Teen Wolf Imagines

By RaekenHale

Scott McCall | Stiles Stilinski | Derek Hale | Jackson Whittemore | Isaac Lahey | Aiden | Liam Dunbar | Brett... More

Scott - He asks you out
Jackson - First date
Stiles - He meets your parents
Isaac - He takes you shopping
Derek - He gets jealous
Aiden - Baking cookies
Liam - Autumn walk
Brett - You find out he's a werewolf
Theo - You get jealous
Parrish - Meeting him for the first time
Scott - First kiss
Stiles - First kiss
Derek - First kiss
Jackson - First kiss
Isaac - First kiss
Aiden - First kiss
Liam - First kiss
Brett - First kiss
Parrish - First kiss
REQUEST | Theo - Working out
Scott - He gives you the bite
Scott - He gives you the bite (part 2)
Stiles - Letter
Derek - Anniversary
Jackson - Promposal
Isaac - Nightmare
Aiden - You get attacked

Theo - First kiss

1.1K 43 8
By RaekenHale

You're at your locker when you see your crush, Theo Raeken, walking your way. Your heart skips a beat, you're always nervous around him.

"Hey, I was wondering if you could come over to my place tonight for that biology essay?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure! Be there at 7?" You answer.

"Sounds good! See you tonight." He says and walks away.

*****

"What am I gonna wear!? I mean, I know it's not a date or something but I wanna look good." You say to your best friend, Erica, as you stand in front of your closet.

Erica walks over and takes black skinny jeans and your favourite top.

"What about this? It's a casual outfit you also wear to school sometimes, and you look hot in it." She winks.

You smile at her and put it on.

"Well, it's time to go. Thank you so much, Erica. I probably would've looked like shit if you weren't there." You chuckle and hug her.

*****

"Okay, I think that's enough information. Let me print it out and then we can start writing." Theo says.

He clicks 'print' and walks to the printer that apparently is all the way downstairs in his dad's office.

You walk around in Theo's room as you wait for him to get back from his little trip.

When he comes back you notice that he doesn't have the information. Also his shirt is covered in ink.

"What the hell happened to your shirt?" You ask.

"There was something wrong with the ink. I tried to fix it, but I may have failed." He says and looks down at his shirt.

"Obviously." You giggle.

"Lemme put on another shirt." He say and takes off his shirt.

You can't help but stare.

"Are you having a good view, Y/N?" He asks.

"I-it's dark outside, so there's not much to see." You quickly make up.

"You were staring at me, I saw it." He says as he faces you.

Now you have an even better view and you're really struggling to keep your eyes on his face.

"I wasn't." You answer.

"Your heart just skipped a beat, you're lying." He smirks and walks closer.

You're about to defend yourself but suddenly he crashes his lips onto yours.

You kiss eagerly kiss back and the make out session gets heated very quickly.

After a while he shoves his hands under your shirt and takes it off.

You place your hands on his abs and make your way up to his head where you tangle your fingers in his hair.

Suddenly he picks you up and throws you on his bed where the heated business continues...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 161 28
''Time heals'' 𝘺𝘦𝘒 𝘰𝘧 𝘀𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦 :) Hoe kan je in 1 klap, in 1 moment, in een paar seconden zoveel verliezen? Je leven zo ontzettend erg veran...
1.9K 242 12
"It's a solo song and it's only for the brave." Zielsverwanten, soulmates. Bijna iedereen heeft wel iemand die zijn soulmate is. Je wordt geboren met...
8.3K 178 23
Demi is een 14 jarig meisje. Ze is de dochter van Matthy. Ze heeft veel plezier in haar leven, ze heeft de beste vrienden en maakt er altijd een fees...
3.4K 65 11
Hij heeft een hekel aan je, maar je bent de enigste die hem rustig krijgt op momenten dat hij boos is. Hij wil niks van je hebben, maar op het moment...