One Direction Infection

By etallbacka

Her cousin is Liam Payne and she is moving all the way from the US to him in the UK just because her foster p... More

One Direction Infection
1. The Reunion
2. Goodbye
3. Welcome Home
4. New Friend's
5. Crushing
6. The Phone Call
7. The Photo Shoot
8. The Surprise
9. The Birthday Morning
10. The Kiss.
12. The 18th Birthday
13. Celebration
14. New Boyfriend and Ex Boyfriend
15. Wanting
16. Drama
17. Jason Is A Goner
18. A Lying Bestfriend

11. FUUUU**K

2 0 0
By etallbacka

* Niall’s Pov *

When I closed the door Emma turned around and threw herself at me. She tangled her legs around my waist and placed her hands around my neck. She started to give me kisses that were filled with longing, need and lust. She bit my lower lip and I opened my mouth and started to play with her tongue. I walked over to my bed and I slowly put her down on my bed. Still kissing her I grabbed her hips and pulled her up to the middle of my bed so that I could lie on top of her. Her hands slowly let go of my neck and slid down to my jeans making me smile in the kiss. She started to unbutton the jeans and I broke the kiss to take them off.

I jumped back to her and started to kiss her playfully all over her face making her chuckle. I started to kissed her on the mouth and I had even more lust and longing for her perfect lips. I stopped kissing her lips and started to go down her jawline, down to her neck. I could hear her moan and I knew that I have found her soft spot. I started to suck on it and she started to play with my hair. I started to move my body against hers and she smiled.

“Do you have protection?” she asked making me look up at her. Shit!! Harry stole mine. I heard a knock on the door and she rolled me over. “Okay… then I’ll go and ask for it!” she said before kissing me on the lips and stood up. She took her pants off and went to open the door. I didn’t react to the fact that she was practically naked, I just looked at her sexy and perfect round ass. I licked my lips and I could feel how turned on I was.

“Hi Harry! Eh do you have any condoms?” Emma asked after she had opened the door. I could see how shocked Harry looked, but when he realized what Emma had said he nodded and took her hand. He dragged her out from my room so I put my pants on and I ran after.

When I finally found them Harry had pushed Emma against the wall and he was standing so close to her that it looked like he was going to kiss her. I saw that he had the condoms in his back pocket. I didn’t want them to see me so I decided to hide.

“Okay so if I kiss YOU, I get the condoms?” she said and she slowly reached for the condoms like she was going to steal them.

“Yeah exactly!” Harry said and leaned in. Emma turned her head away.

“Harry stop! I really like Niall and if you’re going to kiss me he have to be here!” wow! I looked at Harry and it looked like he was mad.

Harry sighed and yelled. “NIALL!!!!! COME HERE NOW!” I waited a bit and then I got up and walked over to them. I looked at Harry with my famous death glare and in the corner of my eye I could see how Emma bit her lip at me.

“What is happening here?!” I said a bit annoyed.

“Well Harry over here doesn’t want to give me the condoms unless I kiss him! And he want to feel my boobs to!” Emma said and I looked at her in the eyes. I walked over to Harry and took the condoms. I put the condoms in my back pocket.

“LIIIIAAAM!!” I yelled and soon Liam and Hanna were standing next to me. Hanna started to laugh and Liam looked at Harry with an angry face.

“Don’t. Touch. My. Sister!! BACK OFF!!” Liam yelled and pulled Harry away from Emma. When Liam looked at Emma he stared at her with an open mouth. He closed his mouth and covered his eyes. “Ehm Niall… can you… please?” he said and walked away with Harry in a tight grip. Hanna was still next to me and she was almost lying on the floor because she was laughing so hard.

“Thanks for that Babe!” Emma said in a sarcastic tone. I looked at her with my puppy eyes because I didn’t know what I did wrong. But she didn’t see my look because she was helping Hanna up and I realized that she was talking to Hanna and not me.

“HAHHAHA!! So it’s Harry that make your clothes come off?” Hanna said and started to laugh even harder. Emma slapped Hanna on her right shoulder, which made her scream in pain.

“HAHA! NOO! Harry dragged me out from Niall’s room when I asked him for condoms! Och det var Niall som drog av mig kläderna!”(And it was Niall that pulled off my clothes!) It sounded like she was speaking Swedish with Hanna. How did she know Swedish? I have to ask her later. The girls laughed and looked at me but they said goodbye after a while. Hanna and Emma looked at each other with weird looks and it kind of freaked me out. They looked like pedophiles.

Emma turned to me and kissed me. “Sorry that we spoke Swedish but I didn’t want you to hear what we said,” I looked at her and gave her a smile before I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

“It’s fine! I just hope that you didn’t say anything mean about me,” she smiled at me and we started to walk towards my room.

We were in my room and I was looking at Emma’s almost naked body as she sits on the bed. I walked over to her and sat next to her. I looked her down and up and I bit my lower lip. When I meet her eyes she was blushing. I cupped her cheeks in my hands and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled at me and leaned in to give me a kiss.

“Niall…” she said with her eyes closed and her lips brushing against my lips.

“Yeah?” my eyes were closed and I was enjoying that our lips where almost touching.

“I want… you.” she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Now!” I smiled back and kissed her. One of her arms slid down and her hand went up her back. She unbuttons her bra and tossed it on the floor. I looked at her and she took one of my hands and placed it on her right boob. I leaned in and kissed her then I laid her on the bed and the kiss got deeper. I started to squeeze and play with her boobs making her moan. I stood up and pulled of my pants making Emma bite her lip.

I bent over and crawled over to Emma on the bed making her smile. She placed her hand on my neck and pulled me closer to her so that she could kiss me. I was standing on my four, over her legs -because she was sitting up. I started to crawl forward in the kiss so that she could lie down. She followed my move and lied down. I licked her lower lip and she parted her lips. Our mouths were moving in sync and I started to play with her boobs again, which made her moan. I slowly started to kiss her jawline and down to her neck. I started to suck on her neck and once again I found her soft spot. When I was sure I would leave a love bite, I started to kiss her collarbone and down to the middle of her boobs.

I stopped and sucked on her nipples while I took one of my hands and started to circle her clit with my middle finger. She gave out a little moan so I continued down to her stomach and I pulled her panties off. I kissed her stomach and all the way to between her legs and finally, I gently placed my lips on her clit. I could feel how she started to shiver and I slowly started to suck on it. I let one finger enter her slowly and she arched her back and moaned. I put one more finger in and started to pump her slowly while I was licking her clit. I started to go a little faster and she gave out a loud moan.

She grabbed my hair and she started to move up and down. “Niall! Ahhhh.” She breathed out. I let my tongue slide down and took the place of my fingers. My fingers rotated from playing with her pussy lips to her clit. “Niall! Baby! I’m going to come!!!” she yelled before she came. I licked up every drop and kissed her clit one more time before I got up and pulled my boxers off.

I picked up a condom from my pants. I rolled on the condom on my boner and I looked at Emma. She was looking at my boner and she bit her lip. She looked up and met my eyes. She smiled and started to roll her index to her, signaling me that she wanted me. I slowly crawled over to her and kissed her. She kissed me back. I slowly entered her while I was kissing her with so much passion and love.

I was going slowly but I was going deep at the same time. Emma moaned out loud.

“Niall. Harder. Faster.” She breathed out. I complied her and started to pound into her hard and fast. She started to moan even louder and she placed her hands on my back. I lifted both her legs to my shoulders and I started to go deeper.

“Ahhh fuck. Niall. Yes. Mmm.” I could feel how her nails started to dig into my back and she started to scratch on my back. It wasn’t painful it made me even more turned on. Her eyes were closed and I could see pleasure in her face. I pulled out and she whimpered in frustration. I smiled at her and rolled her over so that she was on top of me. She smiled at me as I entered her again. She leaned in and kissed me.

I could feel her every move, as the pleasure would fulfill me. I wrapped my arms around her and sat up slightly, able to whisper her name to her ear.

“Emma… I love you.” she stopped and looked me in the eyes, smiled and then kissed me.

“I love you too, Niall.” She said after she had pulled back. She slowly started to move back and forth as she was kissing me again. Still kissing me she made me lie back down again. I rolled her over so that I was on top of her again. I started slowly but after a moment I started to go faster, deeper and harder making her moan loudly.

After a moment I could feel how I was about to cum. “Baby I’m cuming!” she moaned.

“Me too,” I grunted. It felt like we cum at the same time. I was drenched in sweat and so was Emma. I leaned in and kissed her and I could feel how heavy we both breathed.

“Want to join me in the shower?” she said and totally surprised me.

“Sure, babe.” I smiled and pecked her lips. I rolled over so that I was lying next to her. She turned around so that she was facing me.

“There is only one catch.” She smiled at me, got up and put on her underwear.

“Yeah… and what is that?” I smiled and got up and put my boxers on, while I was watching her. She came closer and smiled.

“You’d have to catch me first!” she ran to the door before I even could proses what she just had said. I ran after her and right before she slammed her door I pushed it open. She smiled and just when I was about to kiss her she ran away with a smile. I smiled and ran after her. She ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

“Oh come on babe! Please?” I knocked on the door and soon I could hear how the water started to run.

“Already having your first fight?” I jumped at Harry’s surprise.

Just when I was going to answer Emma opened the door and dragged me in. When she locked the door I saw that she already was naked so I pulled off my boxers as fast as I could. She smiled at me and came closer. She kissed me and then she walked into the shower. I walked after her and when I got into the shower the water was perfect. It wasn’t to hot or to cold it was perfect, just like her.

She started to put shampoo in her hair so I decided to wash my body. When we both were done she came closer to me and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist the same time that I kissed her. She smiled in the kiss and so did I. I gently pushed her against the wall and I deepened the kiss. She responded to the kiss and her hands slowly slides down my back and I flinched. She stopped the kiss and looked at me with puppy eyes.

“Sorry for that… I didn’t mean to hurt you!”

“It’s fine! I’m just a bit sore.” I kissed her once more before we walked out from the shower.

We both dried up and put on our underwear. I was the one who got to go out first just in case someone – Harry – was standing outside. No one was there so I grabbed Emma’s wrists and dragged her out from the bathroom. I stopped and she fell right into my arms. I looked for her hands and I slowly placed them around my neck. We looked in each other’s eyes.

“I love you!” I said and gave her a kiss.

“And I love you!” she smiled and gave me a kiss. “We should probably get dressed.” She released her hands and started to walk away. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around in one fast movement.

“Why would you put something on if I’m going to take it off?” she smiled at my comment and I kissed her. She pulled me away from her and she went to her bags. “Want some help to put you clothes in your closet?” she turned around and looked at me.

“Yeah? And what’s your catch?” she said and squinted her eyes at me.

“Nothing I just want my GIRLFRIEND to actually move in here!” I said and slowly walked over to her.

“Yeah? And what do get out from it?” she took one step closer to me.

“Well I’m hopping that I would get this!” I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me closer to her lips.

“So I guess you guys made up?!?!?” Harry said making Emma and I jump apart. Harry saw that Emma was still a little bit wet on her boobs so I walked over to the door and slammed it in his face, and locked it. I looked at Emma and she had already pulled on some clothes. I walked over to her and hugged her.

polyvore.com/one_direction_infection/set?id=81665790

“Don’t be mad at Harry!” she said and dug her head in my shoulder.

“Oh so I should just let him look at my girlfriend when she is almost naked!”

“No! I mean that his you band mate and I really don’t want to be the reason that you two hate each other!” it sounded like she was crying. “Fucking hormones!” she pulled away and I wiped away some of the tears.

“Babe! Don’t worry! It’s just that I don’t like the way he looks at you!” I pecked her forehead and hugged her again. I broke the hug and she followed me into my room. I put on my bathing shorts and we went down stairs.

Everyone was in the living room and when we walked past them they all gasped. I sat down in the loveseat and Emma sat next to me. Her legs were crossed over mine and my arm was around her shoulders. I could feel how everyone starred at us so I looked at them.

“What?!”

“Emma what have you done to our sweet little innocent Niall?!” Louis said.

“What do you mean? I haven’t done anything to him?”

“Really? Look at his back!”

“Oh… you mean that?” she blushed and looked down at her feet. “I kind of scratched him to hard when he wanted me to scratch his back. I’m still very, very sorry for that babe!” she looked at me so I smiled and kissed her, which made her smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 40 28
For Nina she was the usual fangirl, dedicating her life to the most famous boyband in the world. At first everything's going great until the inevitab...
144K 3.4K 81
After the death of her parents Emily moves to London to live with her grandparents. She meets Liam in the park walking her dog and they become friend...
9.4K 111 11
Beig stuck in the friend zone sucks, but what if it was for the better of the other person? Meet Emma, a 16 year old girl who lives in Wolverhampton...
1K 18 19
When Sky moves to Wolverhampton to get away from her evil dad and controlling abusive ex, she meets new people. She doesn't take to well to Liam does...