The First Queen (Currently Be...

By Alexis_the_Greatest

Queen Eleanor of Alendar. Daughter of King Richard the Wise, and the first female ruler in the Alagorian line... More

Copyright Statement
Prologue (Updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29: Part 1
Chapter 29: Part 2
Aloha!!!
A/N
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thanks
A/N: Confusion
Sneak Peak for Book 2 of "The First Queen": Tipping Thones
A/N: Well, damn!
Tipping Thrones Is Up!!!
BIG NEWS!!!! (PLEASE READ!)
Some Important News

Update for Book Two!

2.6K 78 7
By Alexis_the_Greatest

Hi everyone! I know I have made you all wait a really, REALLY, long time for book two but I am glad to announce that the wait is over!!!!!

Here's what's gonna go down:
1) Book Two is no longer titled May She Reign Till Kingdom Come. To me it seemed it didn't have the umph I wanted in a title so I changed it to Tipping Thrones.

2) Some time today, pacific time, I will be posting the foreword, prologue, and first chapter of Tipping Thrones.

3) I am not sure how often I will be posting new chapters since I cannot predict the future, so bear with me.

I want to thank you all for your patience. You guys are awesome and I love you all so much!

AND I want to wish you all a Happy New Year!!! I can't believe it's 2016 and I'm graduating high school in five months (aaaaahhhh!!!!!!)!

P.S. Be ready for a long awaited sneak peek of I Spy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 218 72
Volume Three of the Ontogeny series. The human world is aflame with war. Nations clash with their neighbours, while the Kelvon Empire, bulwark of th...
553 36 24
Dragons live on most of the land, and with the human population growing, the humans and the dragons are at war. Adelaide is a fourteen year old g...
1K 129 42
Imagine a time when a tyrannical king ruled with an iron fist. His every whim was law, and his subjects lived in constant fear of his wrath. This is...
130 30 18
✅️ Eleanor is a 16 yo girl who just moved to a new town with her mom. She goes to a new school, starting a new life. She meets there James - one of...