Beastly love(Remus lupin) {CO...

By voldyhasnonosey

{COMPLETED} Megan shadows is no ordinary human, she is a witch. One day she is forced out her old school in... More

NOTE TO READ
The Transfer to hogwarts
Classes
Blind dates
Detention
The understanding wolf
The kitchens
Full moon
Truth
Polyjuice potion
Tutoring,nightmares and dreamland
Can i say something even crazier! Yes!
The halloween dance
Veritiserum
Revenge and dates
Full moon...again!
Healing
Old friends
Pranks!
Farewell
Truth or dare
Ask away
What to do
Answers
Kidnapped
The hospital Wing
Who was it?
Christmas shopping
Christmas! Part 1
Christmas! Part 2
A Happy New Year
Starting with a bang!
Exams
End of the Year
Summer or not?
The Blacks
Meet up
A Pull
Snakes and Burns
Stay and Sources
Mate
Neverending story
Thank you :)

Hogsmead and flying

23.7K 535 847
By voldyhasnonosey

Megan's POV

About a month later the hogsmead trip came up,and I had this 'blind date'.I didn't have a clue who it was, ever since the boys mentioned it to me they never brought it up again, James also claims he set up a blind date for Remus and Lily.I'm not that stupid to realise that he set lily up with himself.
With Remus I'm not to sure who he could be set up with,if he set me up with Remus I would be happy..I may have a tiny crush on him.

"Megan...Mmeeggaaann"I heard Sirius say.

"Huh oh it's you what do you want Black"I said as I stopped daydreaming I noticed everyone was eating breakfast.

"Are you going to eat?"Sirius asked me

"Oh right yeah"I said as I grabbed a pancake and waffles and spread a ton of Nutella and strawberries,

"Wow you sure can eat a lot"Emma one of my friends said.

Emma was in the same year as me but she was in slytherin,we only had a couple of lessons together but other than that in free periods and any other time we spent a lot of time together.

Emma like me was a halfblood witch,many of you will be like 'hang on only purebloods are meant to be in Slytherin' but Emma hates it there we don't know why she got put in there,but we both grew up watching loads of films and read loads of books.

"Yeah I do"I said grabbing some toast.

"Come on hurry up Megan! you need to get ready for the hogsmead date!"Lily said as she as making me eat faster.

"Fine lets go"I said as I grabbed another piece of toast and we headed out to our dorm..

Emma parted from us and said she'd meet us at Hogsmead if she saw us, she said she had a few letters to send beforehand.

-Lily POV-

I have no clue who I'm going on a blind date with. If it's James I really don't know what in going to do. I mean he has been trying to get me to go in a date with him so this could be the perfect loop hole,I wouldn't mind going on a date with him I just hope that if it is him then it's a good one.

When we got to our dorm I lay on my bed.

"You do realise it might be a good idea if you get changed" Megan said as she headed for the shower.

"Yeah yeah I know"

Megan's POV

After getting washed I decided on clothes.It was very windy so I decided that I would wear my denim tight skinny jeans and my red jumper.I then picked out a grey beanie.I got dressed quickly and put on my black boots.I brushed through my hair leaving it down and put on some concealer and mascara and I was done.

"All done!"I said as I grabbed my grey scarf.

"Finally Megan! you took so long!"Lily said to me.

"Sorry" I said as I grabbed my book and started reading while waiting for lily.

Lily's POV

She takes ages I thought as she strolled out the bathroom.

"Finally Megan! You took so long!"I said as I started heading to the bathroom to get ready.

"Sorry"I heard Megan say as I closed the bathroom door.

I took a super quick shower which was like 10 minutes. I then dried my hair and put it in a fishtail plait with my wand and then put on my clothes.
Whilst Megan was getting ready I had picked out some bottle green coloured skinny jeans,a grey jumper and a scarf. I had also picked out black boots and all I had to do was makeup.I put a really light layer of foundation on and then concealer and then mascara.

I left the bathroom after finishing and Megan was still there reading. But just as I came out James' owl had a note.

Lily-meet on Quidditch pitch at 11

Megan-meet in the bookshop in Hogsmead at 11:30

James

"Hey Megan you have to meet your blind date at hogsmead bookshop at 11:30" I told her as she looked up from her book.

"Oh ok it's 11 now I'll head there now thanks. Good luck with your date!"Megan said as she left after grabbing her bag.

"Shoot I'm already late. I'll just fly down"I thought (in this lily flys but doesn't play quidditch)

I grabbed my broom and flew from our dorm window down to the Quidditch pitch. As I flew nearer I spotted the one person I had a feeling it would be.

"What a surprise potter!"I said sarcastically

"Hi there Lily"he said

I was taken aback by the fact he said Lily and not Evans. Maybe this date won't be so bad after all.

James POV

What a surprise potter!"I heard lily say sarcastically.

"Hi there Lily"I said

Making her surprised. I'm going to make this a date she won't forget.

Megan's POV

When I left the common room I headed straight to hogsmead to make sure i wasn't late for this 'blind' date.

Hoping into one of the carriages I pulled out my book and began reading.
It took about 10 minutes to get down there so I had 5 minutes to get to the bookshop.

After making my way through the crowds I found the small bookshop which had rows upon rows of books.

Remus POV

I was looking through the bookshelf and I heard the bell in the front door ring. Which meant someone just entered. I turned the corner to peek round to see who it was. It was Megan.

"Megan?"I said confused why she was here.

"Oh hey"Megan replied.

"What are you doing here?apart from looking at books that is"I asked her.

Well I got a note from James saying I had a blind date here and had to meet at 11:30"Megan said describing what the note said.

"Same"I replied simply

"Does that mean your my 'blind' date"Megan asked smiling lightly.

"Haha I guess I am"I replied laughing a little

"Obviously James would put us together!"Megan said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well should we resume our 'date'"I said.

"Sure why not"Megan laughed a little.

Megan POV

Remus!! Score! Yes!

"So anything in particular you wanna do?"Remus asked me.

"Well seeing as it's my first time in Hogsmeade I don't really know..but is there any chance you know where the fantasy book section is"I asked stupidly

"Sure follow me!"Remus said as he headed to the back corner of the shop.

"Thanks I  need a few more books!I finished  my last one on the way down here"I said as I searched through the book case.

As I scanned the bookcases a book caught my eye.

"Hmm clary's adventures book 3"
I said.

"Where are the first two books..."I said searching.

"Here they are"Remus said as he picked the other two.

"Cool I will get these"I said happily as I skipped down to the counter.

"That'll be 10 galleons please"The women said.

I searched through my bag to find the money when I saw Remus handing over the money.

"What are you doing?"I asked him as he collected the books in a bag.

"Well this is a date so I'm buying these books for you"Remus said

"Fine as long as I get to buy you some chocolate"I said as we started to head out.

The last thing I heard the women in the shop say was "young love"

As we stepped out of the shop I realised that it was along colder than before.

"It's so cold out here"I said shivering a bit

Remus put his arm around my shoulder, when he did so I felt a tug, I'm not sure what it was but it wasn't Remus pulling me. I pushed the thought aside and just guessed it was the suddenness of warmth.

"Let's go and get you a nice warm hot butterbeer" Remus spoke

"Yep couldn't agree more"I said

James POV

"So you set up a blind date for yourself?"lily asked

"Yeah why not it's the perfect loop hole to get you to go on a date with me"I answered feeling very proud of my small achievement.

"Well then potter why don't we start the date?"lily asked.

"Fine  seeing as we both have our brooms what about a race!"I asked

"Hmm but where to and from?"lily asked

"We start by the Quidditch rings fly over to the castle around that tower there"I said as I pointed to the tallest tower "then back through one of the Quidditch hoops to win"I said.

"Ok sounds easy enough"lily said

Me and lily climbed onto our brooms ready to race.

"Ready set go!"Lily shouted when I wasn't even ready.

She zoomed off leaving me behind but I quickly caught up.we raced towards the castle and I saw the tower insight I leant forward to gain more speed lily did the same. It was neck to neck  when
I was about to speak to her but she did a tight turn around the castles' towers being right up close to the wall and carried on with a face speed.

"I'm never going to catch her..."I said as I followed her down still going at a fast pace.

"I win,I win!!"lily said dancing around.

"I wasn't ready!"I said making an upset face.

"Aww is little Jamesy upset"Lily said as she pinched my cheek.

"Yes I am"I said annoyed
"Anyways lily let's go to the kitchens and grab a warm butterbeer"

"Ok..race?"lily asked

"Um yeah go!"I shouted and ran of with lily hot on my tail.

Remus POV

We got the hogshead and found a booth in the corner.

We sat down as a waitress came over to take our orders.

"Two warm butterbeers please"I asked as the waitress scribbled down on a piece of paper and headed back.

"so how different is Hogwarts to Applewood?"I asked.

"Well first of all we didn't have to wear school uniform there"She said

"Aw lucky"I said jealous already about Applewood.

"Umm the food at Hogwarts is way better!"Megan added.

"Yep Hogwarts food is the best"

The waitress came back with our butterbeers.

"Thank you"I said

"Thanks"Megan said as the waitress left

We both took a sip and I immediately warmed up.

"Mmh this taste so good I'm already a lot warmer"Megan said

"Yeah same!"I laughed a bit and so did Megan.

"So what else is different"I asked

"Well I'm still finding it slightly hard at Hogwarts cause of the spells I haven't learnt yet but when we start the tutoring it will help me"She said

"Of course"I told her

Lily POV

I raced towards the kitchens but James only just beat me.

"Damn.."I said under my breath

James tickled the pear and the door swung open

"Hello master potter and mistress Evans"a tiny house elf said.

"Hi Noah! Say can you bring us some sandwiches,warm butterbeers and crisps please"Noah scurried of to get the food and James turned to me and said "come on follow me"

I followed him to a sofa and coffee table.

"Me and the other three come here all the time so we decorated it a bit"he said as he sat on the red and gold sofa.

"Cool" I said and sat next to him.

Megan's POV

Me and Remus had been talking about almost everything that we realised that the three broomsticks was closing so we had to leave.

It was now dark and very cold.All the shops had closed and i didn't get to buy Remus the chocolate.

"Come on follow me"Remus said as he stuck out his hand for me to hold.

When I touch his hand electric sparks flow through my body.

"Where are we going?"I asked

"To honeydukes so you can get me some chocolate"Remus said.

We arrived shortly after and it was shut

"Megan do you have a hair clip?"he asked me.

"Umm here"I said as i pulled one out my hair.

He unlocked the door with ease.

"Come on be quiet"Remus whispered

I tightened my grip on his hand as he led me through Honeydukes to the chocolate section.

"Grab what you want and I'll put money on the counter"Remus whispered.

I grabbed some chocolate frogs and chocolate bars.

"Hey Remus"I whispered

"Yeah?"he whispered

"Where are you I can't find you!"I whispered laughing a little.

"Neither!"He whispered louder as he knocked into something.

We both started walking round trying to find each other until be banged into each other causing me to fall on top of him.

"Hi"He said

"I found you!"I said and we both started laughing.

"Come....on..Let's..go!"He said between laughs

Remus POV

I took her hand and walked to the back room where their was a secret passage from Honeydukes to Hogwarts.

I lifted up the hatch and climbed down.
Megan started climbing down when she slipped.

I caught her luckily.

"Thanks!"She said

"No problem!"I laugh.

She jumped and took my hand.I didn't reject.
She handed me a chocolate frog and we ate them. Megan and I both got Dumbledore on the chocolate frog cards.

When we got to the one eyed witch statue I stopped.

"Why are we stopping"Megan asked

"Just wait and see"I said as I pulled out the map.

"What's that"she asked.

"This is the marurders map ,James,Sirius, Peter and I made it"I said

"Wicked"she replied

"Yeah it shows where everyone is...good Filch is no where near here....oh look James and lily are on the edge of the forbidden forest"I said
As Megan looked over my shoulder.

"I wonder what their doing"Megan said

"Yeah"I answered

James POV

After eating me and lily talked loads and learnt a lot about each other,now as my second part of the date.

"So why are we going into the forbidden forest?"

"Surprise!now put on this blindfold"I said handing her a blindfold.

"Okay.."she said as she hesitated before she took the blindfold.

I lead her into the forest and stopped

"Now stop and take of your blindfold"I said

Lily's POV

"wow!"I said as i took the blindfold of to see a unicorn.

"Awesome right"James said form behind me.

"Yeah"i said as I started to go and stroke it.

"You can ride it you know"James said

"What really! help me up"I said eager to ride on the unicorn

He helped me up and the unicorn immediately started to run.

James was behind me in his stag form  I found out about him being animagus last year.

I was amazed at how cool it was to be riding a unicorn this is definitely a date to remember.

Remus POV

I took Megan's hand as I lead her towards Gryffindor common room with the map open looking for filch.

After a comfortable silence.We got to Gryffindor common room.

"Locomotor"Megan said and the fat lady swung open.

We where about to go our separate ways when Megan said

"Thanks for today  it was fun!and thanks for buying me those books"She said as she hugged me.
I felt a spark between us when see hugged me.

"No problem" I said as I kissed her cheek.

Megan POV

I blushed bright red when Remus kissed my cheek.

"goodnight Remus"I said

"Goodnight Megan"Remus said

I jumped on my bed with a massive smile. The last thought in my head was

I love Remus lupin

Hey guys I hope you liked this long chapter i didn't do much if Lily's and James date because Megan and Remus are the main characters but if you want me to put more of them in it next time let me know in the comments! Also I am always happy for any suggestions and ideas

Thanks potterheads!!

{Re-written 9th Feb 2021}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 632 53
James Potter's younger sister joins him at Hogwarts becoming a part of the Marauder mayhem. War is on the horizon, but there are more pressing matter...
42.3K 1.1K 8
Lilliana (Lillie) Lupin is just starting her seventh year with her twin brother and best friends. The only catch: she's in love with one of them. Whe...
4.1K 123 13
Elena has been struggling to find her way in the world. As she enters Hogwarts in her fifth year she stumbles upon the infamous Marauders. Along the...
6K 209 17
Nicholas Steele was quiet, a young 15 year old wizard attending Hogwarts, nothing out of the ordinary. Or at least, that's what everyone else though...