Love or friendship? That is t...

By JustRogTaylorLove

A beautiful childhood friendship between Yasmin and Roger will survive over time through a variety of events... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Truro / Cornwall - September 6, 1960.
Chapter 2 - Truro / Cornwall - December 1961.
Chapter 3 - Sixteen years old . - part 1.
Chapter 4 - Sixteen years old - part 2
Chapter 5 - Drive my car
Chapter 6 - Broken.
Chapter 7 - Father and son
Chapter 8 - Car accident .
Chapter 9 - The Party and the kiss.
Chapter 11- 1967 Year of choices
Chapter 12 - Hurt
Chapter 13 - Decision
Chapter 14 - Friends again.
Chapter 15 - Eighteen years .
Chapter 16 - London.
Some explanations
Chapter 17 - Studies .
Chapter 18 - 1967 Christmas.
Chapter 19 - All you need is love
Chapter 20 - jealous brother .
Chapter 21 - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Chapter 22 - 1968.
Chapter 23 - 1968 - Part 2
Chapter 24 - 1968 - Part 3 - Brian and Victoria.
Chapter 25 - 1968 - Part 4 - ads .
Chapter 26 - 1968 - Part 5 - Band Smile .
Chapter 27 - 1968 - Part 6 - Roger teacher and shows the band Smile .
Chapter 28 - 1968 - Final part - Party New Year / Hey Jude .
Chapter 29 - Confused with a woman and the red dress.
Chapter 30 - Trip to Truro, family, confessions and virginity.
Chapter 31 - Feijoada , caipirinha and return to London .
Chapter 32 - Tim and Yasmin - Love Story
Chapter 33 - Fights.
Chapter 34 - Fights - Part 2 - Friendship undone .
Chapter 35 - It's over. - End of the first season.
Notes

Chapter 10 - Friendship Bracelet .

145 5 1
By JustRogTaylorLove

On Sunday afternoon Roger and I went to the movies and during the film still exchanged many kisses. After the end of the movie we were eating in a pizzeria. I amused myself with Roger.We had a serious talk too. Roger said at the time that he felt prepared he would talk to his father. Roger promised not intrude me more on this subject, but I would certainly talk to Michael when found and that very desire that in the future Roger can forgive the father at last to Winifred's moving on. Rog understood my point of view, but said at the time do not want to see or talk to her father. I respected his decision. I do not want to fight him for it. When we fight we were terrible.We also talked about our kisses. I told Rog who kissed him because I felt a great attraction to him, that's all. Not to say that I'm in love with him.Roger said he also kissed me because he felt attracted to me. But I realized that my best friend was a little upset that I said it was just an attraction I felt for him. And the kisses exchanged demonstrates a much greater affection than friendship. But for now it's better to stay well.

I confess that I feel something more for Rog, still do not know what it is, but I will not risk it. Roger and I've fought a few times as friends and in some cases was even afraid of losing his friendship. Imagine if we were a boyfriend couple. I do not want to lose a friendship of almost six years. I always want to be with Rog, even if only in friendship. Roger understood me and accepted, but said that when you want to give me a few pecks. I said alright. We understand the pizzeria and then he left me at home. We would see at school tomorrow. Quickly came the month of July and the twenty-sixth. Roger birthday. He is completing seventeen. He gave a small party at his house, calling close friends. We had plenty of food and drink. A few days after his birthday Roger started smoking. I hated this change in Rog. Hugo the bassist smoke and influenced Roger. He experimented with smoking and now can not stop smoking. Roger is smoking, but always with mint and mint candy packages for when kissing a girl not only get the taste of the cigarette. Even when he is with me gets one of these bullets to decrease the smell of cigarette. In the same period Roger recorded with the band a demo tape they played and sang music I feel good James Brown and sent to the radio stations of the city of Truro. Music in the version of the band was excellent, so much so that some radios played the version of the boys. I was talking to Winifred and Clare and the two said Roger is more resigned to the separation of parents and is slowly returning to how it was before: lively, playful and both thanked me as well. And the three are very close. They also thanked that I have helped a lot Rog during this period that he went through many obstacles, from heartbreak, separation from parents and the car accident.

Rog is a little more cautious when driving as well, since had the car accident. He's a good driver but a little crazy. I also picked up on his feet to always be prudent in direction. As we are still of school holidays have taught Roger, Paul, Layla and Victoria a little Portuguese. And they have done well in class. Roger says he wants to speak good Portuguese for Brazil when the future whether to turn very well. According Rog he will travel to Brazil when he is a world-renowned musician. Classes back in August. There was less than a year to finish high school. Teachers have begun to talk to the students to choose three universities compete for a scholarship. In February next year would give the list of the three universities we prefer and we will do a test to concorrermos scholarships. Soon it was my birthday on September 6. My parents and friends, including Rog made a surprise party for me. They called only the closest friends. Rog won a new Beatles LP - Revolver. I was loving this new style of the fab four. This album is much more psychedelic. It is wonderful. They say many songs that are on this new LP were written and played by Paul, John, George and Ringo under the influence of LSD. If it's true I do not know, just say that their new album is just amazing. Later I heard the entire album side to Rog.

Roger said he wanted to be known as John, Paul, George and Ringo. My friend is a big fan of John Lennon and a young American guitarist Jimi Hendrix. The compositions Lennon - McCartney are world references in time. Both are geniuses, but Paul is still my favorite.Another musician that I have passion is Eric Clapton, who was part of Yardbirds band now has a new band Cream. Clapton is an extraordinary guitarist. One of the best for sure. Several young London scrawled walls with the caption '' Clapton is God ''. Clapton had blues influences. He was being considered a guitar god in the world of music. But now another musician came to compete with Clapton on guitar: Jimi Hendrix. The US is an alien playing guitar. He's a genius, so much so that on the first of October this year 1966 he attended a Cream of the presentations at the London Polytechnic and played with the band during '' Killing Floor ''. Hendrix played with the guitar. Clapton at the time realized that he had won an adversary height, or rather it. The Hendrix concerts were attended by Clapton, The Beatles and Pete Townshend.Roger said to me that one day he would know all these musicians or at least most of them and I also have known through him.I often laughed at the crazy dreams of Roger, but the way my friend is mad, he will do anything and conduct its toughest dreams. 

The year 1966 was ending. The politics and the world economy went through major transformations. We were in the Cold War period. The Vietnam War continued. Many famous musicians were protests against the armed conflict. Latin American countries such as Brazil went through military dictatorships. The women left the streets for their rights. The last few years have been turbulent worldwide.

On December 14 I went to Brazil with my parents to spend Christmas Eve with my Brazilian family. But the New Year's Eve I spend in the city where Roger was born: King's Lynn in Norfolk. Winifred had talked to my parents would spend New Year's Eve in his hometown and Roger wanted me to go with them. Then I sought leave to my parents. My parents allowed me to travel with them.

On December 29 I returned to England with my passport and I be less than eighteen years had to submit the signatures of parents allowing my trip. I went straight to the London airport. I have arrived on the morning of 30. There were fourteen hours of travel. I was tired. Roger would pick me up at the airport. Roger, Claire and Winifred had left Truro at around six in the morning and find me halfway. It was now half past eight in the morning. In a little while they are coming. 

From Truro to London is three hours and ten minutes. I got to the airport and waited for them. After half an hour the plane had arrived, Roger appeared at the gate smiling at me hugging me tightly and kissing me on the cheek, asking how was my Christmas with my Brazilian family. He gave me peck, but only of friendship as had been agreed between us.We went toward the parking lot. Greeted Winifred and Clare who were in the back seat of the car. Clare was in the passenger seat, but left and went to the back seat. 

She said: - It is next to my brother the rest of the trip.

I just smiled. Roger took my suitcase and placed in the trunk of the car. I sat in the passenger seat and him in the driver's seat and headed towards King's Lynn. It would be another three hours and ten minutes away. During the rest of the trip Roger wanted to increase the car's speed, to get faster, as there was no traffic on the highway, but her mother, sister and I argued with him. So I gave up. He held in my right hand most of the trip. We arrived in King's Lynn at lunch, about the sixth hour and a half. Family members of Winifred received me super happy. Uncles and cousins ​​Roger befriended me. A cousin of Roger said:

- You are very well known here, Yasmin. Whenever Rog calls we talk about you. 

- So tell me right, Roger. - said smiling.

- I speak only good things, Yasmine - Rog said extremely embarrassed. 

The rest of the day I met some sights of the city. Early in the evening, around eight in the evening I went to sleep. I was very tired from the plane ride and would have to get used again to the time zone. Roger was talking to me a little in the guest room until I fall asleep. The next day, on New Year's Eve I stood at around nine in the morning, had breakfast and went to help Winifred and other family women to prepare New Year's supper. I did some desserts, including Brigadier, the most famous sweet of the world, that they had never experienced. Brigadier done enough for the two days because Winifred Family is great.

More at night I called quickly to my parents who were in Brazil and wished a Happy 1967. I sent kiss to my Brazilian family. My parents will be back on January 6th. Before midnight the Winifred family just ate some snacks and took a few drinks. At quarter past eleven at night, we went to the city center on foot to watch the fireworks display. When we returned after the fireworks really have a New Year's supper. 

We arrived at the city center at about a quarter to midnight. Clare was the most excited. I talked a lot with her about the boys at her school, secretly Roger. Until he came up and said mumbling: 

- Yasmine, is not talking of the kids with my sister. She's not old enough to date. 

- But she will not date now Rog, just think the pretty boys. 

- That's it, Clare? Keep your secrets now with Yasmine? 

- There are secrets, brother. - Clare smiles. - Only subjects are women. 

Roger laughs and says he has his eye on both of us. We smiled and kept talking. At midnight there is fireworks display in the city center. Compliance family of Winifred, wishing a Happy 1967 compliance Winifred, Clare and finally Roger:

- Happy 1967 dear and beautiful friend. - The tight embrace. - Love you so much. Forever. May all your dreams come true.

- That our dreams come true. - He looks at me smiling and gives me a peck. - You're a journalism student with great potential. I love you too much, forever, princess, my best friend. 

He takes from his pants pocket a velvety black box. He opens the box and has two bracelets. 

- I bought these two bracelets Christmas week - he says - as you see are two silver bracelets, now reads what is written on them.

I picked up a bracelet and it is written, '' Rog and Yasmine, friendship for eternity. '' I took the other cuff and it says the same thing. 

- Yasmine, these are our bracelets. I will use from now on and I hope you use too, ever take your arm. He put the bracelet on my arm and smile at him. Then I put the bracelet on his arm. We held each other tightly.

- I loved this, Rog. - I say excited. - Always I'll be your friend forever. In all circumstances. 

- I say the same, Yasmine. - He smiles at me. 

Around half past midnight we returned home to their families. At one o'clock in the morning we make supper and all praise my desserts, mainly Brig. The other day I met the city, its sights and on the fifth day we return to Truro. I loved spending the New Year's Eve with the family of Winifred. And that 1967 is the year of change. The year of the University.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 180 55
Roger and Yasmin are estranged . They are no longer friends. But the distance and the longing dominate the heart of each. Will they be able to forgiv...
4.2K 110 30
On one day Ella comes across her old classmate Roger Taylor. They never liked each other, actually hated. They get to know eachother better after all...
9.3K 409 18
Roger Taylor and Brian May have been bandmates since 1968. They considered it a miracle they got together in 1972. What they didn't know was that the...
134K 5.4K 140
Brian and Roger - two aspiring musicians with dreams of rock and roll, stardom and adventure. The best of friends, bandmates and roomies. After a s...