Naruto The Chakra Sage

By kyuusora

This fan fiction is diverged from another writer who is better than me in the arts of fan fiction so this is... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

chapter 9

755 17 3
By kyuusora

Naruto, Hinata and Sasuke were waiting for Kakashi. Ever since the Wave Mission 2 weeks ago he hadn't been late, but now he was an hour late. "And here I thought he wasn't going to be late." Hinata stated.

"I think you spoke for all of us." Sasuke added.

"That she did." Naruto finished, before Kakashi appeared.

"Sorry, I'm late. Jounin meeting, which finished about 5 minutes ago, along with a little surprise from Kurenai. In fact, she told off Iruka after his outburst." Kakashi stated. "The Hokage wanted me to stay behind and explain something to me and Iruka afterwards, and now you see why I'm late."

Naruto, Sasuke and Hinata were surprised as that was actually legitimate, and can be proven. "What, exactly, did Iruka speak up about?"

"His students that are no longer his." Kakashi replied. "In any case," he took out three pieces of paper and threw it to them. "1 week, Academy. Room 332. 1000 hours. If you want to go through the Chuunin Exams, sign those and be at that location."

They all nodded. "Until then, you are dismissed. And no missions." Kakashi left at that point. Naruto looked at Hinata, and she nodded. Naruto left in a Fire Shunshin, which prompted Hinata to look at Sasuke. "For now, focus on your individual Training, or relax. Your decision, but remember the plans."

Sasuke shrugged. "I'd go for relaxing. After the past few months, I seriously need some relaxation time." It was at that point, Sakura found them.

"There you are Sasuke." Sakura said running up to him. "Please tell me you were admitted to the Chuunin Exams."

"What? Second thoughts on entering?" Sasuke asked, eyebrow raised. Sakura shook her head.

"I'm above and beyond what I was in the academy. I'm not really worried about it to be honest. I was just hoping that you were, so I can at least shut Ino up in front of you. I heard something about her planning to take you during the Exams, no matter how low the chance of success is. Because of this, I figured I'd let you know, so you can actually expect her to try something."

"Unfortunately for her, I have bigger fish to fry in these Exams. The Blonde Mind fucker is the least of my worries." Sasuke admitted, shocking Sakura a bit before shaking her head.

"I get it. Someone from another village found you and you want to take them down, or something? Maybe knock them down a few pegs?"

"That, you'd have to ask Naruto."

"Or Kurenai-sensei." Hinata added, earning their attention. "What? She's already in the know about this, as it involves one of her friends. Which, by the way, Naruto left to finally take care of the thing."

"You mean..." Sasuke's eyes widened.

"Yeah, someone else in the village has it, but after today, it's likely to be gone. And thatprocess has started, as of last night." Hinata continued, earning a smirk from Sasuke.

"It's about damn time." Sasuke said, the smirk never leaving his face. "And the other project?"

"Standard for both of us. He has the modified one, but he hasn't figured out much on designs for customization for us, much less be able to make them in time, so that's why we have the standard design." Hinata replied, before tossing him a scroll. "It's in there, and would go under your usual clothing. There's a cloak as well, since your usual clothing wouldn't cover it all. The Team Logo we came up with is is on all three of them, in the same spot. The titles we came up with for ourselves are also there. I don't need the Cloak, which only has the Team Logo on the front, and your title on the back."

"Why didn't either of you get a custom one?"

"Because there wasn't enough time to make a second one. And these two he made before he went for his. They're built to not only withstand Youki, but become empowered by it. With Naruto on our team, we need it more than anyone else." Sasuke said. "Also, if I get him designs, do you think he could make one?"

"He can try. Not sure if he can, but it will take at least 3 weeks to do have it made. The lack of materials is one problem, which he has covered with a C-rank, but that will take a while." Hinata replied. "Anything else we should know?"

"Yeah, think he could make one for me as well?" Sakura asked. "Without your Team Logo of course. I'm good with the standard, and that Youki repulsing ability should come in handy."

"Oh? And why is that?" Sasuke asked.

"Ran into a red head from Sunagakure earlier." Sakura said, earning raised eyebrows. "He seemed to have 2 Chakra signatures. I learned a lot about sensory abilities, but I didn't pick up the other one until after I looked straight at him from maybe 10 feet away. Until then, I didn't even notice. It seemed... dangerous." Hinata caught the look on her face and her eyes widened.

Sasuke caught the reaction. "Sakura. Name. Looks. We need that kind of information."

Sakura raised an eyebrow at that. "Do I even want to know why?"

"Because if he turns his full fury on you, you'll die." Sasuke said, earning wide eyes. "Out of our entire graduating class, if only the second Chakra you found in him is the dangerous one, Naruto and I are the only ones that stand a chance against him. Naruto more so than me."

"Why him?" Sakura asked.

"His bloodline finally activated." Hinata told her. "It will be especially useful for people like Gaara."

Sakura sighed at that, and nodded. "Red hair, brownish green eyes, Kanji for Love on his forehead. Left side. He seems to carry a giant Gourd on his back everywhere." Sasuke and Hinata nodded at that.

"If he goes up to you, do not fight him. If it's an official match, forfeit before it even begins." Sasuke said. Earning a nod, and then a look of shock as she turned to Hinata.

"How did you know his name?"

"Took a guess. But Sasuke is right. Let your team know not to mess with him. If provoked, he may just kill you. If he doesn't, the least that is likely to happen is the end of your Ninja Career." Hinata replied, earning a look of awe from Sakura. "This is no joke. If he is mentally unstable, as I heard he was, then there is nothing that will stop him once he gets in a killing mood. Even Naruto would be questionable in that. Sasuke? No chance. The Hokage, no chance."

"Why would only a Genin be questionable, but the Hokage would have no chance?"

"The Yondaime Hokage was said to have killed the Kyuubi, correct?" Hinata asked, earning a nod. "That was wrong. The Kyuubi is still alive, and being purified as we speak. The Yondaime couldn't kill it, but its cage is purifying it. Something that would actually give Naruto an advantage over him. His bloodline would easily seem hard-wired for Demon Slaying. That's what Gaara has within him."

"That's just wrong." Sakura admitted. "Don't tell me he was treated like a Demon as well."

"From what I know, he has." Hinata admitted. "Come on, Sakura. You and I need to talk."

"I already figured out about Naruto, just from what you said." Hinata and Sasuke tensed a bit. "And right now, I could really care less if he was or not. He's not someone I'm worried about. I'm not going to go after him because he has more in him than Sasuke-kun. I'm good where I'm at relationship wise, but I should still get stronger."

Sasuke then took on a thoughtful look. "You said you had perfect Chakra Control, right?"

"Yeah, I always do." Sakura replied.

"Hinata, do you have one of those Chakra Cards?"

"You want to see her affinities?"

"Only to prove a theory." Hinata pulled one out and handed it to her. "Channel Chakra into it."

The piece of paper was dripping wet, but didn't even sag. This surprised them both. 'Normally, it would sag a bit, due to the water dripping, but this one didn't. I'd say we seriously need to find out what this is.'

"What the hell just happened?" Sakura asked. "I mean, I know its water from the water dripping from it, but it didn't even sag."

"That's what I want to know." Sasuke admitted. They both looked at Hinata who had her back turned. 'I know it's water, but it should have sogged up enough for... wait here it is. If a person with only a Water affinity has it at a High enough level the Uzumaki Chakra Paper will...' It was the next words that came up made her eyes widen. "This... This is so wrong." Sasuke was surprised at the slight stutter at the beginning.

"Alright, what did you find out?" Sasuke asked, curiously.

"Sasuke, have we told you how easy it was for Naruto to learn Wind Jutsu?"

"Yeah, he could learn an S-rank Wind Jutsu in 5 hours flat. Why?"

"Sakura is the same way... except for one difference. Her element is Water. And with her Control..."

"Don't tell me I have a similar affinity to the Nidaime." Sakura said, backing up to the edge of the bridge. "If I do..."

"Then what?" Hinata asked.

"Then I'd probably have to be related to him." Hinata shook her head.

"Not a relation. Just as much of an affinity as he did. Officially. Contrary to popular belief, he also had Wind. That's why he could pull the water out of the air. You have a higher affinity for Water than he did. Hell, you have a higher affinity for water than I do. And that's saying something. It's beyond God-like, and with your control, which is a usual Haruno trait, by the way..."

"I could pull it from the air!" Sakura nearly shouted. "This is good... This is really good."

"Don't let it get to your head." Sasuke warned. "I almost did the same with my Sharingan. If not for Naruto, I would have let it get to my head. It wouldn't lead anywhere but the deep end."

Sakura looked at him for a second and then nodded. A grin suddenly came over her face. "I just got a crazy idea for our teams. Let the others think what they want on it."

"I'm listening." Hinata said, knowing that grin and the effects.

"Let's see how well the others react to our old personalities, at first. Me, as the helpless Kunoichi known for nothing but her brain, Sasuke, the Emo-brooder, no offense."

"None taken. That's what I was back in the Academy. Though you missed something."

"The arrogance that seems to have disappeared?" Sakura asked, earning a raised eyebrow. "What? I noticed, I just didn't care. That was a fangirl thing, even if you do see the faults you don't let on, or ignore them completely. Also, take care to note of my old screech. I've toned it down a lot, but if we're going that far back, it might come out."

"Please don't..." Sasuke nearly paled.

"It's part of my old image, but I can tone that down a bit." Sakura admitted. "Then there's one other thing. Ino doesn't know you have 2 girlfriends already, and she'd be livid if she found I was one of them. The old rivalry, which was a little stupid if you ask me now, would not let me put that down, and she'd play it off as a bluff. Hinata, there's the shy side of you, which would be known for a while. Only reveal our true strength when necessary, or to shock everyone that knows us. Mainly Team 10."

"The shy me has been outdated and the word of that has already gotten to the public. Hiding my new self is close to impossible. Outside of Haku, no one can claim to be able to keep Sasuke happy, because she didn't fawn over him, and still doesn't. If you want to hit Naruto for doing something stupid, like you did in the academy... well, you won't have to bother. I'll take care of that. A few words, and I can shut him up quickly."

"You should also let your team know. We'll let Naruto know." Sasuke said. "Don't even let your sensei know about this."

Sakura nodded with a smirk. "I'll do that... By the way, I heard something about Naruto having 2 girlfriends. Aren't you worried Hinata? You have competition."

"Is it competition if I let her in?" Hinata asked, shocking Sakura. "She loves him for him. Nothing more, nothing less. Plus, she's like him and Gaara."

"That would explain it. But wasn't she part of another village? Wouldn't they stop her?"

"No, they wouldn't. They hated her, and she's now a full blown citizen of our Village. She's a civilian, but the Council are under a bit of a threat regarding her. Anything happens to her, those who do will suffer mercilessly. This is at the hands of the Hyuuga Clan, and Naruto himself."

Just then Fu landed right in front of them. "Hinata! Great news!"

"What?" Hinata asked, suddenly curious.

"I'm pregnant!" Hinata and Fu hugged and jumped. "Does Naruto know?"

"No, not yet he doesn't. I haven't been able to find him."

"Look for Anko. He should be with her right now."

"The Curse?" Fu asked, earning a nod. "Then it should wait until he's done."

Hinata then heard Kyuubi's voice in her head."Hinata, Naruto is feeling your happiness right now. Since he's busy removing the Curse seal, I decided to ask myself. What the hell just happened?"

"Well, when was the last time Fu and Naruto had sex?"

"Two nights ago. You know that."

"Well, Fu is pregnant. Good news, yes?"

"Oh, he is gonna LOVE this! I'll let him know as soon as the Curse is gone. Also, I felt something strange during their last release. Don't let them know this, though. I have no idea what it was, or how it was caused. Until we find out for sure, I will not say a word."

"Good idea. But I think Fu should know."

"It will affect her if it has anything to do with her Bijuu. You should have her ask the Nanabi if she felt something as well when it happened."

"Fu, I've got a question." Hinata started.

"What's up?"

"Did the Nanabi feel anything when it last happened?"

"Come to think of it, I found out before my check-up this morning and she said the same thing. She said it felt like a pull, or something like that."

"Did you catch that?"

"That I did, and this doesn't seem good. She felt the pull, and I felt the pull as well. The results of this is not going to be good. Also, know that Naruto is likely to go wild with her during this time if she is leaking anything resembling hormones around him. He can control himself in public, but if there is no one else in the area, you not included, there's no telling what he'd do. Normally, a Jinchuuriki would have an extra month for pregnancy. So you should let her know this." Hinata relayed the message to Fu, who nodded at that.

"An extra month? My mother always said that it was torture going through pregnancy." Sakura added, before a thought came to her. "Wait, how do you know this?"

"Naruto's mother was a Jinchuuriki. She did die the day he was born due to the unsealing, which was forced." Hinata replied, before hearing laughter from Kyuubi.

"Okay, what's so funny?"

"Oh nothing much. Just the kit's reaction to Fu's condition, and when he let Anko know, who is completely fine, by the way, she reacted in a way that you would have before your little change."

"She fainted?"

"I don't know why, but yeah, she did. After hearing something she said like that, Naruto fainted. I'm keeping the barrier up, so no one can find us while they are out of it. Find Kurenai, and tell her that it's done. And if she finds us, the blood on Naruto's nose was not because of what he saw from Anko, but because of what he heard. Seriously, I got him far more used to stuff like that before you even signed."

"Really? How?"

"You don't want to know."

"Now I'm even more curious."

"You know his Sexy Jutsu, and his Harem Jutsu?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"You want to know the effect of using them on him daily, as a Lust-filled Kitsune, flirting with you?"

"Details?" Kyuubi went into the exact details, and the other 3 present saw her nose bleed a little bit. "Okay, now that... him and me. Tonight. I'd want that."

"You know, you're radically different from your old self. So much so, it's surprising."

"You sure about that?" Hinata asked. "I mean sure I've changed, but that much?"

"You have no idea. I should let Naruto know about this. Perhaps the two of you can figure it out, as I'm currently stumped for ideas."

"What about the Tag-out Incident? My mind seems to think a little differently since then."

"Well, shit. Being close to him during may have trigger some kind of change, but we can't figure out what the hell it is."

"I'm thinking a more... perverted mind, with less effects. I'm actually somewhat like I always wanted to be. Maybe a little more than I hoped, with my shy attitude, but yeah. Confident, and strong. I'm both."

"Maybe it's been getting to your head. You'll have to get that checked out."

Hinata was about to reply, but then turned her head. Fu did the same. Sasuke noticed this, and went on guard instantly. "What is it?" Sakura was confused at all this.

"Am I missing something?"

There was a Shunshin seemingly made of Sand. From it, Gaara, who Sakura immediately recognized and stood still, appeared.

"Where is Uzumaki? I can smell him among you."

"What you smell is me." Hinata admitted.

"Or it could be me, being pregnant." Fu added, "Especially since it's his child."

The red head looked at her. "How many?" Sakura was the only one confused by this.

"Seven. You?" Fu replied.

"One." Gaara replied, before looking at Sakura. "Get lost. Now."

Sakura shook her head. "You're like Naruto and Fu. Why should I just because you hold a Bijuu?" Gaara tensed. "Before you ask, they told me."

"Is she in the loop?" Gaara asked, confusing her again.

"No, she isn't." Sasuke replied. "And she won't be until in truly involves her."

Sakura looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"This is something you're better off not knowing until your so deep in its ass, you'd be popping out of its mouth." Sasuke told her. "If you were told now, you'd freak, and tell someone. I'm not risking that just yet. We still need a degree of secrecy here. Unfortunately, or fortunately in your case, you're not involved much, if at all."

"Okay, what about Haku?"

"Indirect relation, but not completely involved." Sasuke replied. "What she knows, she got from Naruto, not me."

"You don't trust me, is that it?" Sakura asked.

"If it were that, I'd just tell you to scram instead of saying what I have so far. The less people know, the better." Sasuke told her. Sakura looked at him and nodded.

"I expect some answers later."

"And you'll get them when it's necessary." Sasuke told her, before turning to Gaara. "Any other news?"

"Not that she should be aware of." Gaara replied. Sakura looked at him warily, and then turned to see Sasuke nod.

"Alright, fine. I'll go. But you better make it up to me." Sakura told him, earning a nod. She ran off.

Hinata looked at Sasuke. "You know she's going to want to pick out how you make it up to her."

"And if it's information, then it's a no go." Sasuke told her. "Anyway, what's the news?"

Gaara spoke for a bit. The others nodded. "That is all I have."

"From here on out, use the Tanuki for that kind of information." Fu told him. "That's bound to be a lot better."

"Also, I'm surprised your not as bloodthirsty as the Tanuki claimed you were." Hinata added.

"That was mainly a cover for me, to be used until my idiot of a father is dead. Which it seems he is already dead." Gaara admitted. "No one else has noticed, however. Only me. Are you going to let Uzumaki know?" he ended up asking.

Hinata and Fu nodded.

-Meanwhile, in the Forest of Death-

Naruto and Anko were unconscious, though Naruto was waking first. 'Damn, what happened?'

"About time you woke up! I was beginning to think you'd be out of it all night!"

'Ah, shut it. Anyway, did it work?'

"See for yourself." Naruto got up, saw Anko's half-naked body, and looked continuously at the neck. 'Okay, it would seem like it's gone. Corruption levels... wow, it went down far.'Naruto put his hand on her shoulder, only to pull away the moment another Mark appeared. It was different from the one before, going from 3 Commas, to 2 Fangs. 'That's new.'

Anko then seemed to wake. "What happened?" She groaned, before noticing Naruto in the area. "Did it work?"

"It's purified, that's for sure." Naruto said. "However, it seems that something else has replaced it. The symbol even changed."

Anko was surprised, and checked for herself. "Fangs?"

"I don't get it either." Naruto admitted. "Try to access it. If it's still corrupted I'll be able to sense it."

Anko just looked at him incredulously. "Don't look at me like that. This is something we have to learn on the fly." She sighed, and closed her eyes. The mark started to glow a Silver, and then spread.

Naruto was ready for anything that could come out, especially if she were to attack. The moment she stood up she looked at him. "Well? What's the verdict?"

Naruto stared at her intently, and then nodded. "It's good. It seems to be completely purified. However, there is one more thing that I think must be done. Only as a safety precaution, though." She looked confused, so he turned around and showed his shoulder blade. "This is what I'd be giving you. It will prevent Mind Altering seals, such as the old Curse Mark, or the Caged Bird seal, and get rid of them as they are placed, before they can set in. Anything on the body already will not be affected. That's the result of testing long ago, at least."

She nodded. "I trust you." Naruto went behind her and drew the markings. When he started to activate it, she grunted.

After a few seconds, he sighed. "It's done. No one can know that you have it, though. Also, know that no one can find out that you're mark has been purified, so no one has to seal it again."

"Wait, wasn't it sealed before?"

"It's not anymore, but anything that it would do to your mind will be stopped. It's a piece that we figured out while using it ourselves. Also, the Yamanaka Clan's Mind Transfer Jutsu, will not affect you period. You are not able to be possessed, as the mark would expel them immediately."

"Sweet. That's a nice defense."

"I know, isn't it great?" Naruto asked, earning a nod. "You should head home and get some rest."

"Wait, are you taking the Chuunin Exams?"

"Yeah, why?"

"If you make it to the Second part, I'm putting your team in the Northeast Sector."

"Sweet. That'll help us." Naruto told her. Anko reigned in the mark, and it went back easily. "Looks like it listens to you."

"I know." Anko said before she turned around. "Let's get going."

"I've got a few things to take care of in the Forest. If this is where the Second Portion is then My team is going to have an advantage. For this reason, I think I should play my advantage to the max." Naruto had a smirk on his face, which made Anko grin. "I'll see you later." he jumped into the forest.

Anko huffed, and jumped off. 'I really wanted to see him use that Flame Teleport again. It's really cool.'

She left the forest and found Hinata and Kurenai right there. She landed right in front of them. "What's up, Kurenai?"

"I heard he just performed it." Kurenai replied. "I want to see if it worked."

"Better than I hoped." Anko replied, before marks started spreading. Kurenai jumped back, but Hinata didn't.

"You're now in full control of it, aren't you?" Hinata asked.

"Sure am!" Anko grinned. "He even noticed that the shape of the mark changed. It went from the commas that it was before to a pair of fangs." Kurenai was still on guard, but walked up to her. "Kurenai, there is nothing that can be done to get rid of it, but he did manage to purify it. For that, I'm thankful. Also..." She revealed the other seal she got.

"So, he even gave you that?" Hinata asked.

"Sure did. Hurt a bit, but no where near as much as the Snake Bastard's mark."

"You know that mark?" Kurenai asked.

"Of course." Hinata said before showing it on herself. "After all, I've got it on myself. It'll help protect bloodlines, and if Orochimaru tries to activate the seal he placed, the one on her will either stop it, or it won't work period."

They both looked at her in surprise. "Sure, he could've just placed it, but then you'd still be in danger of the corruption, and he didn't want that. He either wanted the whole thing, or any threat to you gone. Either one worked. He went back to training until he drops. I'm not fond of it, but I know he wanted nothing more than to get rid of thing."

Kurenai nodded at her, after realizing just how close the two were. "I'm glad you're in control of it, and it won't hurt you."

"I'll admit it stings a little, but I think that's because it's not originally my Chakra. So, I can't use it all the time, unless I get used to it." Anko said.

"Well, then I guess we're done with everything regarding the Curse."

"Is Naruto nearby?" Hinata asked, earning a nod from Anko. "Alright, can you let him know that Fu and I have information on that? It'll happen back at the house."

Anko and Kurenai looked at each other and nodded. Hinata left after that. Anko reigned in her mark. "Well, that was strange. What do you think she was talking about?"

"No idea." Kurenai admitted, before a Bright Orange, with hints of White and Yellow in it, flame appeared. They both stared at it, on their guard.

Anko, I noticed you activated the mark. The voice it emitted sounded eerily similar to Naruto.

"Wait, you can monitor it?" Anko asked, surprised.

Surprised me too. I also saw that Kurenai-sensei and Hinata were there as well. You weren't showing off, were you?

"No, I wasn't." Anko replied, earning a confused look from Kurenai. "I didn't think you'd be able to monitor it."

Neither did I, to be honest. I think it's because My Bloodline is what was used, but I can't be sure, to be honest. If it doesn't stop after my Chakra is gone from your system, then we'll know it's a permanent effect.

"Good to know. Anything else I should know?"

I can't seem to monitor to Chakra levels from this distance, so the mark won't allow me to do so. I only know when you activated it, and when you stopped using it. The flow of it is beyond me.

"Good to know. I think this is something that I'd have to get used to."

Wait until after your part in the Chuunin Exams. And expect a lot of screams from the forest.

"The moment you told me you'd pull every ace you had, I kind of expected it, to be honest." Anko admitted.

And that's why you and I are close. You understand how I think, and vice versa.

"Tell me about it." Anko replied. Kurenai then realized that the flame was projecting Naruto's voice.

"Naruto, what exactly did you do to her?"

Simple. After a pause, which caused Kurenai to learn closer unconsciously, and Anko to hide a grin. It's my bloodline!

Kurenai facefaulted at the answer, and Anko released a laugh. Now that I've had my fun for the day, I think I'll get back to work preparing the forest, and then head home. But before I do, Anko why don't you try dating Iruka Umino? He was the only one in the academy that didn't hate me for you know what.

Anko stopped laughing when she heard that. "Are you sure?"

He said in front of both me and the Hokage that he thinks of me as a brother. He even refused when an S-class secret regarding my parents was about to be told to me, saying if anyone would have to know besides me, it's him.

"So he truly cares for you?" Anko asked.

Yeah, but I'll be the first to admit he didn't seem like it at first. In hindsight, it took him a while to see who I really was, but at least he made the effort to actually look beyond reputation, and see the real being. Look underneath the underneath, so to speak.

"Heh, well, if he's good in your books, then he's good in mine. I might actually try this out." Anko said, feeling a grin on the other side of the flames before it disappeared. "Well, I'm out. I'm going to rest up before asking him tomorrow.

Kurenai looked at her incredulously. "You place that much faith in him?"

"If anything, I trust his word. I also felt that he seemed happy when I said I'd give it a chance." Anko retorted.

-the next day-

Anko was walking up to the academy, which was just let out. She found the scarred Chuunin leaving as well.

"Anko? What are you doing here?" Iruka asked.

"Looking for you." She held up a hand when he looked like he was about to ask a question. "Any questions will be answered later during our little date."

Iruka was surprised, and it showed. 'Okay. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?' This is the only thought going through his head. She grabbed his hand, and took him elsewhere. They ended up in a training area, which seemed like it was abandoned long ago.

"Why are we here? If this were a date..."

"It's secluded. One of the few places in the area that are. The only other ones happen to be the Forest of Death, which is actually my favorite, to be honest, and right behind the Hokage Monument."

Iruka saw the reasoning. What she wanted to talk about was supposed to be private, and so was what he wanted to know. "Alright, I don't get what kind of game you're playing..."

"What do you truly think of Naruto Uzumaki?" Anko asked, surprising Iruka with the reference.

"Are you one of those that would kill him if they got the chance?" Iruka countered, a little anger in his voice. Anko picked it up and smirked.

"That's not a no, but a HELL FUCKING NO!" Anko ended up shouting, surprising Iruka. "The blonde gaki is like a brother to me, and he's the only reason I bothered to ask anyone out!"

Iruka then smiled. "That answered my only question before all this." Anko looked at him. "As for your question, he's always been like a brother to me. At least, after I found out he was like me in way. Always looking for attention, even if it was the wrong kind. I never told him the extent of how much we were alike in the Academy, but if you saw him before he discovered his heritage, even if only by accident, you'd have a pretty good idea of who I was way back when."

"And your first response was to see if I would hurt you for actually being close to him?"

"Pretty much." Iruka admitted. "I care for him a lot, even treated him to ramen from time to time, I couldn't every day, as he cleaned me out each time, but still if I died because of being close to him, he wouldn't like it."

Anko smiled at that. It wasn't the sadistic smile that everyone else saw on her, and it surprised Iruka. This smile was a genuine smile, one he only saw on Naruto recently. 'Yeah, she's happy I'm actually close to him, and wouldn't want to harm him.' He smiled himself. 'And she's the same way. Naruto, you're one sly fox. You got two people together that no one would guess.'

They ended up talking for a while, but then Iruka's stomach growled. "Sounds like somebody's hungry." Anko teased, before her own stomach growled.

"Looks like I'm not the only one." Iruka countered. "Luckily, I was able to save money due to a lack of Naruto asking for Ramen, even refusing it once, so I can actually afford a rather large meal."

"Then what do you say we go see if he's at Ichiraku's himself?" Anko suggested. "At least to thank him, if not eat there. I'll be the first to admit Ramen is not my favorite, but everyone knows that."

Iruka smiled. "Yeah, Dango would be your favorite, unless I'm mistaken." She giggled at that. "Hey, I pay attention to everything I can. All Chuunin know of your Dango fanaticism, and from what I can tell, it's on par with Naruto being a Ramaniac."

"Ramaniac?" Anko asked, confused with the term. "You mean to tell me he likes Ramen as much as I love Dango?" She got a nod in response. "Well, considering the fact that those at Ichiraku's were glad he kept coming is good enough of a reason to like it. No one else wanted anything to do with him. I'm surprised he didn't come to the Dango stand I came to. They didn't care about me being there. In fact, they liked my presence."

"Well then, let's go." Iruka replied, before they jumped off towards Ichiraku's. They found that no one was there. "Well, looks like he's not here." Iruka said, sad.

"Iruka? It's been a while since you've been here. Not treating Naruto to ramen lately?" Teuchi asked.

"Actually, he's been too busy to even talk with me until recently. It wasn't until a few weeks back that I was actually able to talk to him, much less do anything else."

"Yeah, he hasn't been coming back until recently either." Ayame admitted. "He said it was because something big has come up, but I've actually gotten a bit worried about him."

"You two were always so kind to him." Anko said, surprising them.

"And here I thought you wouldn't be here. You normally go over to Onimaru's shop for Dango." Teuchi said, finally realizing Anko was there. "You're his number one customer."

"And Naruto's yours." Anko replied. "I actually came here to see if he was here, but if he was, I missed him."

"Well, that's where you're wrong, Anko." A voice said behind him. They all knew it was Naruto, but were surprised when they saw Hinata and Fu with him, as the 3 of them sat down. "I was actually on my way, to be honest."

Anko gave a pleased grunt. "Glad you could make it."

Naruto smiled at her. "If I have your taste buds right, you'd probably want the Sai Ramen."

"Sai?" Anko asked, confused.

"You like Dango so much, and the Sai Ramen here is actually what I get when I feel my Sweet Tooth acting up." Naruto admitted. "However, today I'm feeling like Chicken Ramen."

Hinata nodded. "I'll take Miso."

"I'll go for Sai Ramen, as well." Fu stated.

"Looks like I'll try the Sai ramen." Anko added.

"The Usual for me, Teuchi." Iruka stated.

"Coming right up!" Teuchi finished all 5 bowls and Ayame placed them in 10 seconds flat.

Anko was surprised at the speed. "That was quick."

"With Naruto, you learn to be quick, or you'll be overworked fast." Ayame admitted.

Naruto had already finished his bowl, as did Fu. "More please." Naruto and Fu said simultaneously.

"See what I mean?" Ayame asked, before placing a second bowl in front of them. Anko nodded, before tasting her own Ramen, surprised at the taste. 'This is...!' She ate the rest of the bowl, during the time it took Naruto and Fu to reach their 10th bowls. "Of all the things I expected, this was not one of them."

Everyone looked at her. "What do you mean?" Naruto asked. His tenth bowl finished.

"This is... and I'll have to apologize to someone... The best thing I've ever tasted." Anko ended earning a grin from Naruto. "I knew you'd like it."

"No worries. I won't let Onimaru know about you eating here." Teuchi replied. "Consider it a thanks for complimenting the food here when you're the Number 1 Customer from a competitor."

"Thanks, but I still think I'd have to apologize to him." Anko admitted. "He and I are like you and Naruto."

Teuchi was a little surprised at this, but looked at Ayame, who nodded while hiding her smirk. "After you all are done, we're closing up. Anko, Naruto, we'll need to talk about something."

Naruto and Anko were confused. "It has to do with Onimaru's shop as well as ours." Ayame admitted, earning nods from the two.

"What about us?" Hinata asked.

"If it goes through, we'll let you know as well. If not, there's no need for it." Ayame told her. Hinata, Fu, and Iruka nodded seeing as it would involve their Number 1 Customers more than anyone else.

After 20 minutes, everything was closed. Anko and Naruto were in Teuchi's living room, in front of Ayame and Teuchi.

"Alright, what did you really want to see us for?" Naruto asked.

"I'm going to start off by saying I'm probably an idiot for refusing my daughter's idea." Teuchi admitted.

"What do you mean?" Anko asked, annoyed.

"The idea he's talking about is merging our Ramen with Onimaru's Dango. Double the business, and better areas. Maybe even exchanging recipes." Ayame said, earning surprise from Anko and Naruto.

"And why didn't you take it, Old Man?" Naruto asked.

"I wasn't sure if he'd like you in his shop, regardless of me wanting you to be there." Teuchi admitted. "I mean, to me, you're more than just a customer. Always have been. You're more like a son to me."

"And that's the same extent to Onimaru and me. Father and daughter. Much better than my own father, who by the way disowned me." Anko added. "Anything else?"

"Actually, I was wondering if you'd go ask him for us." Ayame admitted. "After all, you are more familiar with him, and if we ask, he wouldn't like it, thinking we'd try to buy him out."

"I get it." Anko replied. "You want it to happen, but if you don't do so a certain way..." She was cut off by Naruto.

"They'll get the wrong idea, and reject it immediately. So by asking their Number 1 to ask about it..."

"They might actually consider it." Anko finished, cutting off Naruto. They both looked at each other, surprised they came to same conclusion.

"That was weird." They said simultaneously, confusing Ayame and Teuchi.

"Are your minds linked or something?" Teuchi asked.

"I wish." Anko said, while Naruto was silent for second.

"It is now." He ended up saying after a few seconds. "Isn't that right, Anko?"

"What are you talking about, Gaki?" Anko asked.

"What do you mean? He didn't say anything." Teuchi said.

"Your right. I didn't say anything." Naruto replied, stressing the word say, which only Anko caught. 'Please don't tell me he knows the Telepathy Jutsu.'

"Okay, I don't know the Telepathy Jutsu." Naruto looked at her silently, though she heard the words.

"You're talking with Telepathy aren't you?"

"Bingo." Naruto replied. "But I wasn't lying when I said I don't know the Telepathy Jutsu. It's called the Mind Link Jutsu."

"That has got to be cool."

"It is, except there are times when you don't want your thoughts broadcast to everyone on the link, which includes Hinata, Fu and her tenant, Sasuke, and surprisingly, Jiraiya of the Sannin."

"Wait, why is Jiraiya on the list?" Anko asked, confused.

"Godfather, that I found out about while finding out everything I could about my father." Naruto admitted. "He admitted that he didn't do anything because of his own guilt, and having to find the one that did wrong to you, and isn't in the village. Now he's after the ones that are after me."

"Who are they?"

"Snake Bastard was one of them at first. He left, but that leaves them. From what I found out recently, Deidara of Iwa and Sasori of the Red Sands are among them."

"S-class Rogues together?" Anko asked, surprised. "They must be up to something."

"They are, and there's nothing we can do about it right now." Naruto admitted. "for now, we ignore them. They have not actively done anything to warrant action against them. Don't worry, I know of their existence, and have been thinking of something, along with several others. They have one of their targets, as we couldn't get word to him beforehand. The other 8, myself included, are already in the know. Be glad I'm prepared for something big for a change."

Anko smiled. "You really have come a long way after all this."

Teuchi and Ayame smiled at this. "You really have come a long way. Although, a group of Genin managed to get inside our stand and switch our flour with daisies. Any idea why they did that?"

"I'd either ask Sayuki Haruno, or Hiashi Hyuuga about that. I didn't ask for that one." Naruto admitted. "It's a way to improve our Genin with a kind of mock situation for war, just without the danger."

"So you're the reason Pranks are going everywhere every now and then?"

"I'm also the one that has been remodeling the ANBU HQ and Hokage Tower Defenses. Pointing out their flaws, and even screwing with their pride is fun as hell." Naruto admitted a smile on his face. "I had full reign with them, and believe me when I say, I went all out."

Teuchi, Ayame, and Anko paled when he said that, for they knew one fact:

When Naruto Uzumaki goes all out in traps, pranks, and the like, anyone who is aware of his skill will fear it. ANBU, ROOT, the Hokage, even the Torture and Interrogation division fear his true skill.

Anko then gained a smirk. "I almost pity the poor bastards that try to get past them, and end up activating them."

"Oh, and did I mention there is one prank I did that I denied in the face of Hiashi Hyuuga, and he went along with it?"

"Which one?" Teuchi asked.

"You remember a few months back, right after I graduated from the academy?" Naruto asked, earning 3 nods. The string of pranks around that time was so devious they were wondering if Naruto had a rival. "That was me, about 30 Shadow Clones, dozens of seals, and an infiltration mission, all at once."

This ensured a giggle from Ayame, who suspected as much, and gaping mouths from Teuchi and Anko. "Is anyone surprised I managed to earn a title such as the Demon King of Pranks?" They all shook their heads, Anko and Teuchi still gaping.

Ayame, being the most notable at this point, spoke up. "I figure you more than earned that title. Though, you normally don't like when people call you a demon."

"True as that is, I like this one because it's one I earned, not one I was branded with by those that didn't know me. It is one that i can actually be proud of, because I can scare the pants off an emotionless bastard from ROOT, and believe me when I say I have, and still go on unhindered." Naruto admitted with a smirk. "I don't want to brag, but my ability with pranks and traps are nothing short of god-like, and that is something I earned, not had in my blood, though that is still questioned by even myself."

"As do I." Teuchi admitted. "After all, looking back now, I can see 2 others that had similar skill to you, though noticeably smaller. They dated for a few years, but I never heard anything of a marriage between them."

"The Yondaime and Kushina Uzumaki, I presume?" Naruto asked, earning a nod from Teuchi.

"It's a wonder why they never married, if you ask me." Teuchi admitted. "I mean come on? Was he truly so dense that he couldn't tell he was loved deeply by her, or was he just playing her?"

"No, and no." Naruto replied, earning a confused look. "Their marriage was kept secret, but I know of it. Surely you can figure out everything from there. You're not stupid, or blind, to notice the similarities."

Teuchi had a confused, but thoughtful, look on his face, but then his eyes widened in realization. "No... it couldn't be... their son?"

Anko looked at Naruto. "Yeah, Anko. They happened to be my parents, and no one was to know. I give them a clue as to my knowledge, and they figure it out from there. If they don't bother to believe it, then it's highly likely they don't truly believe I have the heritage."

"What do you mean dad? I mean, sure he looks like the Yondaime, but are they truly related? I'm completely confused. They wouldn't treat him like that if he were." Ayame said.

"Considering the fact I was not aware of it, I think that anyone that already knows of it, or knew of it from the beginning is either dead, or forced to keep it secret under penalty of death. I'm not stupid enough to not notice the signs, and for a time, I really wished he was Kushina's son. They act too much alike to think otherwise, but I was forcing myself to think it was a false hope."

"So, you actually thought it was possible, but kept finding ways to not believe it, for some reason?" Naruto asked, his tone emotionless.

"I figured I was deluding myself, to be honest with you." Teuchi admitted. "If it is true, and I had known about it, I would've tried adopting you myself. Now that I think on it... Kushina didn't come for 9 months before she was reported dead. Minato always came for take out during that time, as well." His eyes widened in realization, and then he smacked his forehead. "I truly am an idiot."

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "She really was pregnant, and I didn't even think about that possibility. You truly are their child, aren't you?" Teuchi asked, earning a nod. "Then I'm glad I at least got to know you. But seriously, why didn't they say anything on it?"

"I know I got my looks from my father, but from what you saw, what did I actually get from my mother?" Naruto asked.

"Her personality." Teuchi replied. "And her surname. Though I have to ask, how long have you known and kept it from me?"

"A month before I graduated. That's when I found out. In fact, it was right after my prank on the Inuzuka, resulting in a temporary disappearance act from me."

"That's why I didn't see you for the next month?"

"Actually, that's why my Clone didn't see you." Naruto admitted. "They don't need to eat, and some of them, depending on the Chakra type I put in them, can last for a day, or weeks."

Teuchi nodded. "Also, I know that he was working on some secret projects. I'm still wondering how many he managed to finish before he was done."

"He truly only had 3 ready for testing. Another 34, and yes I counted, were close but not there yet. There are several thousand others that he either didn't even come close, or didn't even start working on, but they were still ideas. I've finished the ones he was close to finishing, tested those that were ready, and even made my own project, combining at least 20 others. My project is finished, and I intend to unveil it during the upcoming Chuunin Exams. I'm actually please with my project. By using those ideas I can truly be a lot more dangerous, especially if I go another route."

"Are you talking about that armor you mentioned in the council?" Teuchi asked.

"You were there at that point, weren't you?" Naruto asked, earning a nod. "Then yeah, it is. And yes, it's done. Believe me when I say, I still haven't covered the potential, and it's schematics are not getting out."

"Alright." Teuchi replied. "Should I let the council know?"

"No, if anything happens and I'm in the middle of the Exams, Fu will be taking my chair in the room, and will not be swayed by anything they say. If her life is threatened, she will retaliate, but not until then. As my fiance, she has that right by law. She is already aware of this, and as such is to be notified if I am not around due to a mission, or am not able to attend for any reason. The Hokage is aware of this." Naruto admitted. "In regards to the armor, they will see it if I make it far enough to use it in front of them."

Teuchi nodded, Anko surprised that Naruto was talking business. "When did you get this good at politics? I never took you for that type."

"Well, consider my past, the fact that I never truly trusted anyone that didn't truly deserve it, Hinata excluded."

"Wait, why is she excluded?" Ayame asked, confused.

"It was kind of a risk I took. And a big one at that. She proved herself to me through that risk, and I know I can trust her. Back then, I wasn't completely sure, to be honest. I can easily say I am glad I took the risk." Naruto replied, with a bit of regret. "I know I should've trusted her now, but given my childhood, do you really think that I would at that point when I still had a few doubts?"

They all saw the logic there and nodded. "And they called you an idiot in all sense of the word." Anko said, drawing a glare from Ayame. "Was I the only one that ever truly saw the gem they were dulling? Because if I was, then this village doesn't deserve your presence."

"Only a select few noticed, if only subconsciously. There's Iruka, Jiji, you and Hinata, though she didn't really care about that. Anyone that saw what I was capable of then will be surprised at the upset that I had caused with what was possibly the biggest prank ever, along with an S-rank mission before I even got a team. Which, by the way, was used to get evidence for the execution of an Elder that was truly against the Hokage himself."

"Wait... you mean..." Teuchi's eyes were wide.

"Yup. The mass chaos that no one could figure out the cause... was my doing. All for a distraction that I needed to get the evidence I needed, which I already knew where it was. I was at the stand at that point, with Iruka-sensei, even. He wasn't even aware that it was something that could turn into an execution if brought to light. No one but the Hokage, and those in this room know of it. Not even the ANBU are aware of it. As such, the Council only noticed after Danzou was exposed without his presence. That was my first council meeting. And I enjoyed the majority of it immensely."

"It's extremely fun watching the people that made your life hell squirm. I'll admit I had fun watching." Teuchi added.

"For some reason, I'm just so good at getting under another person's skin." Naruto said. "It's a quality that I use as needed, but is exceptionally useful in politics. And I love it."

"I'd love learning how to do that. Any advice?" Teuchi asked.

"Normally, one would need to know their enemy. I've had this knowledge in my possession, and I never used it before that meeting." They all nodded. "The next is knowing how to answer a question without revealing everything. I had gotten special training from the Kyuubi himself in that regard. Believe me when I say, going around the Elemental Nations for 4 centuries at the least, and no one knows who you truly are all that time, you're bound to pick up a few things. All my skill in politics is from my training with the Kyuubi himself, though I'd keep that on the down low."

"Damn, that's got to be helpful." Anko murmured.

"That's an understatement." Naruto said, looking at Anko. "The fact of the matter is, he's helped me more than most would ever think. His presence may have caused trouble, but it also kept me alive. How do you think I could escape ANBU with such ease? From age 7, my senses were growing on par to an Inuzuka's nose. By 9 they exceeded that level, and I didn't notice until later on. In hindsight, there were a lot of things I could have used to my advantage, millions even, but I didn't."

"Damn, that's got to be good for you." Teuchi stated. "Got an exact number?"

"I wish. I doubt that the entire Hunter Ninja division has the same amount of kills among them in the past 20 years as I have found in mere hindsight. To be honest, with everything I found out, I could've easily destroyed the village from the inside out if I wanted to. Yet I didn't, nor do I plan to."

"I don't get it. With that kind of knowledge, anyone in your position would have taken it and used it against them." Anko told him. "Why didn't you?"

"In a way I did." Naruto countered. "The next meeting that comes up and I actually attend, is going to have the new defenses mentioned. I'll be the one talking about it, and since 3 people in particular are strengthening our defenses under the guise of D-rank missions... Well, I've only been asked to provide for the Hokage Tower, ANBU HQ, and the village itself. Clan Compounds and stores are being taken care of during D-ranks. I love it when mere Genin are being made to outrun ANBU that have no idea where they will strike. Seriously, when I could outrun ANBU as an academy student, it was just from having a little fun. The true details are outlined beforehand, and they have to pull it off with just a goal and supplies. Opposition is unknown, though usually ANBU, and they can't be caught until after a certain time frame. How they get in is up to them, and so far, none of them have pulled off mine. They can get in, pull it off and get out, but they have never outrun their pursuers."

"Damn. It makes people wonder how the hell you did it." Anko added.

"When you get a question every few weeks as to how the hell I did all that as an academy student, I can believe that." Naruto replied.

"Finally getting the respect you deserve, eh?" Ayame asked.

"Let me tell of one time it happened." Naruto said.

-Flashback-

Naruto was walking down the street when a Genin was caught right in front of him. The ANBU looked at Naruto, who caught the Genin in the ANBU's hands. "Let me guess, a D-rank to prank something?"

The Genin nodded. "Still having trouble outrunning the ANBU?" Another nod. "I think I know you from somewhere."

"I graduated during your first attempt, Naruto." The Genin replied. "How did you manage to pull all those pranks off and not get caught? It just seems impossible."

Naruto chuckled. "Well, apparently you failed in your mission." The Genin looked down, as Naruto signaled the ANBU to release him, and go after the others, mouthing, "I got this." It nodded and left.

"Let's take a walk. They're going to capture your teammates anyway, and since you were already caught, unless your teammates can complete getting away, which I somehow doubt by the way, you fail the mission." Naruto motioned for him to follow, and he did. They walked to a nearby park and sat down on a bench.

"You want to know how I did all that? The answer is quite simple, actually. I know these streets better than even the ANBU, and even then I know the forest better." Naruto admitted. "If you didn't notice, the spot I lose ANBU most often is in the Forest. I always have Chuunin or higher after me, and after a while, Chuunin, aside from Iruka Umino, stopped following me and let Jounin and ANBU chase me. You want to know how I got away from everyone but Iruka-sensei?"

The Genin nodded. "It's because I've spent most of my life running from threats." This shocked the Genin. "My entire life it's been one beating after another. By the time my Fifth birthday hit, I had already had 1,000 or so attempts at my life. I never cried at their barbs, and definitely not in front of them. I had been pulling off the impossible from Day 1. Anyone else would have lost their sanity. What's more is: If I were truly what they called me, the village itself would have burned to the ground by that point anyway. But as you can see, it's still standing."

The Genin was surprised, but formed a question. "How did you manage to escape all of them? Any tips, maybe?"

"Well... Normally those are tools of the trade, but I believe I can give them out to someone else." Naruto replied. "Okay, here's the first thing you need to know. My senses have improved to near impossible levels. This doesn't mean my eyes. I mean my ears, nose, hell even the touch of the wind itself, which was only something I picked up on after I became a Genin. I had been doing so subconsciously. I used every sense I had which, in hindsight, seemed to double or even triple in the forest. Put simply, if I'm in a forest for a month, I can survive easy."

"You're at your best in a forest? Why?"

"Are you aware of the reputation of Training ground 44?" A nod. "Did you know that I sometimes trained in there during the academy?" He shook his head. "In all honesty, that forest is more of a home to me than my own apartment. I found out later on I can enter any forest and literally feel the wildlife greeting me, as if I truly belonged there instead of where I'm at. The forest is my natural habit, so to speak. It helps me more than the village itself. It's all experience. You can't expect to learn how to outrun ANBU automatically. If you do expect to, you severely underestimate them."

"Then what can I possibly do?"

"Train your speed, cunning, and stealth. I myself didn't bother with stealth, but my cunning came somewhat naturally, and my speed came from years of experience. In the process, Iruka was the only one to catch me anytime after my Second fail from the Academy. The ANBU couldn't catch me. I always managed to outwit them. Not easy to do, mind you."

"You've been learning things in ways that no one else would?" he ended up asking.

"Now you're catching on. Though I can only explain in hindsight." Naruto admitted. "If I were to explain this to you before I graduated, then I wouldn't have been able to tell you anything. I was a dunce when it came to academics. Plain and simple. My experience during the academy got me somewhat ready for the Real deal. Pranks are similar to Search and Destroy missions during war, and getting away from ANBU... Well, that's basically like knowing your pursuers are better than you, and still managing to outrun them. That's the true reason for these kinds of missions. At least in my case."

"So you can run and hide from basically anyone?"

"If I don't want to be found, I don't get found. Plain and simple. I can even hide from ANBU for days. Once I lose them, I'm usually gone for a few days to let it cool down, in case you didn't know." Naruto admitted. "The only one to ever find me was Iruka, and he's an ex-ANBU, who is now a Chuunin Instructor at the academy. I have effectively taken the pride of this village, and crushed it in my hand, as a mere academy student. Anyone that underestimates me... if I turn my full tactics on them, let's just say that if they aren't dead, they will wish they were, or kill themselves."

"You really have earned the Title Demon King of Pranks. No one can match you there."

"And that's why I actually like that title, unlike the others that I have, aside from Most Unpredictable Ninja. Those two, I actually earned. I wasn't branded with them, like I was with the rest of them. Anyone who underestimates me immediately wishes they hadn't when I unleash myself. Even an elite ANBU, who used to be an ANBU captain, but is now my Jounin Sensei. And even after all this time, with his training as well, I still surprise him in spars. By now, he's gotten used to it."

"That's scary." the Genin admitted.

"Yeah, but this is coming from a guy who could prank the Hyuuga Clan several times and not get caught once. At this point, if I wanted to I could easily take out everything notable in this village, and no one would be able to stop me. Good thing I don't want to. That would mean I gave in to everything they did to me long ago. I'm not that kind of person. A year ago, I could've just said, "screw it" and taken out everyone, and no one could stop me until after I had already done it. But I didn't. It's not in my nature."

"You are not normal."

"You think I didn't realize that?" Naruto asked. "I know for a fact, no normal Genin, much less an Academy student, could outrun 3 full squads of ANBU, plus at least 10 Jounin, and still not get caught. With me, normal went out the window at 4. I remember reading somewhere about something called a Demigod. It said this:

Normally, it isn't a good idea to give a 7 year old girl a knife, but when you're a Demigod, normal rules kind of go out the window. (A/N: I quote Rick Riordan with his book Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Last Olympian. Percy says it in a vision of Annabeth's past, when she is found by Luke and Thalia. No I do not own this.)

If there's one thing I know about myself, it's that my life is filled with events that could hardly call me normal. The impossible is an everyday reality for me. If anything, I am the living embodiment of Impossible. That is one thing that few people could claim as the truth, and not lie. With a life like mine, I shouldn't even be sane. Yet I have more sanity than most War veterans. What does that tell you?"

"Damn... so how do you do it? You know, pull off the impossible?"

"Unfortunately, that's something you have to learn on your own. I can't even tell you that, as even I don't know. Just know one thing: I have always been called weak and stupid. I was told that I would never amount to anything. At one point, that would have been true. When I was 2 I was weak. When I was 9 I was an Idiot. But what they never saw was the potential. Even I have broken the potential that I thought I had several times. When you think you've reached your potential, push yourself further. You may find yourself wrong." Naruto got up and looked into the distance. "Looks like your teammates have been captured. Let's get going to them."

"How do you know?"

"There are 4 ANBU surrounding one, another ANBU with another, who seems to have that ANBU's chakra surrounding her, though faint, so she's bound by Chakra Ropes. So yeah, let's get you to your teammates. Keep that tidbit of information to yourself though. I can't really expect you to understand the full situation with me, but with that, at least I know that if you don't respect my skill, you acknowledge it."

"I've gone far beyond respect for your skill. Your skill in this regard is literally impossible, but you made it seem easy. If there's anything one can respect you for, it's your ability in pranking."

"And that's why I like the title Demon King of Pranks. I can do almost anything in this village, and no one would seem the wiser. Let's go." They walked off, and made an unexpected turn.

"Why are we going this way?"

"To intercept your teammates." Naruto replied, before he jumped on top of a roof, the Genin following him. Within 3 second the ANBU and 2 Genin appeared right in front of him. "Like I said, I know this village better than almost anyone. Get going with your team." Naruto said, before the ANBU took the Genin with him and left. One of the ANBU stayed behind.

"What exactly did you do with him?"

"Nothing too bad. Just sated his curiosity of how I managed to do what no other Genin can seem to do. I can narrow it down to one word. Experience. You should get going. The Hokage isn't fond of tardiness, and barely tolerate Kakashi's tardiness. He doesn't need another one."

-Flashback End-

"And that's that." Naruto finished. "You can't fault me for doing something that no one should be able to do logically. Anyone that tries... will fail at the prospect that knowing my main specialty is not pranking, as only 4 others know this." This surprised all of them.

"Oh, and what is that?" Anko ended up asking.

"The impossible is my specialty. Second place is the Bat Shit Insane. Third place goes to pranking." Naruto replied. "Anyone who looks underneath the Underneath the Underneath, and then goes even further than that can see that. Unfortunately, not even Kakashi Hatake, who can see Underneath the Underneath, and still look further, hasn't realized this. He has realized that I have been teaching the team better than he could, and has let me do so, and even took some of my training techniques himself. If I didn't know any better, I lead the team better than he does."

"Damn, if he didn't go through a war, I'd say he was completely incompetent." Anko added.

"Yeah, but then there's the Sharingan, which he sometimes uses in our spars. Something I get past constantly." Naruto admitted, proudly. "All it does is make him tougher to beat. Sasuke and Hinata can't get past it on their own, but when we pull from my Ninja handbook, which they both went through and memorized each page, we take him out every time. My Ninja Handbook consists of plans that no normal Ninja would even bother to think of. At best, my sanity would be questioned by the time the first 30 pages are read. I even let Kakashi go through it once, just to sate his curiosity. Needless to say, he saw the underlying purpose."

"Which was?" Ayame asked.

"A series of moves that normally wouldn't make sense, until you were already on the ground, unconscious, bound, or dead. Even Zabuza Momochi, an A-rank Rogue that my team had encountered, fell to one of them, and I wasn't even there to witness it."

"Damn, kid. Can you say score?" Anko was glad at his accomplishment.

"Yeah, but I'm not giving you a copy, though." Naruto replied, causing her to deflate. "You're too accustomed to the usual Handbook, or your usual style of planning. Those plans only suit certain situations, and even then there are times we don't use it. My team doesn't train the usual way. We train in a way that is so far out of the ordinary, you probably wouldn't call us Konoha Shinobi. And yet we're supposed to be Konohagakure's signature team. Sandaime had Team 7, which ended up becoming the Sannin. Jiraiya had Team 7, who had the Yondaime Hokage in it. The Yondaime himself had Team 7. Kakashi himself was in that team. And now I'm in it, the most Unpredictable person, Ninja or otherwise, you will ever meet. Then there's the Last Uchiha, who I stopped any possibility from going Rogue, and the Hyuuga heiress, who I not only got out of her shell, but turned her from a helpless girl with no self-esteem, to a confident Kunoichi, which no one would ever believe was possible."

Naruto then paused as a thought occurred to him. "When did we get so far off track?"

Anko, Ayame and Teuchi blinked and then shrugged. "Okay then, what were we talking about?" Anko asked. Earning shrugs from Teuchi and Ayame, but a sigh from Naruto, earning their attention. "You know what it was?"

"Combining Onimaru's Dango Stand with Ichiraku's Ramen Stand, and our involvement, Anko." Naruto told them, earning a gasp from Ayame, who was surprised at forgetting her own idea. "And I know why you'd gasp at that, Ayame. It was your idea after all. And I'm all for it."

Anko blinked. "If you're in, then so am I." She grinned.

"Thanks." Teuchi said.

"Don't mention it old man." Naruto replied. "We can do this tomorrow, as the Chuunin Exams don't start until next week, and it's already getting late."

They all looked out the window, and saw he was right. Teuchi then turned to Naruto. "Before you go, Naruto, how do you manage to pay without anyone, even me, to realize it?"

"That is a trade secret, Teuchi." Naruto replied. "Something the Kitsune are proud of. Only Hinata and I are aware of it." Naruto then smirked. "I'll let Boss know you asked, though." He then puffed out, signifying a Shadow Clone.

All 3 of them blinked, before Anko said something. "How long did he have a Shadow Clone here?"

The other two shrugged in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.8K 22
Naruto fanfic.
154K 3.3K 20
"I hate you! I hate you so freaking much!" "Please! Just hear me out!" "Naruto Uzumaki, we're over," "Hinata please don't leave me!" ~This is a NaruH...
10.9K 150 12
A post-war fanfiction. Naruto has a secret. He had never told anyone, and he liked it that way. He was the Hokage, and this kind of information could...
680 18 8
Discription inside the book. P.S. I do not own Naruto. Thank you. ...