chapter 27

My mates my brother!

Sweetchickx3 ©

Chapter 27

Schuyler’s p.o.v

“Sky!” Carol yelled as she ran trying to catch up to me. Her heels clicking along the pavement. I slowed down my pace and came to a halt as soon as I saw she was about to trip. I bit my lips so I wouldn’t laugh at her face, her eyes narrowed on me as she came up to me. Her cheeks were slightly pink and she was out of breath.

“Wow someone’s out of shape.” I joked and she nodded as she put her hands on her hips and tried to get her breath back.

“We should join the gym, and I have to ask you something.” she said as soon as she got her breath back. I nodded thinking about the gym, now that the season started once again of football and Chris being the captain of the team was usually always caught up at the practice and I would spend my spare time either in the library waiting for his practice to be over so we can go home together, but usually some guy Dean has been walking with me in the woods in the mean time that Chris practices. 

“Carol , lets go get some ice-cream.” I said as we turned the corner for the bus stop as we were walking away from school.

“Sure, we can hang out like old times.” she said smiling as she flipped her blonde hair behind her shoulder. Carol was a pretty girl and Tyler sure was lucky. Her blue eyes made her seem fierce and her blonde hair gave her the appearance of the dumb blondes but she could make you run for your money with her intelligence. She was the president of the debate club, but she kept it a secret not wanting people to know of her nerdyness. 

As we pulled up at the yogurt parlor, I saw the group of girls who I had heard were interested in the candy eye of the school aka my boyfriend. We walked in and as soon as we did the place turned completely silent , you could hear the heels of Carol and they  were getting on my nerve, sure they were very nice but there sound was really getting to my head. She looked at my face and silently apologized. Going to the line we proceeded to order our ice creams. Going to a booth we sat down and the place finally went back to its original way , everyone entertained in there conversations of there life’s.

“So , how’s everything with Chris?” Carol asked breaking the silence as she shoved a spoon filled with the ice cream and candy. 

“Pretty good , I guess,” I replied moving the ice cream with my spoon. 

“How about you and Tyler?” I asked wiggling my eyebrows and her face turned red. 

“Were good too.” she said not making eye contact. 

“That’s great.” I said smiling showing my teeth, I was very happy actually that her and Tyler were great. They seemed like the perfect cute couple. 

“So the question.” she said licking her spoon. 

“Oh yeah, shoot.” I said loving the flavor of the ice cream I picked.

“So has Chris told you anything out of the ordinary ?” she said raising an eyebrow. I shook my head. 

“No , why he did something ?” I asked panic creeping into my voice. 

“No! why would you think that.” she said her face turning serious. Her face seemed to hide something but I couldn’t quite pin my finger on it.

“Why ? Is he suppose to tell me something?” I asked curiosity taking over.

“Umm, no?” she said but it sounded more like a question. Narrowing my eyes on her , and she just sent an innocent smile my way placing the spoon in her mouth ending our conversation. 

--------------------------------

Walking back to the school to meet up with Chris , I couldn’t help but wonder what Carol meant by him telling me something out of the ordinary. What could it be ? Did he have some sort of disease and didn’t tell me ?  Is he with some other girl ? Nah , he wouldn’t ever do that to me. Or at least I hope not. Bumping into something hard that knocked my breath out brought me back to the present. Walking around the object playing it off.

“Earth to babe.” someone said, and of course I couldn’t mistake that voice for anything in this world. Turning around I saw the most handsomest face , that took my breath away every time. I smiled and went to him hugging him not really caring that he was all sweaty and sticky cause of practice. 

“Hey.” I said as I pecked his lips 

“Where were you ?” he asked his eyes turning a little dark green. 

“Out with Carol.” I said smiling as our conversation was still fresh in my head. 

“That’s good babe , your spending time gossiping and talking about your amazing boyfriend.” he joked as he grabbed me by the waist and hoisted me up and had me inches above his face. Kind of like a father would do to his daughter. I laughed as he made a funny face. Pulling his face close to mine and giving him a proper kiss I smiled. I really did care for this boy a lot and that sort of scared me. But I still couldn’t push away this feeling that he was hiding something from me. I had this feeling this whole time but Carol telling me that really made me doubt his faithfulness towards me. This coming back into my head made my body tense up and I pulled away from him and walked up not bothering to wait for him. I needed to clear my head up before I go and begin to think the worse and mess my head up with stress that I already have from the stupid scary dude who has been watching me secretly which he has been failing at. Whatever this secret Chris was hiding I was going find out no matter what.

-----------------------------------------------

Comment

Vote

Fan

Thanks