Ship Us To Make Us (vhope)

By skylarakasky

"Let me get this straight? You want us to act like we have secret feelings for eachother in public for more... More

The morning after
A New Person
Playing Dirty
Trying To Smile
Back to Normal?
Where Do We Begin?
Ready, Set, Go
Melt My Heart
The Night Before (Namjin)
Rise and Shine (Jikook)
There's a Wall Between Us
Aggressive Much?
Snap
Hoseok's Heart
Reasons Withheld
Rewind Our story
The Solution is to Lie?
Choices
SOS
Fans Response
Knock some sense into you
The Big Day
Failure is not an option
Princess calm the Monster
Rest Yoongi
What Are You Feeling?
2nd Base
Part 1:The Beginning
Ear Plugs
Part 2:Hot Chair
Questions and Answers
The Dinner Party:Vhope
Vhope:Awkward Tension
Dinner Party:Minsun
Saved by the message
Dinner Party: Jikook
Keep it up Hyosun
I'll Be Your Hope
To The Spa
But...
More Panic
Wake up
The End of the Rainbow
Peaceful Love
Three Days Later
Battle Plan
Deception
Trapped
Bang Sihyuk
Be My Maid
Our First Time
Epilogue:Our Song

The Fan meeting

16.3K 785 843
By skylarakasky

Taehyungs pov:

The flashing of cameras overtook the room. I practically had to squint my eyes to see into the massive crowd in front of me. I noticed the other members taking a group photo and walked over to the empty space between Hoseok and namjoon.

While everyone else did the heart sign, I scrunched my face up like I was crying and let the picture get taken. Of course all the fans screamed when they saw how weird I was being.

I listened as I heard them scream various things along the lines of...

"V is an alien!"
"V is from another planet!"
"V you're my bias!"

The last one my dear friends is why I put on these acts. Let's get one thing straight, I am not an alien. I do not come from another planet and I do not speak an alien language. All of this is a publicity stunt. I'm just Taehyung, the guy who wants to make it in the Music Industry and if I have to act out of character to do it, then so be it.

I turned my head to look at my other members. Jimin was too busy bothering Jungkook while he spoke on the microphone to the fans. Namjoon was telling jin some joke that was apparently so funny, jin laughed so hard he fell out his seat.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at their simplicity. Then I turned to Hoseok who had one of the biggest smiles I'd ever seen plastered on his face. He waved at the fans and kept repeating, "I'm your hope." He even went as far to do aegyo.
I have to hand it to him. He knows how to get the crowd going. Without even looking at yoongi, I knew he'd be staring off into the distance. Most likely thinking of more song lyrics.

I turned towards my manager and saw him mouthing some words to me from the side of the stage. I tried to look as unsuspious as possible as I tried to focus on what he was saying. "Act weird. Do something." Once I understood, I couldn't help but laugh a little on the inside.

It shouldn't be a surprise to me that he took notice of my break from acting. I quickly, raked my brain for an idea.

After a few moments it came to me. I smoothly Waltzed over to Hoseok and made funny faces towards him. I moved closer until I was standing in front of him, blocking his view from the fans. Of course he knew I was acting because in private I would never come this close to him. I winked at him, hoping he would play along.

Finally after a second, he got the hint and laughed through the Microphone. "Taehyung is really hyper." He said. " That's the last time I give him coffee." The crowd laughs at his joke.

People might think acting like this to keep their popularity going wasn't worth it, but it was to me. I left everything behind to become a singer. My family and my friends. Everyone that made me truly happy is barely in my life anymore. For that reason, I can't fail.

I can't let leaving them behind be in vain. I would never be able to face them. So I put up with being called an alien and unearthly.

I pout my lips at Hoseok's remark and hit him playfully, making the crowd of fan girls scream louder than they already were. I take the microphone from him and turn towards my adoring fans. "Hoseok is so harsh. It was only a sip." I whine, earning a few Awww's.

I turn back to Hoseok and see him laughing behind me. Judging from the crowds reaction, everything was a success.

I went to go back to my seat behind the table when the microphone cord twisted around my foot. I gave it the evil eye, trying to wiggle myself out of it's grasp. I noticed the laughing of the fans, making my face heat up because this wasn't intentional. They were actually laughing at me.

In anger I tried to rip it from under my feet but it back fired and made me fall forward. Not onto the floor like I thought I would,but into Hoseok. His eyes widened when he realized that we were both going down.

I don't know what took over my body, but I somehow managed to turn our bodies so I landed on the floor first. Hoseok rested on my chest holding onto my shirt with his eyes closed shut while my arms were wrapped around him. When he finally opened them, the blush that covered his face couldn't go unnoticed by the crowd.

They all yelled madly at us. I looked out and saw some girls fanning themselves. When I glanced back at Hoseok, he was still blushing madly, trying not to make eye contact.

To end his embarrassment, I cleared my throat. "Will you get up. You're causing a scene." As if my words woke him from a trance. He began to get up and was assisted by Jimin. When I tried to stand, a sharp pain ached from the back of my head.

Did I hit it during the fall. I guess I was too focused on protecting Hoseok that I didn't even feel it. I gave him a side glance and noticed his outstretched hand. "Do you need help?" A worried expression covered his face. "Yeah, I think I hit my head, but I'm fine."

I got up from the floor and smiled at my fans. " The landing to earth was worse than this." I yelled out. All the fans smiled joyfully, knowing I wasn't injured.

This is so tiring, but I had to continue the rest of this facade till the end of the fan meet.

***
With the fan meet finally over, It was time to relax. I was back at the dorms and I had no intentions of doing anything. I had already showered and now I was sitting on the sofa watching a nice episode of Attack on Titan. Nothing could break this state of laziness.

I put my feet on the coffee table and had a bowl of popcorn on my lap. The other members were in their rooms either on their phones or personal laptops. I could hear Kookie's singing from here.

I turned the volume up on the TV just as someone plopped themselves on the couch next to me. "T-thanks for earlier." Hoseok stuttered.

I nodded my head."No problem." After that I expected him to leavee but instead he stayed seated. "So why'd you do it?

I frowned at him. "Do what?"

I waited a second before he collected his nerves. "Why'd you take the fall instead of me?"

My eyes widened at the question. I couldn't stop the anxious feeling that built in my chest. I just did it. I have no answer except my body just reacted, I couldn't get rid of this feeling.

"I-"

The sound of the front door slamming broke my train of thought. My eyes followed my manager as he walked towards us. "Great you two are already together. I wanted to talk to you guys."

Hoseok and I give each other a look. "Why?" We say in unison.
"I'll tell you in a second. I think it might be good for everyone to hear this." He cups his hands and yells for everyone to come out to the living room. Sluggishly, one by one they all file out of the rooms.

Once everyone is either seated on the couch or on the floor, our manager begins to speak. "Okay, everyone. As we all know. There was an incident during the fan meet where Hoseok fell on top of Taehyung. This caused a frenzy with the fans. If you have been keeping up with updates. There have been multiple videos out saying things like vhope is real or I ship them. It has caused a lot of controversy too.Even people that weren't paying attention to BTS have started looking at the videos."

My managers words start to slowly sink in. Is he going to yell at me? "Is there a way to fix this?" Namjoon asked.

Leave it to our leader to get to the point. I had to applaud him because I was to terrified to think of the worst outcome. I could be fired for causing so much uproar. I looked back at my manager hesitantly to find him...smiling?

"Fix this? This is the best possible thing that could happen!" I didn't have to look at the other members to see the shocked looks on their faces.

" What do you mean?" I finally said. "Isn't this bad publicity?"

"Any publicity is good publicity.Even the director thinks so. We've decided to use it to our advantage."

"How?"Jungkook asked,confused. Yeah, how could we use this in our favor? If people start judging us won't that take away from the group? "I want Taehyung and Hoseok to pretend to like each other in public and act cute towards eachother."

Now it was my turn to question our manager." Huh?" I couldn't possibly act all in love with Hoseok in public. People would be able to tell right away that it's fake. Acting like an alien and being in love are two very different things.

I stared at Hoseok who looked shell shocked. "Hoseok say something. Tell him your against it."

Hoseok only looked defeatedly at his lap. "How long do we have to do this for?" My mouth probably dropped 3ft. How could he just go along with this.

"We don't know yet, but probably for a few months to get more fans. It's not like you have to throw each other into each others arms. It more of a subtle glance or smile at each other. Maybe tease each other more. Pretend to be jealous when your not getting the attention you want.That sort of thing." He clarified.

"So let me get this straight, you want us to act like we have secret feelings for eachother in public for more publicity?" Our manager just nods his head, slowly.

"Great, just great. but you forgot one thing? Neither one of us is gay,so how could we be believable or even look comfortable doing that right Hoseok?"

Hoseok nods his head hesitantly and bites his lip. "Yeah, I don't know how I feel about this. I mean Taehyung is really against it and I don't want to make him uncomfortable."

Our manager turns towards Namjoon, our leader and ask, "What do you think? Is this too much for them to do when it benefits us in the long run?"

Namjoon rubs his eyes in frustration for a second before looking between me and Hoseok with apologetic eyes.
"You guys know I always think about the good of the group when I decide something right?"

We both nod our heads.

"Then you'll be able to forgive me when I say I agree. I think this could be a really great way to get people's attention. You've seen what's already happened in a day. Imagine a month or 2 months. You guys could really help the group."

I'm about to object when Hoseok cuts in with a bright smile plastered on his face. "Okay, if it's for the group. I don't want to let you guys down."

I'm frozen in place.

"Taehyung how bout you?" my manager ask with pleading eyes. " You don't want Bangtan to lose popularity right. It could end all our careers."

At that, I snap out of it, his words stabbing deep into my soul. I can't be a failure. I can't go home like that. "Fine." I say, getting up from the couch and walking to my room. I slam the door hard, making sure they know that I am being forced.

And another thing why was Hoseok so complient?

A/N
Hey, guys this is my first fanfiction. I've decided to do a vhope fanfiction because I feel like this is the most underrated ship. They really need some loving so here it is. Tell me what you think of the storyline so far in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2.5K 18
Completed [TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is an idol, Taehyung a secretary in a big company. He gets love confessions daily, hating it. One day he shows an old u...
310K 13.2K 19
"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "It must've been reall...
46.5K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
130K 2.8K 40
"I'm his secret now. You can't change that."~Jungkook This is about two boys who had fallen in love through a job Tae had given to Jungkook, but Taeh...