Playing for Keeps (a PIL fanf...

By jinxedby_105

Always on the run, and frequently alone, Arabella doesn't really have a place to call home. With her parents... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Ending note

A/N: I needs some Pirates!!

226 7 36
By jinxedby_105

Okay, so I'm sorry, this is not an update... I'm working on it, but yea. I'm figuring out whats happening next, I have a general idea what I want to do, but still need to write bits of it. Sooo pretty soon in a couple more chapters, the Sirus pirates are going to need some help.. So who wants to be a pirate?? Who wants in?? I need some pirates to help out the crew. Whoever wants to be in the story, just comment or PM me, a general description of your character, their looks, personality. Also, if you have a preferred weapon of choice, there's some action where you come in. Also, Captain will also ask you to join the Sirus, being grateful for your help... sooo if you would like one of the Sirus boys let me know about that too okay? I'm working on the next chapters.. I'm sorry this isn't a real update.. i feel bad about that.. but I'm working on it I promise!!! soo yea... I'm taking pirates!!! lol. Taking multiple people soo yea. Whoever wants in!!

Updated authors note:
As of he end of last year I have finished the book, and am already on the sequel. Anyone wanting to make an appearance in the second half of the second book may, if you don't mind the wait. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to anyone who was interested, and is reading this after the book is already finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 521 37
PG-16 // EVENTUAL SMUT You meet Sirius and Regulus at a family vacation in the Caribbean, but things don't go as planned and you end up losing contac...
627 61 46
Upon the blurred line of morality and at the mercy of circumstance, two souls meet. Again. And again. And again. So, is it simply a coincidence or so...
52.3K 1.7K 15
People said our dads fell in love, but were kept apart by their parents. But dad said this wasn't true, and I believe him, I always have. He's not al...
4.8K 128 30
The American Witch in a British World. What will happen when Sienna Foster loses the brightest light in her life? How will she cope? When she gets a...