The Betrayed Prince |Percy Ja...

By TheSecretiveAngel

A/N: I do not own anything except for the things I made, all belongs to Rick Riordan. I know, I know. It's no... More

Disclaimer! RED FLAG! MUST READ!
Chapter 1: The Betrayal
Chapter 2: The Last Piece
Chapter 3: The Dark Echo
Chapter 4: The Couple of the Dark
Chapter 5: The Creator
Chapter 6: The Wings of the Heir
Chapter 7: The Queen of Stars
Chapter 8: The Phoenix Dragon
Chapter 9: The Floating Building
Chapter 10: The Three Years
Chapter 12: The Celebration
Chapter 13: The News
Chapter 14: The Not-So-Suprise
Chapter 15: The Departing
Chapter 16: The Return
Chapter 17: The Many Confrontations
Chapter 18: The Breakfast Encounter
Chapter 19: The Mask
Chapter 20: The Unnecessary (Not Really) Chapter
Chapter 21: The Memorial of the Fallen
Chapter 22: The Appearance and the Departure
Chapter 23: The Red Meeting
Chapter 24: The Revival
Chapter 25: The Callis
Chapter 26: The Worried and the Sacrificing
Chapter 27: The Preparation
Chapter 28: The Battlefield
Chapter 29: The Treason
Special Chapter: The Early Years
Chapter 30: The Reconciliation (Finale I)
Chapter 30.5: The Goodbyes (Finale II)
Necessary Aftermath Notes
{N E W S }

Chapter 11: The Reunion

43.5K 850 705
By TheSecretiveAngel

Chapter 11

The Reunion

I took a deep breath and stepped in the portal, the swirling sea-green enveloping me. While Eva turned to a dog size dragon and began bouncing around. It's fun how the portals could turn into a bouncy house. It's awesome.

~

I landed not far from Cerebus, the cloak that Erebus and Nyx have given me is already wrapped around me. Eva is in my shoulder, and somehow Fyna is gone; which I'm fine with it. I don't like someone following me everywhere.

I trudged towards him, upon seeing me Cerebus whimpered and bowed low. I chuckled and pat his head, snapping my fingers and a red rubber ball appeared.

The three- headed dog tail began swishing while I give it to him. "See you later, Cerebus." I said and heading inside Hades' palace.

"Are you sure about this?" Eva asked in my head, worriedly. "This place gives me the creeps! Why are these soldiers bowing to you? Do they know you're the prince?"

I chuckled mentally, reassuring her through our connection. "It's fine. I've been here couple times. Hades is my uncle when I thought I was a demigod. I'm guessing they're bowing because the cloak is from Erebus and Nyx, the primordial and they're more powerful than Hades. I have their blessing so technically if I wasn't Chaos son, I'm as powerful as Hades."

"How'd you get the cloak?"

I froze for a millisecond, this is Nevalth. I could tell her anything. "About that......" I trailed off, "Well, let's just say that things escalated between Nyx and I, and she had invited me for tea with her husband after and they gave a me a cloak. We're friends."

The image of Eva burning brighter appeared in my mind as she saw the images flash by, making me laugh. I could feel her embarrassment flowing through our bond.

Soon enough, I reached the door to Hades throne. The guards crossed their swords together, in return Eva went to my head and growled at them.

"I'm here to speak to Hades." I said in my most commanding voice. "Do not dare defy me, I outrank you and your precious Lord." I growled, letting out a powerful aura. Hesitantly, they followed and opened the door for me. I continued walking as if they didn't stop me in the first place. 

Activate Serious Percy mode, on.

"Who dares enter my throne?!" Hades voice boomed. He was sitting on his throne made of skulls and his cloak swirling with souls as ever.

"Is his clothes made of souls?" I nodded, Eva shivered "That's just weird."

"Tell me about it."

I went down on one knee, "Lord Hades," I greeted.

"Rise." Hades greeted, "Who are you?" He said, eyeing me suspiciously.

"That does not matter. I am here for something else." I answered.

"Surely, it matters. You have the cloak of darkness, the gift that the Fates have given to Lord Erebus and Lady Nyx." He stated, "No one has that, except you."

I smirked, "Erebus and Nyx are my friends." I replied, loving how he looks at me. Surprise and wariness coated around him like a double coat. 

Suddenly, I felt someone beside me. Judging by the look of surprise in Hades, I figured it must be Fyna. I turned around and sure enough, it is her. She smiled at be bowing her head while curtesing, with a tray in her hand. "Fyna!" I reprimanded.

"Your Highness, I believe your title does matter." She said.

I glare at her, "Fyna! I told you many times to call me P-"

She cut me off, "Yes, Your Highness. I have brought you your drink." She handed me my blue coke, which I took. She kept looking at Hades and then it dawned on me, I didn't want him to figure out who I was. "And for, Lady Nevalth's."

Nevalth jumped out of my head and flew over to the tray and began drinking.

"Your Highness?" Hades questioned.

"Forgive me, Lord Hades." I said, "I am here under the orders of Chaos, the creator of the universe and my father."

His eyes widened, and he shifted uncomfortably in his chair. "What is it?"

"I am here to take a few souls with me."

His eyebrows connected in confusion, "Why? Why does Chaos wants souls?"

"I believe it is not your business to know. You would have to answer to him if you refuse."

His lips tightened into a thin line before nodding, "Just once."

"Thank you, Lord Hades."

With that being said, I turned around and began walking. The skeleton guards bowing.

"Thank you, Fyna. I completely forgot." I told her once we were out of the throne room.

"It's no problem, Percy." The way she said my name brought me shivers and tingles down my back---the feeling I didn't know I could have not after her.

No. I am not. I'm just imagining things. Fyna is just being kind to me, that's why. I passed by Cerberus to see him still playing the red rubber ball that would never break. Hopefully.

"See you again, Cerberus."

I began walking towards the way to the Elysium, ignoring the dead people around me while Fyna and Eva walked close by me.

"Where are we going, Your Highness?"

"Fyna." I warned.

"Sorry, it doesn't feel right. Can I call you Prince instead?"

I groaned, "Do whatever you want. I give up!" She chuckled, a soft like bells echoing through me. "We're going to Elysium."

"Why?"

"We're picking up my friends, Fyna."

~

I stood in front of the Golden Gate of Elysium, my heart thudding in my chest. The others are here except for Luke, Bianca and Zoe who are in the Isle of the Blest. I took a deep breath and stepped in.

"You think I should remove my cloak?" I asked Fyna and Eva.

"That is if you want to, Your Highness."

I scrunched my nose, "I agree with Fyna, my prince."

I didn't reply, instead continuing my journey towards the lake and soon enough a group was gathered in a big blanket laughing. I stopped, frozen in my tracks upon seeing them.

My knees went weak and stopped working, as I fell into the green grass both hands supporting my weight. An uncontrollable sob escaped my lips, a tear fell down and to the ground.

I can't look at them.

I don't want to.

I owe them my life.

It was my fault that they have died, that they left their love once behind. Everything is because of me.

"Your Highness?"

"My prince?"

"I can't do this." I whispered. "It's my fault." My eyes are glued to them, watching them.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and Nevalth's warmth in the other. "Your Highness, you should not blame yourself for what happened. I do not know to what extent happened but I could see it in your eyes; dull, lifeless and suffering even if you are happy, I could see it in your eyes." She said, I haven't told her anything yet. We are friends and I have told her everything except what happened before I left.

"You cannot blame yourself. I am sure that they do not want you to. After all, you are about to give them a second life are you not? It will be fine."

I turned my head to her to see her hand outstretched. I took it, "You are wonderful, Fyna." I told her. A faint blush rose up her cheeks, before smiling at me.

"I do not deserve such word, my prince. I am lucky to serve such a kind person."

I smiled before walking towards the laughing group, Nevalth in a Mrs. O'Leary size and Fyna petting her.

Their laughter faded as I approach them. They regarded at me with simple curiosity. "Yes?" Ethan spoke.

I bowed slightly, "Leo Valdez," I said, he flinched while I try to keep my voice strong. "Ethan Nakamura, Silena Beauregard, Charles Beckendorf, Michael Yew and Castor Dionysus."

"What do you want?" Castor asked.

"I am here to offer you a proposition." I said, looking at them from under my hood. "I come to ask if you would like to be the member of the Chaos' Army?"

"The what?" Leo inquired.

"The Chaos' Army," I reiterated. "It is an Army that serves Chaos, the creator of the universe."

"Whoa!" Leo exclaimed, "Why should we accept such a thing coming from a creepy guy with cloak that's like Hades' who is with a burning dog and a girl who hold a tray in her hands?"

Eva growled at the mention of dog. She hates that term. Sylas knows that all too well. The group cringed back.

I snorted, "THat is quite rude, I do not want souls to be stitched to my clothing and so close to my genitals. That's disgusting." I said, patting a reassuring hand on Nevalth's head. "Also, I would not call Nevalth a dog. She is a Phoenix Dragon."

"Okay?" Michael chimed in looking weary.

"Your Highness, perhaps you should introduce yourself."

"Fine." I huffed. "I am the commander of the Army, leader of Section 1." I took a deep breath, "Are you guys joining or not? I have to visit Isle of the Blest too you know."

They stayed silent. Staring at me with their jaw slack.

I heaved another frustrated sigh, "I guess it can't be help." I pull down my hood and grinned. "Also, most of you know as Percy."

Cricket.

Cricket.

"Ack!" I yelped when I was suddenly crushed to death. Well, I'm dog-piled.

"Guys. Don't kill me." I told them, breathlessly.

They pulled away, "Percy!" Silena shrieked.

"Hey, Silena," I greeted.

"Hey man!" Beckendorf said, "How's it going?" My mood dampened a little but I manage to shrug. It's not the time for it to come creeping back in. 

"So do you guys accept? I mean, you could always refuse. I won't hold a grudge."

"Wait," Ethan said, "You're serious?"

I nodded, albeit confused. "Yeah, why?"

"I...why would you ask us? After everything we've done." Silena said, looking down.

"I forgive you. It's my fault that you died anyway. You deserve this, at least."

Leo slapped my back, "Dude! It's not your fault! Stop blaming yourself!" He grinned at me, "I accept. I'll gladly join you!"

I smiled, and soon enough one by one everyone joined in. I nodded, bowing to them. "Thank you," I whispered, they all heard it anyway.

"How are you a commander? How did you end up with Chaos?" Michael asked.

"Long story." I said. "I have one more stop."

"Where?" Beckendorf questioned.

"To the Isle of the--" I was cut off when someone called me.

"Percy?"

I froze and slowly turned around and saw the person I've always considered as my brother despite the rough patch we've gone through years ago. Black hair, black clothes, pale and ghostly skin, dull eyes that had lost all it's brightness that I've seen the first time I met him.  "Nico."

Before I knew it, he's running straight towards me and into a crushing hug. I returned his hug as he clutched my shirt, a sob escaping his mouth while his face is hidden in my chest. "Hey, Nico." I said, returning his embraced. My heart bursting at the seams at seeing him again, when I thought I will never be able to. 

He faced me angrily, glaring at me. "You!" he screamed, "I've been searching for you!" He pointed an accusing finger but then backed away when Nevalth's size grew, glaring at him.

"My prince, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Nevalth. Just relax, he's a friend." I patted her head and backed down, while I could feel Fyna's concern gaze at me.

"Why are you here? No one could enter Elysium unless permitted." He paused, "Don't tell me...." His face morphed into fear and staring at me.

I shook my head, "No. I'm not dead." Physically.

"I've been searching for two and a half years for you! Where have you been?"

"Percy?" Leo asked. I can feel the question hanging. What happened?

"Long story," I reiterated, trying to act as nonchalantly as I could.

"What are you doing here?" Nico asked, "What happened to you? You just disappeared from the face of the earth. Are you going back to camp? Everyone is looking all over for you!"

My mood darkened at the thought of going to that place, I didn't say anything instead it was Fyna. She could read me even if I'm closed off, "Your Highness will not be returning to your camp. If I am correct, he won't be returning to Earth anytime soon."

"What?" Nico asked.

Suddenly, it clicked on my mind. 2 and a half. I've been in Earth a year and 3 months before Chaos found me, then 3 years and a half since I've been in Neurala. My brows drew lines in confusion, I turned to Fyna. "Fyna, I thought it has been 3.5 years already."

"The Earth and Origin have different times, Your Highness. I do not know the measure of time but each planet have different time zone." 

"Did she just call you Your Highness?" Leo asked in disbelief.

Fyna turned to Leo, "Yes, my lord. It is fitting for his tit--"

I stopped her by putting a hand, "That is enough, Fyna." I ordered while everyone looked stunned.

"She just called me lord!" Leo whispered in awe.

"What do you mean you're not coming back? What are you talking about?" Nico asked, panic in his face.

I looked away, "I can't go back there, Nico. After what they've done to me. Besides I have my duties."

"Duties? What duties?"

"I'm the commander of Chaos' Army."

I can't look at him. The way he looks at me was just like after coming back on the quest and seeing his hopeful face looking for his sister. The way he expects me to bring her back and I can't.

"You're leaving me again? Bianca left me, Hazel and I drifted apart for what she's done to you. I don't have anyone."

I look to Eva, "I support you for whatever your choice is."

My gaze drifted to Nico's heartbroken look, he had become my little brother after everything and I don't think I can leave him alone. I took a sharp intake of breath and said, "Nico di Angelo," I called him, he looked at me weirdly as I bowed my head "As the commander of Chaos' Army, I am offer you a position to be in the Chaos' Army. The Army that protects the Universe under Chaos, do you accept?"

Nico's brown sullen eyes widen and sparkled "Really?"

I nodded, "I wouldn't be asking you if not."

"I accept."

~

"Your Highness, what position will he have?" Fyna asked me quietly as we exit the Elysium.

"I believe that the Second in Command position is open, is it not?" I replied.

"Percy, how did you get in Elysium and how are you allowed to take souls?" Nico asked me.

I smirked, "I have the blessing of Erebus and Nyx, hence the cloak. It could take me anywhere in the Underworld and has a power that could rival your Dad. As for the souls, I went and gave him a little anonymous visit and told him that I came under the orders of Chaos." I paused, "Why are you in Elysium?"

"H-How? The primordials?" he stuttered in disbelief "I was looking for my sister. I hoped that I'd see her here and that she's not done with rebirth yet."

"She is." I told him bluntly, "She's in the Isle of the Blest with Luke and Zoe."

"How'd you know?"

I smirked and snapped my finger, a swirling sea-green portal appeared. "Now, I believe we have one last stop."

They look at it wearily. I sighed and took Nico's arm and pushed him in, after he stuck his hand out everyone followed. Finally.

~

"Woah! Is this what I think it is?" Leo asked, staring at it in awe.

"Isle of the Blest." Nico breathed, whilst I just walked in casually. Looking left to right for any signs of blonde hair or any dark hair.

Thankfully, all three of them are gathered close to the lake with other people. I walked to them, the others in my tail.

As soon as Bianca turned around, Nico gasp and threw himself to Bianca.

"Bianca!" he cried.

"Nico!" Bianca exclaimed in surprise. "H-How?" It's funny how that question is so popular in the Underworld, seeing you down here and they come to the conclusion that they're dead. 

"I'm not dead, if you must know." He said, pulling away with a great big smile.

"Percy!" Luke greeted, his eyes wide as he took me in and then to the others. His blue eyes bright with confusion. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Luke Castellan, Bianca di Angelo, Zoe Nightshade," I stated, "I would like to offer you a position in Chaos' Army. An Army that watches the universe under Chaos' and mine's. Do you accept?"

Fyna tapped my arm, and leaned closer. Red rose to my cheeks at her proximity. What in the Chaos is wrong with me? "Your Highness, I believe it's getting late. We should get back soon."

"Gotcha'"

I heard Eva sighed and felt her exhaustion through our bond. I nod at her, she transformed to a small size and flew to my shoulders curling up.

Everyone looked at me weirdly, and then direct their gaze to the dragon in my head, I ignored them.

"Do you guys accept or not?" I repeated.

"Well, why not? It's getting quite boring here anyway." Luke shrugged and I grinned at him.

"True, I miss the action." Zoe said.

"If my brother is here, then sure." Bianca added.

All at once, as if they'd practice they said, "I accept."

~

~

Hello guys, I know it's been a long time and I'm so sorry. But here I am, still alive! Yay. 

Thank you for reading and hope you continue to support the story all through the end. I really appreciate it. 

We've reached 1.6K and 94 votes. And I know it may not seem a lot to others but it does to me, knowing that someone out there is reading and enjoying what I've been working for. Really, thank you guys! I couldn't do it without you guys! I love you all so much. 

Don't forget to vote and comment and tell me what you think of this chapter. XD 

--Leannexo

P.S: Sorry for adding a self-advertisment here but if you've got time in your hands, would you guys check out my other stories? I want to know what you all think. Escpecially in the Silver and Fire. =D 

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY! 

P.S.S: Raise your hands if you like Panic! At the Disco. I just discovered them few days ago and I am freaking obsessed. They're fantastic! 

Okay, byeeeee~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.6K 30
After losing the one closest to him, he disappears for quite a long time. Another war is coming. Against an enemy that was never seen before. A war...
42K 679 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
76.1K 1.3K 23
Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, the bane of monsters, giants, and titans. He's an overall good person who would do anything for his family and friend...
1.2M 21.6K 46
A Chaos story. His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of them but two. He was told by the ones t...