Chapter 37

My mates my brother!

Sweetchickx3 ©

*IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END , PLEASE READ.

Chapter 37

Schuyler’s p.o.v

I yelped as I was tackled off the bed and landed on the floor hard. Chris was on top of me growling as he hovered me. His eyes were a bright yellow color tinted with some green. My eyes widen as he lowered his head down and I inhaled sharply because of his sudden action when he started placing kisses on my neck. I tilted my neck slightly to give him better access. 

It felt so good and I groaned when he began sucking on a particular place on my neck, I closed my eyes waiting for him to sink his teeth into my neck too but in a quick second his weight was taken off of me and his warmth was gone. Opening my eyes I found him pressed up against the wall looking in pain. Forgetting my hormones I crawled over to him quick.

“Stay away!” he growled out and I flinched and I saw his teeth were formed into large canine teeth and his body was trembling. 

“Chris.” I whispered hurt that he reacted like that to me. 

In a quick motion he flashed to the window jumping out and I ran to the window just in time to see him shift into his wolf and sprint off into the woods. My wolf howled and I sunk down to the floor resting my back on the wall. What just happened? I thought confused.

Christopher’s p.o.v

She bit me. She bit me I chanted over and over in my head my wolf was fighting me as I ran faster and faster into the woods to get far away from Schuyler if my wolf did happen to lose control I had to get away so I wont hurt my angel. Running to the pack’s house I sprinted into the room created for when we shifted and our wolfs had taken over fully and we were no longer in control. 

I growled at the door and It opened just in time as I shifted back into my human form and fell rolling into the room. My body broke out in a sweat and the room began to heat up really quickly. 

My breathing shortened and I felt my body begin to go through the painful process of my wolf taking over. Usually if a shifter fought the transformation of a wolf taking over it was some what painful now if an alpha fought the transformation that was extremely painful because technically that meant your whole body was fighting itself. I yelled out in pain as I felt a wave of pain hit. 

‘Chris you have kept me locked up for so long!’ my wolf growled and I gasped for air as my eyes blacked out.