Puppy Love (Sequel to Mi Vida...

By ArielBatez

After slipping into a coma, Eli's life literally "flashes before her eyes", especially the part of her life c... More

A Hood Day
Frienemies With Benifits pt.1
Frienemies with benifits Pt.2
Catching Feelings
Advice
Arranged
Ernesto
...Kill For
Baby Fever
Moving In
Why?
Nina's Plight
New Beginnings....Again
Friendly Reminder
Stank pussy heffa
Just do it bruh

Prologue

2.5K 106 4
By ArielBatez

-Eli-

You know that feeling when you squeeze your eyes closed and all you can see is blackness, but you know that you're conscious. That's exactly how I felt. Except now I can see a light approaching and there's something calming about that. It's a warm light and if I squint hard enough I can see some of my favorite memories. There's me and my dad dancing to Selena and laughing with my mom recording. There's me, Hector, and Jose, opening Christmas gifts, back before.....certain events, tore us apart. I'm pretty sure I'm sitting down...on nothing now and waiting for the next memories to appear. My eyes start to water. I don't know if I feel happy, sad, amazed or amused as the memory of me and Nina meeting for the first time appears on the screen.  It looks so fucking real. With that being said I stand up.....on nothing again, and walk closer to that fuzzy light. I reach my hand in and before I know it I'm sucked in. I'm talking blow job sucked in. I'm talking Dae Dae's lip in a vacuum nozzle in next Friday sucked in. I guess reliving this memory won't be so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Counting Days By May

Mystery / Thriller

71 0 15
[Complete] Nina One day she showed up. The only baggage she carried with her was her father. Everyday, I passed her house on my way to school. She wa...
420K 9.8K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
23 0 3
At first, she thought of Jacqueline as someone she could never have. And then as they got closer, she thought of her as a pure miracle. She finally w...
242K 8.4K 71
Eli Torres just wants to go through her last two years of high school without making any real connections. She's convinced herself that she's moved o...