Foreign Touch (Septiplier AU)

Oleh SincerelyLeah

Sean McLoughlin is a new transfer student from Ireland. With a devastating past, him, his mother and sister f... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (Part One)
Chapter Ten (Part Two)
Author's Note Not An Update
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Can Anyone See It?
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Important.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
A/N About Jack and Wiishu
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Author's Note
CONTEST!!!!
It's UP!!!
Chapter Thrity-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Final Chapter
One Last Note...
Heyoooo!
You Weren't Expecting This

Disappointed

3.4K 70 43
Oleh SincerelyLeah

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say, but I don't know if I can finish this story. If you haven't heard, Yamimash/Aaron is being accused with pedophilia and if that does end up being true, I have no tolerance to keep this story, as well for my other Markimash or Yamimash related stories. Its a fuckin hurtful to see this type of shit. Really! First it was Bashur, now Yami? I'm praying to God that this isn't true, but there's too much evidence to support the fact that it is!

The text messages, the documents, the refusal of answering, the new girls coming out and telling their stories! Its all too much! I mean, who's next? Why would they do such a thing? Especially Yami! He has a girlfriend! He has a fuckin adorable ass cat! Im just so mad at the fact that this is happening... That this is a thing...

I don't want to believe it, I don't. But it probably is true... It probably is... And I just hope he gets the proper help...

I never, ever, ever hated Aaron. But after this... I would never look at him the same... Never... I just, still can't believe this...

The next chapter is going to be delayed. I don't know what I'm going to do with this story. I don't want to continue with Aaron. I dont want to use this book anymore because it has him in it. I have to see what I'm going to do. Hell. I don't even know if its 100% confirmed yet. I mean, the evidence is pretty convincing...

I need to relax, this has taken a toll on me. I'll leave the proof in the media. The YouTube video isn't connecting. It's by KeemStar, Drama Alert, Yamimash. I'll look at your guys' comments and see what next move I should make...

~Leah Out

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.9K 182 16
Just after Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) makes one of the most important videos of his career, his best friend Sean McLoughlin (jacksepticeye) reveals...
83.5K 3.6K 12
When Sean(Jack) uploads a new video that captures the attentions of all of his fans, he's shocked and surprised by the amount of supportive and fangi...
2.5K 137 9
Sean McLoughlin is a twenty-two year old Irishman that wants to be his own boss. The only problem is that he had a falling out with his family and is...
197K 9.2K 25
*completed* Sean McLoughlin, also called Jack, has been homeschooled his whole life, and now that he recently turned eighteen, he's tired of it. He h...