Underground

By TiitaniumWings

**BEING REWRITTEN SLOWLY - ENJOY THE OLD VERSION WHILE YOU CAN** One day while walking home from her job, Jus... More

Copyright & Warning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Mother's Day Special
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Epilogue
Retiring from Wattpad/Moving Forward

26

975 44 10
By TiitaniumWings

Beach Party!! >.<
Justine's dress above :*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"And he just says nothing?"
I looked at Mitchie who handed me and Cherine red solo cups and settled in on the blanket. What I've started to notice was that Cherine and Staci know a lot of people who love to party quite the opposite of their brothers. So here we sat, on this beautiful beach, Mitchie, Lexi, Staci, Cherine and me in front of this gorgeous sunset with a campfire and a sunset. It was someone's birthday but it could have been a dog's birthday and these people would have found an excuse to party. Why the fuck am I still single?! Because Joel is engaged. "Joel is good with women and then again he isn't," Cherine said looking at me. "He's used to fucking and leaving not catching feelings." So not helping.
I groaned and pushed my hair out of my face, "Why is this even a topic?"
Staci looked at me and studied my face but I already know my face is an open book. I like Joel Mason. There. It's out there in the open...in my head anyway. I stared at the couples I saw dancing with each other and even those who were leaving with each other to get a quick lay. "Does it make me a slut to just want sex?" I asked and Mitchie choked on her drink. Cherine smirked at me, "I think we need to cut off your liquor supply."

I held my finger up to keep her from reaching my cup, "I think after dealing with what I've been through you should buy me three more drinks," I smiled.

Staci laughed and looked over at the crowd before whistling. "Well get it out of your system now because Joel, Jonathan and Carter are coming this way."

Oh?

"With Lena and two other females," Lexi added rolling her eyes. I got up slowly and started walking away. Someone linked their arm with mine and when I looked to the side of me, it was Staci. She pulled my hair out of my bun and I shook it as it fell around my shoulders. Staci and I went to the crowd and she got me another drink which I happily took from her. Did I want to avoid Joel? No. Do I like seeing Lena hanging off of him? Fuck no. But I will be a good girl for tonight. All of that flew out of the window when I turned to walk back with Staci and Lena was sitting on Joel's lap. Like really?! He didn't even look annoyed or anything. Staci looked at me and frowned, "Justine, come on. You look hot and there are endless drinks being passed around," she said to me. "Screw my brother."

I was trying to.

"I'm good," I said walking away and going...somewhere. I ignored the calls to come back until the music died out and all you could hear was the crashing of the waves. I kicked my sandals off and climbed onto this huge rock that I, for some reason really wanted to hug. After not slipping on the rock, I sat down and bought my legs to my chest just staring at the water. I like this. One day I'm going to get a house with a beach as the backyard and sit just like this. I heard something move behind me and I looked over to see who it was. To my surprise, it was Alex. "You're here too?" I asked. He just stared at me and I shrugged, sipping from my cup.
"Are you an angry drunk?
I frowned, "Why do you ask?"
Alex started to climb the rock slowly as if calculating how many steps to take. If he falls I'm not saving him. "Getting kicked in the nose is one thing. I want to keep my balls in tact thank you very much," he said.

"You of all people should not reproduce," I mumbled drinking some more.

Alex sat down next to me with a grunt and I looked at him. He was my least favorite sibling and yet he was very attractive, especially with just swimming trunks on. Justine it's a trick! It's really just the liquor. "That insult is older than your underwear," he snapped taking my cup and drinking from it.

I rolled my eyes, "That insult was staler than your breath," I clapped back. Alex was annoying to me on the regular but now that I was drunk I could be more snappy and not have to make an excuse for it. He had a weird smirk on his face and it creeped me out but he was quiet for the most part. "Why are you over here?" I asked him after a few moments of silence. Alex reached down off the rock and picked up a huge bottle of Jack Daniel's and opened it.
"Unlike popular belief even I don't like Lena," he said taking a swig and reaching for my cup. I tossed the cup aside and took the bottle from him. He smirked at me and shrugged as I took a swig.

"Why?"

"Because she's the biggest bitch I know," he said looking at me. "Besides you, your highness."

I held my chin up, "It's about time someone recognized some talent. I can liter out bitch anyone."

Alex smirked, "Literally?" He corrected and I shot him the finger. I can't say I had Lena but I hate the fact that whenever she's around, she has this thing where she needs to be the center of it all. Shit, if I was half as exotic as she was I would think so too. Alex took the bottle from me and I sighed. "Why am I here, Alex?" I asked. "I should be in my bed, getting ready for whatever the fuck the Council throws my way and picking out a fucking college for crying out loud. So why do I give a fuck about your stupid ass brother?"
Silence. I looked at Alex and he was chugging the bottle. Fucking drunk! He pulled the bottle away from his mouth and then turned to me. "Because he bought you to a point where you thought you could rely on him emotionally and he isn't emotionally ready for a serious relationship," he answered slurring. I was actually surprised. Drunk Alex is actually intelligent.

"You actually have something intelligent to say for once," I mumbled.

He snorted and handed me the bottle, "I always do. I just have too much pride when I'm sober and I think you have thorns.

"Me? You are the hardest person to talk to!"

"And you aren't user-friendly," he snaps. "Point is, Joel can deal with your bullshit and has a smart comeback to everything you dish out at him and the same goes for you. You challenge him and Lena...she's too submissive for Joel. You are the female version of himself and he loves every second of it."
Well he sure has a bullshit way of proving that. I bit my lip as I looked back at the campfire and with the chill that ran down my spine I wanted to sit by it but drunk Justine in this situation would snap at Lena every chance she got. A finger ran under the straps of my dress and I looked up at Alex who was staring at it. Please don't be the stereotype brother who gets me drunk and tries to kiss me. "This is a nice color on you and so does the dress. Joel is an idiot," he says. "The one thing Lena doesn't have on you is your fire and you got a lot of it."

Alex gets up leaving the bottle with me. He stumbles a bit before turning to me. "I'm going to go get laid. Do you want to go speak to the idiot?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head. "I got my man Jack with me," I said tapping the bottle. Alex smiled back and started walking back to the party. As he was leaving I noticed someone walking over to me. And what do you know? It's the idiot.
"Go away," I groaned.
Joel stopped in front of the rock and frowned. "Are you drunk?" He asked in shock? With a hint of irritation. I gave him a "Duh" look and went back to looking at the water. With elegance and grace, Joel climbed the rock and held his hand out. "Give me the bottle," he commanded.

"How do you want it? Empty or in pieces after I smash it over your head?" I hissed at him taking another drink.

Joel's pretty grey eyes narrowed down at me. Haha...pretty. "What is the problem, Justine?" he snapped.

"You're still breathing."

"Is it because Lena is here? Is this what you are going to act like every time she's around?" He pressed and it started to piss me off. "She isn't anything to me but a friend!" I stood up quickly, or tried to without falling, and put my hands on my hips.

"I can always tell when you're lying," I growled. "Your lips start moving!"

I handed him the bottle and pushed past him. He's a fucking liar but damn good sexy one at that. His pants hung just below his waist and he left that shirt wide open. If I wasn't angry with him I would be at his feet right now. I got off the rock more gracefully than I thought I would and started to walk away. "Where are you going?" Joel asked.
"To go see Nicholas. My friend," I snapped. Yes, it's a low blow but Joel makes me so frustrated. In more ways than one. I heard the bottle hit the sand and within seconds I was off my feet and thrown into the sand and he was on top of me! I tried to knee him but he moved quicker and settled in between my legs, pinning my hands above my head firmly. God this was so hot. "You aren't going to see him," he spat.
"Why? I think I deserve a bit more than being told I'm someone's property while they go off and screw their fiancée!"I yelled. "Nicholas maybe a dick but he's a single dick."

"Stop it, Justine."

Instead of blood rushing to my head, the liquor did and it made me dizzy but Joel settled in between my legs did something to my insides. "Stop what? Saying dick?" I giggled. Joel looked down at me and I knew what he was thinking without him saying it.
"Yes."
"Why? The thought of me and Nicholas together piss you off?" I pushed. "I would let him you know. I would let Nicholas touch me with the way I feel now. I would beg him to fuck me and the fact that he would do it pisses you off."
Joel's eyes stared to glow and I knew I went to far but I don't care. I'm not an idiot and I know how flings with guys like Joel go. Someone like me always ends up hurt. I could feel his dïck growing hard against me and I fought back a moan at how thick it felt. Good lord. I turned my head away from him and stopped struggling. "Just leave me alone, Joel," I said. Joel's hand moved down my body and reached under my dress, pushing my panties to the side. His long fingers found and gently massaged my clít, circling slowly. His breath was soft against my face as he nipped along my jaw. I gasped softly, arching my back to push myself against him. I would be a liar if I said this wasn't what I wanted. Joel's hand rubbed against me, round and round and reflexively my hips followed his movements as pleasure spiked through my body. "Keep still," he demanded as he slowly inserted his thumb inside me, rotating it. Stroking the inside of me. I moaned for him. His teeth grazed my ear as he flexed his thumb slowly, in and out while his fingers still circled. I closed my eyes trying to get my breathing under control but I moaned again.

"You must be fucking crazy if you think I'm going to allow any to touch this body," he growled and I shuddered against his hand. "You're so wet, Justine. So quickly. I like how you respond to me."

Joel quickly moves his hand and puts it inside of my mouth. I looked up at him as I sucked on his thumb and the look of lust increased. "I want to fuck your mouth, Justine, and I plan to soon," he told me, his voice hoarse and raw. That is something I would enjoy. I moaned and bit down on his finger, hard. Joel growled and wrapped his other hand in my hair and gave it a painful pull. It made me wetter than I was if it was possible but I let him go. Joel didn't let me go however and pulled me until I was kneeling in front of him. "My bad, sweet girl," he whispers. "Because of that mouth of yours I won't even finish you off tonight. Now get up and let's go."
I wasn't normally one for following orders but with Joel being as dominant as he was right now I would do anything he asked. We stood up and he smoothed down my hair as I fixed myself. Before we started walking he glared down at me, "Before this month is out, I will fuck the shit out of you," he growled in my ear. "That's a promise."

••••••

Hello silent and active readers lol :3
Hope you are enjoying so far!
As usual leave a comment and a vote
Tell me what you think I LOVE feedback
& Recommend to a friend :D

See you next chapter <3

Justine 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
708K 19.9K 31
RECONSTRUCTION - 2017 "I didn't want to walk away, but you forced me to. You're the one who didn't want me, what was I supposed to do?" Lizzie Carpe...
207 129 29
"What's it like being a vampire?" I shrugged, feeing the stab wound closing. "I should be dead, but I'm still seventeen." *** When the highly hunted...
617 19 13
I am busy writing a book so I will be posting chapters that I have finished writing. I will posting in chapters. Please read and tell me what you t...