Promise Me One Thing...

By luvmeeh

Caught, broken, and trained; Shifters are disappearing and no one knows why. Gods, faith, and hope; Trent is... More

Prologue - First Domino
Hazel - Myself*
Trent - Meeting Point*
Trent - Myself*
Hazel - Oh....*
Hazel - Caught
Hazel - Oh F*ck Me!
Liat and Cassandra - Party Time*
Liat and Cassandra - The Hunt*
Hazel - Leader or Babysitter*
Brittnie - Hello Mister*
Trent - Love at First Sight*
Mr. Masterson - Wowzah!
Phoenix - It was just the Beginning
Colonel Whittier - Game and Set
Pheonix - What Now?
Trent - Help...
Hazel - Dream then Donuts
Mr. Masterson - Choices, Choices, Which to Choose?
Trent - Day One (A)
Phoenix - Fuck Training!
Trent - Day One (B)
sorry but it'll be better now!
Hazel - Beat the Shit Out of Them First, Worry Later
Phoenix - The Lonely Soldier
I am a Grade A bitch
284 - Today
Hazel - Let the Good Times Roll
Trent - Decision Made
Colonel Whittier - Damn Fuckin' Kids
nearly at 10k!
Phoenix - Unwanted or Necessary Attention?
Brittnie - Homerun
Trent - Intervention
In the process - NEW CHAPTERS!
Revealed! I'm officially back

Trent - Walkabout but Shackled

734 35 13
By luvmeeh

Okay I would like to warn my readers that there is a rape scene. These are shifters and there aren't any distinctions between forms (BIG HINT). This is a work of fiction, but if this makes you uncomfortable please skip and wait for the next chapter. -luvmeeh

-------------------------------------

I follow Zeus as he walks down the white hall. Many voices talk but I don't pay attention, I focus on Zeus's every move and follow him. As he begins to turn left down the hall I move with him as he pulls out a card and swipes it at the reader and enters a massive room.

The floor was covered in multiple carpets, the walls were lined with dark wooden shelves and filled with rows upon rows of books, some with leather and gold letters printed upon them and others with modern paper backs. At the back in the center lay a large modern desk with metal legs and a glass top. The table held a laptop, a table lamp, and stacks of papers and folders surrounding the laptop. The man behind the computer types away ignoring Zeus who stands there waiting. Given the signal, I lay on my stomach and watch the man and my surroundings at the same time.

Some time pass before the man looks up in surprise.

"When did you get here?"

"Awhile ago." Zeus says nonchalantly.

Taking off his glasses the man gets up and stretches his back. Popping sounds ring out in the silent room.

"Well, take a seat on the couch and I'll bring over the files. We can go over anything you have questions on and any changes that need to be made to the subject or the objective."

Looking down at me, I wag my tail slightly before stopping. Blinking slowly Zeus looks at the man and says, "That is of no matter, the subject is fine and under control. Hand the folder over and let me see the contents, the couch is not necessary."

Sighing out, the man hands Zeus the folder who quickly goes over the information before tucking it under his arm.

"I don't see anything of issue other than my location when the operation begins. I won't stay on the side lines in the back watching patrol when I have full capabilities and the subject is ready. I want to be with the team when they make their move."

Nodding his head the man speaks in a apologetic tone. "I'm sorry, I can't change that one. Prime was the one who vetted the operation and selected who would be where. Other aspects I can change but this one I cannot. Give it up and just wait for you chance. Think of this as a time extension to improve your control over the subject."

I felt Zeus's control slipping. Swallowing the whine I slowly got up and rubbed against leg to comfort him. His hand lowered to grip my fur, but instead of a pat, he grabbed it in a punishing grip and pushed me aside. Yelping I fall and cower under his menacing gaze.

"I don't need pity from a beast."

He nods at the man and walks out the door.

A quiet whine creeps out, looking between the man and the door Zeus left from, the man nods his head and I follow Zeus out. Keeping a distance I follow him as he walks down the hall with an aura people automatically walk around. I follow him until we hit the exit. Pushing the door open, Zeus walks out onto the manicured lawn and doesn't stop walking until he makes it to the open field where equipment's and cemented poles and benches were. Grabbing a metal pole that weighed 5kg, he swung it around, banging and batting it like a stick. Metallic gong's rang out as he hit a particular metal pole until with a final 'bang' he drops it. Falling to the floor exhausted he lays on his back on the gravel ignoring the dust clinging to his sweaty body. Unsure I slowly crawl towards him until I reach his side and just lay there with my head next to his shoulder.

A hesitant hand reaches out before slowly lowering onto my hackles and rubbing it, unsure of what to really do. My tail wags a little as I bask in the small affection Zeus gives me.

In a quiet hoarse voice Zeus says, "Sometimes I'm so frustrated that I just want to scream at someone, but I don't know who at." He rolls onto his side and looks at me. "You may only be a beast but sometimes I envy that you have a baser nature other than human. You have an excuse to be who should be. This mission was my chance to graduate and show them that I can be part of the team! I don't need some additional training. Besides, they should be so lucky that they got me." He mumbles before rolling onto his back and again and looking up at the sky. "I--..." Chocking on words that he didn't know what to say, Zeus just seemed lost and for the first time at a crossroad. After a while longer he got up and dusted off his clothes.

"Let's get going, I need to shower and bed."

Following him I lay by the bed as he washes of the dirt and changes into grey bottoms and shirt. Sitting on the bed he stares at me with a weird look. It was unlike any that I was used to.

"Shift for me."

Tucking my tail between my legs I whine and cower to the floor.

His eyes harden. "Shift."

Closing my eyes I couldn't do anything but obey Zeus.

Concentrating since it has been ages since I last shifted back, I felt my muscles pull and pain coursed through me. It felt like I had a massive charlie horse throughout my body. Cracks and spasms happened all over my body as I felt my body change into a form I haven't been in in so long that it felt...alien, awkward, even unnatural to me.

My body was dirty, my hair long and matted, bones stark against my emaciated body, skin pulled tight against shoulders, hips, knees, hands, collarbones, and more. Shivering I huddle in the same form my wolf was in, on my hand and knees with my kinked back bent so that my non existent tail would be tucked under my belly.

"Stand."

I obey as I push against the floor and try to stand up on my weak body. My wolf form may be fine, but without changing between each form, it is like disregarding that body as if it was in a coma. It was only a body without a consciousness, without the soul, the body would not function. And since I have neglected my human form for so long, this is the result of my current self while my wolf is still better off though slightly thinner.

"Hmm..." Zeus says as I hunch while standing cause my body couldn't hold its own weight. My legs shake from the disuse and soon they collapse.

I fall onto Zeus's lap. Shivering from fear I whine and scramble off of Zeus.

Before my head could touch the ground a hand stops me. Lifting my head I make eye contact with him though with much difficulty.

"Follow me."

Zeus leads me to the shower. Huddling in the corner I wait for his command.

"Shower and clean yourself. Once you are done, come out."

Still shivering I watch as Zeus closes the door after he leaves. Looking at the hot shower I was gripped with the need to clean myself thoroughly. Climbing the tub's rim, I stand under the hot shower and enjoy the heat for the first time in a long, long time. But I dare not dawdle, cleaning my body until the black water ran clear, I attempted to wash my hair as best I could. The massive tangles were loosened but the many small ones were difficult to undo. My hair reached to my mid back now. Cleaning them as best I could with conditioner, I rinse it all out and turn the hot water off reluctantly. Grabbing a clean towel I rub myself dry and dare not look at myself in the mirror. I knew I wouldn't like the results.

My finger nails were long as well, they became the claws that some women had at nail salons. Brushing my hair, I tugged the rest of the tangles free until it was smooth and straight. My hair was still dull since this is my first shower in ages. With the towel wrapped around my hips I step into the room and face Zeus who scrutinizes me.

"Hmm, you clean up decent enough, though you can use a hair cut." He mumbles, in a louder voice he says, "I like my pets to be strong in both forms and it is my fault that you were neglected in that aspect. I was so caught up that I made sure you stayed in your beasts form this whole time...Come here."

I step forward.

Zeus looks at me with a discerning eye, making me warm and my cheeks take on a red tint. Due to being malnourished I don't get a erection, buy my body responds in other ways.

Feeling my ribs  Zeus checks my overall health, but I twitch wherever he touches me. My sensitive skin makes his inspection unbearable.

"What is wrong with you?"

I reply in a stutter. "Ff-f-feels gg-g-ggood."

A reaction flickers through his gaze. Before I could react, a slap turns my head to the left as I drop to the floor. In pain and shaking from fear I watch as Zeus gets up and kicks me hard in the thigh where it was sensitive. Whimpering I curl into myself as much as possible while Zeus beats me. Feeling his kicks and punches I whine and cry out. When he finally finishes I hear a zip.

Looking up I spot Zeus rubbing himself while looking down at me with contempt and disgust.

"You fucking beast. I gave you a shower and you take my generosity and show me this disgusting side? You are a fucking beast! An animal! No more than a dog or a cat that we treat as a novelty. You should be grateful that I'm the nicer tamers. Not everyone lets their beasts change shape. But since you like the touch of Man so much, what better way than to teach a disgusting fucking faggot beast a lesson in learning his place than through a rutt by an animal."

Still stroking himself he turns on the com and calls over a man.

The door opens and in enters a man with two beasts walking on either side of him.

"You sure you want to do this?"

Zeus spits at me. "It's either teach him a lesson and remind myself that they are beasts for domination, or send him off to the facilities. I already invested a lot of time into training him, its pointless to get another one this close to the mission. Just make sure that they get their thorough satisfaction. He needs to learn that nothing happens unless I say so."

Scrunching his brows, the man opens his mouth to disagree with the boy but closes it and just jerks his head. He felt pity but he could do nothing in the reprimands of anothers beasts.

I see the two wolves saunter over with saliva dripping over their chops. I back up but one wolf blocks my way was another bits onto the back of my neck and tries to mount me. Screaming in terror I had little strength to fight them. Within moments I was pushed to the floor on my knees with my face against the floor. My view was level with Zeus's foot.

"P-p-pp-please! No!"

Kicking my hand away Zeus grabs a towel and rips it into strips. He ties my hand to the bed posts and connects a strip tied to my ankle to my wrist so that I couldn't close my legs shut. I was basically in the perfect position for the wolves to rape me.

Struggling for all I had it still wasn't enough as the wolves scented me and test mounted me. Screaming from the top of my lungs and crying out for Zeus to save me I felt the invasion and the pain that came with it. With one wolf panting in my ear and the other watching, I felt the sharp claws dig into my bony hips as it pumps faster. I felt it grow wider getting ready to lock. Struggling I scream and scream. Through my struggles I tore my anus apart as blood trickled down my legs in steady rivulets. Once the wolf was locked I felt the rim of my anus tug hard and the pain was so unbearable I nearly passed until I felt the second wolf lick the blood off one of my thighs. In its eagerness it fought and bite the wolf that mounted me first. And with a painful pull my union was separated but was short lived because this wolf was even more massive than the first one, and the ritual began all over again.

After the wolf slipped out of me I was on the verge of dying from the exhaustion and bleeding. Panting I was still tied to the bed. Lifting my head, I look at Zeus, and even though he had disgust and contempt in his eyes, he was the only thing steady in this new world I landed in. Reaching as far as my hand could go I blacked out as I reached for Zeus.

-----------------------------------

Alrighty fans so this is a reward for reaching over 100 followers! Woohoo! There are some really dark scenes in this chapter and I'm not gonna lie, I thought that this might get banned on wattpad but lets hope not. The next chunk of the story will now focus on the main characters to catch up with them and see where they are now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
66.4K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
269K 2.4K 42
قصه الرجل السادي الذي يقوم بممارسه معا جميع الفتيات الذي يراهم وهوه اكبر رئيس مافيا في كوريا سادي ليس لديه رحمهً في قلبه يقتل اخ البطله فتقرر الانتق...
48.5K 73 20
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_