Heck, We Are Young

Da ShumShumWanga

- THIS IS NOT AN 'R' RATED NOVEL WATTPAD HAS MADE A MISTAKE - The moment Jack and Juliet met each other, it w... Altro

Heck, We Are Young
A Movie Date
Computers Have Natural Instincts
My Obsession With Jacks Ass
Two Games At Once
Who Goes To Mc Donalds And Orders Healthy?
Coloured Kisses Baby; Coloured Freaking Kisses
Face Smashing Is The New Way Of Talking
A 'Sick' Shower
Shirtless Gods In The Kitchen Cooking
Competition! * Important Authors Note!
Cheetah Suits Jack Nicely
Restoring Faith In Humanity; Jack Style
The Halloween EDITION -laughs manically-
My Favorite Shell Is A Bomb Shell
Juliet's Tattooed Romance
Sailor Moon? No, Sailor Jupiter.
Be My Watson
He Was Breathless, I Was Brainless
My Canadian Doctor
Being A Girl Sucks
Our New Year
Counting The Moons
Melancholy Happy
Just Fine
Then The Storm Clouds Came

Twenty Kisses and One Promise

879 27 7
Da ShumShumWanga

•••

"Ooh! Drake or Kid Cudi?" Sam asked me, as I snorted, "Please. Kid Cudi defeats all."

"His songs are about weed and struggles. It's dope." Reena says as I grin at her pun, highfiving her loudly.

Reena, or Pinky was a friend from our school and since Becky was stuck in a book about old traditions of torture for an essay, I thought let's invite Pinky to a weekend of boredom.

The reason why she was called Pinky by her friends and some of her teachers was because of her strange love of the color pink. Everyday she wore pink, talked about pink and it was natural for her to adopt the nickname Pinky.

We were sitting on top of a railing, overlooking the busy train station, eating ice cream cones. My legs were slung through the silver bars and my back pack was placed behind me.

People jumped off trains and scurried on different metal contraptions. Everybody was either working or in a pitiful fight.

"So when are you and Luda going to stop this fight?"

"When he admits to what I said. So don't worry, you'll be with you own personal Canadian slut before monday." Sam winked a me, before taking a huge lick of her ice cream whilst Pinky burst out laughing loudly.

I flushed in reminder and rose to my defense, "He seduced me! I swear!"

"No ones judging you honey, the guy is hot." Sam grinned as Pinky sighed in agreement, "Yes he is. I can't believe you got to touch his chest! I can't believe you get to kiss him and hug HIM on demand!" She cried out dramatically as I smiled sheepishly, before she glanced at me and smirked, "But I get why you guys are attracted to one another."

"Ditto pink." Sam nodded in agreement as I frowned, "I don't get to hug or kiss him on demand! And I don't understand either of you!"

"Your so naive, it's adorable." Sam grinned as I glared, "Now you sound like him. Yuck." Pink laughed again as I jumped off the railing easily, landing on the strip of concrete connecting the road to the train station.

"How about this, Pink and I will drop the Jack subject if you do a dare." Sam followed me down and I grabbed my Jake back pack and skunk it over my back.

Pinky also jumped off, finishing her cone and looking at Sam curiously.

"Every dare you give me, either humilities me or gets me a stalker." I deadpanned as she grinned, "I was thinking Mika for a baby name. It's cute."

I glared at her as Pinky jumped in; tugging on her pink suspenders and her tanned face with her pretty brown eyes. I could see the tiniest fleck of red, but it disappeared quickly when she shifted her footing.

"I know a really nice place you guys can get married." She inputted unhelpfully as I cringed, "Marriage?!"

"You can't elope, I'd hunt you down and drag you down the isle naked if I have to." Sam nodded as Pink agreed, "I'll start the invitation list, for emergencies."

They both smirked at me, at the same time as I cried, "Fine! What's the dare?"

A look of triumph passed through their faces and Sam tapped her chin, although I knew she already had a dare for me, one that would probably contain public failure and nightmares.

Why do I put myself in these situations?

It's all Jacks fault.

"I think... Go around the whole station and ask twenty different guys to kiss you." My jaw landed open in shock as Pink jumped in quickly, "You can't kiss them without their consent, no small talk and little kids don't count!"

"I am not doing that!"

"Yes you are, come on! It'll cheer me up and you won't have to hear me whine about my relationship with Luda."

"I don't really mind that at all." I said truthfully as she smirked, "H just doesn't please me in bed as much as I do him. I mean he rubs me all wrong..."

Oh what?! Hell no!

Pinky started cackling from beside her, the long blonde locks of her hair swaying with her movement.

"I think he made me bleed once..." I could tell she was lying but I couldn't bear it any longer, damn you Jack.

"Fine! Fine dammit!" I growled, pulling my bun out and glaring at them, walking towards the station.

"Whoop! Go get 'em sexy!" I heard them shout from behind me and I stuck my rude finger up, as Pinky burst into more laughter.

-Sam's POV (ohyeah!)

I clutched Pink and we cried in laughter as Juliet screamed at some poor guy.

He just stared at her shocked as she glared, stomping away. For the last hour and a bit, she has gotten eighteen pecks from eighteen cute guys. The girl had major swag.

But the guys that were too shocked to do anything got an earful and it was hilarious to watch.

This was definitely taking my mind off my boyfriend situation. This made me sigh as I remember our fight last night, about the male attraction I attract.

He's so stubborn and possessive!

I remember he got worked up just because I spoke Spanish to the cashier at the markets. I was asking him if he had any rings but the idiot thinks everything Spanish out of my mouth is naughty.

"She's hilarious." Pinky laughed as I joined in, handing her some skittles and she shoved them into her mouth.

"You really gonna let this Jack thing go?"

"Nope." I smirked and she clapped me with a pretty grin, "Maybe for a day."

"Yep."

"Can you send me the picture, I'll put it on Facebook." She said and I smiled cheekily, "She said I couldn't put it on the Internet, but YOU on the other hand."

We shared a grin as I unlocked my phone quickly, sending her the picture.

"So... You gonna tell Juliet about Becky yet?" Pinky asked as I sighed, "How am I supposed to tell her? She's been her friend longer than she's been mine."

"I reckon if you tell her the absolute truth, she'll do what's best." Pinky said, rubbing my shoulder and I was about to say something back before Juliet marched up.

"Nobody wants to kiss me! I'm ugly!" She cried dramatically, falling into my lap as I laughed.

"You've got eighteen kisses so far. And you definitely aren't ugly." I hugged her as she sobbed in my lap, like a complete pansy.

"I just want to go home!"

"You would look good in patterned lace with white tips." Pinky stated, tapping her chin as I smirked, nodding with her.

Juliet jumped back up and glanced around, laying her eyes on a cute red head walking down the steps.

"Hey you!" She screamed out an he looked over confusedly as I began laughing with Pinky again.

"Give me a kiss!" She shouted, running after him and I watched in amusement as he bolted down the stairs.

Pink and I continued to laugh at her attempts to get a kiss when Luda and Jack showed up out the blue.

"Hey ladies." Jack smiled at us as Pinky blushed naturally, but I replied easily, "Hey Canadian slut."

He grinned at the nickname an winked, "Only for your best friend mate."

I smiled at him and inwardly began planning their first date before Luda asked, "Where is Juliet anyway?"

"Well if she were me, I'd probably be kissing some random guys dick but oh wait, that's in you opinion." I snapped and he glared before Pinky enlightened them, "Sam dared Juliet to get twenty kisses off random strangers. She's up to eighteen."

"Sounds like fun." Jack glanced around as I saw a brief flash if jealousy go through his aqua eyes. I smirked evilly and Pinky giggled, before we all looked at Juliet peck another guy on the lips.

She then highfived him and I watched him pull out a sharpie and scribble something on her arm.

They then split ways and she ran up, cringing, "That guy must be a chain smoker. Ew." Pinky began laughing again and she looked at Jack and Luda.

"Oh hey guys whats up?"

"We thought you'd guys want to go see Man Of Steel with us." Luda said as Juliet lit up, before I shot it down.

"Juliet has to have twenty kisses or the deal is off."

"Oh come on!" Juliet whined, as Jack smirked, "Juliet whining. What a surprise."

"Oh shut it ass." She glared as Jack stepped forward, raising his eyebrow, "And what if I don't?"

"Then I'll make you." Juliet took a threatening step toward Jack as he smirked, "I'm so scared beautiful."

"Yeah you better be. I can make you cry within a heartbeat."

"And we both know I can make you moan within a heartbeat too." They got closer and closed with every word, I could feel Pink clutching me as I smirked.

I think we are about to get some Jaliet action right here.

"Right. Because you are so smooth."

"I'm sorry but I didn't ask you to jump on me, but I'm certainly not complaining." Her face faltered and I knew she was loosing that inner battle with herself.

"You seduced me!" She hissed with narrowed death eyes as I glanced at Luda who caught my eye and mouthed 'Im sorry'.

I rolled my eyes and smiled before Jack decided to torture my friend by rolling his bottom lip into his mouth slowly, both of them staring at each other.

"I wouldn't have to seduce you of you didn't look so damn appealing all of the time." His voice got hushed and we all vanished from their mind completely.

"Oh wow this is intense." Pink said, clutching the skittles bag and shoveling them into her gaping mouth.

"Just wait... You are going to die." I replied to her and she watched them attentively.

I swear who needed daytime television when you had these two.

Luda slid into the seat next to me, slyly slinking his muscled arm over my shoulder as I giggled, "Smooth."

"I try my best." He whispered, kissing my cheek tenderly as I bit my lip before focusing on the silent pair in front of me.

"I have nineteen kisses." She said out of the blue which confused me greatly before I realized that she's trying to distract herself from Jack as he stepped close, their bodies pressed against each other and Juliet gasped.

"Allow me to be your twentieth Button." He whispered and he rubbed his nose against hers once. Pinky was making weird sounds from beside me and Luda chuckled, "Your best friend has my mate on a rope."

"If she only could see that."

Before he could reply, we watch as Juliet latched onto him and he grabbed her waist tightly, pulling her into him.

And she didn't even need to ask.

-Juliet's POV

Jack is kissing me.

I am kissing Jack.

How do I get myself in these situations?

Oh yes that's right, Jack seduces me with smiles and words.

But damn the fireworks I'm getting right now.

His soft delicious lips massaged into mine, and my blood screamed through my veins.

I slinked my arms around his neck tightly, having to reach on my tippy toes to get a better grip on him. His hands clenched on my hips and he concealed a groan at the back of his throat.

I felt his muscle clench sexily and he lifted me, onto his toes so I could reach his height. This made me arch my back as his tongue ran along my bottom lip teasingly as I gasped at the electricity that zapped through me.

He tasted like caramel and marshmallows.

One word... Yum.

He kept teasing and prodding me with his lips as one of my hands, ran from his necks and raked my nails gently over his strong shoulders.

I felt elated when they bunched and tensed at my touch. Before he pulled away, shaking his head, "That was not how it was supposed to go."

His voice was husky and breathless, as I smiled shyly, "Another revenge plan gone awry?"

"Your a bitch."

"And your a slut." I smirked cheekily as he lowered his head to mine again, I bit down on my lip to suppress whatever sound wanted to slip from my mouth.

His cool breath brushed against my mouth, and he whispered sexily, "As I told Sam, I'm only a slut for you."

His words sent shivers through me before I finally realized we were not alone in a closet or a lounge room.

I turned to see Sam and Luda, talking and Pinky texting on her phone, not paying us any attention.

I stepped out of Jacks hand, my body going cold, but I ignored it and looked at them all confusedly. They must have noticed me staring because Sam looked up, smiled, "Let's go watch some sexy superman flick."

"Amen." Pinky jumped up and Luda followed Sam, waking ahead with Jack towards his car.

Everything seemed normal with the girls, they laughed and chatted like normal.

Maybe that last kiss did count and they were going to stick to the deal.

At least that's what I thought.

Until Pink began humming the 'here comes the bride' and Sam whispered with a smirk, "The best thing is that Mika is a unisex."

"Screw you both." I groaned and they exploded into my cackling, 'I told you so' laughter.

-

I know that took so long to get out! My internet has been shit and due to other personal reasons I've had a falling out with all of my books.

Especially My Frost Love.

I'm so sorry. I will get an update out soon but I hope this will satisfy yous hunger.

Thanks for all the votes and entries for the competition:)

The person I chose was completely random so I'm sorry if it wasn't you but no need to fret! There will be plenty of competitions in the future!

The winner of the competition was Pinkcuriousity!!!

So this is dedicated to her and the character I made her in the book is as close to her described personality!

So as always, vote&comment& fan

I wont take such a big break dis time.

Love yous xox

Olivia

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

27.1K 655 22
Justine and Firdaus used to be best friends, since they were seven. Like in every clichéd teen fiction book, Justine let it into her head that she...
1.2K 186 35
Imogen Davis has spent most of her life reading an writing wattpad books as her only source of freedom and happiness. But that all changes when, afte...
105 0 13
"Who the fuck are you?" I state. Why the hell is some random ass man standing right outside my door. "Your new bestfriend!" He smirks. Cameron is 19...