Blood and water

KatieCrossland tarafından

It's the summer after the war, and the seventh years are going back to school to repeat their NEWT year. But... Daha Fazla

Blood and water
1. The Past
2. Pure Anger
3. Transformations
4. Family Feuds
5. Head boy
6. Holiday Blues
7. Related sneers
8. Slytherin
9. Piggy-back bonding
10. It's instinctual
11. Secret spiller
12. Dirty Blood
13. Heritage
14. Explanations and Outcomes
15. Soul-mates
16. Preparation
Writer's block
17. Dates
18. Fun and Games
19. Draco
20. Three screamed words
21. Initial reactions
22. Girl
23. Trials
24. Dream
25. Make up tasks
26. A Confession
27. The Beginning
28. Rhyme and Reason
29. Working
30. Findings
31. Celebrations
32. Start of a deed
33. Harry
34. A Climax of Sorts
35. Lost
36. Breaking point
37. Knowledgeable Albus
38. Baby
39. Questions and Answers
40. Glimmer of Hope
41. The office at 10:00 (Part One)
42. The office at 10:00 (Part Two)
44. Epilogue

43. Closing

4.1K 121 1
KatieCrossland tarafından

Hermione's POV

It was a night of both celebration and loss. It took a long time for Harry to explain what had happened for me to have come back from the dead. Draco hadn't been happy that Harry pried into his dreams, but once he realised it had saved my life, he was overcome with gratitude.

Ginny was recovering slowly, but it would take time for her to be okay again and to try again. But she would be alright and she would have me.

Draco's father's funeral was a solemn event. Draco refused to stay for very long, but I managed to convince him to go for a little while. He wanted closure after all, and this was the best way. As the coffin lid closed, he threw the paper that had had the riddle on it and set it on fire on Lucius' chest.

However, one good thing did come from the funeral; I was able to meet Narcissa properly as his mate, and she accepted me for who I was. She was also already friends with Andrea, meaning she was more inclined to treat me as her own.

The first night with Draco was incredible. After him learning how much he really did love me, the passion was tenfold, not to mention the veela connection. The next day, we went into Borgin and Burkes and he bought me a promise ring. I didn't want to get married yet, we had so much more to do as a couple, but I knew who I wanted to spend my life with and so a promise was good enough.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

652 38 32
He wanted to escape. To run away from everything that took his happiness from him. But not like this. Not as a criminal. And definitely not with her...
7.7K 152 20
after the war Hermione Granger goes back to Hogwarts to continue her 7th year along with harry potter and ginny weasley. but what happens when she ma...
139K 3.6K 37
Hermione finds herself held captive by the Death Eaters, reluctantly confined to the Malfoy Manor against her will. As she navigates her tense and un...
50.6K 1.2K 22
Their Hogwarts years are finally over. Harry and Hermione are Head Aurors, and she's looking forward to a happy future with Ron Weasley, but when Har...