Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Christopher’s p.o.v

‘Dad!’ I yelled running to him in wolf form. The girls were home sleeping with one of ours watching them. Man I haven’t switched into my wolf form for a while now. 

‘What?’ he asked his voice in alpha mode and in some sort of panic.

‘Me and Sky are dating’ I told him jumping up and down in excitement. He laughed watching me jump up and down. I may have even sounded like a dog choking. 

‘That’s great son’ he said pushing my with his mouth causing me to fall since he pushed me too hard.

‘Sorry son’ he said and I nodded running into the forest wanting to exercise my wolf.

Running always felt good when your in your wolf form. I ran faster trying to race Tyler. You see today was a pack meeting. We were going to talk about something that Tyler came across when he was heading home. Me being me was told last for god knows what reason. The pack were already laying down on the floor near a log. I slowed my pace down and looked around. When the girls smelled my prescience they started strutting in there wolf forms and trying to look good. I growled warning them and they whined and backed away. My wolf walked past them with such confidence and dared at anyone to look at us in a wrong way. 

‘We gather here today to discuss something that we think has invaded our territory’ my dad started off walking onto the tree stomp. My dad’s wolf was huge and by huge I meant like bigger than me and my wolf was big. I was like those wolfs from New moon or something like that. (I don’t remember if I ever described his wolf) 

My wolf was a shade of black and we had the greenest eyes ever. They were dark but at the same time they were light. I was as big as the wolf from New moon. Maybe just  a little bigger. 

‘One of our own has stumbled on what I assume to be a pack of sadists which are immortals’ he said making the crowd gasp. Tyler walked up next to my dad 

‘I thought it was nothing so I ignored it but went straight to our Alpha and told him’ he said and the crowd stayed quite. 

‘What are Immortals’ one of the pack members asked breaking the silence and then many people joined saying ’yeahs’ 

‘Immortals are humans who cannot die therefore coming the word immortal. But some of them are hunters and probably potential Stalkers’ he said and the crowd gasped

‘What worries me is that I have heard other news of immortals stealing mates’ and with that sentence he killed it the males with mates started growling and immediately went into protection mode. 

‘Enough!’ my dad ordered making the pack whine. 

‘We will now have to be have to be on caution with everything we do especially those with human mates’ He said and for some reason a shiver went down my back at the thought of these so called immortals stealing her. 

‘Now how to spot an immortal’ he began and the crowd went in silence wanting to listen to these good facts.

‘First of all these immortals do not have specific names and many of them have different powers. Some do not have scents meanwhile others do. It was pure luck that our fellow pack member caught onto the scent of one or else we would have never known they were here’ he said and I silently thanked Tyler.

‘Second of all these immortals can be killed but it is nearly impossible and there main point is pain, they love to make people suffer. They also love to tease there prey. So if you notice anything different with the way your Mate is acting please announce it’ he said and no body in the pack spoke