The Cliché of the Dork and th...

By CandyHeartPop

Edd Vincent, a soon to be adult, had always been a timid person afraid of disappointing his parent's and spen... More

A Dork Crushing on a Jock
A Chilly Afternoon
A Naked Dork On My Bed
Pizza and Blushes
The Morning After
Chapter 6 (currently rewriting,still readable)
Love is Sweet Like Strawberries. Chapter Seven
Telling The Friends Chapter Eight
Friends...Love? Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten It's Been A Long Day
Chapter Eleven Dreams
Chapter Twelve Morning before our Date
Chapter Thirteen My Little Eddward
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen Would We Regret It?
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
[Chapter Twenty Three]
*Lemon~Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Extra Chapter (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Frank's Chapter
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six (Fixed)
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
A Cold Household
A Secret Between Us

Chapter Twenty Two

5K 253 27
By CandyHeartPop

Kevin's POV:

"Kevin where are we going?...Good lord Kevin please answer!" I keep my grip on
Double D's hand and drag him to my "spot".
"Just shut up dork!" I growl.

"My spot" is really just an abandoned storage closet that the janitors and school left alone because they rebuilt a larger closet down stairs. I found it when I angrly walked off after I beat up this one dick,I opened the door and found the key on the floor.Since then it's been the spot where I just hangout with friends. Its earned the name "Barr's spot",which is just a stupid name but it keeps everyone away from it so it's fine.

Once upstairs I walk to the closet at the corner of the hallway. I unlock it and shove Edd inside. "Kevin! Please use your manners and dont shove!" He says while I close and lock the door.

I glare at him and hear him whimper. I look down to his lips and frown. He kissed what was mine. I grab Edd and hold him to me and use my arm to wipe his mouth.

"Mmhmm" He closes his eyes and holds my free arm. I stop and look at him again.

"K-kevin...umm I apologize if you think that kiss was consentual. I-I never wanted Eddy to kiss me.I-I'm sorry." He whispers averting his gaze."I can't even begin to imagine the types of bacteria that passed." He says disgusted.

I burst out laughing and look into Edd's eyes.I knew Edd would never cheat on me. He couldn't.I wouldn't let him. Not after I just got him.

"That fucking dick didn't use tongue right?"

"Kevin language!" He scolds me.

"He didn't did he?" I glare.

"N-No never!" He blushes,"You are the only person I will allow to do that Kevin.

I smile and tug at Edd's waist bringing his lips to mine.

I love him.

Author here!

So did you guys like? Vote and comment. Love you guys bye bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
569K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...