Chapter 8

"H-here." he stammers, and oh my god.. He holds up the key necklace I was admiring. 

                                  I run over and hug him without thinking. "Thanks Nate! It's beautiful!" I exclaim. "When did you?" I ask looking at him.

                                "When I went back for the tools." he says smiling. 

                               "It's the most beautiful thing anyone's ever given me. Thank you." I tell him, feeling my eyes water. 

                             "Aw come on tomboy, just a trinket." he replies blushing, looking super embarrassed. 

                              I shake my head. "Seriously Nate, no one's ever given me anythin' like that before." I tell tell him. I turn around, and lift my hair up. "Help me put it on?" I ask gently. 

                             He puts it on, fumbling with the clasp for a few minutes before he finally manages it. I turn back around, facing him, and gently kiss his cheek. "Thank you Nate, I'll treasure it." I add. his face turns bright red, and i smile. 

                            I hug him once more, and then before I can even pull away, he places his hand on my face, his thumb slowly tracing my lips. His chocolate brown eyes searching mine. He leans in and kisses me gently. I melt into him, and kiss him back. All too soon he breaks the kiss, backing away. His face turns red. "Sorry." he murmurs, turning to leave the room. 

                           "Wait." I say, grabbing his arm, and making him turn so he faces me again. "There's nothing to be sorry for Nate." I smile..  He smiles shyly in return, and I walk up and gently place my lips on his once again. 

                          He pulls away from me smiling. "Nate I.... I've never felt this way about anyone before." I admit. "I care about you a lot. At first ya irritated me, but somewhere along the way... I fell for ya Nate, and I fell hard." I confess, hoping he feels the same way. I look up at him, waiting. 

                         He chuckles. "Arabella, I fell for ya as soon as ya called me an asshole in my own kitchen." he tells me laughing. I smile, a big smile. my heart soaring after hearing his words. He kisses me again. "I love you Arabella." he whispers.

                          "I love you too Nathan." I tell him. 

                         "Alright tomboy, lets get some sleep." he says, kissing my forehead. I grin. 

                        We walk over to the bed, and lay down. This time he puts his arm around me, pulling me close against him. I out my head on his chest, and fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat. 

                       The next morning, i wake up happy, remembering Nate's kiss. I definitely enjoy waking up in his arms. I look up, and his eyes open. He pulls me up and kisses me. "G'mornin' tomboy." he teases. 

                      I giggle. "G'mornin' Nate." I smile. 

                      We get up and walk hand in hand to the kitchen, which earns us some catcalls, and whistles from the crew as we walk through the dinning room. I blush. Nathan stops in the doorway to the kitchen, and turns around. He grabs me, pulls me against him, and kisses me, which sets off a whole new round of whistles and catcalls from the crew. I blush, and Nathan pulls away. 

                     "Just so were clear, she's my woman got it?" he addresses the crew. Everyone nods and smiles, except for Eduardo, who crosses his arms and glares. Wonder what his problem is... We head into the kitchen.

Playing for Keeps (a PIL fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें