautiful girl. This year she has full fifteen years. It is natural that the boys already look at it differently. And while Roger is boring sometimes want too protect the sister I did not shoot his reason. I have no brother or sister, but if I had certainly protect as well. Clare is slowly calming down, I sing her songs of The Beatles she likes. After a while I realize that she falls asleep peacefully. She cried a lot. I look at his desk and see two frames: on a photo Clare's with Roger and Winifred smiling and the other picture she is with Roger at the amusement park eating cotton candy and they are smiling. There is no photo of her and Michael. I remember there was a picture of her with him, but she must have taken the picture frame. I hear several voices in the room. Winifred and their families should have come back. A short time later I hear footsteps in the hall and knock on the bedroom door. I say to enter. It Winifred. We greeted us and she realizes that her daughter is sleeping.  

I explain to you everything that happened. Winifred sits on the bed and says: 

- Clare should not have said that to Roger. She knows that while Roger is tough he is sensitive. – said without thinking, 

– Winifred. She was angry. I realize that Roger while away the two now worry too much with you. In London he thinks the two every day. Just does not care every day because bonds are expensive.

- Roger binds me about three times a week. - Winifred smiled. - My son is an amazing person. Has character, likes to help people either prove to be strong all the time, but we know that is not so. 

- I know very well. Roger is more sensitive after Michael's separation and lady. But it does not show all the time, but I see in your eyes the weakness within him. Roger wants to be like a father to Clare from now on. Not just as an older brother. And I understand it. I have brothers, but I understand his concern with his sister, the protection it has. And Clare really is too young to date. Can wait a few more years. 

- Roger and Clare understand. - Winifred smiled. - One does not live without the other.  

- Brothers who love forgive each other. - I smiled back .

- You will dine with us , Yasmin ?

- I do not know. I'll wait Roger back . I'm not leaving without talking to him.

- Ok my dear. It is at home and take care of Clare. I'll prepare dinner .

- Want some help , Winifred ?

- No need dear. My sisters help me .

- Okay. - Smile .

Winifred kisses her daughter's head and out of your room. 

I turn on the television Clare 's room and I'm watching a BBC talk show. Amazingly they are reprising an interview of The Beatles last year and watch again. Paul looks beautiful as always . I notice the most famous presenter and journalist in the UK. I want to be like her. Maybe one day I have a program and interview my music idols . 

Watch the entire interview that lasts about an hour and a half. When I finish watching the program are almost seven. I hear footsteps in the hallway and a door slamming next to Clare 's room. 

Roger returned . I turn off the TV and Clare agreement.

- Princess , wake up . - Smile at her. - Your brother has come . We talk to him?

- And if he does fight me again? - Said frightened. 

- I defend , but I think Rog is calmer. Come , let us go to his room. 

It awakens fully and let Roger into the room. We got the front of your room . The door is closed. Knock on the door. 

- Who is? - Roger asks in her husky voice and high . 

- I, Yasmin .

We were a few seconds in silence when I realize he unlocked the door . 

I look at Clare smiling, encouraging . 

I open the door slowly and Roger is lying on his bed staring at the ceiling , giving a number of puffs on his cigarette . I hate it when Roger smoke, but it's his choice .

- Excuse. - I say reluctantly and Clare comes to me and shut the door of his room . 

Roger looks at us quickly and back looking at the ceiling and giving more puffs on his cigarette . He does not say a word. 

Keeps silent for a long time. Clare and I sat on the edge of his bed watching him smoke. He is also glasses. Certainly put the glasses to drive. Up glasses Roger is beautiful. 

He finishes smoking and withdraws from his pants pocket a mint and put in your mouth .

Clare is embraced me when I say softly : 

- Asks pardon him . He's waiting for you to say something. 

Roger still lying in bed staring at the ceiling , sucking the bullet . Roger even angry , upset gets too sexy.

- Rog , I mean ... Roger ... - Clare begins with trembling lips. - I promise it's the last time I speak with you. Just want to express what I feel right now.

Roger did not show any response . Still staring at the ceiling .

- I love you so much my brother and told that Yasmin was a moment of irritation, anger. I confess, I will not lie sometimes you're too boring, annoying, but I love you. And I know you do all this to protect me. I know I'm too young to date and do not want it for me now too. I want to study hard. I intend to be a lawyer and for that I have to study hard and do that. I will fulfill my dream as well as Yasmin and you hold yours. Forgive me for the awful things I said to him. You are not a punishment and do not want another brother. I want you. You are irreplaceable. I'm an idiot, Roger. A fool and as much as I like Luke'll wait eighteen and he said he will wait for me too. You've always been a wonderful brother, who did everything for me. You are my father, even more than Michael. That's all I have to say. I love you so much, forever. I know you will not forgive me, but I said everything that was hidden within me. - Ends Clare said with eyes full of tears.

She gets out of bed looking at Roger said nothing.

He was still staring at nothing , but saw a tear sliding down her beautiful face . He rises from his bed heading towards Clare and embracing strong . Both cry together . What Clare said it be like a father to her even more than Michael touched the lot.

I know that. I see the two embraced and smile . Get out of bed heading towards the fourth output when Roger pulls my arm and hugs me too. 

The three of us embraced for a while until he says : 

- Forgive the two . The Clare the things I said and Yasmine for having covered up Clare. I know you talk about women's issues that I do not care . I 'm a fool as well. A jealous fool. I love you.

Roger kisses my head and Clare's face and continues: 

- Then I want to learn more about this kid, Luke and see the real his intentions with you my sister. But dating even just when you're older, perhaps with some sixteen years. - He smiles at the end. 

- I love you, Rog. - Clare embraces stronger. 

- I'm your brother and I will be your father too if you want. - He says moved. But above all I am your friend, Clare. Do not hide anything from me about the boys. Do not be afraid. I will always be with you sister, advising you too. 

- You are brother, father and friend. - Smiled the girl. 

- I'm sorry to have hidden it, Rog, but it was about her sister, had no right to speak. - I tell him. 

- I know Yasmine. - He smiles. - Now I understand. 

He kisses us in the face and says: 

- Little Sister, I did not keep my mother's car in the garage. It is parked in front of the house, the three of us are going out now? 

- But where Rog? 

- We go to a diner eating giant hamburgers with chips and soda? I paid for the two. 

- I accept. - Clare smiled. 

- I also - I smiled like a child.

- Come to the cafeteria in the city center that has karaoke. So the three of us sing and show that we have beautiful voices .

- You and Clare has a beautiful voice . I only mistake.

- Wide to be modest , Yasmine . - He smiles - His voice is beautiful. - Let's go now?

- Come on. - Said Clare and I at the same time.

We went downstairs and warn the Winifred and their relatives who do not dinner at home.

Winifred was happy we made up.

Got in the car , Roger the driver's seat , Clare in the back seat and I in the passenger seat . Rog came out singing tire with the car and I called the sound and increased . I was playing Lucky in the Sky with Diamonds . We sing loud music in the car.

Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds...

Luck in the Sky With Diamonds...

It was a very pleasant evening alongside Roger and Clare.The next day I strolled with Layla and Vick , Paul , Roger , Clare, with my parents. We are taking advantage of the remaining two weeks would in Truro.Soon we will return to the bustling London.

P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.3K 71
The 1970's, the year you and Roger Taylor, yes him. Became best friends. Why? You never knew. Roger was quite the ladies man, but why he didn't want...
40.3K 726 14
โ†ณ ๐—•๐—ข๐—›๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ฅ๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ โ™ซ โ‚Šหš. ส€แดษขแด‡ส€ แด›แด€สสŸแดส€ ๐” ๊œฐแด‡แด! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โ we're family; we believe in each other.โž เชœโ€โžด ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ yo...
9.3K 409 18
Roger Taylor and Brian May have been bandmates since 1968. They considered it a miracle they got together in 1972. What they didn't know was that the...