My Mate's My Brother!

By sweetchickx3

Schuyler Blue moves to England for her mother;s job. she left behind her old life to enter a total new world... More

My mates my brother!
Chapter 2
chapter 3
My mates my brother chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15 *
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 *
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26*
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 23

12.1K 202 9
By sweetchickx3

Chapter 23 

Schuyler’s p.o.v

‘Your father had many secrets you didn’t know about’ a message popped up on the computer I was using in school. The username was ‘Alwayswatchingyou’ creepy right. 

‘who are you?’ I sent and clicked a website for ghost. I was doing a report for them in literature. The teacher said to pick something random and that popped into my head randomly.

‘You don’t know me but I know you’ It replied and I looked around the room to see many people using there computers and I groaned and replied.

‘Are you a stalker?’ I sent

‘Very funny, but if I am how would you know’ it replied and I felt like punching the computer. 

‘Leave me alone’ I sent and almost logged off.

‘But it’s funny watching you panic’ it replied and by instinct I looked around trying to find whoever this person is even though I had no idea what they looked like.

‘Who are you?’ I sent 

‘Wouldn’t you like to know’ it replied instantly 

‘Why are you stalking me?’ I sent and I was tapping my fingers on the keyboard nervously. What If this person is watching me right now? 

‘Because you need to suffer’ it replied and that instantly hit my nerve. I logged off walking fast out of the library. Not looking behind me afraid that my stalker would be there. Chris was off in football practice since he had missed it a lot. Andrew and Tyler were both on the team. Maybe Carol can hang out with me. I dialed her number and it rang 2 times.

“Hello” she said

“Hey you want to hang out?” I asked 

“Sure, where are you?” she asked and I told her where. Now sitting on the bench waiting for Carol I felt someone sit down next to me. 

“Forgot about me?” the person said making me jump up to come face to face with Ayden.

“Oh hey what’s up” I told him

“You forgot to see me yesterday” he told me frowning and I felt guilty

“Bloody hell I forgot” I told him making him laugh

“Bloody hell?” he said chuckling a little

“Yeah I’m really sorry I forgot” I told him 

“It’s alright” he said smiling and taking my hand in his. I really felt like he was a feel brother to me. 

“Look what I didn’t tell you was that I received a letter and it was telling me that the person was going to come after me and when Chris read it, it changed” I told him quickly 

“What” he asked surprised 

“Yeah and im not crazy nor lying” I told him before he judged me.

“I don’t think your crazy but that’s something that sounds crazy” he admitted rubbing my hand with his thumb 

“Yeah tell me about it” I admitted throwing my hands up in the air. I sighed, my situation was really complicated. And what did my dad have to do with anything? 

“Everything’s going to be okay” he said pulling me into a hug and I snuggled into his neck. I nodded and somehow that felt like I was lying. Nothing felt like it was going to be okay.

“Um Schuyler?” I heard Carol’s voice and I pulled away from Ayden.

“Hey you ready” I told her and she looked from me to Ayden and nodded looking confused.

“I’ll see you later Ayden” I told him and he nodded before pulling me into anther hug. I chuckled and got out of his embrace. 

------------------------------------------

“So who was that hot boy you were cuddling with” Carol said pushing her arm into my side. I laughed and pushed her away walking into Starbucks. 

“He’s a good friend” I told her and she smiled showing her white teeth

“He looked like more than a friend” she said giving me a look.

“He’s not, besides I think of him more like a brother” I told her 

“Um can I get a coffee and a muffin” I ordered and Carol offered the same. 

“So you admit you think of him like that” she said while taking a bite into her muffin.

“No I don’t, but he is hot” I admitted and she nodded her head

“That he is” she agreed

“So you and Tyler huh” I told her and she chocked a little and blushed

“W-what n-no” she said shaking her head in denial

“Yeah sure” I said sarcastically

“You and Chris” she said and now it was my turn to blush but unlike her I nodded my head

“Yeah were dating now” I said biting into my muffin.

“I know he made everyone know by kissing you in front of the whole cafeteria” she said and I felt my face heat up once more.

“Tyler said he was gay” I defended 

“Tyler kissed me” she blabbered out

“W-what!” I yelled causing people to look towards us.

“Jesus people so nosy” I said causing them all to look away

“Yeah yesterday while he took me home” she said blushing

“Aw he likes you” I told her

“No I don’t think he does” she said frowning and drinking her coffee.

“Yes he does stop being in denial” I yelled at her.

“But you see how he flirts with other girls” she said wiping her mouth with a napkin.

“So what he’s a dude” 

“I know but Christopher doesn’t do that” she said and I smiled

“Yes he does” I lied

“No he doesn’t” she said getting up 

“He’s cuffed now” I stated

“True but what would Tyler see in me, I mean look at me” she said pointing towards her body.

“Your gorgeous, why would you think other wise” I stated 

“I don’t know, I’ve heard he’s a player” she said frowning as we walked out of the store.

“I heard Chris was too and so far he hasn’t shown any signs of being a player” I admitted

“Ugh! I don’t know” she said frustrated

“You want me to talk to him?” I asked her and she shook her head

“No! don’t mess with it” she said shaking her head and I laughed 

“Fine I wont gosh relax” I said putting my hands up.

“Good now lets go home, it looks like its going to rain” she stated and I nodded.

----------------------------------------

“Pick a movie” I told Carol as I went into the kitchen to get popcorn.

“Alright” she yelled back and I gasped as I saw a shadow in the corner of the kitchen. I turned on the light and looked around having that creepy feeling that someone was in the house and I was about to get murdered. Something picked me up causing me to yell.

“Babe calm down” I heard Chris say and I calmed down.

“What the hell” I told him angry that he always likes to sneak up on me.

“Didn’t know you would have freaked out” he said giving me a worried look. 

“Well don’t scare me like that” I told him feeling my eyebrows furrow.

“Sorry” he said pulling me into a hug and I inhaled his smell and he rubbed his head on my neck.

“Ew! Chris” I said pushing him away since he was sweaty and he only laughed as I cleaned my neck.

“You know you love it” he said going to the refrigerator to get a water bottle. I grabbed the bowl of popcorn and went back into the living room. Tyler was there on the couch next to Carol who was playing with her fingers and not paying attention to Tyler.

“Finally” she breathed out when she saw me a look of relief on her face

“Hey I’m not that bad” Tyler protested causing me to laugh

“So what movie did you pick?” I asked sitting down on the couch Indian style.

“I picked Titanic” she said smiling and I heard Tyler gasp.

“Oh hell no where watching a scary movie” he announced and my eyes widen. I wasn’t a fan of watching scary movies. 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea” I said placing the popcorn down.

“Someone scared?” he teased and I shook my head

“Not at all” I lied and he smirked and placed the movie in. 

“What are we watching?” I asked

“Insidious” he said, I saw Carol move away and grab and pillow.

“Don’t worry I’ll protect you” he told Carol. 

Like about half way into the movie something jumped in next to me. I screamed and covered my mouth when I realized it was Chris.

“Babe relax” he soothed and pulled me into him. I closed my eyes and snuggled closely.

I heard Carol scream and Tyler started laughing.

“It’s not funny” she yelled and punched him in the arm. 

“Yes it was you should have seen your face” he said pointing at her face. She pouted and turned away from him. His laughter died and I had to contain a laugh. Chris smelled good so that meant he took a shower. I felt a drop of water fall on my cheek and he wiped it laughing lightly. I felt like kissing him but I didn’t want to in front of Tyler and Carol. I guess he was thinking the same since he was staring at my lips. I shook my head and he scowled and I smirked. Pecking him fast. Then turning away so my back was resting against his side. 

The movie finished and Carol and Tyler were leaving.

“You sure you don’t want to stay to sleep?” I asked her and she smiled but shook her head

“Maybe next time” she said smiling as I walked her over to her car.

“I could sleep with you” Tyler said winking and I chuckled but I saw Carol shot him a glare. 

“Maybe you should join Carol” I said making Carol gasp and drop her keys and Tyler smirked

“Maybe I will” he said while Carol was looking for her keys.

It was raining and I saw Tyler get on his bike.

“Hey Tyler I’ll take you home” Carol said and I shot her a ‘great job’ look

“Sure” he said quickly and I laughed. Those two really do like each other. 

I waved bye and went into my room. Chris was lying on my bed 

“What are you doing here?” I asked confused I mean the dude has a room.

“I haven’t really seen you all day” he admitted patting the side next to him. I jumped into the bed laying next to him and nodded

“Yeah today was a crazy day” I admitted

“Yeah and I haven’t done this all day long” he said pulling me towards him placing his lips onto mine. I gladly responded and kissed back. We kissed for about half an hour. I yawned and he pouted.

“Go to sleep” he demanded and I glared at him but felt my eyes grow heavy. Kissing him once more I laid my head on his chest closing my eyes. Dreaming about my dad and wondering what secrets he had. Guess I would have to find out tomorrow. 

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I haven’t uploaded because of the hurricane 

I’m not sure if I like this chapter but I guess it will have to do.

Comment

Fan

Vote

And please check out my new story Prison Camp. 

Thanks 

Continue Reading