chapter 14

Chapter 14

Chris p.o.v

“47,..48,..49,..50!” I breathed out as I layed across the floor trying to let my muscles calm down. When I was mad I would always workout in the gym we have for the pack to practice fighting and to get strong to protect our families.

I got up and headed for the treadmill, since no one would come down here I shifted into my wolf. I felt my bones turning and breaking but yet felt no pain. My vision became sharper and so did my sense of smell and hearing. I could now hear above the house. I growled when I realized I had forgotten to turn on the treadmill to start running. I got up on 2 feet and tried pressing buttons with my paws but It didn’t turn it on. My wolf was huge so I had some problem getting down and not getting stuck. I got off of it and then headed towards the window. I jumped threw it and ran off into the woods. It was becoming chilly but since I was a wolf it didn’t affect me. I headed deeper and deeper into the woods, not caring if my dad would worry for me. 

I ran with all my might chasing a rabbit that keep mocking me when I didn’t catch it. I finally ran into a big clearance that let me grab the rabbit in my mouth but I didn’t eat it. I let it loose as it ran under a tree. 

The grass was nice and cool which made me lay down. I turned onto my back and changed back into human as I gazed at the sky. Which was dark purple with some stars around. I closed my eyes trying to forget about Schuyler, even thought she had my heart. Everything came difficult when I sensed Andrew’s scent on her. I wanted to ask her what happened but never really brought myself too. What would she think of me? As an overprotective brother? An overprotective mate? 

I didn’t know how long I was just there laying enjoying the cool nice breezy weather, when I sensed anther wolf. 

I quickly changed into my wolf and stood up ready to attack at any moment. I turned to see a wolf smaller than me. I stood up showing my alpha side which made the wolf bow down. Making me realize it meant no harm. I shook my head and the wolf went running away. I realized the wolf was a rogue but it meant no harm. I sensed it leave our territory as I walked back home. 

I saw all the house lights off and I couldn’t smell my dad’s scent meaning he wasn’t home. He probably went to show my step mom the new theater. 

I searched for the keys as I got to the front door and realized I had forgotten them. I growled and tried seeing if the door was open. I banged on it when It didn’t open, I sighed in frustration. It was getting cold since it was almost 12. 

“Bloodyhell” I muttered under my breath 

What if I break a window? 

Is my window open? 

I circled the house searching for an open window, I found one but realized its Schuyler’s window

I shrugged as I grabbed the side of the house to help me get up. 

As soon as I was near the top I felt something hard hit my head making me lose balance and let go of the wood. I felt myself falling as my back hit the ground hard taking the air out of lungs.

I groaned. 

“Oh my god! Shit!” I heard someone yell.

“Chris im so sorry!” I felt someone say as they pushed my body making me groan in pain. What the hell did I fall on? Before I knew it everything went black.

“Chris can you hear me?” I hear an angel say which made me open my eyes, only to shut them again because of the harsh light.

“Chris” it spoke again making me open them and come face to face with and angel. Her eyes were red and her hair was a mess. I noticed we were on the sofa in the living room and the room was cold. Schuyler was shaking but tried to hide it. She came closer to me and hugged me burying her head into the crook of my neck. 

“Chris I didn’t mean to im sorry, you could have died” she muttered as I felt something warm sinking into my skin.

I then realized she was crying which made me sit up and grab her crushing her to me ignoring the pain in my back.

“Sshh” I whispered and rubbed her back reassuring her I was good. She hugged me tightly and I sat her on my lap. 

My wolf healing was coming in when I felt the burning sensation on my back. I groaned which made Schuyler gasp and jump out of my lap almost falling back in the process,

“Im sorry, wow im stupid your hurt and Im all over you” she mumbled laughing weakly at the end. 

“It okay it wasn’t you” I said wanting to actually say ‘ come back here’ 

“Well I going to go get a blanket since its cold” she said beginning to turn back heading into the closet.

I got up wincing when the burning sensation came back. She turned around quickly im glad she didn’t hurt herself

“What are you doing?!” she yelled running back to push me down on the couch.

“your hurt, your not suppose to move” she said her eyes worried and sad. As I layed there shocked at her outburst.

I realized she was scared and I felt useless 

“Schuyler” I spoke out but she didn’t listen

“Schuyler”  she still didn’t turn back

“Schuyler!” I yelled as I got up and grabbed her reavling her face with tears falling down. 

“Schuyler, im fine look at me” I said as I grabbed her hand and put it on my chest 

“See ,my heart is beating im fine”  as I finished she nodded and I wiped away a tear that fell. She smiled weakly to me.

I gently took her to the couch and wrapped the blanket she got around us. I smiled when I realized she hadn’t stopped hugging me. What she said was true, she was all over me. Maybe I did have a chance at her heart. At being more than her step-brother.

--------------------------------------------------

I Know its small but it’s the best ive come up with

I will upload soon.

So you guys know the drill

Vote

Fan

Comment !

Thank you