I Tempted Him With A Kiss ;)...

Από xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Giovannie and Jenna are twins. Giovannie is the reckless free spirit of the two, the one to have a flirtatiou... Περισσότερα

Chapter ~1~
Chapter ~2~
Chapter ~3~
Chapter ~4~
Chapter ~5~
Chapter ~6~
Chapter ~7~
Chapter ~8~
Chapter ~9~
Chapter~10~
Chapter~11~
Chapter~12~
Chapter~13~
Chapter~14~
Chapter~15~
Chapter~16~
Chapter~17~
Chapter~18~
Chapter~19~
Chapter~20~
Chapter~21~
Chapter~22~
Chapter~23~
Chapter~24~
Chapter~25~
Chapter~26~
Chapter~27~
Chapter~28~
Chapter ~30~ (Finale)
Sequel!! Scandalous!
ITHWAK Will be on Amazon!

Chapter~29~

181K 4.8K 2.8K
Από xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Cookie: *crying*

Pic is of Hunter

Youtube song "Edge of Glory" by Lady Gaga....*cries*

I didn't get a chance to finish editing...but I will as I re-read along after publishing.

---

(Nick's POV)

 I stared up at my ceiling fan, watching the way it rotated with steady speed.

      I've been staring at that dang fan for over thirty minutes now, glancing at the clock on my dresser every 60 seconds hoping that it would read 8 p.m. It's sort of become a ritual. Come home from soccer practice, do some lame homework then wait until 8 p.m hits just to call Jenna Moretti about her twin brother, Gio.

      Damn, I sighed, sitting up and grabbing my cell phone. I stared at the time on the screen. 7:58 p.m. Man I'm pathetic. I had decided to let Moretti go, even go as far as keeping a distance from him in school so that he wouldn't be confused anymore but what the heck am I doing keeping tabs on him through his sister?

      I tapped the back of my head against the bed board, cursing myself for being so damn pathetic for mooning over someone who was already in love with someone else. That and for being sneaky and basically becoming some kind of perv for keeping track of his life outside of school through Jenna who didn't seem to mind but still..man I've reached a new low.

      I glanced at the clock. 8:00 p.m.

      I stared at my cell, debating whether I should call today or not. Heck, I've been calling Jenna for Giovannie reports every day now since a week ago but...I hesitated. Maybe it's time to stop. Time to let go and...aw hell. I dialed Jenna's number. Who am I kidding? Since seeing Moretti's face today I've been worried about him. Poor guy seemed to be in a lot of pain and I'm pretty sure I knew who to blame. Still...I wanted to confirm it. Yeah...that's right. I'm calling cause I'm worried...

      "Hello?" Jenna answered in four rings, voice unusually quiet.

     I cleared my throat. "Hey, Jen, It's uh...Nick." I winched. "Again."

     "Hey, Nick," she whispered through the other line, "I had a feeling you'd call."

      I felt a blush creeping from my neck to my face. "Uh...yeah, sorry. Is this a bad time?"

      "Um," she sounded hesitant for a second, "no but..."

      I sat up straighter. "What's wrong? Is it Moretti? Is he okay?"

      Jenna sighed. "Well...no. He went to finally talk to Hunter today. Face to face."

     I swallowed. "And?"

     "Guess it didn't turn out so well." She sighed again. "Honestly, what am I going to do with him?"

    My hand tightened on the phone. "What did Hunter do to him?"

      Again she hesitated. "Well....I guess that's the problem, he didn't do anything. From what I got out of Gio, Hunter had completely brushed him off. These two really need to stop being stubborn already. Geez. I expected it from Giovannie but not from Hunter. I mean what's he thinking? Flaunting another girl in Gio's face like that."

      "What?" What the hell? I finally give Moretti up to that bastard and he's not even making a move to claim Moretti? Instead he's with some other bimbo? What's that asshole thinking, hurting Moretti like this?

     "Jenna?" I stiffened when I heard Moretti's soft voice from the background. "Who are you talking to."

     I opened my mouth to tell her not to tell him but too late. She already said "Nick."

     "Nicky?" Moretti's voice croaked. "Why is he calling you? Nevermind. Can I talk to him?"

     Aw shit.

     "Don't give him the phone-" I started to say but again, too late.

     "Nicky?"

     "Uh, hey, Moretti."

    I heard him sniff. "Hi, Nicky."

    I cleared my throat. "So, uh...how are you?"

     "Okay..."

     I smacked my forehead. 'How are you'? Geez, why'd I have to ask him that. Of course he wasn't okay.

     "Moretti..."

     "Hunter doesn't want me anymore," he whispered hoarsely. "He hates me now."

     I flinched. "Aw, Moretti, don't say that. He's an asshole but I'm positive that he loves you." If I hadn't been aware of that fact I would have never given him up...

     "No," Moretti sniffed again, "this time I think I really blew it. He acted like I didn't even matter anymore. He as a girl now."

     "Maybe it's a misunderstanding."

      "She had her arms wrapped around his and he didn't even seem to mind," he told me, voice cracking.

      "Moretti..."

      "And," he sobbed, "I called him to apologize but he...he..."

      Crying. Damn it! Hunter had done this. That bastard made Gio cry as if the world was ending. I was holding onto my cell phone so hard I'm surprise that it didn't crack. Hunter was seriously pissing me off.

      "What did he do, Moretti? Moretti?"

      "Sorry," Jenna came back on the line, "but he's too busy crying himself to death now."

      "What the fuck did that bastard say to him on the phone?"

      "Nothing."

     "What?"

     "Nothing, Nick," Jenna repeated. "Gio said he had hung up-"

     "Moretti was apologizing and that fucker hung up on him?" I shot out the bed, pacing and running a frustrated hand through my hair. Seriously, he did something like that....

      "I don't know what's going on anymore," Jenna sighed. "I just wish these two butt-heads would make up already. Wait hold on...Gio! Don't blow your nose on the blankets, that's disgusting!"

      I heard a bed matress squeaking and doors opening before Jenna came back on the phone. "Here," I heard her say, "blow your nose on some tissue. Hello?"

      "Yeah, I'm here."

      "I don't know what the hell came over Hunter," she hissed, "but he's going to fix this."

     "Damn right he is," I growled. "And I'm going to make him...right now."

     "Oh no...Nick don't-"

     "Talk to you later." I disconnected the call before she could say anything to stop me.

     I'd be damned if I was going to let Hunter get away with this. I didn't give Moretti up only to find out that Hunter was too much of an asshole to forgive him. Yeah Moretti was prone to do some stupid things but he had apologized and Hunter responds by hanging up on his face?

     I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on, snatching my car keys from the dresser. I bounded down the stairs of my house with only one thing in mind when I walked out the door.

     Beat the shit out of Hunter.

----

(Jenna's POV)

"Nick? Nick!?"

      I pulled my cell phone back from my ears and stared at the screen. "Damn." He had hung up on me and I'm pretty sure what he was going to do.

     "Jenna?" Gio sniffed, huddling closer to me from the bed. "What's wrong?"

      I glanced at him. Red puffy eyes, red cheeks and nose...Gio looked like hell. "Nothing." I stood. "I'll be back."

     "Wait," he protested weakly, "where are you going?"

     "To stop a couple of neanderthals from killing each other," I said, pausing at the door. "Stay here, Giovannie."

     "But..."

     I shook my head. "I'm serious, just stay here and get some rest. I'll handle this."

     Seriously, why did men have to try to solve things through violence all the time? I thought Nick was a little different from other guys but even he seemed to be programmed to want to beat anything that made him mad.

    "Cave mens," I grumbled, grabbing the car keys, "the whole lot of them."

    "Oh, Jenna," my mother spotted me at the front door, "where are you going?"

    "Oh you know," I shrugged "just on my way to stop two Giosexual guys from killing each other. Nothing new."

     "Oh my," Mom's eyes widened. "Should I be worried?"

     "Nah," I opened the door, "I left the hunting knife in the car."

     I jogged over to my mothers car, climbing in the drivers seat while hoping that I didn't get to Hunter's house too late. I tried calling him on the way there but his cell phone kept going straight to voicemail instead of ringing. Nick didn't even bother to answer his phone.

     When I finally reached Hunters house, I had just come right on time. I could see Nick hauling Hunter out his house by the collar and shouting at him. Hunter just stood there, glaring but letting Nick have his say. Parking at the curb, I stepped out the car and walked briskly towards them.

     "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Nick yelled, shaking Hunter by the collar, "I let him go thinking that you're the one that's best for him yet here you are making him cry!"

    "Nick," I said, grabbing his shoulder, "let him go."

     Nick shrugged my hand off, not bothering to even look at me. His angry eyes were trained on Hunter. "Bastard, why did you hang up the phone on him? He fucking apologizes probably crying his heart out to you and YOU HANG UP ON HIM!"

    Hunter's eyes narrowed dangerously, jaw clenching but still he remained silent which drove Nick even crazier.

    "Why did you do it?" Nick shook Hunter, "why couldn't you just accept his apology? I thought you loved him!"

    I glanced around the house and sighed with relief. I didn't see Hunter's parents car and since they weren't running to their sons rescue it was safe to assume that they weren't home. Thank god.

     "Answer me!" Nick growled.

     "I don't have to answer to you," Hunter growled back, "this is between me and Giovannie."

    "Fuck you," Nick shoved Hunter back roughly, letting go. "I'm making it my business."

     "And I'm making it my business to stop this," I said, stepping right between them, "right now."

     "Move out the way, Jenna," Nick told me, glaring at Hunter, "I'm going to kick his ass."

    "I'd like to see you try, pup," Hunter replied, obviously taunting Nick. His voice was calm...but I knew him. He was pissed and would most likely enjoying thrashing Nick around.

     "Hey!" I snapped, shoving them both away from each other with my elbows. "I said STOP!" I glared at them and huffed. "Jesus, can you two stop beating your chest at each other for one friggin' minute!?"

    Nick stepped back, hands balled into fists but he didn't make another attempt to attack Hunter. I sighed with relief, combing my hair back with my fingers. "Okay, good. Both of you, calm down."

    I swirled to Hunter. "Did you hang up the phone on my brother?"

     He stared down at me, jaw clenched. "No."

     "Bullshit!" Nick hissed from behind me. "You calling Moretti a liar?"

    "Shut up Nick," I snapped, shooting him a glare before facing Hunter again. "Did you just get home?"

    He looked like he wasn't going to answer but finally Hunter nodded. My mind race, putting pieces together until I reached a conclusion. "Give me your phone." I held my hand out. Hunter stared at it before sighing, taking out his cell from his pocket and placing it on my hand.

    I examined the phone and nodded. "Just as I thought."

    "What?" Nick asked, peering over my shoulder at the phone. "What is it?"

    I half turned to Nick, making sure that I was still between them. "Hunter's phone is dead. He didn't hang up on Giovannie on purpose." I handed Hunter his cell back. I had guessed earlier that this was what happened and now I confirmed it. Besides, Hunter wasn't the type of guy to hang up on someone's face like that.

    "Okay," Nick said, "so he didn't hang up on Moretti's face, so what? Why didn't he just rush over to him and explain himself. If he had Moretti wouldn't be in so much pain."

    I glanced at Hunter's formal suit and nodded. "You were having dinner with your parents at the time weren't you?"

    Hunter remained silent, hands sliding in his pockets.

    Hmm, I know I was right. I've known his family long enough to know that sometimes they all went out to dinner from time to time, something Hunter's step-father insisted in doing to make the family feel 'closer'. Gio must have called during that time and Hunter's phone had died.

    "Did you hear anything, Gio said before the phone went dead?"

    Hunter's hazel eyes landed on me."No."

    I sighed. "Well, just so you know, he's crying his heart out because he thought you had hung up on him even after hearing his apology. I don't know what he said but I'm guessing it was somewhere along the lines of 'I'm an idiot', 'please forgive me' and 'I love you.'."

     I crossed my arms, studying him. "The girl he saw you with, who is she?"

     "She was no one important."

     I nodded. "Good, cause you need to tell Giovannie that. The guy thinks your dating another woman." I stared at him, eyes searching. "Hunter...when are you going to forgive him? We both know you're in love with the guy, probably more than Gio will ever know. So why not just end all of this misery already and tell him you forgive him?"

     Not expecting an answer, I grabbed Nick's arm and tugged him towards his car. "We all know that he Gio can be a clueless idiot but I think he's learned his lesson now. I don't like to see him falling apart like that."

     "H-hey," Nick protested when I started to herd him back to his car. "I'm not done with him yet."

      "Yes," I growled, "you are." I pushed his back and glanced at Hunter still standing on the porch. "Make up with him Hunter. For god's sake, end the torture."

    I forced Nick back into his car, ignoring his complaints and protests. He was too much of a gentleman and a nice guy to simply man handle me into getting out of the way. Nick grumbled, slamming the car door shut as he went in.

       "It's fine now, Nick," I told him, "thank you for coming to Gio's defense but now it's their turn to work things out between them."

    Nick snorted. "Whatever."

    I smiled at him. "I know you care about Giovannie...but I really don't think he's the one for you, Nick. You're a nice guy, too nice for Gio. He needs a guy like Hunter to keep him at bay."

    Nick went quiet, staring ahead. I knew that he agreed with me but didn't like it. Still...Nick didn't deserve someone who wouldn't love him half-heartedly line Gio would. Someday I really hope that Nick would find someone.

    "Go straight home, okay?" I said, stepping back from the car, "I'll call you later."

     Sighing, Nick started up the engine and glanced at Hunter. "I really hope he doesn't screw things up again."

    I gave him a funny smile. "Who are you referring to? Hunter or Gio?"

    He sent me his own funny little smile. "Both."

     I watched him drive away without a backwards glance but he did give me a little wave. I waved back and sighed. Poor guy. He's been through a lot because of my brother but he still remained his sweet loyal self. I turned around and went to the car, pulling a flyer out. I walked back towards Hunter and handed him the flyer.

    "There's a school dance a day away from now," I told him as he studied the flyer. "Show up and make up with my idiot twin, wont you? I'll tell him I told you. If you come, good. It means all is forgiven and you'll live happily ever after. If not," I frowned, "well, I guess that's that."

     I turned and stepped off the porch, pausing to glance back at him. He wasn't staring at the flyer anymore. Instead Hunter stared ahead, probably not really seeing anything but was deep in thought. "Hunter?"

    He looked at me.

     "Do me a favor and do the right thing okay?"

    I left, knowing that I have done everything I could to help Giovannie and Hunter. Now...they have to help themselves.

----

(Giovannie's POV)

"Wow, Gio, you look great."

     I glanced up from my seat and forced a smile. "Thanks."

     My friends stared down at me, identical expressions of worry on their faces. It was the night of the school dance, something that I had forgotten completely and wouldn't haven't attended if Jenna hadn't insisted.

      I glanced around our large school gymnasium which was now decorated with balloons and momentums of the 60's and 70's. 'Disco Night' was the theme of the dance so mostly everyone was dressed in retro 60's and 70's dance night club outfits. I glanced at my friends and would have laughed at their disco outfits if I wasn't so damn depressed.

     Shanna and Momo had decided to go for the sultry foxy look. Tight gold leather pants and matching gold leather corsets. They even had sparkling hoop earing and blond afro puff wigs. They said the outfit was inspired by Beyonce when she was in that Austen Powers movie...

     Tyler and Ben decided to go with the YMCA theme by the Village People. Tyler was dressed as a cop while Ben chose to be the Indian. Ironically the song YMCA was currently blasting on the stereo and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves dancing to it on the dance floor.

     "Come on, Gio," Ben said, "let's dance! It's YMCA!"

      I grinned and shook my head. "No, I'll just watch from here."

      "Gio," Tyler scolded, "you can't be dressed in a John Travolta outfit from Saturday Night Fever without actually dancing in it!"

      I glanced down at my costume, identical to the white suit John Travolta wore in his hit 70's disco movie, Saturday Night Fever. I had actually borrowed it from my dad...

      "Just leave him alone," Shanna glared at our friends. "He'll dance when he wants to."

     Momo pouted. "But..."

     "You guys go ahead and have fun," I told them, feeling bad that my funky mood was bringing everyone else down. "I'll dance later, I promise."

      They all stared at me, skeptical. I smiled and rolled my eyes. They were never going to believe that I was fine if I didn't at least have one dance. Jumping up to my feet I grabbed Ben and Momo's hands and led them to the dance floor.

     "Woot!" Ben shouted. "YMCA!"

    "It's fun to stay at the YMCA" Momo sang along with the music. Everyone else joined in laughing, forming the letters of YMCA with our arms above our heads.

     "Go Giovannie!" Someone from the crowed watching shouted and I actually laughed, getting into the dance. They parted from me as I spun around and dropped to the ground, pointing my finger up like I've seen John Travolta do in the Saturday Night Fever movie.

     My friends and classmates whistled, laughing and clapping as I stood back up and continued to dance. "Do the Hustle!" Momo shouted, naming the song that came on after YMCA. The teachers joined the students on the dance floor, showing us exactly how to 'do the hustle'.

      I glanced up from learning the dance steps and spotted Nick and Jenna dancing along with everyone. Jenna looked gorgeous in her costume, the same one Olivia Newton-John wore in Grease at the end of the movie. Tight leather pants with a black top revealing her bare shoulder. Nick matched her, wearing the outfit John Travolta wore at the end of Grease, black pants and shirt without sleeves. It surprised me that they came to the dance together, even felt a quick pang of jealousy but quickly got over it. They made a nice looking couple.

     Nick glanced up and caught me looking. I gave him a little wave and he grinned sheepishly, nodding his head to me. I made sure that my friends were distracted before slipping away from the dance floor, making my way back to my seat. Sighing, I plopped down and took off the white jacket.

     I looked at the entrance and sighed again. When was he coming? Is he even going to show up? Had Hunter decided that I was no longer worth his time? I hadn't told my friends this but Jenna had told me that she had told Hunter about the dance. She gave no further explanation but that had been enough to lure me into coming.

      What if he shows up? What if he doesn't?

      I stared at the entrance again. It's been an hour since the dance started yet not once had I seen Hunter. My hopes were deflating by the minute. I glanced at my friends on the dance floor, dancing to a present day song. The theme of the dance was disco but they had decided to include present day songs as well for those who didn't like 60's and 70's music.

      "Gio?"

     I glanced up to find Jenna looking down at me. I smiled at her. "Hey, you looked great out there."

      "Thanks."

     "Where's Nick?"

     "He went to get me something to drink."

     I grinned at her, wiggling my brows. "Not worried he'd slip anything in it?"

     She snorted, crossing her arms. "As if Nick would do anything like that. This is Nick we're talking about, remember?"

     I chuckled. "Yeah, Nick's a sweetheart." I paused before asking, "are you two a couple now?"

     Jenna perched her lips at me but shook her head. "No, I just asked him to the dance."

     My eyes widened. "You asked him?"

     "Yeah. Something wrong with the girl asking the guy to the dance?"

     "No." I glanced at the entrance again. "He isn't coming."

     Jenna followed my gaze to the door. "Give him time. It's only been an hour."

    "It feels like forever."

     Jenna patted my shoulder. "He'll come."

     I looked up at her, knowing that I couldn't hide the pain and uncertainty in my eyes from her. "How do you know?"

     "Because the guy is madly in love with you, idiot."

     "Jenna," Nick appeared, stepping in beside Jenna and handing her a red plastic cup. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey."

    I smiled back. "Hi, Nicky."

    He cleared his throat. "Jenna told me Hunter is coming."

     My smile dimmed. "But he's not here."

     Nick glanced at the entrance then back at me. "And what would you do if he does show up?"

     I stared at him, eyes starting to burn. "I'd tell him that I love him."

     "And?"

     "That I'm sorry I've been stupid and he's...he's the only one I really see myself with. That without him...I can't function right." I rubbed my eyes.

    Nick grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I looked at him, wanting to tell him that I'm sorry. Sorry that I've put him through so much. That I wish that I had realized sooner...

    "Don't look at me like that," Nick smiled, "I'll get over it." He sqeezed my hand then let go, giving me a little push. "Now go...before I change my mind. Here's your chance to tell him all that."

     I stared at him, wondering what he was talking about. Jenna nodded her head to the side and I followed the direction of the movement. Eyes widening, my heart skipped a beat when I spotted a familiar figure in a black and white suit, hands in his pockets. I swallowed when Hunter's eyes met mine from across the room.

     He was here. He had shown up! Hunter was here!!

    "What are you waiting for," Jenna scowled, pushing me towards Hunter. "Go."

     "Wait," I froze, panicking. I looked at her. "Does this outfit make me look fat?"

    Jenna rolled her eyes. "Gio, shut up and get your man."

    I glanced at Nick. He nodded, agreeing with Jenna.

     "Edge of Glory!" I heard someone scream. It was probably Momo, who had nominated herself to shout out every song that came on. Swallowing, I turned and walked towards Hunter, brushing and bumping past people.

    There ain't no reason you and me should be alone tonight yeah baby, tonight yeah baby.

    I drew closer to Hunter, stopping only a feet away from him. I stared at him, devouring the very sight of him. I wanted to go to him...but I was afraid. Maybe he had come to tell me to leave him the hell alone.

     It's time to feel the rush, to push the dangerous...

" H-Hi," I said, loud enough for him to hear over the music. "Fancy seeing you here."

    Oh god, I mentally kicked myself. I sounded so lame.

     Hands still in his pockets, Hunter closed the distance between us until he was only inches away. I stared up at him and waited. But what exactly was I waiting for?

    "Giovannie," he said and I melted. It's been such a long time since he said my name, since he spoke to me. I felt like I was going to fall apart right there.

    "I'm sorry," I said, "I love you." I shook my head. "I mean, I'm not sorry that I love you I just meant that I'm sorry for being and idiot and that I love you and sorry for waiting so long to tell you that I love you because I've been a blind idiot who couldn't see that I do love you-"

    "Giovannie," Hunter cut off my senseless rant, taking out a hand from his pocket and brushed my cheek with it. I felt my heart thumping, beating so wildly against my chest that I was surprised that it didn't pop right out. "I love you."

    My face crumpled. "W-what?"

    I'm gonna run right to, to the edge with you where we can both fall over in love...

     He lowered his head, eyes staring into mine. "I said...I love you."

    I began to blubber, eyes burning with tears. He loved me...Hunter still loved me! Oh happy day! Someone quick! Bring out the marching band! Let out some fireworks! Do the Macarena! Break dance!

    Then he kissed me, right then and there and I saw my own fireworks.

    I'm on the edge of glory!...And I'm hanging on a moment with you...

    Unfortunately, kissing while your crying your eyes out at the same time doesn't really mix well. I had to pull back, wiping my eyes and nose, feeling like a little kid. Gah! I'm such an emotional wreck!

    Call Dr. Phil!!

    Hunter chuckled, handing me a small black handkerchief. Probably the one that had been peeking out from the pocket of his jacket. I took it gratefully and blew my nose and froze. I pulled back and stared at the cloth, tearing up again.

    "Oh god," I wailed, "I got snot all over your fancy handkerchief!"

    Hunter took the cloth and wiped my nose with it. "It's fine, Giovannie." He brushed away my tears with the back of his finger and I melted all over again. In fact, if we didn't go somewhere else fast I'm going to jump his bones for all to see.

    Grabbing his hand, I tug him towards the exit. "Let's go."

    "Where?" Hunter asked but I could hear the amusement in his voice as he let me drag him along.

    "Somewhere we can be alone," I glanced back at him and smiled. "We have catching up to do."

    Hunter's eyes narrowed and focused on my lips. I laughed, feeling silly and giddy. Hunter was here! Hunter forgave me! Hunter is mine!

    "I'm on the edge of glory," I sang softly, "and I'm hanging on a moment with you."

    I felt Hunter squeeze my hand and I smiled.

    "I'm on the edge with you, with you, with you, with you..."

-----

Cookie: *crying and blows nose* I'm suck a sucker for romance!! *blows nose again*

Out on the edge of glory!! *crying* And I'm hanging on a moment with you...*wails*

ITS ALMOST OVER!! 1 chapter left...*wipes eyes* Hunter didn't talk much on this chapter but he will next chapter...*sniffs* I'm so happy for Gio...GIO WE LOVE YOU!

So...If you guys don't know what the song YMCA by the Village People is youtube the song! Also Grease...I love Grease! And Saturday Night Fever...the movie. *wipes eyes*

Thanks for reading!

Oh...and next chapter Hunter and Gio finally...uh...*cough* OMG...I'm finally going to write a full boyxboy sex scene...not just naughty make out scenes but...ahhhhh! I'm so nervous! >.< *twitches*

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Love Thy Neighbor ✓ Από a

Μικρού Μήκους

38.3K 2.1K 11
[BXB] Blake Collins moves in next door and Luca Mendoza's world turns upside down. ☆☆☆ When popular football player Blake Collins moves in next door...
The Betrothed (BoyxBoy) Από panda_lover____

Εφηβική Φαντασία

3.7M 96.1K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
My gay stepbrother Από hannahga

Εφηβική Φαντασία

186K 4.2K 20
My name is Hunter I have been friends with Oliver for most of my life. I realized when I was 13 that I was gay. I have never told anyone not even my...
16.6K 136 54
Jake was troubled, did what was considered to be 'bad' things but he just wants to live. He's extremely loyal, funny but brave. Devon was a smart gu...