He's An Emo I'm A Prep.

By m0anforluke

Willow Jones is your average, prissy mean girl. Everything in her life is perfect until she comes face-to-fac... More

He's An Emo I'm A Prep.
Chapter 2: We Finally Meet.
Chapter 3: The Worst Feeling
Chapter 5: Standing On The Edge.
Chapter 6: Change.
Chapter 7: Saving The Dying
Chapter 8: Wake Up Call.
Chapter 9: The Worst Day, In A Long Time
Author's Note!
Chapter 10: Departure.
Author's Note !
Picture of Jasper!! (on the right)
Chapter 11: Gone.
Chapter 12: For Her.
Chapter 13: Angels

Chapter 4: Speachless.

5.6K 207 128
By m0anforluke

Willow's P.O.V.

I can't believe the most feared guy in the school wants to help me get through this.

As I'm walking home, it's getting darker and darker out, but I'm almost there. Just a few more blocks and I'll soon be in my bedroom, alone, sleeping away my newfound fear of emo.

Wait.. The first day of school when Hunter tried something with me, when Jasper didn't even know me, he ran up, got me out of Hunter's grip, and punched him in the face really hard..

Why was he protecting me?!

Or the next question.. Why was he watching me?

-----------------------

I arrive back to my house, and sneak into the door.

Gosh, I never knew he lived so far away! Then again, I never really knew where exactly he lived.

I sneak up the stairs, but only to stop in my tracks halfway up when I notice the presence of someone behind me.

I slowly turn around, only to find my wasted mom.

"You're going to bed now right?" She asks, slurring.

"Yes. Why?" I ask.

"As long, and Im saying as long as you're home, I'm fine! Hahaha next time stay out even later!!" She drunkenly says, wobbling off back to wherever she was.

Thank gosh she didn't care. Thank gosh she was never home! Ha!

I head up stairs, take my shower, and go to bed.

I hope the morning doesn't give me trouble.

---------------------

I wake up to my alarm clock blasting "Let Live" by Of Mice & Men.

Gosh, I loved them.. But I hate waking up at 5:00a.m. Every morning, just to make a great impression at school.

Oh, and last night right before I got into bed, my mom took my car keys away, so now, I walk to school... Great, right?

After I take my morningly shower, I slide myself into a white skirt, a black tank top, and put on a white cardigan over the tank. I slip my feet into black sandals, grab my things, and head out the door.

Today better be a hell of a good day or I'll lose it completely.

----------------

When I arrive to school, I see that the doors are locked, and the skaters and jocks are here.. The perfect mix! Not.

I sit on the curb, just blankly staring at a tree, when Hunter walks up to me from behind and picks me up, and pulls my skirt up.

"Hunter!!" I scream, attempting to slap his hand away.

"Niiiceee choice! Lacy black!" He says, proud at what he's doing.

"Stop it! Please! Jut sto-"

"Get the fuck away from her." A raspy, somewhat deep voice speaks.

Jasper.

Suddenly, I'm knocked easily out of Hunter's death grip, and on to the safety of the soft grass.

I look up, and see Jasper sitting on top of Hunter, punching the hell out of him, and by the looks of it, he's doing a wonderful job.

"Stay! Away! From! Willow!!" He shouts at Hunter, throwing one last punch, instantly knocking him out and leaving him laying there, looking completely helpless and idiotic.

Jasper walks up to me, and asks if I'm alright.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asks frantically, grabbing my shoulders and scanning me down with his eyes.

Why does he even care?

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit scared.. Of Hunter.." I say, turning my head down to face the ground and pouting.

"Why?!" He asks worriedly, his eyes almost coming out of his skull.

"Becausehehitmeallthetimewhenweweregoungout." I say in one breath.

Silence.

"Um, what?" He asks again, "this time speak slower.. Please." Jasper breaks the silence.

"Hunter used to hit me while we were a couple. Well, I mean, you could never really say we were a couple, I mean, after all, he was really rude! And he was mean all the time, and would tell people untrue things about me and-"

"He did what to you? He HIT you?!" Jasper asks, red faced through gritted teeth, balling up his fists.

Crap crap crap crap crap.

"Uhh.. Yeah. He did. A lot of times too, even once he threw a cardboard box of training equipment at me.." I say shamefully, and that was when the first bell of the morning rang, saving me from this conversation.

As I'm heading to my first class, I start to think.

I don't know why at all, but I was really comfortable with Jasper, and I felt as if I could trust him with anything in the world. All I had to do was say, and I'm sure it'd be done.

••••••••••••••••

As I walk into class, late, I get stares..

Did I do something wrong?

"Willow! I heard that fugly emo kid fought hunter for you!!" A friend of Hunter's whispers, then laughs.

Another person does the same, and another, and another, until I'm in the back of the classroom in my seat, next to Jasper.

I look at his expression.

Red faced, clenched jaw, gritting his teeth, and balled fist.

Damn. This is all my fault.

"Now class.." The teacher begins, "Today we will be writing an essay, about Romeo and Juliet. It must be about 2 & 1/2 pages or longer. Begin."

The teacher heads off to her desk and I pass Jasper a note..... Lets hope to the gods I don't piss him off again, or pull his trigger.

•••••••••••••••••

Jasper's P.O.V.

As I'm "writing my essay" a small, balled up piece of paper hits my pencil, and rolls off of the table.

Might as well pick it up, and read it.

"What's wrong? And what's all this talk that you fought / are going to fight Hunter because of me?! Ok really sorry, for causing this!! Don't hurt me please! I'm probably at the top of your kill list aren't I? .. xx Sorry.. :c

-Willow."

Okay. This chick never seems to just shut up, and say anything simple.

I write back.

" oh, yea its all true. im fighting

him because of all the fucking things you told me he did to you. and, no. I don't have a kill list.

yet. :p

but, are you sure there isnt anything else hes done to you? cause if there is you better let me know now.

-Jasper <3"

I throw it back to willow, look up, see hunter and his black and blue face staring at me with grief, look back down, and about a minute of being extremely awkward I get a reply.

"He had told everyone that I wasn't pure, but I am. I promise.. He told me that if I had ever told anyone abut him hitting me he would have it out on my family. Well, what's left of it. The only person left is my mom, who's drunk all the time, and that's it. Just us. Technically, it's just me. Half of the time, my mother is at clubs, bars, her boyfriend's apartment.. And that's basically it. So you could say I live alone. I take care if myself.. But he told me that if he ever found out I'd told, he'd come to my house and raise hell to my mom, and he wouldn't say the rest.. I'm scared, jasper.. Really scared."

After I read that, I wanted to get out of my seat and break his neck right there in that classroom.

No one will hurt her.

Not if I can help it.

•••••••••••••

Willow's P.O.V.

The lunch bell rings and I jump out of my seat to meet my best friend Magnolia.

I take a seat in front of her, and in front of her boyfriend, Jake.

"Hellooooo you two!" I burst, sitting down, and then almost jumping out of my skirt when I notice Jasper sitting next to me.

Magnolia shoots me a look, and I give her a nod.

She instantly smiles. She knows I like him.

"Hey, I'm Jasper." Jasper introduces himself to Jake and Magnolia.

"What's up! I'm jake! Put er' there." Jake smiles, shaking Jasper's hand.

Jasper introduces himself to a beaming Magnolia, and turns to me.

"I'm going to go get something to eat. Do you want anything?" He asks.

"No, thanks though." I reply, shyly and beet red.

As soon as he is far enough away from the table, Jake speaks up.

"Why is that slit-wrist fag sitting here??" He says laughing.

Well, you're a huge little stereotype aren't you?

"He's actually my friend, that's why he's sitting here. And he doesn't slit his wrists, & He isn't a fag!" I protest, raising my voice a little but at the end.

"We'll excuse me, emo lover." Jake 'teases'.

I'm not going to sit here and be disrespected like that, and not going to let him talk about jasper that way.

"Shut the hell up Jake. He's my friend, and you should respect that. Hell, I don't like you and I still hang around! Only because I know how much Magno likes you! You're the faggot!" I shout, getting up and heading out, leaving Jake shocked.

Right before I walk out the door, I'm stopped. By Peyton Scott.

"Um, Yeah, Hi. Can you like, totally leave my Jassy alone?" She says, high-pitched and idiotically fake.

"Um can you like totally mind your own damn business? Jasper is one person, and he can have more that one friend. Bye, bitch!" I say, smashing her plate of lasagna onto her white dress, leaving her screaming.

'Oops.'

••••••••••••••••••

Jasper's P.O.V

I walk back to the lunch table only to find the Jake kid hanging mouth open, and sitting there. Shocked.

I see Peyton, the meanest priss there is, hyperventilating with lasagna all over her white dress.

Shiit. What did willow do?

I run out of the cafeteria do see her sitting on a bench crying. Damn, I don't know what happened.. But I feel horrible.

I walk up to her and ask her what's wrong. She looks up at me with puffy red eyes, and says the worst lie a girl can tell.

"I'm fine." And with that, she quietly gets up, and walks away, turning the corner in the hallway.

Quietly, I sit down in the exact spot she was, and think.

Thank god it's Friday.

••••••••••••••

Willow's P.O.V.

I skip my last class, and go to the bathrooms. I look in the mirror, and stare myself in the eyes.

Why was I so fucking ugly?

Why am I not skinny enough?

Why did my so called 'dad' leaved mom when I was 7?

If I ever see my dad again, I hope it's the last and final time, because I promise you, if he lays a finger on my mother again, I'll blow a gasket.

Class ends and I head down to the gym to pick up my uniform.

"Willow Jones." I tell my name to the woman handing the uniforms out and instantly get mine handed to me.

With a thank you, I leave and head home.

I'm so glad it's Friday.

I put my iPod on the max volume, and blast Of Mice & Men, as I walk home.

••••••••••••••••

Helloooo ! I forgot to mention, this is my first story, so I'm not sure if its any good or not.

But, guys! What do all of you think so far? Yay or nay?

Vote & comment, and share with your friends! (: xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.2K 24
Jasper Jones is a goth boy whose an famous youtuber in high school. Even though he's famous on youtube, facebook, and has a lot of friends. But howev...
2.9M 48K 39
What if you could predict the future? What if you could predict disasters that have not yet occurred? Would you stop them, even if it meant risking y...
89.5K 2.5K 33
Griffin Blakes is your average teenage witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She is a lot of things... but sneaky is not one of...
310K 6.8K 66
jordan jones was never one for romance, and she wasn't about to open herself up for the possiblity of getting hurt either. draco malfoy was the face...