The Broken-hearted Girl (A Lu...

By EmoEmotionel

Jennifer White lives in Sydney, Australia. She's a big fan of most pop/rock bands, especially her best frien... More

HELLO!☺
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Just an A/N, sorry o:
Chapter 12
Just an A/N, sorry! ♥
Just Another Stupid A/N! ♥
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 [Final chappie/Epilogue]
Information about a new book!
Information about covers for TBHG.
Not an update, but VERY important!

Chapter 13

1.2K 20 4
By EmoEmotionel

As I said in chapter 12 I would skip to the tour, right? I'll skip a lot more than that.. I'll skip to the week before they have to go back to Australia. I hope you don't mind :) ? I'll just make a place up or something about where they are in these next two chappies, okay.. I'm sorry if it's too much time skipping, but personally I don't really want to write about the tour with One Direction. It's not that I hate them, not at all, I just really want to get a move on and such :3 

ON THE SIDE IS ONE DIRECTION'S NEW SONG! I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT, YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG!! IT'S LITERALLY THE BEST SONG EVER! PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S THE BEST SONG THEY EVER MADE!! :D

Don't hate me okay? Anyways.. Please enjoy the chappie, okay! :D And this'll might be a short chappie. Depending on whether I got time to write a long one or not d: 

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 13]

"Maybe it's the way she walked. 

 Straight into my heart and stole it!

 Through the doors and past-"

I jolted awake and let out a squeal. I felt the bed move beside me, but all I think about was that song. 

The song and Harry's incredibly sexy voice, of course!

"ASHTON! TURN UP THE RADIO!!" I heard Michael scream outside my bedroom door. Suddenly to pair of arms went around my waist and pulled me back onto the bed. I snuggled closer into his arms and let out a happy sigh.

"I guess that's it for us, huh? In less than five minutes the guys will come running in and jump on the bed as always.." I giggled and looked back at Luke. I gently hit him on the chest with my fist and he rubbed the spot with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Why are you always so violent in the mornings, Jen?" I just rolled my eyes and rolled out of the bed.

"Get dressed, Lukey, we're going out with the guys later, remember? And you have a concert to attend to later, too." I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. As I brushed my teethes I heard the bedroom door get slammed up against the wall and the boys run into the bedroom. I let out a low chuckle, just in case they would come and check on me. For some weird reason that is BEYOND me.

"Luke.. Didn't you go to bed with your girlfriend?" I paused in my actions when I heard the voice and quickly spit out the toothpaste. I quickly put on some relaxing clothes and unlocked the door. Nine heads snapped towards me when I stepped out of the bathroom and before I knew it I was on the floor with five boys piled up on top of me. The other boys were laughing at the scene. I sent Luke a 'If-you-don't-help-me-you-will-get-no-sex-for-a-week'-look and he rushed out of the bed to help me up. 

"Luke, you have to sit by and wait. You must understand that we've missed your girlfriend so much!" Louis looked at Luke, who had stopped in his rush and glared playfully at Louis.

"Louis, you do know how weird that sentence sounded, right?" Louis shook his head without even thinking about it and he hugged my left leg, awkwardly. Zayn was hugged my right leg and Liam was attached to my right arm. Niall was hugging my left arm and of course. Our very own Harry Styles were hugging my waist.. And his cheeks were on my breasts? I looked down at him and glared at him.

"Harry Edward Styles! You have exactly 10 seconds to remove yourself from my chest or I will get my boyfriend to kick your sorry ass out of the room!" All of the boys were roaring with laughter, while Luke and I were shoving and poking Harry to remove himself from me.

"Hazza, get off of my girlfriend!!" Harry just rolled his eyes and I felt his arms leave my waist. The rest of the four boys removed themselves from me and Luke offered me his hand. I took it and he helped me up from the floor. Luke looked at me with a loving glint in his eyes. He leaned down and was about to kiss me, when a hand shot in between our faces. We looked to the side and saw Calum glare at Luke.

"No more kissing. You went to bed together and did God knows what, so today there's going to be no PDA between you guys." I rolled my eyes at him and walked out of the bedroom as I yelled back at him:

"You do know that we're on a bus and we share the same bedroom all of us, right?" That made him stop complaining.

Several hours, malls and ice-creams later we were back at the bus and the boys were complaining about all the malls and the shopping bags we, or I, had bought with us home. 

"What made you buy our CD's, Jen? You could just have asked us and we would have given you them. FOR FREE." I just laughed at that. We had visited a CD-shop and I had bought One Direction's CD's. ALL of them. 

"Because I want to use all the money I got AND I wanted to buy something for my dad, too. It's his birthday soon and I can make lots of remix's with these CD's. He'll be so proud of what I work with now!" As soon as we had left the house back in Australia, I had been offered a job as a DJ. I mixed One Direction's music and etc. I was really good at it and I earned lots of money because of it, too.

"I don't even know why you have this job, Jenni! I mean, your boyfriend's making lots of money!" I turned around and held back a laugh at the sight of the boys. 

Louis, Zayn and Niall were panting and were lying all over the couches with my shopping-bags lying on the floor. Harry and Liam were hugging each other and they were also panting. My gaze met Luke's and I smiled at him. Calum, Michael and Ashton were carrying the heaviest bags filled with souvenirs and shoes. Lots of shoes. Luke and I were the only ones who wasn't carrying anything... 

Or that's a lie, seeing Luke were carrying me, bridal style, most of the way to the boys, because my feets were hurting so bad. 

"If you have to complain this much, I'll take Danielle and Eleanor with me next time!" Danielle and Eleanor was just as much shop-aholics as me and everytime we had been shopping, we had to call the boys and ask them to pick us up. It was much, much worse than this, trust me.

"No, no, no, no, no! We won't complain anymore, forgive us!" I smirked.

"I totally got a leash on you guys." I winked at Luke as I walked into the bedroom.

"JENNIFER! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US LIKE THIS! HELP US!" All the guys simultaneously yelled after me.

~~~~~~~~

Chappie 13! Sorry for the loooong wait D: My bird, Buffas, died recently and I had to take a few days of my computer and mourn him. Not the longest chappie, but probably the most boring chappie ever! It was only a filler chappie, though :3

I'm really hoping to get this story finished before the 11th August and the time is ticking! D: 

I HAVE TO GET THIS BOOK FINISHED BEFORE I LEAVE OR ELSE I WON'T UPLOAD UNTIL NEXT YEAR AND I'M NOT THAT MEAN, BUT THAT'S WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN! :( 

Anyways.. I got sunburned this Monday, so I can barely move and I get almost no sleep at all.. And I'm freezing all the time, but that is bc of the damn sunburn, bc it hurts, so I can't wear normal clothes, so I am walking around my house only wearing underwear, which makes me uncomfortable, bc my bra is scratching two of my sunburns and that hurts, too, so I sleep almost naked! D: 

I think I'm gonna stop now >-< Too much information for you guys!

Ex Oh Ex Oh ~ EmoEmotionel..♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.1K 15
You're an American teenager who just moved to Sydney, Australia. As you go throughout your days at your new school, you meet 4 wonderful band boys, C...
6.9K 164 22
When Ashton Irwin is in his hometown, Australia, he falls for a British girl called Taz. Everything seems so simple but what happens when 5 Seconds o...
976 143 26
Delilah has just come out of a relationship that changed everything. While she's struggling to gain some sort of control in her life, her band, 5 Sec...
16.5K 564 21
Hannah Grace Smith is 16 years old and at a party that her friend, Charlotte Gander, took her to. She meets the host of the party, Luke Hemmings, fro...