Divided [A Kylo Ren/Ben Solo...

By kyloxren

Ophelia Kenobi and Ben Solo were the best of friends when they were young - practically inseparable. They wou... More

Divided [A Kylo Ren/Ben Solo Fanfiction]
Chapter I [✔️]
Chapter II [✔️]
Chapter IV [✔️]
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Rest In Peace
updated cover!
announcement/update

Chapter III [✔️]

3.5K 95 14
By kyloxren

"Yes, he trained me." I replied to her question bravely as she circled me. The unnamed Captain was very intimidating, and I already didn't like her.

"How long have you been trained?"

"7 years." My voice cracked as I watched her carefully. She didn't stop walking around me. By now, it was getting annoying.

"At what age were you trained?"

"15." Every question made me more anxious. It was like this girl would never stop asking me questions, and I feared she'd get more personal.

She asked me around a million more questions, and I got more bored with every one.

"Okay, two more." I breathed a sigh of relief after her words. "How long have you known Lord Ren?"

"About as long as you've been an asshole... so... forever?"

She stopped walking and continued on. "How close were you with Lord Ren?"

My jaw tightened and I locked my eyes on the floor. "Get out. Right. Now. And never ask me that question again." My voice was firm, and angry.

--FEELS--

"Captain Phasma, please leave." The familiar voice of Ben interrupted the awkward atmosphere behind me, and I froze. He was there the whole time, and I hadn't noticed. He had listened to all of the questions and answers.

"Yes, Lord Ren." She exited without another word, leaving Kylo and I alone.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked as soon as she left, annoyed. He hadn't seen me in about 4 days, and now he wanted to?

"Well, I am in charge here, so I can visit you whenever I want." He stood in front of me and crossed his arms, looking down on me.

"When can I be let out of here? Can I at least take a shower? I can literally feel the grease on my hair." I closed my eyes in disgust.

"Why? You'll just escape." He shrugged and sat down on the stool that was left in front of me.

"No, I won't! I promise, I won't try to escape. I just want to take a shower." I whined, pleading for him to let me cleanse my filthy self. It had probably been 7 days since I last bathed.

After a couple minutes of fighting over if he should let me shower, he finally sighed and unlocked the restraints.

I cheered and stepped out, and immediately fell to the floor face first. Kylo burst out into a fit of laughter. My legs were not used to walking anymore.

"Hey, shut up." I groaned and stood up. My legs wobbled a bit, but I managed to gain my posture.

He stopped laughing and cleared his throat as we left the small room.

-"-"-

I slipped the black sweatshirt over my head, pleased that it was actually my size.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Ben passed out on his bed. It honestly was adorable, although I hated to admit it.

I chuckled a little bit and lay on the couch that was in his room, easily falling asleep. It felt nice to lay on a soft surface.

-"-"-

Emo Kylo Ren gives me life.

Oh my gosh, I really need to do these longer.

Please vote :* I'm going to sleep , so maybe surprise me with hilarious comments to wake up to?

-Kenna

published january 6th, 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.1K 19
You always enjoyed the stories your adopted father would tell you. When he passes away, the books in his shop are all you have left of him. One very...
32.9K 780 24
A mission gone terribly wrong leaves you mouthing off to Commander Ren. A hangar hijacked leaves you demoted to sanitation crew. A bad joke leaves yo...
73.3K 1.8K 37
He wants to love. She can teach him how. She needs someone to train her. He must first learn to trust. Both are lost in this crumbling galaxy and a...
279 17 10
You grew up next door neighbours with the Solo family. Ever since you could remember, Ben was always there, until he wasn't, and you were angry him f...