No We're Not Friends | taekook

ttaesthetic tarafından

Being friends with benefits with his long time crush is really a dream come true for Jeongguk. But as the tim... Daha Fazla

Notes & Tags/Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
:-)

Chapter 3

20K 870 373
ttaesthetic tarafından

Jeongguk still couldn't believe that he can actually call Taehyung his friend. Taehyung will (probably) start talking to him as well. But what are they gonna talk about?

Jeongguk's at the library right now, studying for the finals that's coming soon. Well, maybe not studying because all he's thinking about is last night. So much happened. Even though there were some embarassing moments, there were more good moments.

Jeongguk sighed. He really need to start reading his textbooks. The finals will be in two weeks!

But after reading the first sentence, his attention was taken away once again.

Taehyung just came in in the libary and he spotted Jeongguk. Now, he's walking towards him. Jeongguk realized this and his hand went up to his hair to fix it. But he hastily put his hand back to the table because he'll be so obvious if he started fixing his hair.

"Kookie! Are you busy?" Taehyung said as he sits down across Jeongguk.

"Oh, no, no." Jeongguk said right away, afraid that Taehyung might leave. He doesn't want him to go.

"About last night, I prefer if you keep that as a secret. You know, me being afraid of..." Taehyung said, not meeting Jeongguk's eyes because he doesn't want to see Jeongguk's laughing eyes. He's pretty sure Jimin and Jeongguk were making fun of him last night.

"Oh, um, ok." Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk. Jeongguk just have this innocent expression on his face. Maybe he didn't made fun of me.

"Thanks." Taehyung said, giving Jeongguk a smile. And then, he stood up and waved his hand at Jeongguk. He ran off after saying goodbye.

Jimin also seems to can't stop thinking about Yoongi. Because all of a sudden, Jimin invited his friends over to his and Jeongguk's dorm. Jeongguk really wants to see his new friends and hang out with them but he doesn't like the cleaning to do after.

"No. I am not cleaning. My energy got drained out from studying." Jeongguk said, already walking  towards his room. Of course Jimin will ask for his help to clean the dorm. "It's our dorm!" He always says whenever Jeongguk refuses. "But it's your party." Jeongguk always says back. Jeongguk always gets a death glare. He always wins.

"Ok then." Jimin said and went back on dusting off the coffee table. Jeongguk narrowed his eyes on Jimin, suspicious because he didn't argue with him.

Jimin noticed Jeongguk's stare and cocked his brows at him. "What?" But Jeongguk can see the glint in Jimin's eyes.

"What are you up to here? It's really suspicious for you to drop it that easily." Jeongguk said.

"What? You don't wanna clean, so I said ok. I also don't wanna clean, you know? But I'm trying to impress someone. If Yoongi hyung found our dorm really clean and nice, he might start coming over more often." After Jimin said that, he knows he won this time.

"Fuck you for always involving Taehyung." Jeongguk said as he went to get the vacuum, cursing under his breath.

"What? I didn't even mention his name." Jimin said using his 'innocent' voice. But his eyes says the opposite.

"You're like telling me that if Taehyung liked the dorm, he might come more often. And you know I would like that." Jeongguk said, he turned on the vacuum and drowned out whatever his best friend told him.

He saw Jimin grinning. Jeongguk cursed at him in his head. But he got to admit, he likes the idea of Taehyung coming to their dorm.

After cleaning the dorm for hours, they went out to buy some foods. All the money that they used to pay for the foods came from Jimin's wallet. They got back in their dorm around 8 pm.

Around 8:40, a knock came. Jimin paused the game that he and Jeongguk are playing, and went to get the door.

He opened the door for Jin and Hoseok. Jeongguk turned and said hi to them.

"This is strange. Last time I went here it was like garbage dump here." Jin said as his eyes moves around the dorm. Jimin and Jeongguk glared at Jin but they do agree with him.

Hoseok completely ignored Jimin and Jeongguk and just went straight to take the controller. He clicked on the play button and Jeongguk quickly went to grab his controller. He is not planning on losing this game.

Hoseok and Jeongguk were too engrossed to their game that they didn't realize Namjoon, Yoongi, and Taehyung are already here. Jeongguk's attention was taken away when someone's arms wrapped around his neck. He turned his head to look at the person because who dared to touch me like this. Jeongguk honestly feels harassed. He doesn't care if he's over reacting.

"What the fu-" he started saying but only got cut off when he found his face a few inches away from Taehyung's beautiful face. He froze and his muscles couldn't seem to move. He hates it (loves it) that Taehyung is not even moving away. Jeongguk is going crazy.

"Tae! Let's play!" Hoseok said and Taehyung turned his head towards Hoseok and nodded. Jeongguk felt a little disappointed at this. Taehyung removed his arms around Jeongguk's neck and took the controller out of Jeongguk's sweating hands. Damn it, now Taehyung would think that Jeongguk always have sweaty hands and decides to never hold Jeongguk's hand. Not like he'll ever do it anyways.

Jeongguk cursed himself for thinking of stupid things again and just turned his attention to the game that Taehyung and Hoseok are now playing. Jeongguk was amazed at how good Taehyung is in the game. He got to admit Taehyung is even better than him. Jeongguk really thinks that Taehyung is so so perfect.

"You like Tae, don't you?" Jeongguk whipped his head towards the owner of the voice. He saw Yoongi smirking at him.

He gulped and tried to look calm. "W-what are you talking about?" Yeah, he definitely doesn't look calm.

"Everyone would think that. Everyone can see it just by looking at your face. You're too obvious." Yoongi said, and then took a sip from his vodka. Where did he get that?

"Shut up, hyung." Jeongguk mumbled. He grabbed a glass of vodka that he saw on the coffee table. He gulped it down and set it back to the table.

Is he really that obvious? Jeongguk needs to be careful now because he can never trust his friends. Never.

The party, if you even call it a party, is getting boring. Hoseok and Taehyung are still playing the video game that they've been playing for the past 2 hours, Jimin is just literally staring at Yoongi, Yoongi bobbing his head from the music that's coming out of his phone, Jin is cooking, and both Jeongguk and Namjoon are just sitting on the couch drinking vodka. Jeongguk is pretty sure he already had five glasses of vodka. He felt tipsy.

"Fuck this. Truth or dare?" Namjoon said, grabbing their attention. Taehyung was the first one to react, of course.

"Dare! Dare!" He shouted, tossing the controller aside. It hit the shelf just beside the tv stand. Jeongguk is pretty sure it broke or something. Jimin wouldn't be too happy about that.

"Ok. Hmm..." Namjoon said, stroking his chin thinking of something embarassing to make Taehyung do.

A grim suddenly appeard on Namjoon's face and it almost look menacing.

"Tomorrow, in the middle of the courtyard, exactly at 8 am, dance in front of everyone. Like, sexy dance and then slowly taking your shirt off. The whole campus can thank me after that." Namjoon said and immediately, dirty pictures flashes through Jeongguk's mind that he almost whimpered. Because Taehyung doing sexy dance and taking his shirt off? YES PLEASE.

Jimin noticed this and he started grinning. Oh no, Jeongguk thought. Jeongguk is pretty sure Jimin is already planning some evil plans for him.

"That's...fun." Taehyung said not bothered at all about the fact that he's gonna dance shirtless tomorrow in front of everyone in school. And suddenly, Jeongguk felt something churning in his stomach. The thought of everyone in their school seeing this and not just him make him feel a little...jealous. Or maybe a lot jealous. When it comes to Taehyung, he feels selfish. He wants Taehyung all on his own. Even though Taehyung is not even his in the first place.

He shook his head. He focused back on the game.

They are now formed in a circle on the carpeted floor. Everyone took turns at asking question. And now it's Jimin's turn.

"Jeonggukie." Jeongguk wasn't surprise at all that Jimin is asking him.

"Truth or dare?" Jeongguk was so tempted to say truth because he just knows that Jimin will do everything to make Jeongguk's life miserable. But he can feel Taehyung's gaze at him and he doesn't want to look like a pussy in front of his crush. So, he said, "Dare." And he knows he's gonna regret this later.

And sure enough, he did. (or not)

"Sit on Taehyung's lap for the rest of the night until they all leave. If he goes to the kitchen and eat, go there with him and sit on his lap. Hell, even if he goes take shit in the washroom you should go too."

Jeongguk wants to protest but at the same time, he likes the idea sitting on Taehyung's lap. He glanced at Taehyung and he saw him adjusting his position so that Jeongguk can properly sit on him.

Jeongguk shoot a death glare to his best friend while Jimin gave him a wink. He stood up to make his way towards Taehyung.

He stopped just in front of Taehyung and looked down at him. "So, um, is it ok if I, um, you know si-"

"Yeah, yeah. It's ok." Taehyung said, cutting Jeongguk. Taehyung chuckled and patted his lap. Jeongguk took a deep breath before placing himself on Taehyung.

And he swears to god it was the best thing that ever happened in his life.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.3K 440 69
Tae's feelings are all over the place. Yoongi is trying to save the world. Namjoon just doesn't feel the way he used to about his girlfriend. Jimin c...
287 19 30
Everyone always said opposites attract but when Namjoon's roommate started bringing around a boy who was his opposite in every way it still surprised...
21.1K 437 35
"I never felt this way before...i never knew Hyung liked me..in this way" Jungkook is in college as his hyungs are out of school and doing things, bu...
2.2M 165K 150
(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach his crush for years, Kim Taehyung but...